March 28, 2024, 07:43:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #659 7/17 - 7/19/2007  (Read 123358 times)
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: July 18, 2007, 08:53:58 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Wreck,
I think the property you may be thinking of is one of the new small homes being built in the area of the Racquetball Club.  The poster Selena that someone commented this morning sounds like our missing Tylergal once posted information on that.  There was such a townhouse or small house listed under the same phone number as the vd Sloot property.

Later, Selena corrected it as we discovered that ALL the property listed had the same phone number and it was not for the Sloots but rather the real estate agent, in other words was all the property that agent had listed.

It had nothing to do with the Sloots other than having the same real estate agent.  But from time to time even until this day, her first post appears but not the later one correcting that.
So AFAIK, there are no other property holdings of the Sloots despite there once having been reported as there being some.

But that is a possible source for that rumor of other property being owned by the Sloots.  

Thank you Anna....I was there for both posts....and knew that the phone number belonged to the Realtor....I looked at most of the listings just to see what housing was like in Aruba....so glad that you were able to hold
that information....it matters as to whether Joran had readily available
housing in the Racquetball Club area.  I do not think he did.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #381 on: July 18, 2007, 08:54:28 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
FYI:

"I have absolutely no intentions of working with Renfro on this case, rest assured of that."

Did I miss something here?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #382 on: July 18, 2007, 08:57:19 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "Spock"
Based on everything I have read and the number of suspects involved, I think there was an "after hours" party planned for the time after C&C closed. The 2:35 call was placed in the beach area by Joran. I think the discussion was about the condition of NH (Freddy statement as he was told by Joran), and about who had arrived at the beach. I think Joran wanted get to out of there fast, get home, and establish a timeline. I am not sure who else was at the beach and what role the Kalpoes played after the call. Understanding, the role of this second group may be the key. many names have been mentioned.

Guido- arrested for suspicion of heavy battery & murder
Paulus - arrested for suspicion of pre-meditated murder
GVC - arrested in connection of drugs with the murder of NH

If Joran did not make the school bus in the morning at his home and did meet up with the bus on the southside of the island, we can assume he went back out after the 3:15 logs.

I think quite a few of the "pimps" met up for an after hours party. Joran and the Kalpoes were there first and left when the second group showed up. It is possible they came back once their alibi's were set.

In My Opinion
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: July 18, 2007, 08:58:12 PM »

O/T
I saw where Anna uses Ispell...
Just wondering if she has it do funny things after running a check?

My keyboard sometimes goes bonkers afterwords  Confused  Shocked

Oh and the pic of Anita with the finger pointed at her...
Her facial expression is like it smells really, really bad  
JMO of course  and sorry for being O/T

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: July 18, 2007, 08:58:25 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
I'm getting foreclosure notices on my Farm.  Can anyone help me?

IndyDan - this really sucks.  I'm trying to see if someone knows anyone that can help you.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: July 18, 2007, 08:58:31 PM »

Indy, this may be a stupid question but do you have an attorney?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: July 18, 2007, 08:58:33 PM »

OT

This just in from King 5 News.

Terapon Adhahm the suspect in the Zina Linnik murder and person of interest in Adre'anna Jackson's death, has been booked on multiple counts in two unrelated cases of child rape, including more than 50 counts of child rape.

Thank god they got this guy off the street

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: July 18, 2007, 09:00:38 PM »

What's going on?
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: July 18, 2007, 09:01:15 PM »

Indy Dan,

In a previous life I worked with banks.  I also did some real estate investing in foreclosure area.  Here's what I know.  The most important thing is DO NOT IGNORE THOSE NOTICES.  The dates are serious. You need to contact them.  If you are at least responsive then they will work with you.  If you ignore them they will go after you.  You cannot ignore the due dates for action items.  

Good luck!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: July 18, 2007, 09:01:55 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
O/T

I have used IESpell for years with no troubles (except that I actually only remember to use it about 10 seconds AFTER I post!)
 Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: July 18, 2007, 09:02:42 PM »

Indydan - Please start a thread in the Monkey Lounge and give us more details if you can.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: July 18, 2007, 09:02:49 PM »

WOW, back up the truck my monkey friends.  The "foreclosure" post was a dig at Robots "bet the farm".  Sorry about that.   Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: July 18, 2007, 09:03:26 PM »

WOW, back up the truck my monkey friends.  The "foreclosure" post was a dig at Robots "bet the farm".  Sorry about that.   Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

Laughing  Laughing WHEW!  Laughing  Laughing
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: July 18, 2007, 09:04:55 PM »

Indy you had our collective 'mom" Klaas all worried  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: July 18, 2007, 09:05:08 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Indydan - Please start a thread in the Monkey Lounge and give us more details if you can.

I will say that I'm taken aback that there was an immediate interest in this.  You guys truly are good and sincere folk.  I'm honored to be a part of this.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: July 18, 2007, 09:06:13 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
O/T

OF,

No, I have never had iespell do anything the least bit strange.  I did get booted off SM several times today but was not at times I was running iespell.  It has a dictionary component too that I have not used much but nice to know it is there.  Sometimes my computer goes bonkers when I am typing and accidentally bump the mouse.

Otherwise, nothing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: July 18, 2007, 09:06:35 PM »

\ Mad

and here I thought you were having the same problems as JerryfromOhio

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: July 18, 2007, 09:06:52 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I will say that I'm taken aback that there was an immediate interest in this.  You guys truly are good and sincere folk.  I'm honored to be a part of this.

... Gee, I had already booked John Cougar Mellenkamp to do a benefit for you!!  Laughing  Wink

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: July 18, 2007, 09:07:35 PM »

That's not the first time a joke fell flat. lol

Isn't someone really having a problem with their property right now?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: July 18, 2007, 09:08:46 PM »

And here I sit all teary eyed and saying a prayer for you!  Bad Indy, Bad!!! Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.