April 25, 2024, 06:48:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #659 7/17 - 7/19/2007  (Read 123753 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: July 18, 2007, 11:26:18 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Quote from: "msmarple"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Forgive me if Klaas posted it recently, I don't recall seeing it but here it is, I can make it larger but just didn't want to blow the margins

Oh dear. This is the pix that launched a thousand leg counts.

Laughing  Laughing  I remember that well!

Good Morning Monkeys!

I always thought the woman could be that Grace Maduro ? from Aruba Today (with her laptop).  She was in that picture with Julia, Angela, Tito and all.  Same bad hair dye job.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #221 on: July 18, 2007, 11:28:50 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Good morning.  
Working and lurking as usual.

Good morning, peaches.....I am trying to behave....I think I am
in Lala's book.... Shocked

Well... Rolling Eyes
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: July 18, 2007, 11:29:56 AM »

ms.marple....that article is heartbreaking....thank you for bringing it....
every bar should have cameras that work....both inside and outside....
every parent should be able to know where to begin in looking for their
child....and every police department should take these cases seriously.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: July 18, 2007, 11:32:23 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
Forgive me if Klaas posted it recently, I don't recall seeing it but here it is, I can make it larger but just didn't want to blow the margins

Yes we've seen this and it is Lorenzo walking with 3 others (sorry Lala's) I distinctly see, but we spent a night or two arguing about it.

OMG!!! Not again...it's not another person...just ask Klaas.  It's a leg from Lorenzo.  LOL  

Rolling Eyes

Lala's,  I respectfully disagree and if I could outline the legs, I would be able to show you, but I guess we will have to agree to disagree until I can figure out how to prove it to you.  You can clearly see both of Lorenzo's legs and then that one underneath the black bag or whatever it is.  The bend is not natural to Lorenzo's leg nor do the shorts fit that leg.  I am   So sorry, I don't want to cause a fight, but I'm sticking to my guns that I am right this time.

I'll move along then.....

Maine, born and raised!
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: July 18, 2007, 11:33:42 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Good morning.  
Working and lurking as usual.

Good morning, peaches.....I am trying to behave....I think I am
in Lala's book.... Shocked

I'm almost sure I am, Shocked

Maine, born and raised!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #225 on: July 18, 2007, 11:48:30 AM »

No one is in my book... at this moment. LOL  I am not arguing the leg scenario again.  I know how many legs are there.   I need to leave  it at that because I am sure there is someone who will come along later and find an additional leg there also.  It's just like those pics of the plastic bag...I have trouble with them so I consider us all still friends even when there is disagreement.  Actually, I like it when someone else states otherwise.  It causes me to re-examine my own interpretations and thoughts. That is how I have finally concluded that Lorenzo is the 5th suspect...well...maybe...I think...I could be wrong...if not him, then who....see you guys have me all mixed up now.  Laughing  Laughing
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: July 18, 2007, 11:57:38 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Does anyone remember a discussion about Natalee making a drug run for some in the MB group?  I don't remember if it was here, or brought here from Dan's...If so, could that have been part of this earlier in the week business?  Guess I could go back and dig in the archives for that, too.  Wink

Why would Natalee need to make a drug run? Drugs are sold out in the eide open in Aruba. In the town square, on the beaches, in front of Carlos & Charlies.

Aruba is a drug dealer's paradise.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: July 18, 2007, 12:01:38 PM »

No one is in my book... at this moment. LOL  I am not arguing the leg scenario again.  I know how many legs are there.   I need to leave  it at that because I am sure there is someone who will come along later and find an additional leg there also.  It's just like those pics of the plastic bag...I have trouble with them so I consider us all still friends even when there is disagreement.  Actually, I like it when someone else states otherwise.  It causes me to re-examine my own interpretations and thoughts. That is how I have finally concluded that Lorenzo is the 5th suspect...well...maybe...I think...I could be wrong...if not him, then who....see you guys have me all mixed up now.  Laughing  Laughing

Lala's,

I've been checking out Lorenzo info this AM.  Your conclusion about the 5th was mentioned on the FP...only thing is that he was deemed a witness, not suspect.  Here's the link to that FP post....I was in comments when I saved it, so scroll up to the top to read....also notice americaninaruba was the source.

http://tinyurl.com/34y558

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #228 on: July 18, 2007, 12:04:37 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Trophy Taking

igsigs wrote:  Scrux posted Joran's excuse from his book concerning the photoshop pic he ordered showing him and Natalee together. He said he did it to *get back* at the NationalEnquirer but the quality was too poor to sell it to them.  Any cyber-shrinks wanna take a stab at this picture/explanation?

