April 25, 2024, 06:07:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #659 7/17 - 7/19/2007  (Read 123743 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: July 18, 2007, 11:31:36 PM »

nite tiger...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: July 18, 2007, 11:31:41 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I think you guys should know that all this talk about the dogs is making me sick to my stomach...I am very, very disturbed by all this...you should hear what the local sports radio shows say...I can't even attempt to listen.  I am one of those people that's heart is so sensitive to animal cruelty that I just can't stand to read about it.

it's why I am not getting graphic... but I do want to figure out how we make (we meaning decent ppl, not just SM) make it known that this has to stop ... the NFL must start booting these cretions.

I think there should be a long long jail sentence for this type of behavior, NFL player or not, he is a common criminal.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #562 on: July 18, 2007, 11:31:45 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Mrs Red  I know how it felt being afraid to post back then! I was too! It was awhile before I actually did..some of those mods were nutjobs! God forbid you said ANYTHING about the Arubans.
Jeesh.
I was glad to see them all go.

and notice where they all ended up Wink  

wonder if they got timeshares or something...

I would sit and read for hours, like you, but never dared to post anything.  I felt too dumb to keep up much less say anything intelligent.  Not that I say anything intelligent now, but you understand.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: July 18, 2007, 11:32:04 PM »

Vick needs to go to jail,for a long time
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: July 18, 2007, 11:32:40 PM »

Tiger - I agree
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: July 18, 2007, 11:33:00 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
I think they are talking about KIA here. Can you take tours?  

arubagirl
Monkey Junkey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote
I don't know, mehill, I've only been in the old wing. And that one is horrible.

Laughing  Laughing

MSNBC got a tour.   Laughing  Laughing

That's when Anita said Joran was suppose to be safe in KIA.  Why would he need to be safe.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: July 18, 2007, 11:33:12 PM »

Nite Mrs Red and Lala.I love animals.Some humans I find problems with
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: July 18, 2007, 11:33:25 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"

I agree.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: July 18, 2007, 11:34:19 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "*******"
sweetheart..damnit..I hate not being able to edit my spelling mistakes Sad

No problem ******* - I'll let Vicki know you called her sweaty  Laughing

Ok Wink I am now writing my experience with ATA members in boston as requested by  two at BFN..Sucks because I wrote this all out after the show and it got deleted Sad 1+1??? Embarassed

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: July 18, 2007, 11:35:02 PM »

Mrs Red  I know how it felt being afraid to post back then! I was too! It was awhile before I actually did..some of those mods were nutjobs! God forbid you said ANYTHING about the Arubans.
Jeesh.

I would sit and read for hours, like you, but never dared to post anything.  I felt too dumb to keep up much less say anything intelligent.  Not that I say anything intelligent now, but you understand.

Yes, I do understand.
It was because the Mods back then made you arfraid to say anything..you never knew when they'd take offense.
Oh well, that was then, and this is now! Laughing
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: July 18, 2007, 11:38:47 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "oldfart"

I checked and nothing in the Lounge on JerryfromOhio and his family farm problems >>>  Has anyone seen anything posted in the LCD on this ...
TIA

I thought he had posted that he had indeed lost his property.  Sad  Sad  Sad

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1286&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=jerry+farm&start=20

July 13, 2007

Please excuse my ignorance but that doesn't sound like eminent domain to me.  It sounds like a tax sale & the bit I know of this in my neck of the woods, according to state law the original owner has a 12 month period to come up with the delinquent taxes plus interest of 12% & reclaim title.  If that were open to me I would find some nice young couple with some cash & sell it to them for $50,000.  Would rather have someone decent benefit from my troubles than some predator.

Sorry for being O/T but I couldn't help myself.

Quote from: "Jerry from Ohio"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Thought of you again yesterday and said another quick prayer for you, Jerry.  I hope you'll remember to update us if there's news.

