March 28, 2024, 09:37:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #658 7/15 - 7/17/2007  (Read 158742 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: July 17, 2007, 09:34:33 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Good Morning.  

Well, the tests results are in and it's ovarian cancer by an adrenal gland!  WOOHOO!  Not.  I am back to chasing down the microscopic stuff that the surgeon couldn't see.  

Back to chemo for me.  Probably four rounds of two drugs - carboplatin and Avastin.  Seems in some lucky women ovarian cancer is a chronic condition.  How nice.  

Still beats a dirt nap.

Pray for me, please.  I feel good this morning.  I am back in the game.  Feeling feisty and ready to fight again.  

I don't know how Natalee's family goes thru life without her.  It's like a chronic condition of total heartbreak and devastation.  It's a wonder any of them can put one foot in front of the other.  Yet, they must.  

Time for me to put one foot in front of the other and get outta here.  The chemo nurses are expecting me.  

I expect a miracle.

Peaches, sorry to hear your news.  You are always in my prayers.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: July 17, 2007, 09:40:48 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
If ever any of you have wondered how Renfro really feels, well here it is in a nutshell.

Renfro isn't even human in my book anymore, she's sub-human and I hope she pays for these remarks.

As follows:

Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:28 pm        

JamiJo wrote:
So just how does rumors like this get started?

And better yet, WHY?

This whole story has turned into a big joke. There is a child missing, and this is what we talk about........Rumors of job offers for reporters.....

Get over the drama of all those looking for their 15 minutes of fame and solve this case already.....

Julia's response:

Because the "Divide and concur" technique no longer works. Wink Then try to accuse "15 minutes of fame" hehehe, you've got to be kidding. Any mother who could repeatedly discuss for her daughter's gang rape over and over, without a shred of evidence is either mentally ill or looking for attention, and the later got 24-7 as a mentally ill person would have never, ever been able to capture the American media 24-7 for more than a year. Sorry!

BETH made it IMPOSSIBLE for Natalee to return to her own life. Which one of you monkeys could go to school with everyone knowing that you were gang raped after leaving on your own accord with three strangers, and top it off by stating that they were non-whites while residing in a 99.9 all white community.       The Good Witch

none ... whAT forum did this dialogue take place.

Julia Renfro has sunk to a new low.  Hate consumes this woman in regards to Beth Twitty while Joran van der Sloot is given a free.  I wonder what her words will be when another "Natalee Holloway"  goes missing ... another"Natalee Holloway" who was last seen with this psychopath.

Janet

LA TIMES

In Holloway case, Aruba also suffers
By Carol J. Williams, Times Staff Writer
June 4, 2007

Renfro has concluded that the body would have turned up by now if Holloway died on the island. She — and many Arubans — doubts the three suspects, who were all good students without criminal records, could have pulled off a perfect crime, leaving no forensic evidence behind and never caving in to the intense pressure of interrogations.

"I've spoken with all of the suspects," she said. "I don't believe any of them did anything to her."

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: July 17, 2007, 09:45:53 AM »

Well nail polish works,I use clear nail polish. Peaches,My prayers are with you,and you have a miracle coming.Renfro,may you become chigger food.I think IIRC,that was after Beth knew NAH was dead.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: July 17, 2007, 09:53:18 AM »

"I've spoken with all of the suspects," she said. "I don't believe any of them did anything to her."

BULL CRAP  

RENHOG ?

how about this ??

"how is the girl doing ?"

"she fell and hit her head"

sure, no no no.. they didnt do anything  Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: July 17, 2007, 09:58:26 AM »

Good Morning.  

Well, the tests results are in and it's ovarian cancer by an adrenal gland!  WOOHOO!  Not.  I am back to chasing down the microscopic stuff that the surgeon couldn't see.  

Back to chemo for me.  Probably four rounds of two drugs - carboplatin and Avastin.  Seems in some lucky women ovarian cancer is a chronic condition.  How nice.  

Still beats a dirt nap.

Pray for me, please.  I feel good this morning.  I am back in the game.  Feeling feisty and ready to fight again.  

