April 23, 2024, 01:19:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #659 7/17 - 7/19/2007  (Read 123723 times)
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #440 on: July 18, 2007, 09:53:58 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
This is O/T as usual but I got a real chuckle out of a comment I say on a message board elsewhere from a person inquiring about moving to Atlanta...another poster replied:

"Yeah move to Augusta, The ATL is full"

I sat and giggled out loud....it's pretty much true though!!

Easy said that the other night he had a strange nightmare about struggling to get through some place to where he was going, and that it was like hell. I told him not to worry - he was only dreaming about the Atlanta airport.  Laughing

Hell yeah!!! That is soooo true!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: July 18, 2007, 09:54:54 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Well, on the whole, it's been a pretty good week. Terry doesn't have cancer and Indy isn't losing the farm.

Let's party!!!!  Very Happy

You do realize that when you least expect it I am going to sneak up and tip that tube over, don't ya? lol

I was thinking more of just    a small hole in it  Rolling Eyes

I checked and nothing in the Lounge on JerryfromOhio and his family farm problems >>>  Has anyone seen anything posted in the LCD on this ...
TIA

the thread in the lounge says May I ask you to pray for me?  or a similar title... unfortunately, Jerry did lose the farm... it was an eminent domain case... I personally would love to see him on H&C, because that is one of the few things they actually get right. Confused

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: July 18, 2007, 09:54:57 PM »

<<Snip>>
I thought he had posted that he had indeed lost his property.  Sad  Sad  Sad

Thanks BT..
It was in the lounge i just did not read far enough  Embarassed  Embarassed

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: July 18, 2007, 09:56:34 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "ospainter"
Phone calls:

joet says, jvds says, dk says, dompig says.

What proof exists that the phone records presented are true and accurate?

I mean in a coverup...

If they had stuck with the HI story, would there be no phone records, everyone tucked neat and nicely in bed..

Coverup=make the evidence fit the story.

where did the phone records with triag. come from?

dk can't be both places=home on pc and near beach. so which is correct?

OS

this is what I am trying to say, and I don't believe they were ever on the beach... I think he harmed her in his home.

I'm probably in a minority, but I do think they took her to the beach, the "something bad" happened, then they took her to the VDS residence, and from there Paulus orchestrated the disposal and coverup. She was probably only injured when they took her to the VDS residence and died while she was there.

Of course, that's only my opinion, and my dear old dad has always said opinions are like butts - everybody has one.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #444 on: July 18, 2007, 09:58:26 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Phone calls:

I mean in a coverup...

If they had stuck with the HI story, would there be no phone records, everyone tucked neat and nicely in bed..

OS

Exactly.  We are not seeing the true phone records.

I don't think so either.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: July 18, 2007, 09:59:47 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Remember we were told the Dutch team was coming to Aruba with "full authority" to requestion the suspects? Well, they didn't, what happened?

Spock ... I do not recall anything pertaining to the Dutch investigators bringing Joran, Deepak and Satish in for requestioning.

Janet

SEPTEMBER 2005

Within days following the release of Joran, Deepak and Satish with conditions ... those conditions were lifted ... the suspect no longer had restrictions on travel and ... they were not required to be available for questioning.

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=3857796&nav=0RdEeaxB
September 17, 2005

"An Aruban court has ruled that three suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway can remain free without conditions. Wednesday's ruling overturned an earlier decision that restricted the suspects' travel and required them to remain available to investigators. The appeals court said there was a --quote-- "lack of sufficient grounds and serious suspicions" to keep the restrictions on the three men. Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers -- Deepak and Satish Kalpoe -- are suspects in the May 30 disappearance of the Alabama teen. They were released from jail on September 3rd on the condition they remain available for questioning.

DECEMBER 2005

Steve Cohen stated that Joran, Deepak and Satish were to be brought in for questioning by Gerold Dompig over the Christmas break in regards to timeline discrepancies ... it never happened.

