April 26, 2024, 10:48:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #659 7/17 - 7/19/2007  (Read 123761 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: July 18, 2007, 05:18:31 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Maybe Lorenzo made off with Joran's shoes, what size you think he might wear?

I love you Blah!  

but I am telling y'all that jvds was wearing the shoes while he was on Greta.... that smirk told us... I wish we had the film clips of that stuff.... Smile

you might be right but what I said is more likely going to get Anna all fired up

but I know you love her too!

Laughing  Laughing

Wink
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: July 18, 2007, 05:24:34 PM »

Interesting comment from someone who claims to be a good friend of Joran>>>>>

Was this your revenge for the three fights you almost got into with the MBHS grads over Natalee? Was this Geoffrey’s revenge for Natalee refusing his advances at C and C’s. What was it for you Michael and Andreas, were you two along for the ride? And you Koen; were you the virgin in the group and was Natalee going to be your first? We didn’t forget our gay buddy Guido. Did they try to make you straight that night? I almost forgot.
Deepak and Satish; an unconscious defenseless girl is the only way you will ever get sex. Satish you know what it means to see the ghost of someone you helped kill. It means the spirit will not rest until you too are a spirit and will never let you alone until that happens.

Comment by 10061906 | September 27, 2006, 12:11 am
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #302 on: July 18, 2007, 05:27:00 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Does anyone remember a discussion about Natalee making a drug run for some in the MB group?  I don't remember if it was here, or brought here from Dan's...If so, could that have been part of this earlier in the week business?  Guess I could go back and dig in the archives for that, too.  Wink

Bendex introduced this topic at SM. Don't know if it was in June...or later.

I see that Klaas posted Bendex's theory, which I found earlier this afternoon.  I also found the following on the FP under Natalee Holloway Update June 4 and I think it may be where the story began or is a copycat version.....Thanks to San for helping me with the copy & paste!

#39 This is complete bullshit!

I’m not trying to down play this situation but her friends are not being truthful about their character. All of those freaks be down at Banana Joe’s, clubbing, under age drinking, in the back all up on that Mandigo d***, using drugs…….that can’t play CatSuga stupid because I SEEN THEM THERE!!!!!! Those girls need to come out and say that she went to go get THEM some drugs. If they would have been truthful in the beginning they would have found her that night.

How in the f*** are you going to say that you saw your white female friend leave the club with 3 black men and that it was “out of her character”. BULLS***!!!! If I saw my white girlfriend leaving the club with 3 black men I would be BURNING RUBBER trying to catch her ***. They found someone to hook them up with the dope and sent her okie dokie *** out to fetch it.

Comment by CatSuga | June 9, 2005, 4:09 am

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: July 18, 2007, 05:28:39 PM »

PS - This Sept 27, 2006 is also the day we find out about Joran's size 10.5 shoe.  Would Lorenzo wear a size 14 or a 10.5 or what size estimate?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: July 18, 2007, 05:33:01 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Was this your revenge for the three fights you almost got into with the MBHS grads over Natalee? Was this Geoffrey’s revenge for Natalee refusing his advances at C and C’s. What was it for you Michael and Andreas, were you two along for the ride? And you Koen; were you the virgin in the group and was Natalee going to be your first? We didn’t forget our gay buddy Guido. Did they try to make you straight that night? I almost forgot.
Deepak and Satish; an unconscious defenseless girl is the only way you will ever get sex. Satish you know what it means to see the ghost of someone you helped kill. It means the spirit will not rest until you too are a spirit and will never let you alone until that happens.

Sunfreak-

good find, know what comes to mind when I read that? All of these local boys know one another and it's 'sport' to 'score' on these american girls too. So maybe the boys weren't able to score on the MB girls and suppose Natalee rebuffed GVC a few times, and she was the one singled out for chosen revenge?

Now I can believe that, teenagers run in herds and groupthink can be pretty dangerous, in that they become a catalyst for each other - even revel in the dare of it all?

I at least have to wonder.......

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: July 18, 2007, 05:35:07 PM »

PS - This Sept 27, 2006 is also the day we find out about Joran's size 10.5 shoe.  Would Lorenzo wear a size 14 or a 10.5 or what size estimate?

all dutch on Aruba have very small feet  Laughing

sorry had to make light of it.......just too irresistable  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: July 18, 2007, 05:35:32 PM »

10061906  is a frequent (and astute) poster on FP -- I don't think he/she is any friend of Joran though! (But he may be on to something !)

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #307 on: July 18, 2007, 05:40:22 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"

10061906  is a frequent (and astute) poster on FP -- I don't think he/she is any friend of Joran though! (But he may be on to something !)

Glad you said that, Wreck, because I was thinking that 10061906 was not a friend of JVDS, but thought maybe I was thinking of the wrong poster.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #308 on: July 18, 2007, 05:46:46 PM »

If you take away:

1. Earlier in the week
2. Falling in love with some Blue eyed tall guy
3. Dinner with some guy
4. Natalee running for drugs

What do you have left?