I don't know how Natalee's family goes thru life without her.  It's like a chronic condition of total heartbreak and devastation.  It's a wonder any of them can put one foot in front of the other.  Yet, they must.  

Time for me to put one foot in front of the other and get outta here.  The chemo nurses are expecting me.  

I expect a miracle.

Peaches ... this is not good news.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you continue your battle against this despicable disease.  I pray that you and yours will realize God's Absolute love ... a love that will afford both comfort and strength in all situations.

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: July 17, 2007, 10:03:01 AM »

Peaches, I have you in my prayers.. keep up that amazing attitude,that alone is more than half the battle!

Same with Terry!

I won't dignify Julia with any response.

Just catching up...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: July 17, 2007, 10:11:45 AM »

If anyone knows this story about the rape trial where the word rape wasn't allowed to be used, would you please post about it?  I would like to know more about the details.  Gotta run out now, but I will be in later...

TIA!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: July 17, 2007, 10:18:59 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
If anyone knows this story about the rape trial where the word rape wasn't allowed to be used, would you please post about it?  I would like to know more about the details.  Gotta run out now, but I will be in later...

TIA!!

I know Wendy Murphy is her lawyer and she has always been a good guest on Dana's show.  I would like to hear her talk more about this one.  It's incredible!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #668 on: July 17, 2007, 10:19:57 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

TIA!!

http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/wireStory?id=3367052

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22067459-38198,00.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: July 17, 2007, 10:22:15 AM »

Crying or Very sad I need help too please...looking for still shot photos of the most recent search at Sloot property...there is a person I saw in a photo who I think may look like someone who was at the painted rocks vids. Where can I find those photos of Sloot search by Dutch?? I have looked all over this site and I know they have to be here somewhere  Crying or Very sad

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: July 17, 2007, 10:27:17 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Crying or Very sad I need help too please...looking for still shot photos of the most recent search at Sloot property...there is a person I saw in a photo who I think may look like someone who was at the painted rocks vids. Where can I find those photos of Sloot search by Dutch?? I have looked all over this site and I know they have to be here somewhere  Crying or Very sad

Here is part 1 - then you can vew part 2 and 3

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/29/van-der-sloot-residence-search-in-pictures-part-1/
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #671 on: July 17, 2007, 10:33:29 AM »

BETH made it IMPOSSIBLE for Natalee to return to her own life.

LET'S PLACE THE BLAME WHERE IT BELONGS - ON JORAN, PAULUS, DEEPAK, AND SATISH. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE! THESE PEOPLE MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE - BECAUSE THEY KILLED HER!

ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT!

JULIA YOU FOOL NO ONE - YOU FOOL!

MAYBE THIS WORKS ON THE DRUNKS, CRACKHEADS AND METH MANUFACTURERS OVER AT YOUR SITE, BUT IT AIN'T WORKING ANYWHERE ELSE.

JULIA- Your life mission to destroy Beth and Natalee will never succeed. You just destroy YOURSELF! Which we are all happy to watch the self-immolation!

I know it's a tuff choice for you - DRINK the GRAIN or use it as FUEL!

Whatta SAD SACK-O-SHIT YOU TRULY ARE.

Most people (and I use that term loosely) aspire to actually be something in life... not you!

YOU SEEM TO THINK IT'S YOUR JOB TO DEFEND ALL THINGS SLOOT!

WHERE IS YOUR DUTCH LAW DEGREE? YOU SHOULD HAVE IT BY NOW!

WHAT IS IT A TWO WEEK COURSE? IF A DOPE LIKE SMIT CAN PASS IT, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE AFTER ONE OF YOUR PATENTED ALL WEEK BENDERS.

ONLY A CHUCKLEHEAD LIKE PAULUS CAN'T PASS THAT THING.

This case fools no one but YOU and your meathead operator Angela!

WITHOUT THE PULL AND ASS KISSING THIS CASE WOULD BE OVER.

JULIA/GLENDA/BONDIA/WRETCHED WITCH - THIS IS NOT OVER AND WON'T BE UNTIL NATALEE GETS HER JUSTICE.

