April 25, 2024, 12:01:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #659 7/17 - 7/19/2007  (Read 123739 times)
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: July 18, 2007, 09:41:13 AM »

Just jumping in with a quick thought...

I have always found it interesting that NO Mountain Brook kids ever have mentioned any "boyfriend from earlier in the week" in any way, shape or form. They WOULD NOT hold out on evidence that important.

They have never mentioned Lorenzo, or Koen either. They have mentioned GVCromvoirt as being a guy who got fresh with Natalee and she spurned him. THAT sounds accurate.

Natalee was certainly not the only attractive blonde 18-year-old girl on the island that weekend. The Arubans have her confused with someone (or someones) else.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: July 18, 2007, 09:44:08 AM »

Morning All-

This is for our Peaches

Leslie-

Last night I ran across an early photo Klaas found, of who we suspected was Lorenzo walking inside of the VDS compound. I'd forgotten about it, it's a shot through the trees and I believe taken around the time John Merryweather held that press conference? I'm running a search right now to find it again, as soon as I do I'll post it. But seeing that photo again and remembering the timing.........well for me, it raises lots of questions about why so many lies were told to conceal Lorenzo

I continue to stand with the girl.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: July 18, 2007, 09:44:20 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "Artcolley"
Well, if nothing else, Lorenzo has always been a very interesting person. (Person of Interest?)
It will be interesting to see how this dentention of his shakes out.
It is odd also how so many in Aruba would run to his defense right from the get-go.

They didn't want their source for drugs interrupted.

Most likely!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: July 18, 2007, 09:47:24 AM »

SB-

I agree and I think because the MB kids were instructed not to publicly discuss the case which I happen to agree with, there were no public voices saying "no" around Renfro's wild tales about boyfriends. I also think Renfro constructed that taxi driver's crazy report about Natalee and the blond/blue-eyed boyfriend.

You can say just about anything, like flinging spaghetti against a wall until it sticks, if you don't have others corroborating publicly it's a lie. It's Renfro's specialty....... Exclamation

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: July 18, 2007, 09:50:53 AM »

Forgive me if Klaas posted it recently, I don't recall seeing it but here it is, I can make it larger but just didn't want to blow the margins

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: July 18, 2007, 09:53:50 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Scrux posted Joran's excuse from his book concerning the photoshop pic he ordered showing him and Natalee together. He said he did it to *get back* at the NationalEnquirer but the quality was too poor to sell it to them.

Any cyber-shrinks wanna take a stab at this picture/explanation? Arrow

simple, the narcissist sociopath in him couldn't resist that 'trophy'

Why does Joran want to get back at the National Enquirer so badly.  Why does he want to prove them wrong about something to go so far as to make a photoshop picture and hope they would buy it from him.  I believe most of those Enquirer articles are the truth and he is pissed at one particular article.  I would love to know which article it was that struck a nerve for him to even try something like this.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: July 18, 2007, 09:55:09 AM »

americaninaruba
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:23 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DT wrote:
Unconfirmed but someone just posted this a riehlworldview.com:

This fourth guy has been arrested and also very known on the island. He is a Dutch guy whose father commited suicide a few ago.

well ive had no confirmation that it was him, but this guy was a suspect since the begining.....this guy went "nuts" since his fatehr died....he apparently has underground parties and such...hes crazy......like he doesnt give a shit about anything! but he has a house on the main road of savaneta and also another one in Seroe Alejandro......lets see what happens......will keep you posted.....again they have hopes she is still alivce!

NativeLingo

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This "Lorenzo" kid's name was mentioned from the very beginning..In fact it is the first name I heard when this whole thing started....

My guess is that he must have been involved with her sometime during her trip, and that they are now bringing in EVERYBODY that had come in contact with her....

(from what I hear, "lorenzo" is ONE troublemaker...... )

Sorry, if this is a repeat, but I've been lost in archives...& I hope I did the quotes correctly.  It struck me that both posters were saying Lorenzo was mentioned from the beginning...which may be why we heard drug dealer as early as the 30th/31st.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: July 18, 2007, 09:56:10 AM »

Forgive me if Klaas posted it recently, I don't recall seeing it but here it is, I can make it larger but just didn't want to blow the margins

Yes we've seen this and it is Lorenzo walking with 3 others (sorry Lala's) I distinctly see, but we spent a night or two arguing about it.

