March 29, 2024, 07:38:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #658 7/15 - 7/17/2007  (Read 158880 times)
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: July 17, 2007, 11:14:01 AM »

God be with you Peaches.

Regrets, I've had a few......
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: July 17, 2007, 11:20:12 AM »

nice rant...Rob ! Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: July 17, 2007, 11:38:00 AM »

Well, ROB!

KUDOS!  Guess that 'bout says it all!!!!  Laughing
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: July 17, 2007, 11:42:24 AM »

Rob,you are RIGHT.That is right.I feel after everything anita,paulus,deepak said,why deny the obvious.She was drugged,raped and killed.Those three,guido,and others did it.I say to hell with them.May they be infested with chiggers for eternity.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #684 on: July 17, 2007, 11:44:04 AM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Well, ROB!

Artcolley -

I try to keep it lite. But I see exactly what this vulgar disgrace of a woman is doing. SHIFT THE BLAME TO ANYONE BUT THEMSELVES.

WE ALL KNOW WHO DID WHAT TO WHOM!

PATHETIC attempt to blame the victim and VICTIMIZE Beth again and again.

NICE TRY! IT AIN'T WORKING. NEVER HAS NEVER WILL!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: July 17, 2007, 11:45:33 AM »

I keep being told to work today,so later monkeys.Oh we have a TV attorney in town whose ad is,"I sue drunk drivers."I like it,and I wish him well.Yes the sporter obeys the law about drinking,driving and gambling,when it suits him.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: July 17, 2007, 11:46:05 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Well, ROB!

Artcolley -

I try to keep it lite. But I see exactly what this vulgar disgrace of a woman is doing. SHIFT THE BLAME TO ANYONE BUT THEMSELVES.

YOu are right.
The more that woman opens her mouth, the more turned off I am to that miserable place.
Renfroe and her minions are truly putting the nail in the coffin of Aruba.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: July 17, 2007, 11:50:40 AM »

Well, ROB!

Artcolley -

YOu are right.
The more that woman opens her mouth, the more turned off I am to that miserable place.

I could not agree more!  Everytime I think - How low can they go...it gets lower.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: July 17, 2007, 11:52:23 AM »

Sounds like they may be closing in on David Munis.  I wonder if he will give up, or go down amidst blazing guns.....  One gal on Nancy Grace last night was comparing him to Rambo in First Blood.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289565,00.html
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: July 17, 2007, 11:56:17 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Well, ROB!

Artcolley -

YOu are right.

I could not agree more!  Everytime I think - How low can they go...it gets lower.

HI Kimmy
The strange thing that is after all this time, they just don't get it!
Its their own actions and words that have turned decent people against Aruba and brought on the boycott.
They cannot, for some ungodly reason, get that through their thick skulls.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: July 17, 2007, 11:57:55 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Sounds like they may be closing in on David Munis.  I wonder if he will give up, or go down amidst blazing guns.....  One gal on Nancy Grace last night was comparing him to Rambo in First Blood.

Well, considering he has at least a handgun with him, I'd say he'll try shooting his way out of this..or..commit suicide "by cop".
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #691 on: July 17, 2007, 11:58:45 AM »

Posted by Pearl @ BFN
Criminal Profiler, Pat Brown did an analysis of the 30 minute Current Affair interview with Joran and made notations:

The Sexual Homicide Exchange Website

http://www.sheprofilers.com/joran.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: July 17, 2007, 12:03:04 PM »

Art-

It's the same mindset as Anita and Paulus, it's more about self-indulgence and new age irresponsibility for your actions, a pathetic excuse for their selfishness. I bet if you ran a review of how many at that site do one ounce of community service it wouldn't fit into a thimble either.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: July 17, 2007, 12:06:49 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Art-

It's the same mindset as Anita and Paulus, it's more about self-indulgence and new age irresponsibility for your actions, a pathetic excuse for their selfishness. I bet if you ran a review of how many at that site do one ounce of community service it wouldn't fit into a thimble either.

Yep, None,you are right.
"everythings is relative" in this era of self indulgence.

Anita and Paulus and sorry excuses for parental responsibility in raising that thug they call a son and I suspect many on "that other site" are of the same ilk.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: July 17, 2007, 12:11:38 PM »

Well, considering he has at least a handgun with him, I'd say he'll try shooting his way out of this..or..commit suicide "by cop".

Last night they made it sound like he had a chit load of guns and ammo.  I doubt the cops will tell him to drop his weapons more than once.

Why does it seem that it has become so easy for people to kill each other?  What happened to screamin', cussin' and leavin'?
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: July 17, 2007, 12:16:55 PM »

Last night they made it sound like he had a chit load of guns and ammo.  I doubt the cops will tell him to drop his weapons more than once.

Why does it seem that it has become so easy for people to kill each other?  What happened to screamin', cussin' and leavin'?

I think we've lost our collective soul, Easy.
Personally, I'd like to see them bring back "Public Hanging" in the town square! Bet THAT would cut down on this crap.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: July 17, 2007, 12:21:57 PM »

Art-

None,  I would hate to hear Renho's definition of "community service"  she probably thinks she "practices" it all the time.  That is how she ended up with all of those fatherless children.

I love your Avi..it makes me giggle everytime I see it.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: July 17, 2007, 12:24:04 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Art-

None,  I would hate to hear Renho's definition of "community service"  she probably thinks she "practices" it all the time.  That is how she ended up with all of those fatherless children.

ROFLMAO!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: July 17, 2007, 12:26:32 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Art-

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: July 17, 2007, 12:34:38 PM »

I had to share this with you all ~ I just love it  Laughing  Laughing

Texas Mom Uses Barbecue Meat Fork to Catch Alleged Child Rapist
Tuesday , July 17, 2007

"He was well done."

That's what one woman said Monday after helping her son apprehend an alleged child rapist using her barbecue meat fork.

"I stuck him in his butt!" Linda Rhodes told MyFOXdfw.com, explaining how she and her son John Jennings apprehended the 17-year-old suspect Friday night in Garland, Texas.

Jennings was barbecuing chicken when he heard a 7-year-old boy calling for help. He said he saw the suspect, Deshaun Ridge, on top of the child, allegedly raping the boy.

"He stood up, and I just punched him right in the face," Jennings said. "He put his hands up and I grabbed him, and we went fighting."

Rhodes called police and then jumped into the fight to help her son apprehend the suspect. They held Ridge until police arrived.

"They were citizens that jumped in, most definitely, and did a good deed," Joe Harn, a spokesman for the Garland Police Department, told MyFOXdfw.com. "These people are heroes."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.