April 16, 2024, 02:57:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #658 7/15 - 7/17/2007  (Read 159356 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: July 17, 2007, 08:49:48 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
A philosophical question:  If a regular member of the dark side should become a missing person, would you help search for them?  Contribute funds to assist in a search?  Give a flying chit?

I honestly don’t think I could find that much compassion and I am a pretty easy going kind of guy.

Interesting dilema, and I have to say that I would help search .... but I would probably grumble the whole time... (would we be told in advance that they are refugees?)

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: July 17, 2007, 08:50:58 PM »

klaasend
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject:      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONTGETEXCITED wrote:
RUMOR SPECULATION
THEORY WHATEVER.
ITS NOT THE HITLER SITE WHERE WE ALL MUST THINK AND DO ALIKE OR GET KICKED OUT.

No, this is not the Hitler site, it's the Scared Monkeys site and if THEY decide someone is here merely to cause trouble, THEY can ban them from posting.

Laughing  Laughing
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #842 on: July 17, 2007, 08:51:08 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Spock"
Can someone post a link to that ALE spreadsheet that shows who was interviewed and when (can't seem to find it)?

You mean this one?  It's in the important case document area at the top in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil thread:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/fun-images/nhcase-statements.xls

Thanks Klaas, thats what I was looking for!

In My Opinion
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: July 17, 2007, 08:51:39 PM »

"Outside The Box"  What does that really mean?  Is it that a person is abnormal and always wants to blame the victim?  That they are so "outside the box" that they like to plan weddings with death row inmates?  Just what is this outside the box chit?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: July 17, 2007, 08:54:04 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
A philosophical question:  If a regular member of the dark side should become a missing person, would you help search for them?  Contribute funds to assist in a search?  Give a flying chit?

I honestly don’t think I could find that much compassion and I am a pretty easy going kind of guy.

For me, it would depend :
What's the reward ? $1,000.00
$ 4,000.00
US, CDN ?
I would want to start the seach fund. Then I would collect the money and drink lots. I would give everyone I met money and free drinks. While I waited at Carlos and Charlies every night for them to walk in the door.
Then,  I would go to some other countries and do the same thing, just in case they ran away there. No worries, man, they will show up ! !

That is funny!!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: July 17, 2007, 08:54:46 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "*******"
Tomorrow the’ll let Steve go and nothing much will happen. But the day after tomorrow, they’ll bring again whom Simian calls suspect #5, which I think is the Lorenzo guy, which by the way, Checkme has been talking about him for a long time now. I think he is the guy in the blue van with the huge speakers on top. On Shango’s terms, I dont’t know if he ’s a Babylonian, an Arawak or a Sumerian. He’s probably a Fu__ing A– Hole.

Comment by Babalú | June 27, 2005, 12:00 am

Who is this checkme guy? How did thy know that Lorenzo would be brought in again for questioning?

You have said you think Lorenzo was questioned more than once but  I have never seen any statements dated other than the first one, I think 6/16.

If he was questioned more, wouldn't Dr Phil want those statements as well?  He only asks for the one from Lorenzo so how do we know others even exist?  I believe you posted dates a few days ago when you suspect additional statements were made.

Dr Phil has to be working from some sort of police list, I think, otherwise he wouldn't know of the existence and dates of statements, right?  He only asks for the one from Lorenzo is why I think there is only one.

TIA

Thats part of the reason why I was compiling old posts from locals in june 2005. Yes I definetly think he was picked up on the 16th as reported by the radio,newspapers(Havent seen) and locals on the blogs. The only record we have ever seen of him being questioned is the 28th of june. Which was predicted a day earlier by the above post.

I have never seen any record of Lorenzo being questioned a second time.  How do you know that he was?  And I also recall CheckMe as being a troll.  Babalu only says he THINKS that it is Lorenzo who might be brought in.  I thought it was Freddy again.

Dr Phil only asks for one statement made by Lorenzo.  Doesn't he ask for all of them made by others or is he only interested in certain ones?  I can't think why he would not want all of the ones made by Lorenzo if any more exist.

Well I guess he was picked up in Savaneta on June 16th 2005 but there is nothing on record. Who knows?? It wouldn't be the first time a statement has gone missing. Maybee Dr.Phil can only get access to files that pertain to K2 I dont know....

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: July 17, 2007, 08:56:35 PM »

I think there are a whole lot of people that have like to think "outside the box."  John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer, BTK........
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #847 on: July 17, 2007, 08:57:13 PM »

Does anyone know the date of the photo where Lorenzo appears in handcuffs with his mother and Art Wood confirms?

That could help determine if he was questioned more than once. I believe he was...

I think he was questioned on 6-16-17-2005 and 6-19-2005...

World Journier seems to be missing this or I missed it... prolly the later.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: July 17, 2007, 08:59:16 PM »

I think there are a whole lot of people that have like to think "outside the box."  John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer, BTK........

Someone told me this morning that they weren't going to read at some bad sites anymore. Hmmm......let me think. Who was that?  Razz  Laughing

It's sort of like watching a train wreck, isn't it? Horrible but fascinating.