Internet & digital camera.  Odd how these appear, and reappear, so frequently with goon child.  His perverse need to memorialize his lying in written form was overwhelmed by his need to supply more lies through visualization: the photo-shopped picture.

Further evidence of his deviance and re-application of the tools he is familiar with in trophy-taking during previous events: Loco Stefy, crotch biting, garroting, an all the rest.  This time used to plant false impression of earlier relationship with Natalee.

The trophy pictures always worked for him -- why not for everyone else?

No wonder the self important poster from Scrux, Daniel, was horrified at this development.

Yes, it was tasteless, and disrespectful, and quite stupid to think that such a stunt could possibly be pulled off.

But it is also quite firm evidence of his guilty conscience, which he cannot suppress successfully all the time.  And also evidence that he is a sociopath.

I recall  DeVries also referring to the photo as a trophy.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: July 18, 2007, 12:06:32 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
Quote from: "Leslie"
Piertzz (sp) also said he was a close friend of Max Arendz (sp) leading me to believe that the Boost Unit site (race cars) was owned by Lorenzo's friend Max, who was probably the author of the "lunch with Lorenzo and Natalee" post.  On the yadoneknow site, there were pictures of Piertzz's (sp) birthday party, from 2005.   I assumed that the people in the pictures would be friends of the celebrant (who is non-white) and there was those pictures of a white man with a shaved head that I posted to this forum, asking if  this could be Lorenzo.  There is a picture of this "skinhead" talking to another white man with dark hair - who I assume is Max.
After I posted the link with the pictures, Peeps came on the forum to say that the pics were not of Lorenzo.

I also think Peeps came here because his website for the speed shop tracked us back to here.

If you go here, you will find the same people.  http://racejunkies.com/  Havent gotten too far yet, but sorry if someone already posted it.  I signed up for them, but no-one wants to talk anymore.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: July 18, 2007, 12:07:10 PM »

Quote from: "crazymom"
I know it is late and many monkeys are sleeping but I need special monkey prayers for the family of a little boy that drowned at a local pool yesterday. His name was Steve and he was 6 years old. I met Steve at the elementary school where my children attend as part of the afterschool program. He was the kindest and sweetest little boy ever. He always had a smile and a hug for me whenever I saw him. We have lost a truly precious soul on this earth. May Steve's family find peace in this tragedy.

TIA

just too sad, too sad... I will add them to my prayers.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #231 on: July 18, 2007, 12:09:05 PM »

I am still reading the old posts and one thing I do find more than anything in these old archives is the recurring theme of conflict among the legit posters and the trolls.  I suspect, as others do, that the marching orders from the top came around June 18.  The main Aruban posters were suspiciously quiet that day and on into the night.  

Let's look at this...June 16, 17, 18 were days that several people were questioned, released and arrested.  That tells me that after Steve Croes was told to shut up and stop offering alibis and Lorenzo was questioned and then provided an alibi and there were two Dutch brothers (not sure if it's the Gottenbros or not) questioned and they provided info that lead to other people being questioned someone stepped in and said STFU.   The massive, hide the truth at all costs, cover up came around this time.  A person in power looked at the future possibilities and said "we can't let this happen".  Why? Because they knew Natalee was dead and they knew who was responsible.  All that could be seen was all that money laundering and drug running and profits going down the deep abyss that eventually all the evidence went down.  After this date I think very little reliable information came out to help us.

Also, please note that this is the time that Simian showed up to begin the great journey into the world of code talkers and dancing.  (Sorry, just had to  get that in there, too.)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: July 18, 2007, 12:10:48 PM »

I swear this poster reminds me of Tylergal...all her posts have thus far.  Are you guys reading any of this stuff?  

