April 25, 2024, 08:58:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #659 7/17 - 7/19/2007  (Read 123748 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: July 18, 2007, 11:46:36 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Lala's I think we can't stop talking about it because it offends our very souls... because we have them... and you are probably right the NFL only cares about money... and the tv revenue etc... and sad to say there aren't enough fans that will put their foot down and demand change... it will just be that he deserves to do as he wishes because he is a "star"...

I liked him before I knew what an evil freaking bastard he is...

Art... I think (in hindsight) that some of mods signed in as trolls... they were more than one person...kind of like now.

Oh yes, I know that now. At the time I didn't though! Ah, back when I was young and inexperience in the cyber world...**sigh**
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: July 18, 2007, 11:46:52 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Mrs Red  I know how it felt being afraid to post back then! I was too! It was awhile before I actually did..some of those mods were nutjobs! God forbid you said ANYTHING about the Arubans.
Jeesh.
I was glad to see them all go.

and notice where they all ended up Wink  

wonder if they got timeshares or something...

I would sit and read for hours, like you, but never dared to post anything.  I felt too dumb to keep up much less say anything intelligent.  Not that I say anything intelligent now, but you understand.

Yes, I do understand.
It was because the Mods back then made you arfraid to say anything..you never knew when they'd take offense.
Oh well, that was then, and this is now! Laughing

I can't speak for San but I can tell you there isn't much that offends me, LOLOL  Laughing

You can speak for me I give you permission Laughing .

I am not offended by much.

Yep! I am not offended by much either, but then, I'm not a Mod either! Laughing
San, you need an avatar of "Pistol Packing Mama"! Laughing

I had one last week did you see it.  Muffybee calls me boom boom Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: July 18, 2007, 11:47:23 PM »

Altruist,

I think he mentioned a developer in one post.. I may be wrong.. still it's sad... very sad. Most states and places have tax emptions for disabled people...I am pretty sure that Maine does.. at least I am constantly reading about it..

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: July 18, 2007, 11:48:01 PM »

This was my favorite line by the old mods.

Please watch your quote stacks. Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: July 18, 2007, 11:48:12 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
sweetheart..damnit..I hate not being able to edit my spelling mistakes Sad

No problem ******* - I'll let Vicki know you called her sweaty  Laughing

Ok Wink I am now writing my experience with ATA members in boston as requested by  two at BFN..Sucks because I wrote this all out after the show and it got deleted Sad 1+1??? Embarassed

It got deleted at BFN?  I can't figure that place out.

No..I was actually writing it after the show on SM and I didnt save it and it got deleted..Back then if the page timed out and you hit enter it wouldnt post...Nothing extrodinary but I guess people are interested what ATA members said to us.

Oh, that darn spelling question where 1+1 = who knows, lol  Laughing  Sorry that happened to you!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #585 on: July 18, 2007, 11:48:53 PM »

Klaas, you weren't too afraid of the other posters, you even said the magic word and got away with it. Laughing

klaasend
Monkey Junkey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote
arubagirl wrote:
oh dear Christ, I hope that it's true.

Ok..Arubagirl...do you remember that RUMOR about Lorenzo and his basement? Then someome also said there was a RUMOR about NH clothes being found at Lorenzo's house? Remember? Could it be????
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: July 18, 2007, 11:49:33 PM »

Mrs Red  I know how it felt being afraid to post back then! I was too! It was awhile before I actually did..some of those mods were nutjobs! God forbid you said ANYTHING about the Arubans.
Jeesh.
I was glad to see them all go.

and notice where they all ended up Wink  

wonder if they got timeshares or something...

I would sit and read for hours, like you, but never dared to post anything.  I felt too dumb to keep up much less say anything intelligent.  Not that I say anything intelligent now, but you understand.

Yes, I do understand.
It was because the Mods back then made you arfraid to say anything..you never knew when they'd take offense.
Oh well, that was then, and this is now! Laughing

I can't speak for San but I can tell you there isn't much that offends me, LOLOL  Laughing

You can speak for me I give you permission Laughing .

I am not offended by much.

Yep! I am not offended by much either, but then, I'm not a Mod either! Laughing
San, you need an avatar of "Pistol Packing Mama"! Laughing

I had one last week did you see it.  Muffybee calls me boom boom Laughing

I must have not seen it or forgotten! (some days I am like that movie a 100 first dates, lol!)
Boom Boom! I LOVE it! Roflmao!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: July 18, 2007, 11:50:04 PM »

The only mod I haven't seen anywhere and I am probably wrong about this one is Kismet... silly me liked most of them... there were 3 I hated... and it was obvious to me that they felt the same..