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #849 on: July 17, 2007, 09:01:40 PM »

"Outside The Box"  What does that really mean?  Is it that a person is abnormal and always wants to blame the victim?  That they are so "outside the box" that they like to plan weddings with death row inmates?  Just what is this outside the box chit?

why so metaphysical? you're not seeing dead people are ya?  Laughing  Laughing

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: July 17, 2007, 09:02:40 PM »

bendex

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject:      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE HELP ME ORGANIZE THIS SUMMARY OF THE TIME LINE AND THE FACTS

May 30

Dressed in the same blue-and-green striped, low-cut blouse and denim miniskirt she wore that day on the beach

Spent that evening partying at C & C

She left just 10 minutes before 1 A.M. source Jose Hernadez employee at C& C

Friends saw here getting into a vehicle outside the nightclub. source friends

June 2
Police question 3 locals who claim they dropped the teenager of late sunday night at her hotel , locals where released . source police.

Officials say Natalees parent where unable to indentify her on the hotels video tapes.

said the men told police they took Holloway to nearby Arashi Beach before bringing her to her hotel at 2 a.m., authorities said

June 4
We need more technical assistance source justice press officer karen jansen

10 additional FBI agents are added to the three already there.
Seven FBI agents from Miami are in Aruba, including two divers and evidence collection and analysis experts, and one agent has come from Barbados, the spokesman said.

June 5
Natalee's bags were packed and ready to go," Beth Twitty told CNN Friday. "Everything was packed. Her passport was in her purse -- she even had the remaining cash she had on her in her purse -- it was in her room, everything was zipped up. She was ready to go home." source Beth Twitty

She is described as being 5 feet 4 inches tall and 110 pounds

Bloodstains found on matras on the island appear to be of a dog source police schief van straten

June 6
Two man charged in the holloway dissapearance security guards .
The men -- ages 28 and 30 -- were arrested Sunday morning at two separate homes in the southeastern community of San Nicolas, Worked at hotel Allegro in Oranje stad.
Micky John, 30
Abraham Jones, 28

We're going to bring Natalee home," said her aunt, wearing a brightly colored yard bracelet made by Holloway's friends as a sign of support. Some of the bracelets are being shipped to Aruba for volunteers and authorities there to wear, she said.
still talking in prensent about natalee .

June 7
An aunt of Holloway, Marcia Twitty, said the girl's mother -- though on "an emotional roller coaster" -- is staying upbeat: "I know Natalee is alive and I'm going to find her," she quoted her saying. Natalee is still in the present tence.

June 8
Prosecutors on Tuesday ordered the two men to remain detained, saying there was "reasonable suspicion" the men were involved in "certain criminal acts."
Her stepfather, George "Jug" Twitty, said the family remains hopeful Holloway -- a straight-A student who earned a full scholarship to attend the University of Alabama -- is still alive.

June 9
Joran Van Der Sloot -- the 17-year-old son of an Aruban judge -- was among those taken into custody early Thursday. Authorities also arrested two brothers of Surinamese origin, Satish and Depak Kalpoe, ages 18 and 19.

Authorities said their witness statements did not lead to the three arrests, but that police had been watching the youths ever since they were questioned shortly after Holloway's disappearance.
Calling the arrests a "tactical" move

Substance found in Honda Civic of Kalpoe brothers

June 10
Late Friday, a senior police official told CNN that one of the three youths police took into custody Thursday had confessed to killing Holloway.

June 11
Three suspects remain in custody.

Judge Bob Witte Flown in From Curacao

Defense attorneys have come to the defense of the young men, saying they have maintained their innocence
"My client keeps on saying he is not guilty," said attorney David Kock, who represents 18-year-old Satish Kalpoe source lawer David Kock.
Antonio Carlo represents Joran Van Der Sloot, the son of an Aruban judge. Carlo said the teen "has admitted to no crime whatsoever. My client has maintained that he is innocent." Antonio carlo

He said Van Der Sloot had been in contact with his mother and was assisting in the investigation. Both attorneys refused to comment on details of the investigation. Antonio Carlo

The men claimed they visited a lighthouse on the northwestern tip of the island, which is about 19 miles long and 6 miles wide.

According to police statements, the Kalpoe brothers described her as stumbling on the way into the hotel, possibly as a result of alcohol, and that a "dark-colored" man in a black T-shirt with a radio helped her.

Van Der Sloot's mother said she was confident her son had told authorities everything and that he was innocent.
"He was willing to help with anything, and he had a kind of quiet resolve -- I mean he said, 'Mom, don't be upset because everything will be fine. I know I am innocent, I didn't do anything,'" Anita Van Der Sloot told CNN

June 12
A senior police official told CNN there had been "a breakthrough amounting to a confession, or some sort of confession" in relation to the case, but did not say who made it.

Prosecutors refused to confirm or deny reports of a confession

Law enforcement sources close to the investigation said there has not been a confession, but that cracks are appearing in the three suspects' stories.