Selena

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:24 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Did anyone see the interview with Ivan, friend of the brithers, he said Carlos N' charlies is in the Hot Zone, where they sell exstacy,..he knew that as a local..the other bar they were heading out to, to round up stragglers, is a place where call girls hang out, Mumbo
Jumbo's...do you see where this investigation is headed????

Good morning monkeys... Very Happy

I am four pages back...still reading all these good quotes...but I don't
think I have ever seen Tylergal misspell a word.... Wink

You are absolutely right MeMere, Tyler has immpecable English and spelling!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: July 18, 2007, 12:19:33 PM »

ms.marple....that article is heartbreaking....thank you for bringing it....
every bar should have cameras that work....both inside and outside....
every parent should be able to know where to begin in looking for their
child....and every police department should take these cases seriously.

exactly and every person should be taken seriously... just like Cole Jackson.. his sister on Dana Monday night, she just wants to know what happened to her brother.

As for Stepha Henry, it is so similar to the NH case... the thread on her is interesting but same kind of BS coverup.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: July 18, 2007, 12:21:55 PM »

well as usual, I cleared the board.  see ya! Rolling Eyes

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #235 on: July 18, 2007, 12:31:21 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

Lala's,

I've been checking out Lorenzo info this AM.  Your conclusion about the 5th was mentioned on the FP...only thing is that he was deemed a witness, not suspect.  Here's the link to that FP post....I was in comments when I saved it, so scroll up to the top to read....also notice americaninaruba was the source.

http://tinyurl.com/34y558

I posted the info on Lorenzo that was being discussed late last night.  The posters were referring to Lorenzo as being brought in BEFORE Steve Croes.  They also referred to him as a WITNESS at the time.  I asked what was he a witness to or for?  Thus this reference by Simian...the talk and rumors were continuing until finally Siman tried to clear up the 5th suspect and this is what he said:

Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 11:03 am
1. No body; no crime.
2. A grown woman gone missing.
3. Één getuige is géén getuige. (One witness is no witness).
4. No suspect is allowed to testify against himself.
5. A confession will be thrown out of court if there is no evidence.

You are correct master porcelain bowl cleaner!  Lorenzo surfaced as being questioned on the 16 and 17 of June.  After that the massive effort to confuse and hide things began in full.  Shango never mentions Lorenzo.  It is another poster that does that.  Since my Shango is incomplete, I am not sure if there was a reply to that post by Shango for certain. Maybe our  more intelligent posters will be able to help me on this. I am limited in my Shango knowledge even after all this time.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: July 18, 2007, 12:32:05 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Haha!  Laughing

Afternoon, morning monkeys.  I'm going to start trying to piece together this past years timeline, Mine goes as far as June 2006.  I will also be updating the WHO'S WHO threads.  If anyone wants to help or send me info,  I will gladly appreciate it.  Klaas has my address.
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #237 on: July 18, 2007, 12:33:12 PM »

Howdy none  Hope this ok with you but please let me add (((((( Peaches ))))))
 Gentel Hugs for our Peaches also  she;s a great woman <G>
                        Jerry from Ohio

Morning All-

This is for our Peaches

Leslie-

Last night I ran across an early photo Klaas found, of who we suspected was Lorenzo walking inside of the VDS compound. I'd forgotten about it, it's a shot through the trees and I believe taken around the time John Merryweather held that press conference? I'm running a search right now to find it again, as soon as I do I'll post it. But seeing that photo again and remembering the timing.........well for me, it raises lots of questions about why so many lies were told to conceal Lorenzo

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: July 18, 2007, 12:36:39 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "mrs. red"

Haha!  Laughing

Afternoon, morning monkeys.  I'm going to start trying to piece together this past years timeline, Mine goes as far as June 2006.  I will also be updating the WHO'S WHO threads.  If anyone wants to help or send me info,  I will gladly appreciate it.  Klaas has my address.

I always get huffy and then come back anyway...

SunnyinTx had a great idea to post all of Renfro's lies and put the truth in there to combat the stories.. for example Lala's or someone brought up the lie I had forgotten about natalee having lunch with some guy, I don't believe that for one second, I think one of hte MB kids would have said it if it were true.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: July 18, 2007, 12:40:05 PM »

Mrs. Red - please check your email when you get a chance.  I sent something for Red to add to the front page of SM for the Lunsford post.

If you could make sure Red sees it I'd appreciate it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.