March 28, 2024, 01:41:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #658 7/15 - 7/17/2007  (Read 158769 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: July 17, 2007, 09:55:41 PM »

hey Lala's and Sunny!!  

Oh yes I meant to say how wonderful the news is about Terry...

I am multitasking... trying to watch news and talk in here..

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: July 17, 2007, 09:57:33 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
DT

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote
CaliGirl wrote:
I was reading Steve's arrest came after the police questioned two dutch brothers.

What you said about underground parties, since he is known to have them...maybe Joran and the Kalpoe brothers took her to an underground party and something happened there?

Steve is not the person with the undergound parties. That was a person named lorenzo who was questioned yesterday.

americaninaruba
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:49 am Post subject:

yestaerday was a detention of someone important with this investigation, and this morning a guy of 26 years was arrested thisd moring, we dont know why but it has relation to the case of NH
Edmond:today at 6 poelice picked up at adress at Cas ARiba a youngster of 26 years...but others say hes only 18...were not sure but w/ lst name Croes in relation to this case, we dont know his roll in this but its possibly for interogation,.,...yestserday ..no confirmation yet......that their were detention of 2 borhters , dutch, that were interogated yestrday..

Thats the second time today I have read they questioned two dutch brothers..The Gottenboes or Joran and Lorenzo? Steve was arrested the 17th and Lorenzo the 16th. So to me it looks like she is talking about Joran and Lorenzo.

I have always thought Paulus was protecting two sons.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: July 17, 2007, 09:57:36 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
DT

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote
CaliGirl wrote:
I was reading Steve's arrest came after the police questioned two dutch brothers.

What you said about underground parties, since he is known to have them...maybe Joran and the Kalpoe brothers took her to an underground party and something happened there?

Steve is not the person with the undergound parties. That was a person named lorenzo who was questioned yesterday.

Good find Lala's. Dutch brothers = Gottenbos.

The archives are like working on a puzzle...only now we can cheat! Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #923 on: July 17, 2007, 09:58:09 PM »

writenow
Monkey Junkey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote
nancy_drew wrote:
DT wrote:
SPSII wrote:
Does anyone know if Lorenzo has been released?

I believe so.

I've never found confirmation there was a "Lorenzo" brought in. I may have missed it.

Lorenzo came in for questioning last night and left. He's the one they said was a little odd. His father owned the VW dealership and committed suicide 3 years ago. AmericaninAruba told us all this this afternoon.
Steve Croes went in (or was taken in) for questioning this morning. Police apparently decided to keep Steve.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: July 17, 2007, 09:58:59 PM »

--- (that's Dash)

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject:      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were only there for four days... the first day we were all jet-lagged and exhausted, so mainly we just put on our swim suits and laid out...
Snorkeling took up a whole day (but it was SOOOO great! We got to see a sunken German War Ship from WWII and heard stories about it... cool stuff!) Some people went banana boating and windsurfing.... I got a massage! haha.... Mainly we just hung out on the beach and went swimming. Our hotel was wonderful! (and all-inclusive!!!)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #925 on: July 17, 2007, 10:01:12 PM »

lilizzyboo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote
if the brothers did indeed inform authorities about croes, i wonder what kind of pull croes had on them? well, even if they didn't inform, why has it taken so long for croes to come up? meaning, if they had nothing to hide, they would have no qualms about saying they met up with him, no?

i think croes is the ringleader here in a very sick premeditated plan...."something bad" happening doesn't necessarily mean unexpected.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #926 on: July 17, 2007, 10:02:01 PM »

Koen and Sander G were both interogated on the 17th and 18th.

In My Opinion
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: July 17, 2007, 10:02:45 PM »

My PB posted for me.I would searched and kept my mouth shut.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: July 17, 2007, 10:02:48 PM »

I want to clear up the talk about Beth/Jug not paying the 4K to get Nat back.....Renho and dark siders listen up.....

Jug and Beth were at Angela Munzenhofer's family restaurant, their friends had not  yet joined them....Angela's HUSBAND ran up to Jug saying there is a  person saying he knows where Natalee was....she was being held in a crack house and wanted 4K...Jug said he only had 1K on him and would go back to the hotel to get the rest of the money............Angela's husband  indicated there wasn't time for that....and said he'd front the 3K outta the cash register..(now Beth and Jug had been getting this kind of thing several times a day...but coming from this person...a person who had befriended them....well they believed it! and trusted him!!) ..Angela's husband rushed Jug and Beth to meet up with this guy .....when they got there..Angela's husband said this guy was a crack addict .......don't give him any money!! ....... it was ANGELA'S HUSBAND THAT SAID THE GUY WAS NOT CREDIBLE ...........DON'T GIVE HIM ANY MONEY!!!

this is EXACTLY HOW IT HAPPENED

It wasn't that they weren't willing to pay the money....ANY amount of money....And these people KNOW it..........Renho is once again lying. 2 years later and she is still lying......it's time to start getting these lies of her's corrected.. one by one....these people had an agenda....and they were working it...working it HARD. Playing on the emotions of these distraught parents...lifting them up and the pulling the rug right out from underneath them.....and THEY TRUSTED THESE PEOPLE.... How frightening to think your child is in a frigging crack house on some god forsaken island, where the damn LE tell's a father to go to C&C's and wait for his daughter to show up...Angela and Renho stuck to them like glue...Renho and Angela INSERTED THEMSELVES into everything involving Natalee and the searches....leading them this way and that way.....draining them emotionally as well as physically.....and all the while keeping them away from the van der sloots.....giving them time to get their stories and get rid of any evidence of Natalee...

