March 28, 2024, 08:59:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #659 7/17 - 7/19/2007  (Read 123349 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2007, 10:56:58 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Well, one of the bondias had a real attitude....sounded like MF/Ruben??

I remember getting into it with that one... but didn't they all have an attitude? big time superiority complex... for no good reason.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2007, 10:57:04 PM »

Yes - one was a real ass if I remember correctly and did not post like Glenda/Renfro.  Most of the time it was Renfro though.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2007, 10:57:32 PM »

Yes!  Mega-tude.  MF a good call, probably the one that lasted only a day or two.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2007, 10:58:33 PM »

Klaas or anybody that remembers....who was Catriana?   Is she one of the mods that eventually turned to the darkside?  Just curious?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2007, 11:00:11 PM »

7. THE PUSHING INCIDENT

Julia Renfro claimed that there was an incident when an upset Jug Twitty used physical force against her.

Julia Renfro - 'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - Dec. 5, 2005
JULIA RENFRO, “ARUBA TODAY” NEWSPAPER: ... And at some point, I believe it was early July, her husband, Jug, got very upset with me and actually physically pushed me and yelled and screamed at me in foul language in front of my children.

HOWEVER ...

Beth Twitty concedes that the situation was tense but states Jug did not use physical force against Julia, and Beth implied that there were other witnesses present at the alleged incident who would concur.

Beth Twitty - 'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - Dec. 5, 2005
BETH: Well, Jane, you know, tempers—you know, you are frustrated. We were searching for answers. But as far as Jug physically pushing Julie Renfro, no, that did not happen. I was there. There was another witness there with us, and also a cab driver was there. I‘m sorry that—if she felt that—misconstrued that situation. But there were senior several witnesses there, and no, he did not physically push her, but there was a heated moment, yes.

What in he-- was renho doing chasing down Beth and screaming at her while her kids were with her...helloooo??!! She drags her kids to a tv interview and than drags them through the street screaming at Beth as she gets into a cab....and she is worried that Jug said back off!! That is pure insanilty!!! Would YOU do THAT to your own kids???!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2007, 11:01:15 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Yes!  Mega-tude.  MF a good call, probably the one that lasted only a day or two.

yes that was the one that said that  they should have never dug in the toxic landfill but that the searchers wanted to even though they told them that it was useless... even thinking about this I am spitting mad and can't get it out... Twisted Evil

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2007, 11:01:48 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Tito was the one that through me for a loop by saying that Natalee
had a dinner date the night before her disappearance with Lorenzo.

Tito was an idiot!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2007, 11:02:26 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Patti"
Tito was the one that through me for a loop by saying that Natalee
had a dinner date the night before her disappearance with Lorenzo.

Shocked  Shocked Lorenzo weaver,Lorenzo Van Gijn,Lorenzo Van Rien Or Van Rijn??

Yes..Good to see Patti in the cage.. Very Happy

He said Lorenzo Weaver.  When I did a search on the name, I came
up with a man in his mid twenties that had an alias that would fit
right into the drug trade (Coke).  Tito said that he had just left for
Holland.

Later, it was believed that he meant Guido Weaver, but, I don't recall
Guido ever having a dinner date with Natalee...

Strange, Huh?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2007, 11:02:32 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Klaas or anybody that remembers....who was Catriana?   Is she one of the mods that eventually turned to the darkside?  Just curious?

yes she was... and she had a couple of other names as well.. I mean she kept adding herself as alternate posters... (which was unknown at the time) she later admitted it.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2007, 11:03:01 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "mrs. red"

ruben rubberlegs... I can't remember anything other than ruben and the picture that Klaasend did of him as Carmen Miranda...

OHMYGAWD!!   You just made me spit tea all over me and the computer...that's him....I think he was the fifth one....KLAAS....do you still have that picture!!!

OHMYGAWD!!  thank goodness Mrs. Red already made me spit all my tea out!  this is priceless!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2007, 11:04:00 PM »

I think that was him...a really attitude!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2007, 11:04:26 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
And look who is calling the kettle black...playing the "race card" on Natalee's family AND accusing someone else of "15 minutes of fame"...excuse me while I puke!!!! There is going to be a whole new level created in hell for this wench!!!

Glenda Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:28 pm    

JamiJo wrote:
So just how does rumors like this get started?

And better yet, WHY?

This whole story has turned into a big joke. There is a child missing, and this is what we talk about........Rumors of job offers for reporters.....

Get over the drama of all those looking for their 15 minutes of fame and solve this case already.....

Because the "Divide and concur" technique no longer works.  Then try to accuse "15 minutes of fame" hehehe, you've got to be kidding. Any mother who could repeatedly discuss for her daughter's gang rape over and over, without a shred of evidence is either mentally ill or looking for attention, and the later got 24-7 as a mentally ill person would have never, ever been able to capture the American media 24-7 for more than a year. Sorry!