Spokeswoman Vivian Van Der Biezen said only that the investigation was at a "very crucial" point.

Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway Twitty, told The Associated Press Sunday that she believes three young men "know what happened to her" -- and that the two security guards should be released.

law enforcement sources close to the investigation said a substance found in a Honda seized after three of the men were arrested Thursday is not blood.

JUNE 13th
Authorities in Aruba have released two security guards arrested in the disappearance of an Alabama teen late last month.

JUNE 15th
search near an Aruba beachfront hotel
A source close to the probe said search participants included five FBI agents and a search dog from Miami-Dade County, Florida, in addition to
Aruban police

"The boys continue to point fingers at each other," the source said, but their attorneys said their clients are innocent
Joran van Der sloots house searched seizin 2 cars and bags full of evidence

STATEMENT OF MICKEY JOHN.
MICKEY JOHN: He told me that -- I was talking to him Sunday -- and he told me that when they left Carlos'N Charlie's [nightclub], they went straight to the lighthouse. He -- Depak -- was driving. His brother was sitting in the car next to him. The missing girl was in the backseat behind Depak, and the other guy was in the backseat behind his brother, and they drove down to the California lighthouse. He didn't tell me what took place at the lighthouse

June 17th
Judge Bob Witt rules that paul van der sloot cannot see his son in jail

June 18th
Steve Croes Arrested DJ at party boat Tatoo

The boat docks about 300 meters, or about 1,000 feet, from the Holiday Inn where Holloway was staying

Police commissioner Jan Van Der Straten said Croes' arrest came after he was named by one of the three suspects being held.

June 19th
Judge paul van der sloot questioned at police buro

June 20th
Judge paul van der sloot questioned at police buro for second time
as a witness.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: July 17, 2007, 09:03:06 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Does anyone know the date of the photo where Lorenzo appears in handcuffs with his mother and Art Wood confirms?

That could help determine if he was questioned more than once. I believe he was...

I think he was questioned on 6-16-17-2005 and 6-19-2005...

World Journier seems to be missing this or I missed it... prolly the later.

And on the 28th..I have my suspicions that he was questioned even earlier like the first week..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: July 17, 2007, 09:04:10 PM »

Those were the days, lol  Laughing

klaasend
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:37 pm    Post subject:      

Those us that have been here since the board first opened have seen this happen every couple days. Seems like some people get their kicks out of causing problems.

The troublemakers can be banned but they will only return under a different name. The best thing to do is ignore them, although difficult at times
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: July 17, 2007, 09:06:03 PM »

klaasend
Monkey Junkey

Those us that have been here since the board first opened have seen this happen every couple days. Seems like some people get their kicks out of causing problems.

The troublemakers can be banned but they will only return under a different name. The best thing to do is ignore them, although difficult at times

Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #854 on: July 17, 2007, 09:06:34 PM »

I personally believe that someone spilled the beans on both Paulus and Lorenzo at the same time... that same very moment... only Lorenzo had an alibi .. Paulus was left on his own and was ARRESTED!

Someone has a big mouth and that person knows who was where when.

+++

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: July 17, 2007, 09:07:49 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Someone told me this morning that they weren't going to read at some bad sites anymore. Hmmm......let me think. Who was that?  Razz  Laughing

It's sort of like watching a train wreck, isn't it? Horrible but fascinating.

Who SAID THAT?   Razz

Yeah, I got curious about what was under that rock. lol
crazybabyborg
« Reply #856 on: July 17, 2007, 09:08:19 PM »

klaasend
Monkey Junkey

Klaas! I can't even imagine you as a Monkey Junkey! You're always the smart mod!  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: July 17, 2007, 09:08:48 PM »

americaninaruba
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject:      

HEARD THAT: Joran tried to commit suicide last night and police have him under careful watch....ok now before everyone starts HOGGING this ....we need to understand the pressure hes under and we DO NOT KNWOif he is guilty or not...so this can be a sign of 2 things:
1. hes guilty and watnsthis to end before we find out
2. hes NOT guilty and is just tireed of everyone focusing on him alone and not believing him.....
So please before we go off on this lets wait and see what happens
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: July 17, 2007, 09:09:45 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
I personally believe that someone spilled the beans on both Paulus and Lorenzo at the same time... that same very moment... only Lorenzo had an alibi .. Paulus was left on his own and was ARRESTED!

Someone has a big mouth and that person knows who was where when.

Deepak
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: July 17, 2007, 09:10:45 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

For me, it would depend :
What's the reward ? $1,000.00
$ 4,000.00
US, CDN ?
I would want to start the seach fund. Then I would collect the money and drink lots. I would give everyone I met money and free drinks. While I waited at Carlos and Charlies every night for them to walk in the door.
Then,  I would go to some other countries and do the same thing, just in case they ran away there. No worries, man, they will show up ! !

I hear ya!  If their child was missing, I would first want to know how many times they had been married, their educational credentials, their choice of nicknames and then maybe I would consider their child a human being, deserving of my time and effort.  Of course if their child had been out dancing, then all bets are off…..

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.