April 25, 2024, 06:33:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #659 7/17 - 7/19/2007  (Read 123745 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #360 on: July 18, 2007, 07:52:10 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Quote from: "tcumom"
Quote from: "wreck"
Something that has stuck with me from early on -- and no one ever talks about or mentions anymore:

I recall that it was said the Van Der Sloots owned a Condo/Time Share that they rented out. It was supposedly near the Marriott/Racquet Club area.  

Does anyone recall this -- or am I nuts? (okay, you don't have to answer that!)

I remember that, and didn't some wonder if they could have taken her there?  Was it *kind of* near where they drained the pond?

Is this what you mean???
http://www.aruba-info.com/cunucu-house.htm

To follow-up; why did you select the "Cunucu" houses?
If I recall the VDS "Condo" was supposedly near the "drained pond" area.
The "Cunucu" houses are toward the southern tip of the island.

That is the only type of property that I heard they may own...I do not believe I ever heard of a 'condo'. I really do not know much about it...was just asking if that is what you were talking about. I know at BFN they have discussed the 'Cunucu'.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: July 18, 2007, 08:08:56 PM »

Has anyone seen this??
Posted at:
http://www.slobokan.com/archives/2005/07/31/beth-holloway-twitty-returns-home/

Sandra | Dec 3, 2006 | Reply

does anyone know if they’ve s does anyone know if they’ve searched the caves? My visions have been of Joran carrying her & crying. I believe she’s in the cave between two walls of rock slumped against a rock wall leaning to the right-I also have seen a tipped over paint can with the #44 & a lollipop shaped topiary tipped over with purple flowers. An older vehicle with large fenders/wheel wells & trash of some sort. The smell of bat dung is also evident. My visions have been that she did die from some sort of overdose (ectasy maybe?) but I also feel she did not take this on her own that it was slipped in her drink. I think this is something that Joran has been doing on a regular basis (drugging young women) but this time backfired on him. I need to relay this information to someone who will act on it. I’ve been in contact with reporters & tried the Prosecutor but of course she’s not answering her phone & one of the reporters has been very helpful but I’m getting impatient-I want there to be enough evidence left-bat dung is very corrosive and there is a lot of it in the caves. If someone can give me some ideas on how I can reach her mother I would really appreciate it. I close with my prayers to her family.
~~~~~~~~~~
Just wondering if any of you had seen this site...WARNING>several Beth bashers and very BAD grammar and spelling there, big time.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: July 18, 2007, 08:16:35 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Obviously that is not a picture of THE Lorenzo because we know what he looks like from the Diario pictures of his arrest.  That walking guy, in the
picture, has dark hair, and the real Lorenzo is a skinhead.

Am some pages behind, so sorry if this has already been covered but I didn't think Lorenzo was a skinhead in his pictures lately when arrested. Isn't a skinhead like all shaved/bald?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: July 18, 2007, 08:17:39 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Has anyone seen this??
Posted at:
http://www.slobokan.com/archives/2005/07/31/beth-holloway-twitty-returns-home/

Sandra | Dec 3, 2006 | Reply

does anyone know if they’ve s does anyone know if they’ve searched the caves? My visions have been of Joran carrying her & crying. I believe she’s in the cave between two walls of rock slumped against a rock wall leaning to the right-I also have seen a tipped over paint can with the #44 & a lollipop shaped topiary tipped over with purple flowers. An older vehicle with large fenders/wheel wells & trash of some sort. The smell of bat dung is also evident. My visions have been that she did die from some sort of overdose (ectasy maybe?) but I also feel she did not take this on her own that it was slipped in her drink. I think this is something that Joran has been doing on a regular basis (drugging young women) but this time backfired on him. I need to relay this information to someone who will act on it. I’ve been in contact with reporters & tried the Prosecutor but of course she’s not answering her phone & one of the reporters has been very helpful but I’m getting impatient-I want there to be enough evidence left-bat dung is very corrosive and there is a lot of it in the caves. If someone can give me some ideas on how I can reach her mother I would really appreciate it. I close with my prayers to her family.
~~~~~~~~~~
Just wondering if any of you had seen this site...WARNING>several Beth bashers and very BAD grammar and spelling there, big time.

