March 28, 2024, 10:21:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #658 7/15 - 7/17/2007  (Read 158744 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: July 17, 2007, 10:18:21 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

SunnyinTx:        Great Post. It is past time to out Renho & her lies. Just who is/was she covering for????

My opinion was her very dear friend, Anita .... Anita was the true master of disguise, IMO.. and I didn't see it until they were in New York for the interview.  Notice the change in appearance and how she spoke to him on the phone... it was a very take charge, get this covered up and stay covered up IMO... very calculating woman..... she was protecting her husband and son...

I agree....in part Anita...but also her friend Dompig....who's son was eventually brought in and questioned....was he a part of this group of young sexual predators who drugged and raped young women??

one of the ringleaders, IMO... hell, for all we know Dompig himself was part of the "elders"....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: July 17, 2007, 10:18:23 PM »

I want to clear up the talk about Beth/Jug not paying the 4K to get Nat back.....Renho and dark siders listen up.....

Jug and Beth were at Angela Munzenhofer's family restaurant, their friends had not  yet joined them....Angela's HUSBAND ran up to Jug saying there is a  person saying he knows where Natalee was....she was being held in a crack house and wanted 4K...Jug said he only had 1K on him and would go back to the hotel to get the rest of the money............Angela's husband  indicated there wasn't time for that....and said he'd front the 3K outta the cash register..(now Beth and Jug had been getting this kind of thing several times a day...but coming from this person...a person who had befriended them....well they believed it! and trusted him!!) ..Angela's husband rushed Jug and Beth to meet up with this guy .....when they got there..Angela's husband said this guy was a crack addict .......don't give him any money!! ....... it was ANGELA'S HUSBAND THAT SAID THE GUY WAS NOT CREDIBLE ...........DON'T GIVE HIM ANY MONEY!!!

this is EXACTLY HOW IT HAPPENED

Who said that about Angelas husband?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #962 on: July 17, 2007, 10:19:04 PM »

Thank YOU Jerry!!

David Munis the man who shot his wife while she was on stage has been taken to the hospital... .he was flown to the hospital   - he has a self inflicted gunshot wound to his chest...

I almost posted earlier that I thought he would kill himself in the outback.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #963 on: July 17, 2007, 10:19:25 PM »

Another K in Texas

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote
That airline is a virtual reality game. I would love to know if it is some kind of cover--there are MSN and Yahoo groups reverenced on the website. Some how you get flight hours and move up in rank.

It is a virtual game--not the real thing.

Here's a little tidbit that may help answer the stuff about the guy that was into the airline thing we couldn't explain or understand his statements being in there so many different times, I forget his name, now.   The conversation is about Steve Croes being an airline pilot.  Actually it was someone else turns out, but the mention of the virtual reality game caught my attention.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: July 17, 2007, 10:19:36 PM »

Thank YOU Jerry!!

David Munis the man who shot his wife while she was on stage has been taken to the hospital... .he was flown to the hospital   - he has a self inflicted gunshot wound to his chest...

too bad he didn't get the job done with himself Twisted Evil

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: July 17, 2007, 10:20:55 PM »

Mrs Red, IMO, Anita took charge the moment Paulypuss told her what had happened. She wears the pants in that family.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: July 17, 2007, 10:22:38 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"

I can believe this...I am starting to think that it was Satish that was more involved than Deepak...and he knows more...and deepak is just covering for his brother.

I have a difficult time getting a hold on that...but who knows for sure....the spotlight was always on deepak as opposed to satish.....

hi good to see you!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: July 17, 2007, 10:23:29 PM »

Mrs Red, IMO, Anita took charge the moment Paulypuss told her what had happened. She wears the pants in that family.

You know, and I know that I probably shouldn't say this, but when I saw the rerun of the CSI episode about Natalee, and I thought how the mom in the show acted and compared it to how she was in NY... I thought.. OMG>.. she knows and she is the one that set the cover up in motion... JMO.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: July 17, 2007, 10:23:37 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
I want to clear up the talk about Beth/Jug not paying the 4K to get Nat back.....Renho and dark siders listen up.....