The “earlier in the week” was started by someone, it is NOT true, it is not meant as “earlier in day” imo. Too many lies accompany it.

If you say “earlier in the week,” it allows for many to tell lies about Natalee and the MB group.

Read Dash’s post a few pages back, she explains very well what they did, not everything but it sure makes sense to me. Like I said I go on long weekends often, I know how time flies and how much you actually get to do..

I believe what the chaperone said on Greta’s show. He said that “other families” staying at HI told the chaperones how well behaved the MB students were-or something to that affect. Doesn’t sound to me like they were behaving like some there would have us believe. Just didn’t happen. Teens having a good time, yep. None were arrested for any bad behavior. The chaperone had NO reason to lie about anything.

Natalee never went to Aruba, fell in love, decided to have sex with a stranger when she was a virgin, was doing drugs (look at the picture on the beach just hours before she went missing, check the eyes of the girls.) None of the girls appear to me to be drunk or doing drugs-again check the eyes. All in approx. 80 hrs. It is just BS..Plain BS.

Further, do we not think if there was anything in Natalee's past that someone in MB would not have “sold the story?” Money talks. I don’t care who you are or who Natalee was. We would have heard by now. There is nothing JULIA, as much as you would like for there to be, the most you can say is Natalee had a few drinks. That’s it HAG.

Why did jk2 decide to take Natalee? IMO, she was to be number 21 or so, after all they had done this before, or because (if it is true) of the incident she had with the guy at C & C’s. Right now can’t think of the guys name. Could it have been for revenge?

One other thing, when considering how fast Natalee was disposed of, imo 2 things must be considered

1  How quickly a body decomposes in heat-hrs. imo.
2. State of mind of a 17 yr. old. IMO, he would have gotten away from “body” quickly and left Natalee for someone else to dispose of.

Of course, this is just my opinion.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: July 18, 2007, 05:49:40 PM »

Glad you said that, Wreck, because I was thinking that 10061906 was not a friend of JVDS, but thought maybe I was thinking of the wrong poster.

I think 100619006 was "suggesting" this as a likely scenario in the quote.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: July 18, 2007, 05:52:36 PM »

Excellent post OS... I agree.  There was no boy that Natalee had dinner with and the kids weren't out of control... also in every face book picture that was stolen of Natalee her eyes look clear and she usually has a bottle of water with her even with the drinks...

I don't buy any of the garbage and yes, someone would have sold out the story if it were all salicious...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: July 18, 2007, 05:53:48 PM »

Let's npt forget the coincidence of Rene Van Heynigan being beheaded on June 18, 2005 the very day Paulus is called in for questioning as a witness.  Are these 2 incidents related? A partial beheading of a guy who allegedley works at an incinerator?
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #312 on: July 18, 2007, 05:54:17 PM »

Does anyone remember a discussion about Natalee making a drug run for some in the MB group?  I don't remember if it was here, or brought here from Dan's...If so, could that have been part of this earlier in the week business?  Guess I could go back and dig in the archives for that, too.  Wink

I see that Klaas posted Bendex's theory, which I found earlier this afternoon.  I also found the following on the FP under Natalee Holloway Update June 4 and I think it may be where the story began or is a copycat version.....Thanks to San for helping me with the copy & paste!

I’m not trying to down play this situation but her friends are not being truthful about their character. All of those freaks be down at Banana Joe’s, clubbing, under age drinking, in the back all up on that Mandigo d***, using drugs…….that can’t play CatSuga stupid because I SEEN THEM THERE!!!!!! Those girls need to come out and say that she went to go get THEM some drugs. If they would have been truthful in the beginning they would have found her that night.

How in the f*** are you going to say that you saw your white female friend leave the club with 3 black men and that it was “out of her character”. BULLS***!!!! If I saw my white girlfriend leaving the club with 3 black men I would be BURNING RUBBER trying to catch her ***. They found someone to hook them up with the dope and sent her okie dokie *** out to fetch it.

This sounds like Deepak talking or something he would say:!:

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #313 on: July 18, 2007, 05:57:34 PM »

Hi Guys,,,,lurk all the time, just don't post much

Do you all remember a few months after Nat went missing and Aubagirl was postine daily?  

I remember late one night she told a story about attending a party at the upscale neighborhood...one that is north of the Mariott.  A boat came up to the house the delivered a bag...left quickly.  She did not know that there would be drugs there..

My thought since the beginning....I think the three thugs did take Natalee to a party...God only knows what happened to her there, but I think she was drugged and either overdosed or "something bad happened"..

I have forgotton the name of the neighborhood, but if a boat could come up to the house, certainly a boat could come and get a body.

I asked AG about this once and she did not poo poo the idea...

Another idea was a party at the Mariott...lots of rooms, and places to hide her and a body. I still believe strongly she was drugged and "something bad happened" to our Nat.
kk

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: July 18, 2007, 05:58:09 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"
If you take away:

1. Earlier in the week
2. Falling in love with some Blue eyed tall guy
3. Dinner with some guy
4. Natalee running for drugs

What do you have left?