YOU KEEP PENNING YOUR CLAP TRAP -  AND WE'LL KEEP EXPOSING YOU FOR THE MEDIA WHORE YOU ARE.

[/u]

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: July 17, 2007, 10:40:35 AM »

happy birthday roswell.not everyone reaches 60 earth years.Even Red made reference a few days ago.I think Dr Kalpoe is a good student.He should graduate from high school in 4 years..Maybe the island needs chiggers,for the next plague.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: July 17, 2007, 10:41:32 AM »

Good Morning.  

Still beats a dirt nap.

I expect a miracle.

Peaches, you are a miracle! I am praying for you and your miracle!! Keep on being feisty!!!!!

Bring Natalee home...
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: July 17, 2007, 10:43:31 AM »

Let us pray for several miracles.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: July 17, 2007, 10:52:48 AM »

Thanks Klass  Laughing

ROB>>>TELL US HOW YOU REALLY FEEL!!
LMAOOO!!
Great rant!!!

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: July 17, 2007, 10:53:00 AM »

Peaches and Terry,
you are both in prayers and positive thoughts.  I'll send extra your(s) way. We need you both. Natalee needs you both!

None,
Thank you for bringing that post from JamiJo.  I will always associate the name renfro with the ugliest most horrible things.  IMO renfro-fluffa is also a suspect in the crimes against Natalee.

Thank you for bring the article re: Lana Stempien.  I hope the LE can keep an eye on the parents of chuck, example. their bank accts., travel, etc.
Morning beautiful Monkeys.
PS Thanks Red and Duggo for the wonderful gifts of 2005 threads!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: July 17, 2007, 11:01:51 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
BETH made it IMPOSSIBLE for Natalee to return to her own life.

LET'S PLACE THE BLAME WHERE IT BELONGS - ON JORAN, PAULUS, DEEPAK, AND SATISH. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE! THESE PEOPLE MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE - BECAUSE THEY KILLED HER!

ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT!

JULIA YOU FOOL NO ONE - YOU FOOL!

MAYBE THIS WORKS ON THE DRUNKS, CRACKHEADS AND METH MANUFACTURERS OVER AT YOUR SITE, BUT IT AIN'T WORKING ANYWHERE ELSE.

JULIA- Your life mission to destroy Beth and Natalee will never succeed. You just destroy YOURSELF! Which we are all happy to watch the self-immolation!

I know it's a tuff choice for you - DRINK the GRAIN or use it as FUEL!

Whatta SAD SACK-O-SHIT YOU TRULY ARE.

Most people (and I use that term loosely) aspire to actually be something in life... not you!

YOU SEEM TO THINK IT'S YOUR JOB TO DEFEND ALL THINGS SLOOT!

WHERE IS YOUR DUTCH LAW DEGREE? YOU SHOULD HAVE IT BY NOW!

WHAT IS IT A TWO WEEK COURSE? IF A DOPE LIKE SMIT CAN PASS IT, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE AFTER ONE OF YOUR PATENTED ALL WEEK BENDERS.

ONLY A CHUCKLEHEAD LIKE PAULUS CAN'T PASS THAT THING.

This case fools no one but YOU and your meathead operator Angela!

WITHOUT THE PULL AND ASS KISSING THIS CASE WOULD BE OVER.

JULIA/GLENDA/BONDIA/WRETCHED WITCH - THIS IS NOT OVER AND WON'T BE UNTIL NATALEE GETS HER JUSTICE.

YOU KEEP PENNING YOUR CLAP TRAP -  AND WE'LL KEEP EXPOSING YOU FOR THE MEDIA WHORE YOU ARE.

[/u]

the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #678 on: July 17, 2007, 11:02:02 AM »

Peaches --

Best wishes to you.

You can beat it.  You already did once before.  You can do it again.

And thanks for all you've done here.

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: July 17, 2007, 11:08:17 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

ROB>>>TELL US HOW YOU REALLY FEEL!!
LMAOOO!!
Great rant!!!

Yeah, what Nut said!  
BRAVO!!!!

Maine, born and raised!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.