The Canoshito caves perhaps??????

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: July 18, 2007, 08:21:49 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
I have never been sure there was a call, Spock.  If we have definative proof, I would revise my theory though.

Let's see what we can find regarding this call, you have me thinking...

2:26 am: Joran calls Deepak from his cell phone. The time of this call is stated as 2:26 am by Tacopina, and as about 2:30 am by Deepak's lawyer David Kock (from CTV 5/10/06  and CNN 2/23/06). I do not see the call mentioned in Joran's police statements but am looking.

Can anyone find more references to this call?

Spock

NOT   2:26... but
DEEPAK 6/11/2005 STATEMENT and ADDENDUM
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=31186&highlight=call#31186

After having chatted with John I went into the living room and watched TV. Between 02.45 and 03.15 hours, I cannot remember the exact time it was, Joran phoned me. He asked me what I was doing. I answered that I was watching television. I asked him, and you? He answered that he was at that moment in time walking home

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: July 18, 2007, 08:22:38 PM »

Nut-

Interesting post, the superduper expert on all caves in Aruba (self-proclaimed of course) is the great rat man. The Fontein Cave was very suspect by some as a possible hiding spot, lots of research done to qualify the live springs closeby, the openings in the cave floor (small not cave entrances), and the many twisted pathways. It's a cave chocked full of bats according to rat man, with no porous openings and according to him no fresh water or brackish water anywhere close to it.

He is a native Aruban though, they have all the answers.  Wink

I continue to stand with the girl.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: July 18, 2007, 08:22:52 PM »

FYI:

"I have absolutely no intentions of working with Renfro on this case, rest assured of that."
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: July 18, 2007, 08:26:50 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
FYI:

"I have absolutely no intentions of working with Renfro on this case, rest assured of that."

Shocked  Shocked   so he does plan on working with her?? Shocked  Shocked
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #368 on: July 18, 2007, 08:30:08 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
I have never been sure there was a call, Spock.  If we have definative proof, I would revise my theory though.

2:26 am: Joran calls Deepak from his cell phone. The time of this call is stated as 2:26 am by Tacopina, and as about 2:30 am by Deepak's lawyer David Kock (from CTV 5/10/06  and CNN 2/23/06). I do not see the call mentioned in Joran's police statements but am looking.

After having chatted with John I went into the living room and watched TV. Between 02.45 and 03.15 hours, I cannot remember the exact time it was, Joran phoned me. He asked me what I was doing. I answered that I was watching television. I asked him, and you? He answered that he was at that moment in time walking home

Odd that, in all of Joran's police statements, I haven't found him referring to this call, can anyone find Joran saying it?

In My Opinion
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: July 18, 2007, 08:30:24 PM »

Spock

Chit  Embarassed
JORAN 06/14/2005 STATEMENT
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=32325&highlight=call#32325

I had called Deepak, on May 30th 2005 at approximately 03.00 am, on his mobile phone. It was May 30th 2005. I had asked Deepak how he was doing. He had told me that he was "on-line" and that he was chatting to people. I had told Deepak that the girl wouldn't listen and that she was sleeping on the beach. I asked Deepak if he would come and pick me up

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: July 18, 2007, 08:40:11 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Quote from: "Leslie"
Obviously that is not a picture of THE Lorenzo because we know what he looks like from the Diario pictures of his arrest.  That walking guy, in the
picture, has dark hair, and the real Lorenzo is a skinhead.

Am some pages behind, so sorry if this has already been covered but I didn't think Lorenzo was a skinhead in his pictures lately when arrested. Isn't a skinhead like all shaved/bald?

I agree....Lorenzo has now what we here in Maine call a 'buzz' cut, lol...buzz==no pun intended Lorenzo!!!