RENHO was the person dragging Beth and Jug around from one crack house to another...obviously keeping them away from where they really needed to be looking ..and that was the VanDersloot property. Remember Dave was told by the LE that Nat was probably in a crack house and he should go to C&C and wait for her to show up!
So Renho and Angela had an agenda very early on....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: July 17, 2007, 10:03:48 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Koen and Sander G were both interogated on the 17th and 18th.

Which dutch brothers do you think they are talking about?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #930 on: July 17, 2007, 10:04:06 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
klaasend
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject:      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONTGETEXCITED wrote:
i totally agree
and i am not a troll
i can speak and say what i feel
i am just thinkin outside the box.
please people
if someone doesnt agree with everyone it doesnt make them a troll.

Angiex911dsptchr wrote:
I agree with you..everyone is entitled to their own opinions..I am new..and have been reading this for weeks.I decided to join today finally....I have read all that I could ..not only on this site but others!! I have asked questions on here and got no answers either..!! I guess us newbie people dont matter cuz we wernt here from the beginning..thats IMO...!! I have read ALOT and feel like I know everyone...I wish I would of joined sooner..
God Bless NH family and friends...

I think what happened to you is that you joined this morning around the same time as DONTGETEXCITED and everyone was Laughing

Shocked  so was i considered a troll back then?  lol i dont recall that poster 2 be honest. i did read this last night and laughed. i was actually on topic way back when. i cant type much now... hurting.. but saw this and had to LMAO.. so for my 1 finger post 4 the day.. i want 2 say. peaches. u hang in there.. you are one tough cookie and i admire your strength and courage, you are always in my prayers and you are going 2 b just fine! I luv yah my potty mouthed friend   Wink  Terry. i am so happy 4 u.. but u already know that.  Wink
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: July 17, 2007, 10:04:52 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Artcolley"
Quote from: "Rob"
We all saw Joran's prison itinerary. That was NOT tuff. No reason to try to commit suicide unless some is trying to stick your left hand in your pocket...

hmmmm

The only reason for Joran to try and commit suicide is if he had an attack of conscience. I doubt this happened and therefore doubt the whole suicide story. I think they made it up to try and generate sympathy for the little psycopath.

I agree Art.  The thought of suicide never crossed Joran's mind.  It was Satish that tried to commit suicide.

San as I recall it was only Satish at KIA at the time. Deepak and Joran were being moved. And the person was taken to the hospital.

They are clear - the person that tried to commit suicide was at KIA... only Satish was there.

Right I noticed that in a post some just posted that one was in KIA and two were still at the police station and we being transferred the next day.

They separated Satish from his big brother and he cracked.  I bet he told a lot more of what he knew once they did that and he couldn't deal with it anymore.

I can believe this...I am starting to think that it was Satish that was more involved than Deepak...and he knows more...and deepak is just covering for his brother.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: July 17, 2007, 10:06:03 PM »

It took ALE a looong time to arrest Steve Croes. The Ks mentioned him on 6/9...his *testimony* was debunked on 6/10. Shady...
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: July 17, 2007, 10:07:04 PM »

Amazing Sunny... Thanks for bringing that in here.  How horrible can these people be?  

There is a 7th level of hell for these people. truly the lowest level for the lowest people.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: July 17, 2007, 10:08:51 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

SunnyinTx:        Great Post. It is past time to out Renho & her lies. Just who is/was she covering for????

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #935 on: July 17, 2007, 10:10:25 PM »

Woody

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:51 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Hey Guys,

Some speculation here about Croes being released. Watched fox a little while go and did not hear that.

Heard that Croes was arrested this morning. Also heard they did question another suspect this afternoon....yet they did release this suspect.

So...correct me if I'm wrong and you know differently...but in custody we have:

Joran
The Twins
Croes

Lorenzo was questioned and considered a witness.
Believe someone else today was also questioned and released.  

"One witness is no witness"
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: July 17, 2007, 10:10:30 PM »

Croes,koen,sander are very much guilty,but I do believe that the murder was done by the sporter and Guido,they had the bruises and other marks.
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #937 on: July 17, 2007, 10:10:47 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
hey Lala's and Sunny!!  

Oh yes I meant to say how wonderful the news is about Terry...

I am multitasking... trying to watch news and talk in here..

Mrs RED  I'll just bet that you can do a whole lot more things then that when your called upon or motivated you seem to me to be a very strong Lady  and I think  Red is one lucky guy <g>.
            your friend from Ohio  Jerry

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: July 17, 2007, 10:11:47 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

SunnyinTx:        Great Post. It is past time to out Renho & her lies. Just who is/was she covering for????

My opinion was her very dear friend, Anita .... Anita was the true master of disguise, IMO.. and I didn't see it until they were in New York for the interview.  Notice the change in appearance and how she spoke to him on the phone... it was a very take charge, get this covered up and stay covered up IMO... very calculating woman..... she was protecting her husband and son...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: July 17, 2007, 10:11:53 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Amazing Sunny... Thanks for bringing that in here.  How horrible can these people be?  

There is a 7th level of hell for these people. truly the lowest level for the lowest people.

It took a while to get the information verified.....but this is the real story!!
It's time we started getting the truth out ...every time renfo lies...we need to get the truth out...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.