Antonio Carlo
Live and Direct - Jane Velez-Mitchell
MSNBC - December 30, 2005

ANTONIO CARLO, JORAN VAN DER SLOOT`S ATTORNEY: OK, the information that I can provide at this time is that my client, under the Aruban law, cannot be obligated to come before the (INAUDIBLE) prosecutor to answer questions because he has now -- he has been released without any conditions. So under Aruban -- under Aruban law, he cannot be obligated to be brought forth to answer questions.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: July 18, 2007, 10:01:05 PM »

Quote from: "Mrs. Red"

<<Snip >>>
this is what I am trying to say, and I don't believe they were ever on the beach... I think he harmed her in his home.

I'm probably in a minority, but I do think they took her to the beach, the "something bad" happened, then they took her to the VDS residence, and from there Paulus orchestrated the disposal and coverup. She was probably only injured when they took her to the VDS residence and died while she was there.

Of course, that's only my opinion, and my dear old dad has always said opinions are like butts - everybody has one. Laughing

Laughing  Laughing   Mom used that expression too  
but more often than not she used Ass Hxxxs    when she was finally pushed into saying it Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #447 on: July 18, 2007, 10:01:54 PM »

This is O/T as usual but I got a real chuckle out of a comment I say on a message board elsewhere from a person inquiring about moving to Atlanta...another poster replied:

Easy said that the other night he had a strange nightmare about struggling to get through some place to where he was going, and that it was like hell. I told him not to worry - he was only dreaming about the Atlanta airport.  Laughing

Actually...now that I think about it...Easy must have been at the Newark airport...it's worse!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: July 18, 2007, 10:02:56 PM »

BT... it's true we all have butts, monkey butts Laughing

I just find the timing of what happened before Natalee arrived and the lie twisted to make it fit.. suspicious.  

In one statement, I forget which, but I think it's Joran's he mentions driving by his house...

I think there is film of the rape and Freddy was spending the night... who was pulled in as the cameraman before...

so I think they went 30 minutes before closing as to make it easier for themselves... and then they slipped the drug in her drink and drove around for the drug to completely take effect and then they took her to the apt... or the main vds house... it's just my theory...

and it's a damn good theory at that... Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: July 18, 2007, 10:03:25 PM »

Actually...now that I think about it...Easy must have been at the Newark airport...it's worse!!

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
I didn't know anywhere could be worse.

I Stand With The Girl
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #450 on: July 18, 2007, 10:03:52 PM »

Phone calls:

I mean in a coverup...

OS

I agree. IIRC there were fishermen near there and stated they saw none of the 4 on the beach that night. I believe the fishermen. They have no reason to lie.

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: July 18, 2007, 10:03:54 PM »

Klaasend  / SAN
If you have a chance can you fix my pooched post of BT ...
Thanks

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: July 18, 2007, 10:06:33 PM »

OS... true that.  Also wouldn't there be people walking on the beach... didn't the Arubans state over and over that it was normal for people to be walking on the beach?

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #453 on: July 18, 2007, 10:07:34 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "Spock"
Remember we were told the Dutch team was coming to Aruba with "full authority" to requestion the suspects? Well, they didn't, what happened?

Spock ... I do not recall anything pertaining to the Dutch investigators bringing Joran, Deepak and Satish in for requestioning.

Janet

SEPTEMBER 2005

Within days following the release of Joran, Deepak and Satish with conditions ... those conditions were lifted ... the suspect no longer had restrictions on travel and ... they were not required to be available for questioning.

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=3857796&nav=0RdEeaxB
September 17, 2005

"An Aruban court has ruled that three suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway can remain free without conditions. Wednesday's ruling overturned an earlier decision that restricted the suspects' travel and required them to remain available to investigators. The appeals court said there was a --quote-- "lack of sufficient grounds and serious suspicions" to keep the restrictions on the three men. Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers -- Deepak and Satish Kalpoe -- are suspects in the May 30 disappearance of the Alabama teen. They were released from jail on September 3rd on the condition they remain available for questioning.