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: July 18, 2007, 11:51:22 PM »

Oh GOD, YES!!!!!  ANd I recall having a helluvatime trying to figure out how to NOT have a quote stack, lol!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: July 18, 2007, 11:52:05 PM »

Here you go Art.  This is boom boom.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #590 on: July 18, 2007, 11:52:11 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Art that is good news about your son!  

Ang... I tried doing the same thing... we were fooled for quite a while back in the day.... I know I for one, didn't realize such evil, uncaring, unfeeling people were really out there.. I thought that was really only in the movies...

I was naive and thought everyone wanted to help and cared. Learned my lesson though.. and probably still learn a little every day....

isnt that the truth mrs red.. and some of those folks were pretty dang nasty back then. guess at the time.. i was skeered to even post much. lol
still have tons more threads to read yet. obvious in ones i have so far who the trolls were.. geesh!

Art... we thought poor thing was coming home to a mess that she didn't know about... now I think we see the real her.

Ang.. not to mention a few of the mods... between how mean a few of them were and the trolls .. heck I was afraid to talk.. Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  I hear yah!  I am behind.. lol

LALAS if u r still here i need for you to emil me.. gotta ask yah a ?   Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: July 18, 2007, 11:52:34 PM »

Klaas, you weren't too afraid of the other posters, you even said the magic word and got away with it. Laughing

klaasend
Monkey Junkey

arubagirl wrote:
oh dear Christ, I hope that it's true.

Ok..Arubagirl...do you remember that RUMOR about Lorenzo and his basement? Then someome also said there was a RUMOR about NH clothes being found at Lorenzo's house? Remember? Could it be????

I've never been affraid to speak up, LOL  Laughing
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: July 18, 2007, 11:53:09 PM »

Altruist,

I think he mentioned a developer in one post.. I may be wrong.. still it's sad... very sad. Most states and places have tax emptions for disabled people...I am pretty sure that Maine does.. at least I am constantly reading about it..

Maine also has tax breaks for "homesteaders"  and veterans.

Of course, we are taxed to the gills for everything else.  Evil or Very Mad
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: July 18, 2007, 11:53:17 PM »

Klaas ,

I think ******* is saying it was deleted from the front page post here at SM because of the 1+1 question. If you forget to answer that your post does not go through and has to be retyped.

I also seem to remeber that post from Diario and the selling of children was posted in the last few days. I at least remeber reading it in the lawt few days. Could be in Important case documents or in the archive. So many things to read right now.

By the way did you happen to capture the picture of young Paulus and Anita and Joran that Sandra K posted on RU recently? If so compare the pic of Paulus to another picture you have of 2 guys standing together both wearing black shirts. I think that could be Paulus and not Joran. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #594 on: July 18, 2007, 11:53:44 PM »

arubagirl
Monkey Junkey

saninmytoes, RUMOR, I repeat, RUMOR has it that Lorenzo van Rijn may have NH in his house due to his being v/d Sloots bastard son.

Yes, I know. Crazy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: July 18, 2007, 11:54:05 PM »

The only mod I haven't seen anywhere and I am probably wrong about this one is Kismet... silly me liked most of them... there were 3 I hated... and it was obvious to me that they felt the same..

Kismet is probably around, just using a different nickname.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: July 18, 2007, 11:54:11 PM »

Oh GOD, YES!!!!!  ANd I recall having a helluvatime trying to figure out how to NOT have a quote stack, lol!

That was one of the reasons I was afraid to post Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: July 18, 2007, 11:54:24 PM »

Altruist,

Maine also has tax breaks for "homesteaders"  and veterans.

Of course, we are taxed to the gills for everything else.  Evil or Very Mad

right Maine's motto is .. got some dreams, we will tax those too!

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: July 18, 2007, 11:54:35 PM »

Here you go Art.  This is boom boom.

YEah! Okay, now I remember!!!!   Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: July 18, 2007, 11:55:32 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Klaas ,

I think ******* is saying it was deleted from the front page post here at SM because of the 1+1 question. If you forget to answer that your post does not go through and has to be retyped.

I also seem to remeber that post from Diario and the selling of children was posted in the last few days. I at least remeber reading it in the lawt few days. Could be in Important case documents or in the archive. So many things to read right now.

By the way did you happen to capture the picture of young Paulus and Anita and Joran that Sandra K posted on RU recently? If so compare the pic of Paulus to another picture you have of 2 guys standing together both wearing black shirts. I think that could be Paulus and not Joran. JMHO

I actually already had it.  It's from Joran's book..there are alot of old photos in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.