Maine, born and raised!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #188 on: July 18, 2007, 10:01:11 AM »

Does anyone remember a discussion about Natalee making a drug run for some in the MB group?  I don't remember if it was here, or brought here from Dan's...If so, could that have been part of this earlier in the week business?  Guess I could go back and dig in the archives for that, too.  Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: July 18, 2007, 10:07:32 AM »

MsVada-

I knew Klaas had posted it and we'd discussed it when she first found the photo, I guess my interest around it today was in revisiting it NOW knowing from his photo in the Diario it is him - just alerts me as to why he was at the VDS home at that point in time? Do I have that wrong? Was this taken at the VDS home? When Klaas has a chance I'm sure she will tell me.

San-

I not sure I believe Joran thought the NE would buy the photo as real but that he found it funny and sensational enough to try to sell it? Any fool should know by that time it was well known he had never been to MB?

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: July 18, 2007, 10:10:54 AM »

a footnote, that photo he photoshopped was from Virginia's facebook photos which is why I know it was taken in MB, duh guess I should have stated that. The very fact Joran did it to me, just affirms how sick his mind is !! I also think people at RU found the photos for him for at that time, you had to be a college student to even use Facebook, that has since changed. Virginia's photo album was public when this photo emerged......

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: July 18, 2007, 10:13:49 AM »

Well, If I remember correctly, it was a former poster that put it here, and she claims it was taken at Astrid's house.....

I found it interesting because of the talk about LVR and his possibility of being gay and the very close similarities to this house that belongs to Astrid and the B&B that is also called Little David's Aruba, which caters to the gays.  

Please, I mean no disrespect towards any gay people.

Maine, born and raised!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: July 18, 2007, 10:19:07 AM »

ok thanks for the update MsVada, I couldn't remember exactly where the photo was taken !

hi-ho off to work I go.....sigh !!!!!

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: July 18, 2007, 10:22:24 AM »

Oh dear. This is the pix that launched a thousand leg counts.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: July 18, 2007, 10:26:26 AM »

ms.marple...was that 3 and 1/2 people....the final decision.... Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #195 on: July 18, 2007, 10:29:25 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Does anyone remember a discussion about Natalee making a drug run for some in the MB group?  I don't remember if it was here, or brought here from Dan's...If so, could that have been part of this earlier in the week business?  Guess I could go back and dig in the archives for that, too.  Wink

Yes..I can't remember where either, but I have seen it several times and it is the most ridiculous thing I have read (well, almost). SEND NATALEE all alone to score drugs for her MB friends..in a foreign land??? HAHAHAHA!LMFFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HOW EFFIN stupid is that!! How anyone expected any of us to believe that is beyond comprehension. These peeps just crack me up.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: July 18, 2007, 10:30:37 AM »

Obviously that is not a picture of THE Lorenzo because we know what he looks like from the Diario pictures of his arrest.  That walking guy, in the
picture, has dark hair, and the real Lorenzo is a skinhead.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: July 18, 2007, 10:30:49 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

Yes..I can't remember where either, but I have seen it several times and it is the most ridiculous thing I have read (well, almost). SEND NATALEE all alone to score drugs for her MB friends..in a foreign land??? HAHAHAHA!LMFFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HOW EFFIN stupid is that!! How anyone expected any of us to believe that is beyond comprehension. These peeps just crack me up.

The sad thing is they really expected us to believe it.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: July 18, 2007, 10:33:07 AM »

Good morning Monkeys Smile

Yes, I remember discussion about Natalee making a drug run.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #199 on: July 18, 2007, 10:33:32 AM »

Trophy Taking

igsigs wrote:  Scrux posted Joran's excuse from his book concerning the photoshop pic he ordered showing him and Natalee together. He said he did it to *get back* at the NationalEnquirer but the quality was too poor to sell it to them.  Any cyber-shrinks wanna take a stab at this picture/explanation?

Internet & digital camera.  Odd how these appear, and reappear, so frequently with goon child.  His perverse need to memorialize his lying in written form was overwhelmed by his need to supply more lies through visualization: the photo-shopped picture.

Further evidence of his deviance and re-application of the tools he is familiar with in trophy-taking during previous events: Loco Stefy, crotch biting, garroting, an all the rest.  This time used to plant false impression of earlier relationship with Natalee.

The trophy pictures always worked for him -- why not for everyone else?

No wonder the self important poster from Scrux, Daniel, was horrified at this development.

Yes, it was tasteless, and disrespectful, and quite stupid to think that such a stunt could possibly be pulled off.

But it is also quite firm evidence of his guilty conscience, which he cannot suppress successfully all the time.  And also evidence that he is a sociopath.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.