DECEMBER 2005

Steve Cohen stated that Joran, Deepak and Satish were to be brought in for questioning by Gerold Dompig over the Christmas break in regards to timeline discrepancies ... it never happened.

Antonio Carlo
Live and Direct - Jane Velez-Mitchell
MSNBC - December 30, 2005

ANTONIO CARLO, JORAN VAN DER SLOOT`S ATTORNEY: OK, the information that I can provide at this time is that my client, under the Aruban law, cannot be obligated to come before the (INAUDIBLE) prosecutor to answer questions because he has now -- he has been released without any conditions. So under Aruban -- under Aruban law, he cannot be obligated to be brought forth to answer questions.

I agree with the case law Janet, but I remember Jossy saying unequivocally:  "Yes sir, the Dutch will be coming with full authority to requestion the suspects, otherwisw, why would they come?"

In My Opinion
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: July 18, 2007, 10:07:49 PM »

Lived and worked in Atlanta when I was but a young man void of fear and eager for experience.  Each night around 10:00 I would stand at a bus stop in the freezing cold, ride as far as the bus would take me and then walk those remaining blocks to work.  The little place where I worked was located in a part of town that carried a reputation, but I was oblivious to the danger.  I was just too damn hungry to give it much thought.

Night after night I would go through that ritual and each morning before daylight I would begin my journey back to an old boarding house many, many blocks away.  That time in my life was an adventure for sure, but now I wouldn’t re-live those days for anything this world has to offer. lol
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: July 18, 2007, 10:08:27 PM »

I checked and nothing in the Lounge on JerryfromOhio and his family farm problems >>>  Has anyone seen anything posted in the LCD on this ...
TIA

I thought he had posted that he had indeed lost his property.  Sad  Sad  Sad

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1286&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=jerry+farm&start=20

July 13, 2007

Quote from: "Jerry from Ohio"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Thought of you again yesterday and said another quick prayer for you, Jerry.  I hope you'll remember to update us if there's news.

Well all Thank you EVERYONE  that prayed and or even thought about me during during the
largest crisis in my life that ai have ever faced .
   But now it is over ,  the court ruled that the predator buyer could and did stay within all the guide lines for our county and state laws and that since he has the cash and I did not and couldn't raise most of it that the sale did go thru .
    I am in sort of shock and very numb but I never thought that for a lousy $ 22,000 dollars that they could and did sell my family farm away from me after my being here 56 years  and the family owning it for 150 years .
   I am not sure what I am going to do now I  will have 30 days after Monday  to figure that out,  
  How to move a farms worth of equipment and the like in 30 days  will be a real miracle.
  About all I can say now is that for some reason that I can't understand, God  didn't want me here any longer is all I can figure .
    I still have faith ,and still believe, but this was a terrible blow and am not sure why but it was left up to him ( I had placed it in Gods hands early this week when I could not do any more on my own . ) and he said no and I just have to accept that as his decision and I will try to move on and start again i guess .
Thanks again everyone  for all your support  you all mean a lot to me with you all I am really not alone .   your friend  Jerry from Ohio  

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: July 18, 2007, 10:09:23 PM »

BT... it's true we all have butts, monkey butts Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: July 18, 2007, 10:10:32 PM »

Klaasend  / SAN
If you have a chance can you fix my pooched post of BT ...
Thanks

Fixed, I think  Wink
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #458 on: July 18, 2007, 10:10:39 PM »

testing

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: July 18, 2007, 10:11:27 PM »

Phone calls:

I mean in a coverup...

OS

Of course, that's only my opinion, and my dear old dad has always said opinions are like butts - everybody has one.  Laughing

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject:    
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wreck wrote:
I just don't see the beach as being the actual murder place -- I DO think her body was taken to
 the beach though. Personally, I think she died (or was very close to death) at the VDS house.
 They paniced and dumped her near the fisherman's huts. They went back and told Paulus and then they
 went BACK to the beach and moved her.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.