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #371 on: July 18, 2007, 08:43:15 PM »

Spock

Chit  Embarassed
JORAN 06/14/2005 STATEMENT
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=32325&highlight=call#32325

I had called Deepak, on May 30th 2005 at approximately 03.00 am, on his mobile phone. It was May 30th 2005. I had asked Deepak how he was doing. He had told me that he was "on-line" and that he was chatting to people. I had told Deepak that the girl wouldn't listen and that she was sleeping on the beach. I asked Deepak if he would come and pick me up

Thanks Oldfart, I am confident the call was made sometime between 2:30 and 3:00 am, I also heard Dompig mention that it was an eight minute call. I do think this call puts Joran in the beach area at about 2:45 am.

In My Opinion
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: July 18, 2007, 08:44:16 PM »

Wreck,
I think the property you may be thinking of is one of the new small homes being built in the area of the Racquetball Club.  The poster Selena that someone commented this morning sounds like our missing Tylergal once posted information on that.  There was such a townhouse or small house listed under the same phone number as the vd Sloot property.

Later, Selena corrected it as we discovered that ALL the property listed had the same phone number and it was not for the Sloots but rather the real estate agent, in other words was all the property that agent had listed.

It had nothing to do with the Sloots other than having the same real estate agent.  But from time to time even until this day, her first post appears but not the later one correcting that.
So AFAIK, there are no other property holdings of the Sloots despite there once having been reported as there being some.

But that is a possible source for that rumor of other property being owned by the Sloots.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: July 18, 2007, 08:45:14 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
I love this pic of Anita's face!!

She's with Palus & ARli Swaen whne they hear the size of Paulus's 50,000 florin win - which was later reversed so she got nothing. Greedy little beoyotch.

One thing that bothers me about the Dutch system, is that a prominent businessman that is wrongly arrested can get a huge award, but someone like a security guard is due virtually nothing because "they have no reputation to protect". Thats the way they do it.

Nice dunk Spock - the Dutch that migrate to Aruba are there for one reason, to take advantage of the system that makes them superior. The Dutch that inhabit Aruba are opportunists that make, hold and mete out the laws for their own gain. The native Arubans in their eyes are subservants.
Groupies like RenHO and MR are caught up in the flash hoping that if they suckup, they'll be somehow recognized as being on the same level.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: July 18, 2007, 08:46:46 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Wreck,
I think the property you may be thinking of is one of the new small homes being built in the area of the Racquetball Club.  The poster Selena that someone commented this morning sounds like our missing Tylergal once posted information on that.  There was such a townhouse or small house listed under the same phone number as the vd Sloot property.

Later, Selena corrected it as we discovered that ALL the property listed had the same phone number and it was not for the Sloots but rather the real estate agent, in other words was all the property that agent had listed.

It had nothing to do with the Sloots other than having the same real estate agent.  But from time to time even until this day, her first post appears but not the later one correcting that.
So AFAIK, there are no other property holdings of the Sloots despite there once having been reported as there being some.

But that is a possible source for that rumor of other property being owned by the Sloots.  

Makes sense, thanks!

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: July 18, 2007, 08:49:27 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
FYI:

Shocked  Shocked   so he does plan on working with her?? Shocked  Shocked

I don't think so.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: July 18, 2007, 08:49:28 PM »

Spock:
Thanks Oldfart, I am confident the call was made sometime between 2:30 and 3:00 am, I also heard Dompig mention that it was an eight minute call. I do think this call puts Joran in the beach area at about 2:45 am.

I see what you are saying, but I cannot trust ANYTHING Dompig has ever uttered -- be it for or against Natalee.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: July 18, 2007, 08:51:02 PM »

In one of the recent interviews, I believe Jensen, Joran did not remember or had no explanation of why he messaged ty for waitng for me . As in waiting up at home. He might have not mentioned it at first as he never seemed to mention a thing unless he was confronted with proof positive and then he built a stupid lie around the fact as the facts were presented to him. That, I believe is why his "' stories " seem so fractured and make no sense.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: July 18, 2007, 08:51:47 PM »

<<Snip >>

I wonder how big of area their cell phone tracking can get down too.
As in at the Racquet club ... Confused
Since you pointed it out.... when and where did Joran say he walked home ???

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: July 18, 2007, 08:52:26 PM »

I'm getting foreclosure notices on my Farm.  Can anyone help me?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.