Jug and Beth were at Angela Munzenhofer's family restaurant, their friends had not  yet joined them....Angela's HUSBAND ran up to Jug saying there is a  person saying he knows where Natalee was....she was being held in a crack house and wanted 4K...Jug said he only had 1K on him and would go back to the hotel to get the rest of the money............Angela's husband  indicated there wasn't time for that....and said he'd front the 3K outta the cash register..(now Beth and Jug had been getting this kind of thing several times a day...but coming from this person...a person who had befriended them....well they believed it! and trusted him!!) ..Angela's husband rushed Jug and Beth to meet up with this guy .....when they got there..Angela's husband said this guy was a crack addict .......don't give him any money!! ....... it was ANGELA'S HUSBAND THAT SAID THE GUY WAS NOT CREDIBLE ...........DON'T GIVE HIM ANY MONEY!!!

this is EXACTLY HOW IT HAPPENED

Who said that about Angelas husband?

Someone that was THERE....I promise you that

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: July 17, 2007, 10:24:18 PM »

O/T

Breaking News

Cops: Sharpshooter Suspected in Wyoming Wife's Murder Taken to Hospital with a Self Inflicted Gunshot Wound
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: July 17, 2007, 10:24:24 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

SunnyinTx:        Great Post. It is past time to out Renho & her lies. Just who is/was she covering for????

My opinion was her very dear friend, Anita .... Anita was the true master of disguise, IMO.. and I didn't see it until they were in New York for the interview.  Notice the change in appearance and how she spoke to him on the phone... it was a very take charge, get this covered up and stay covered up IMO... very calculating woman..... she was protecting her husband and son...

I agree....in part Anita...but also her friend Dompig....who's son was eventually brought in and questioned....was he a part of this group of young sexual predators who drugged and raped young women??

one of the ringleaders, IMO... hell, for all we know Dompig himself was part of the "elders"....

The WORST part in my opinion...is that these people are parents!!! Who watched bth and Jug and Dave go through HELL!!! How can you put aside being a parent...and all empathy for these people who lost a daughter...for your own gain? Renho just wants out!!! She sees aruba is a sinking ship...imho...and this was her ticket to a job at the Globe.....are the rumors correct she is bailing from Aruba, and coming back to the states for a job at the Globe...hope it pays well...she just sold her soul...imo...for that job!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: July 17, 2007, 10:24:59 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

repeating myself... Laughing

and well worth repeating Very Happy

Rest in Peace Caylee

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: July 17, 2007, 10:25:03 PM »

You know, and I know that I probably shouldn't say this, but when I saw the rerun of the CSI episode about Natalee, and I thought how the mom in the show acted and compared it to how she was in NY... I thought.. OMG>.. she knows and she is the one that set the cover up in motion... JMO.

oh and adding.... she knew that pvds was uh, partaking.. she didn't care... as long as he wasn't caught.. and nothing bad happened... I am stuck on the phrase 20 times before...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: July 17, 2007, 10:26:31 PM »

I agree Mrs. Red....totally

Rest in Peace Caylee

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: July 17, 2007, 10:26:35 PM »

ldstlou IMO anyone can be a birth mother (or father) but it takes a special person to be a parent. NOTHING I have seen from Renho classifies her as a parent. JMO

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: July 17, 2007, 10:26:39 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
O/T

Breaking News

Cops: Sharpshooter Suspected in Wyoming Wife's Murder Taken to Hospital with a Self Inflicted Gunshot Wound

for once, I posted something before you did...  Laughing  Shocked

did I hear her say he was mentally distrubed?  uh, doh!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #976 on: July 17, 2007, 10:27:14 PM »

writenow
Monkey Junkey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Y'alls Psychic Detective wrote:
Wait, was Steve Croes released?? I thought there was another person brought in today (besides Lorenzo) who was questioned and released.

There was another person today. Max Arends, a friend of Joran's who attended the same school. Questioned and released.

It seems there were so many arrested or detained and released between June 17 and June 18 that there is not a clear picture as to who was REALLY the 5th person, suspect witness, or whatever.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: July 17, 2007, 10:27:18 PM »

Yap I agree....and I think she took over while she was still in holland

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: July 17, 2007, 10:27:53 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
O/T

Breaking News

for once, I posted something before you did...  Laughing  Shocked

did I hear her say he was mentally distrubed?  uh, doh!

Oops - I had my nose burried in the archives and must have missed it  Wink
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: July 17, 2007, 10:28:13 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I agree, hooray Sunny !!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to post I spoke with Peaches and did tell her about how many wished her well and were praying for her. She's remarkable, she will be at work tomorrow and will likely read everyone's posts then, ok?

We all know in our hearts the lies....we just have to dig deep and get the truth and then post it for the WORLD to see......

Please tell Peaches how much she is loved......

I did Sunny, I made sure I told her we were proud of her courage and that she has our love and support every inch of the way.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.