March 29, 2024, 12:30:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #659 7/17 - 7/19/2007  (Read 123367 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #100 on: July 18, 2007, 12:05:11 AM »

Enter the  worst person I ever spoke to on this forum...there are a few earlier posts, but this is when she began her vile assault and some nights I just wanted to blow up my computer because of this poster.  A little frying might have produce better results...I didn't say that did I?  JMO

WonderWoman
Monkey Junkey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
I think this is what is wrong with alot of people, all over the world. Nobody takes the time to get to know anyone anymore. We have more backyard decks, and less FRONT PORCHES(excuse my CAPS)

We are so ready to fry these kids' before we have all the facts.....

My 19 year-old's friend wrote him a little post- it note that said...

To: Joe:

I immediately felt dislike for this GIRL, but then I never got a chance to get to know her. They lasted a few months. If my son liked her, she couldn't have been all that bad Smile

Point is, these boys have friends and families, and have not been found guilty yet. Please remember, no matter what, these families are also exhausted, frightened, and in shock.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: July 18, 2007, 12:05:56 AM »

Pinball Wizard

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject:      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick question-
Is this a picture of Steve Croes at work on the Tattoo? The man at the far right, with DJ headset on. He is also wearing a pilot's uniform, instead of the "Tattoo" t-shirts the other staff wear on the boat. I uploaded it to Imageshack:

http://img106.echo.cx/img106/6360/tattoo4copy4mo.jpg

Thanks for any insight, I think I found a bunch of pictures of him on the boat, but I'm not sure.

I had completely forgotten about this photo
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: July 18, 2007, 12:08:02 AM »

I am sorry,but I couldn't sleep,so i checked in Latin and English.Dane does have nine levels.I have been promised level three,a cold and ucomfortable place/where no on can spell or relax,and mean dogs rip your flesh,Nice
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #103 on: July 18, 2007, 12:08:39 AM »

First real hint of evidence concerning being drugged.  It all happened with shot of 151.  Just as all of us have speculated.  The drug was in that drink.  Of course, I could be wrong, but I bet I am not.

lee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:11 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
rb....IIRC....the emphasize of that post was that she, Natalee wasn't hanging all over anybody....that is pretty much what I recall the students said...that Joran was nearby or so, but Natalee was not holding onto him....

so , between inside Carlos' and the street , Natalee went from being by herself to going with Joran and his bunch.....

you would think they would have video of the outside of Carlo's wouldn't you.....

« Reply #104 on: July 18, 2007, 12:10:28 AM »

Maybe they did.Yes,the drug was in the special drink,IMHO
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: July 18, 2007, 12:12:51 AM »

Scrux posted Joran's excuse from his book concerning the photoshop pic he ordered showing him and Natalee together. He said he did it to *get back* at the NationalEnquirer but the quality was too poor to sell it to them.

Any cyber-shrinks wanna take a stab at this picture/explanation? Arrow
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #106 on: July 18, 2007, 12:14:00 AM »

Klaas
In the Breaking News Archives #8 is where they discuss this pilot story.  At first they think Steve is a real pilot, but then they decide that he's playing virtual reality games.  Occasionally, someone interjects a comment about the pilot thing and then finally they just let it go.  What I take from it is that some thought Steve had a pilot's license to fly real planes and other's thought not.  Then someone says he was the boat (Tattoo) pilot.  It's confusing, but now I see your photo and I really am confused.  Maybe he was working the same night of that photo and that's what he wore to work...I know I am grasping at straws, but my thoughts.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2007, 12:14:46 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Scrux posted Joran's excuse from his book concerning the photoshop pic he ordered showing him and Natalee together. He said he did it to *get back* at the NationalEnquirer but the quality was too poor to sell it to them.

the picture was a way to CONVINCE people that ARE NOT familiar with the case...
here is EXAMPLE of JORAN SPEWING his GARBAGE

"see, i was friends with Natalee, i would never hurt her" Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: July 18, 2007, 12:16:25 AM »

NativeLingo

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject:      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nancy_drew wrote:

If he is guilty and convicted, he is also a minor and would probably get even less due to his youth. I'm not sure if they are allowed to charge him as an adult, like in this country. Maybe someone knows, but if charged as a minor would get far less. Maybe someone else can confirm that or add more.

Under dutch law anyone over the age of 16 is treated as an adult.
Lincoln Gomez is a very good friend of mine and I will ask him about the penalties tomorrow. But I believe it's 20 to life for murder cases......
(I cannot remember anyone getting more then 20 though)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: July 18, 2007, 12:16:29 AM »

simple, the narcissist sociopath in him couldn't resist that 'trophy'

I continue to stand with the girl.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: July 18, 2007, 12:17:00 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
tcumom, what kind of lizzard is that in your avatar?