The “earlier in the week” was started by someone, it is NOT true, it is not meant as “earlier in day” imo. Too many lies accompany it.

If you say “earlier in the week,” it allows for many to tell lies about Natalee and the MB group.

Read Dash’s post a few pages back, she explains very well what they did, not everything but it sure makes sense to me. Like I said I go on long weekends often, I know how time flies and how much you actually get to do..

I believe what the chaperone said on Greta’s show. He said that “other families” staying at HI told the chaperones how well behaved the MB students were-or something to that affect. Doesn’t sound to me like they were behaving like some there would have us believe. Just didn’t happen. Teens having a good time, yep. None were arrested for any bad behavior. The chaperone had NO reason to lie about anything.

Natalee never went to Aruba, fell in love, decided to have sex with a stranger when she was a virgin, was doing drugs (look at the picture on the beach just hours before she went missing, check the eyes of the girls.) None of the girls appear to me to be drunk or doing drugs-again check the eyes. All in approx. 80 hrs. It is just BS..Plain BS.

Further, do we not think if there was anything in Natalee's past that someone in MB would not have “sold the story?” Money talks. I don’t care who you are or who Natalee was. We would have heard by now. There is nothing JULIA, as much as you would like for there to be, the most you can say is Natalee had a few drinks. That’s it HAG.

Why did jk2 decide to take Natalee? IMO, she was to be number 21 or so, after all they had done this before, or because (if it is true) of the incident she had with the guy at C & C’s. Right now can’t think of the guys name. Could it have been for revenge?

One other thing, when considering how fast Natalee was disposed of, imo 2 things must be considered

1  How quickly a body decomposes in heat-hrs. imo.
2. State of mind of a 17 yr. old. IMO, he would have gotten away from “body” quickly and left Natalee for someone else to dispose of.

Of course, this is just my opinion.

OS

No need to go far away from the body because she was in Joran's house.  This is why I feel Joran was in the main part of the house because there was either a seriously wounded Natalee or a dead Natallee in his apartment.  Joran goes as far to say on Greta when he got home he made himself a sandwich.  He didn't make any sandwich he was keeping away from a dead body.  He was with Paulus in the main house trying to calm down and figure out what to do.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: July 18, 2007, 05:59:58 PM »

HI Monkeys,
The post from Cat Suga is complete BS. He/she had read very little about the case and jumped in without knowing anything. What he/she did know was all confused. It was the race card. I saw tons of this on the AOL boards. They are still doing that on some of their boards.

Now I do not remember who made the really neat chart with their Mac computer but it has some really good time lines and easy to read. In it it list a couple of tipsters from Birmingham. I wonder what we know about these tipsters.
 Jeanette Fromken
 Telephone Interview (tip line)
 Birmingham
 8/10/05

IA Eric K Fullman

also

Robert Lynch
 Tip Line call
 Birmingham
 8/10/05

Stephen R Forsyth

Also

Kelsia Vanderpool (PH)
 Tip Line call
 Birmingham
 8/16/05

Linda Wileman

Just a swinging with the tribe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: July 18, 2007, 06:00:24 PM »

Maybe Lorenzo made off with Joran's shoes, what size you think he might wear?

I HEARD THAT, BLAH!  Just wanting you to know I caught you!

My lips are sealed on both subjects.  

Very Happy  Cool  Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: July 18, 2007, 06:01:49 PM »

Quote from: "Kkial"

Do you all remember a few months after Nat went missing and Aubagirl was postine daily?  

I remember late one night she told a story about attending a party at the upscale neighborhood...one that is north of the Mariott.  A boat came up to the house the delivered a bag...left quickly.  She did not know that there would be drugs there..

My thought since the beginning....I think the three thugs did take Natalee to a party...God only knows what happened to her there, but I think she was drugged and either overdosed or "something bad happened"..

I have forgotton the name of the neighborhood, but if a boat could come up to the house, certainly a boat could come and get a body.

Another idea was a party at the Mariott...lots of rooms, and places to hide her and a body. I still believe strongly she was drugged and "something bad happened" to our Nat.
kk

I agree Kkial that a boat could have easily come to a house and picked up a dead body.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: July 18, 2007, 06:07:11 PM »

Quote from: "San"

kk

I agree Kkial that a boat could have easily come to a house and picked up a dead body.

Something that has stuck with me from early on -- and no one ever talks about or mentions anymore:

I recall that it was said the Van Der Sloots owned a Condo/Time Share that they rented out. It was supposedly near the Marriott/Racquet Club area.  

Does anyone recall this -- or am I nuts? (okay, you don't have to answer that!)

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: July 18, 2007, 06:08:20 PM »

Quote from: "San"

kk

Something that has stuck with me from early on -- and no one ever talks about or mentions anymore:

I recall that it was said the Van Der Sloots owned a Condo/Time Share that they rented out. It was supposedly near the Marriott/Racquet Club area.  

Does anyone recall this -- or am I nuts? (okay, you don't have to answer that!)

No you are not nuts because I heard the same thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.