Well all Thank you EVERYONE  that prayed and or even thought about me during during the
largest crisis in my life that ai have ever faced .
   But now it is over ,  the court ruled that the predator buyer could and did stay within all the guide lines for our county and state laws and that since he has the cash and I did not and couldn't raise most of it that the sale did go thru .
    I am in sort of shock and very numb but I never thought that for a lousy $ 22,000 dollars that they could and did sell my family farm away from me after my being here 56 years  and the family owning it for 150 years .
   I am not sure what I am going to do now I  will have 30 days after Monday  to figure that out,  
  How to move a farms worth of equipment and the like in 30 days  will be a real miracle.
  About all I can say now is that for some reason that I can't understand, God  didn't want me here any longer is all I can figure .
    I still have faith ,and still believe, but this was a terrible blow and am not sure why but it was left up to him ( I had placed it in Gods hands early this week when I could not do any more on my own . ) and he said no and I just have to accept that as his decision and I will try to move on and start again i guess .
Thanks again everyone  for all your support  you all mean a lot to me with you all I am really not alone .   your friend  Jerry from Ohio  
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: July 18, 2007, 11:39:06 PM »

Ok Wink I am now writing my experience with ATA members in boston as requested by  two at BFN..Sucks because I wrote this all out after the show and it got deleted Sad 1+1??? Embarassed

It got deleted at BFN?  I can't figure that place out.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: July 18, 2007, 11:39:58 PM »

Jeesh.

Yes, I do understand.
It was because the Mods back then made you arfraid to say anything..you never knew when they'd take offense.

I can't speak for San but I can tell you there isn't much that offends me, LOLOL  Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #573 on: July 18, 2007, 11:40:22 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"

I bet he doesn't! He will get a slap on the wrist from all this.  So what is a few hundred dead dogs buried in your back yard?  The NFL doesn't give a rat's butt about that. It's all about the latest star player and the money, money, money he can bring in for them.  That's all they care about, it's just like the wrestling stories, it was all about the money.  Money truly is the root of all evil...with it you can do all sorts of horrible things and then just buy your way out of it.  I know I am still ranting, but this has me disturbed.  I didn't sleep well last night and I won't again tonight because of all this.  I have animals that I love dearly and  I simply can't stand all this. The ones I have buried in my back yard are those that were part of my family, not thrown away because...well...I think I need to stop while I am ahead here.  Sorry I am being so melodramatic about it, but it's one of those hot buttons for me and it's been pushed.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: July 18, 2007, 11:40:27 PM »

OH damn it I hate that thing... it happens to me constantly!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: July 18, 2007, 11:42:28 PM »

Jeesh.

Yes, I do understand.

I can't speak for San but I can tell you there isn't much that offends me, LOLOL  Laughing

Klaas   I know! You are great. I am talking about, well..you know Laughing ....  And SAN WElll, she is wonderful too!
Monkeys is a super site now and has been for a long time now..ever since the rubbish got thrown out! Cool
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: July 18, 2007, 11:42:40 PM »

It got deleted at BFN?  I can't figure that place out.

No..I was actually writing it after the show on SM and I didnt save it and it got deleted..Back then if the page timed out and you hit enter it wouldnt post...Nothing extrodinary but I guess people are interested what ATA members said to us.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: July 18, 2007, 11:42:45 PM »

Jeesh.

Yes, I do understand.

You can speak for me I give you permission Laughing .

I am not offended by much.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: July 18, 2007, 11:44:45 PM »

Lala's I think we can't stop talking about it because it offends our very souls... because we have them... and you are probably right the NFL only cares about money... and the tv revenue etc... and sad to say there aren't enough fans that will put their foot down and demand change... it will just be that he deserves to do as he wishes because he is a "star"...

I liked him before I knew what an evil freaking bastard he is...

Art... I think (in hindsight) that some of mods signed in as trolls... they were more than one person...kind of like now.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: July 18, 2007, 11:45:23 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Jeesh.

Yes, I do understand.

You can speak for me I give you permission Laughing .

I am not offended by much.

Yep! I am not offended by much either, but then, I'm not a Mod either! Laughing
San, you need an avatar of "Pistol Packing Mama"! Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.