April 25, 2024, 06:19:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #659 7/17 - 7/19/2007  (Read 123752 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: July 18, 2007, 11:19:13 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Art that is good news about your son!  

Ang... I tried doing the same thing... we were fooled for quite a while back in the day.... I know I for one, didn't realize such evil, uncaring, unfeeling people were really out there.. I thought that was really only in the movies...

I was naive and thought everyone wanted to help and cared. Learned my lesson though.. and probably still learn a little every day....

isnt that the truth mrs red.. and some of those folks were pretty dang nasty back then. guess at the time.. i was skeered to even post much. lol
still have tons more threads to read yet. obvious in ones i have so far who the trolls were.. geesh!

Art... we thought poor thing was coming home to a mess that she didn't know about... now I think we see the real her.

Ang.. not to mention a few of the mods... between how mean a few of them were and the trolls .. heck I was afraid to talk.. Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: July 18, 2007, 11:19:49 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I think they are talking about KIA here. Can you take tours?  

arubagirl
Monkey Junkey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote
I don't know, mehill, I've only been in the old wing. And that one is horrible.

Arubagirl went on a tour of the facility when she was still in school, if I remember correctly.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: July 18, 2007, 11:19:55 PM »

I think they are talking about KIA here. Can you take tours?  

arubagirl
Monkey Junkey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote
I don't know, mehill, I've only been in the old wing. And that one is horrible.

MSNBC got a tour.   Laughing  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: July 18, 2007, 11:21:37 PM »

Nite OS...

OH I wish that Rita Cosby would have aired the stuff they got inside the cells... remember the guard that got fired for talking about how much of a jerk that jvds was to his mom and everyone else... and I think he smacked him around... or claimed to??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: July 18, 2007, 11:21:57 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Please tell me about Vicki.  I think I missed something.  TIA

I went and looked it's a lighting of candles for Natalee.... I think Vicki is fine.

What happened to Vicki????

nothing, she just had candles for natalee...

Ahh Ok...Thx..Vicki is a sweatheart Very Happy

As far as tthe dogs go they train them by using smaller helpless dogs and they rip them to shreds..I read that the MV group killed 8 of them ruthlessly 2 years ago when they were not ready to fight..Awful ruthless killings and these guys I hope do long prison sentences..Michael Vick AKA Ron Mexico can kiss the 2007 season goodbye..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: July 18, 2007, 11:22:45 PM »

Mrs Red  I know how it felt being afraid to post back then! I was too! It was awhile before I actually did..some of those mods were nutjobs! God forbid you said ANYTHING about the Arubans.
Jeesh.
I was glad to see them all go.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: July 18, 2007, 11:22:47 PM »

sweetheart..damnit..I hate not being able to edit my spelling mistakes Sad

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: July 18, 2007, 11:24:17 PM »

I hope the NFL gets a clue and he never has another season. Ever.  I wish football fans would stick it to the NFL and make them clean up their act...

sports are becoming nothing more than thug life .... and we wonder why kids behave as they do?  where are the role models?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #548 on: July 18, 2007, 11:25:30 PM »

Sorry this is such a long post but you need some of the other stuff to understand the last part.

someone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote
kandeyingeorgia wrote:
Terry wrote:
absolut wrote:
littletxlady wrote:
Natalee's mom just said she knows the these guys "kidnapped" her daughter.

more on this interview later........... Rolling Eyes

you have to say that or succumb to the alternative. I think that is wishful thinking.
She also said, "and hopefully not raped and murdered".

I too think that it is wishful thinking. I do not believe that NH is alive. That is just my humble opinion. I would love to be proven wrong. I don't believe any of this was planned, however. I think illicit drugs were given to her without her knowledge and she got sick and aspirated. I think JVS freaked at that point and involved the Kalpoe brothers and his father. What still bothers me is IF the Kalpoes only helped him dispose of the body, why would they have not broken by now and just said that they were accessories and that Joran was the culprit? Friendship only goes so far. I would just think that by now ONE of those boys would have pointed the finger at another and said "he did it and here's how". All I have heard is differing stories. Just thinking out loud here and trying to make sense of all this. In any event, I truly hope Natalee's family finds her so they can take her home and have at least some form of closure.