TCU's mascot is a horned frog ~ as they like to say "indigenous to the Southwest"  Rolling Eyes
Mine's a stylized South American pic since the real deal is kinda ugly in a cool way....
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: July 18, 2007, 12:19:18 AM »

Would this be the Marten we have all come to know and...well...you get my drift?

waitingtoknow
Monkey Junkey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:18 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Hi all....

about martin's tickle site....When I was looking at Joran and the Brother's websites, I would go to their friend's websites and see what they would say....Martin was a friend or left a message for almost every female that is friends with our "suspects"....seems ick
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: July 18, 2007, 12:20:50 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
None

I always loved STom.  These are from a conversation with you:

Yes, that is him: Ruud Oomens, the lawyer Paulus hired for Deepak at the beginning of the investigation. He's supposed to be Aruba's crème de la crème. I have wondered why Paulus didn't assign this guy to his son, if he's so good. Although one could always argue that given that Antonio Carlo had been part of the island's judicial structure, he probably knows all the inside connnections.
-------------------
With regards to Oomens and what the vdS defense team could have had against the Kalpoes, I am just guessing. It’s inconceivable that these two have not taken a more defensive public stand, so I just suspect that they are keeping quiet for some reason. It could be their immigration status and fear of being kicked out of Aruba, or something related to Satish's involvement in this crime or a previous one. I always keep in mind that Stephen Cohen stated last December in Puerto Rico that two of the suspects had had sex with Natalee, and it seems more likely to me that Satish and Joran were the ones. Just a hunch!.

I believe STom had more early insight into the case than anyone.

I did a post on it. I have all of the quotes from Stom to igsigs on my site. It's a mind blower.

http://tinyurl.com/2e5e3k

thanks mas amigoes

STom actually didn't have personal experience with the ALE or the perps, just a very well educated and insightful American who traveled for business in that area and had some knowledge of the political landscape on Aruba. We eventually emailed and S was actually a she as well  Wink

I still think STom totally rocks....

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: July 18, 2007, 12:23:33 AM »

None and Robots > i think you both could be right.

*Selling* the picture is a weak excuse. It would have been disproven easily. Even blockhead would have known that.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: July 18, 2007, 12:23:57 AM »

Thanks for the STom link. Goodnight,all.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #115 on: July 18, 2007, 12:24:40 AM »

I swear this poster reminds me of Tylergal...all her posts have thus far.  Are you guys reading any of this stuff?  

Selena

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:24 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Did anyone see the interview with Ivan, friend of the brithers, he said Carlos N' charlies is in the Hot Zone, where they sell exstacy,..he knew that as a local..the other bar they were heading out to, to round up stragglers, is a place where call girls hang out, Mumbo
Jumbo's...do you see where this investigation is headed????
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: July 18, 2007, 12:27:33 AM »

Maybe there are photos of him, with Natalee, from that night and he was planning on claiming they were photoshopped like the ones from Alabama (since everyone would know those are fake).
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: July 18, 2007, 12:28:11 AM »

None and Robots > i think you both could be right.

*Selling* the picture is a weak excuse. It would have been disproven easily. Even blockhead would have known that.

blockhead  Laughing  Laughing

I'm right behind you PV, everyone rest well !

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: July 18, 2007, 12:29:29 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
None

I always loved STom.  These are from a conversation with you:

Yes, that is him: Ruud Oomens, the lawyer Paulus hired for Deepak at the beginning of the investigation. He's supposed to be Aruba's crème de la crème. I have wondered why Paulus didn't assign this guy to his son, if he's so good. Although one could always argue that given that Antonio Carlo had been part of the island's judicial structure, he probably knows all the inside connnections.
-------------------
With regards to Oomens and what the vdS defense team could have had against the Kalpoes, I am just guessing. It’s inconceivable that these two have not taken a more defensive public stand, so I just suspect that they are keeping quiet for some reason. It could be their immigration status and fear of being kicked out of Aruba, or something related to Satish's involvement in this crime or a previous one. I always keep in mind that Stephen Cohen stated last December in Puerto Rico that two of the suspects had had sex with Natalee, and it seems more likely to me that Satish and Joran were the ones. Just a hunch!.

I believe STom had more early insight into the case than anyone.

I did a post on it. I have all of the quotes from Stom to igsigs on my site. It's a mind blower.

http://tinyurl.com/2e5e3k

thanks mas amigoes

STom actually didn't have personal experience with the ALE or the perps, just a very well educated and insightful American who traveled for business in that area and had some knowledge of the political landscape on Aruba. We eventually emailed and S was actually a she as well  Wink

I still think STom totally rocks....

No wonder I thought "he" was so smart.  Wink  Laughing
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: July 18, 2007, 12:29:38 AM »

oh Lala's just an afterthought but search to see if you can find any posts by 'terry' not our Terry but just plain terry

check your email, I'll fess up why  Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.