BETH made it IMPOSSIBLE for Natalee to return to her own life. Which one of you monkeys could go to school with everyone knowing that you were gang raped after leaving on your own accord with three strangers, and top it off by stating that they were non-whites while residing in a 99.9 all white community.  

sure sounds like renho KNOWS Nat was gang raped doesn't it

Something is not right with that witch.  I was in an affluent, white highschool when there was headline news about a rapist that pulled someone off the street, took them downtown then after beating the crap out of her, dumped her on the street.  The petite blonde schoolmate returned to school two weeks later, still battered and bruised. NO ONE BLAMED HER OR THOUGHT LESS OF HER.  THERE WAS ONLY ANGER AT THE PERPETRATOR.  Renfro is the only one that tries to insert antiquated American steriotypes into scenarios. Why does she think the norm is to blame and shame a victim??
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2007, 11:05:05 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Sunny - I started a thread for CHARLES CROES but don't have anything to put there yet.  Others can go ahead and post what they know.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1869

thanks....as I said I THINK I know...but still have to get it verified.....uummmmmm was HE questioned by the LE....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2007, 11:06:40 PM »

Hello Monkeys!
I have been lost lately for hours reading the archived posts.
They are interesting, to say the least. Also, it didn't take long even back then to see who came in the cage with an agenda. Sometimes I wonder how we put up with them on a nightly basis.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2007, 11:07:02 PM »

O/T - WYOMING SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT CONFIRMS TO FOX NEWS THAT SHARPSHOOTER SUSPECTED IN WIFE'S MURDER HAS DIED

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews.com
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2007, 11:07:13 PM »

7. THE PUSHING INCIDENT

Julia Renfro claimed that there was an incident when an upset Jug Twitty used physical force against her.

JULIA RENFRO, “ARUBA TODAY” NEWSPAPER: ... And at some point, I believe it was early July, her husband, Jug, got very upset with me and actually physically pushed me and yelled and screamed at me in foul language in front of my children.

HOWEVER ...

Beth Twitty concedes that the situation was tense but states Jug did not use physical force against Julia, and Beth implied that there were other witnesses present at the alleged incident who would concur.

BETH: Well, Jane, you know, tempers—you know, you are frustrated. We were searching for answers. But as far as Jug physically pushing Julie Renfro, no, that did not happen. I was there. There was another witness there with us, and also a cab driver was there. I‘m sorry that—if she felt that—misconstrued that situation. But there were senior several witnesses there, and no, he did not physically push her, but there was a heated moment, yes.

What in he-- was renho doing chasing down Beth and screaming at her while her kids were with her...helloooo??!! She drags her kids to a tv interview and than drags them through the street screaming at Beth as she gets into a cab....and she is worried that Jug said back off!! That is pure insanilty!!! Would YOU do THAT to your own kids???!!

thanks Lisa...I just posted something similar but in my own words in the lies thread...would you post this over there too please!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2007, 11:07:20 PM »

And look who is calling the kettle black...playing the "race card" on Natalee's family AND accusing someone else of "15 minutes of fame"...excuse me while I puke!!!! There is going to be a whole new level created in hell for this wench!!!

Glenda Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:28 pm    

JamiJo wrote:
So just how does rumors like this get started?

And better yet, WHY?

This whole story has turned into a big joke. There is a child missing, and this is what we talk about........Rumors of job offers for reporters.....

Get over the drama of all those looking for their 15 minutes of fame and solve this case already.....

Because the "Divide and concur" technique no longer works.  Then try to accuse "15 minutes of fame" hehehe, you've got to be kidding. Any mother who could repeatedly discuss for her daughter's gang rape over and over, without a shred of evidence is either mentally ill or looking for attention, and the later got 24-7 as a mentally ill person would have never, ever been able to capture the American media 24-7 for more than a year. Sorry!

BETH made it IMPOSSIBLE for Natalee to return to her own life. Which one of you monkeys could go to school with everyone knowing that you were gang raped after leaving on your own accord with three strangers, and top it off by stating that they were non-whites while residing in a 99.9 all white community.  

sure sounds like renho KNOWS Nat was gang raped doesn't it

Something is not right with that witch.  I was in an affluent, white highschool when there was headline news about a rapist that pulled someone off the street, took them downtown then after beating the crap out of her, dumped her on the street.  The petite blonde schoolmate returned to school two weeks later, still battered and bruised. NO ONE BLAMED HER OR THOUGHT LESS OF HER.  THERE WAS ONLY ANGER AT THE PERPETRATOR.  Renfro is the only one that tries to insert antiquated American steriotypes into scenarios. Why does she think the norm is to blame and shame a victim??

I am sure it was her and the ditches that came up with that as well as the bit about k2s being called slaves by Nat!!  all the while blaming a black security guard and allowing two black men to be arrested for a crime they new joran committed!!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2007, 11:07:42 PM »

I personally think that renfro ascribes to others what she herself believes, about people... the antiqidated ideas etc.

who knows maybe she was raped and they blamed her?  made her life a living hell??

but I doubt it...

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2007, 11:07:53 PM »

7. THE PUSHING INCIDENT

HOWEVER ...

thanks Lisa...I just posted something similar but in my own words in the lies thread...would you post this over there too please!!

will do!!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2007, 11:08:38 PM »

buckeye-

she has no concept of right and wrong, only her own gimme reflex

Aruba is the source for shame, not Natalee or her family, they all led honorable lives. It's those on Aruba like Renho who have not, nor her disgusting mommy Siddalee

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.