The two surinamese brothers are Hindu...their religion does not allow them to touch a dead body. If she indeed died of accidental causes, the two Kalpoe brothers would not have been involved.
[/b]
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: July 18, 2007, 11:25:47 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Mrs Red  I know how it felt being afraid to post back then! I was too! It was awhile before I actually did..some of those mods were nutjobs! God forbid you said ANYTHING about the Arubans.
Jeesh.

and notice where they all ended up Wink  

wonder if they got timeshares or something...

JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #550 on: July 18, 2007, 11:26:56 PM »

What ever happened to that Diario article about
Aruba and the selling of children?

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: July 18, 2007, 11:27:00 PM »

I haven't notice spelling mistakes in so long ... I can read the language of SM....

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #552 on: July 18, 2007, 11:27:40 PM »

I think you guys should know that all this talk about the dogs is making me sick to my stomach...I am very, very disturbed by all this...you should hear what the local sports radio shows say...I can't even attempt to listen.  I am one of those people that's heart is so sensitive to animal cruelty that I just can't stand to read about it.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: July 18, 2007, 11:29:10 PM »

Jeesh.

I Know!!! They all ended up in the "Nut Site"! Cool
Water seeks it own level, I guess!!!

I am sure they were looking for free lodging on Aruba!!!!
Heck, they'd pitch tent in Anitas back yard if she'd let them! Rolling Eyes
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: July 18, 2007, 11:29:50 PM »

I think you guys should know that all this talk about the dogs is making me sick to my stomach...I am very, very disturbed by all this...you should hear what the local sports radio shows say...I can't even attempt to listen.  I am one of those people that's heart is so sensitive to animal cruelty that I just can't stand to read about it.

it's why I am not getting graphic... but I do want to figure out how we make (we meaning decent ppl, not just SM) make it known that this has to stop ... the NFL must start booting these cretions.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: July 18, 2007, 11:30:18 PM »

No problem ******* - I'll let Vicki know you called her sweaty  Laughing
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: July 18, 2007, 11:30:33 PM »

Yes Mrs Red,Crucifiction was the worst way to execute people,it of ten 1 week to die.Not a bad idea.I have felt that way about these pervs for a long while.Yes,Hindu's don't handle dead humans,that is true.Hmm,I have always felt the K2's were rewarded with a rape and told to go away.I think the real pervs are the guilty people,just a gut feeling.Good Night.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: July 18, 2007, 11:30:51 PM »

Jeesh.

I Know!!! They all ended up in the "Nut Site"! Cool
Water seeks it own level, I guess!!!

I am sure they were looking for free lodging on Aruba!!!!
Heck, they'd pitch tent in Anitas back yard if she'd let them! Rolling Eyes

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: July 18, 2007, 11:31:29 PM »

I hope the NFL gets a clue and he never has another season. Ever.  I wish football fans would stick it to the NFL and make them clean up their act...

sports are becoming nothing more than thug life .... and we wonder why kids behave as they do?  where are the role models?

Nfl has a new commissioner that will be much tougher..BTW: Michael Vick is a scumbag..It's already known that he was using the name Ron Mexico and was transmitting the herpes virus to a few women..You may not have heard because the NFL and Espn was quiet on that story. His brother is much worse tha him and its a shame as they have all the talent..

Your right..Where are the role models??Many of this Kids come come from single family homes in lower class neighborhoods..When they get to the Nfl they are making millions but they have all the wrong influences..Like Michael Vick..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: July 18, 2007, 11:31:33 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
What ever happened to that Diario article about
Aruba and the selling of children?

I don't know?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.