April 24, 2024, 01:24:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #659 7/17 - 7/19/2007  (Read 123729 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2007, 11:08:54 PM »

I know you guys are getting tired of me showing up every night and posting these old posts, but there are few very, VERY interesting things in this one.  If any of this is true, we still don't have the 5th suspect correct.

Dallas Also
Monkey Junkey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:14 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Here is a list that I think summarizes today's events, with good extras from the local Ariba folks that are posting:

1. Someone named Lorenzo was detained and questioned yesterday, but we don't think he has been arrested yet. He is known to be a nutcase, maybe capable of something. His dad owned the Volkswagon dealership there but committed suicide 3 years ago and was found hanging in the hallway of their home.
2. Someone else was arrested this morning and two of our posters determined that this is their friend that was arrested. The name is Steve Croes. Croes is a common name like Smith or Jones and he is no relation to the Minister Croes that has been quoted some in some press releases. Steve Croes is an acquaintance of Americaninaruba and DJTAYLOR, and that he drives a large party boat called the Tattoo that stays docked near the Marriott. Steve Croes is divorced and has a two-yr-old child and works hard and also would have been the type that might have enjoyed going to a late-night party. But this really shook up our friends Americaninaruba and DJTAYLOR. Americaninaruba went down to the courthouse to see what was going on there.
3. Someone suggested that maybe Natalee was taken to an "underground party". Other posters have explained that these parties are thrown after the bars close, that they are supposed to get permissions before they have them, that the police quickly close down any parties that don't have permission, but that Lorenzo lives out away from town and does throw parties and the police don't close those down as easily.
4. In the radio announcements, there are several announcements from officials that they now are back to thinking she could be alive.
5. We looked closer at the underwear that was found on the beach and discussed that it did indeed look like an American style, "boy boxers" that can be purchased at any major American department store.
6. We looked closer at the guy that was holding up the underwear, and we found a separate picture from Joran's old website. And it looked like the same guy shown as a friend/acquaintance of Joran also was the guy that found all those items on the beach on 6-7-05. Among those items also was a piece of foam "that had teethmarks" on it and we discussed that a little.
7. We heard rumors of FBI searches that weren't confirmed.
8. We heard that on local Aruba radio at 5 pm, they announced that an additional person had been arrested. This hasn't shown up on MSM so far.
9. We knew that today the three guys (Joran and the three brothers) appeared in court. The court decided to keep them in jail another 8 days. This decision took hours today. They were in their at least 3 hours. One report said that they came out once, and that when they went back in, that Joran was in handcuffs, and had not been in handcuffs the first time he had gone into the courtroom earlier in the day.
10. We heard that a "travelling judge" today overturned another judge's original decision to let Joran's dad visit Joran. So the dad only got to visit Joran one day.
11. We heard that Joran now has additional lawyers (we think he has three now), and that one of his lawyers broke some sort of rule by "talking to one of the guards".
12. Someone posted that Steve Croes has been released, but that is only a post from another website and no one has really confirmed it.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2007, 11:08:58 PM »

Quote from: "San"
O/T - WYOMING SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT CONFIRMS TO FOX NEWS THAT SHARPSHOOTER SUSPECTED IN WIFE'S MURDER HAS DIED

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews.com

thanks San, I can't say that I am sorry....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2007, 11:09:58 PM »

Quote from: "San"
O/T - WYOMING SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT CONFIRMS TO FOX NEWS THAT SHARPSHOOTER SUSPECTED IN WIFE'S MURDER HAS DIED

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews.com

thanks...at least Wyoming won't have to go throught the expense of a trial..... Twisted Evil

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2007, 11:10:31 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Klaas or anybody that remembers....who was Catriana?   Is she one of the mods that eventually turned to the darkside?  Just curious?

yes she was... and she had a couple of other names as well.. I mean she kept adding herself as alternate posters... (which was unknown at the time) she later admitted it.

Seriously?   Shocked
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2007, 11:11:51 PM »

I personally think that renfro ascribes to others what she herself believes, about people... the antiqidated ideas etc.

who knows maybe she was raped and they blamed her?  made her life a living hell??

but I doubt it...

you are far too kind....I do believe there are evil people...just people who are born with something in them that is evil....and i think renho is one of them....no soul

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2007, 11:11:56 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Hello Monkeys!
I have been lost lately for hours reading the archived posts.
They are interesting, to say the least. Also, it didn't take long even back then to see who came in the cage with an agenda. Sometimes I wonder how we put up with them on a nightly basis.

Hi Elaine!!!!

It's good to see you again.  I hope you had a fun fourth of July
and I'm glad to hear news that Tim is going to head a search
for Natalee in a few weeks.  I hope all is well with you.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2007, 11:11:59 PM »

Well...night Monkeys...good talking to you all...many prayers going out from our family to Peaches!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2007, 11:13:54 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
buckeye-

she has no concept of right and wrong, only her own gimme reflex

Aruba is the source for shame, not Natalee or her family, they all led honorable lives. It's those on Aruba like Renho who have not, nor her disgusting mommy Siddalee

talk about the nut not falling far from the tree.... Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2007, 11:14:26 PM »

Hey, Klaas. As you go through the archives, maybe you will find the original exchange that led to your tag line. What was her name? Was it Scandia Nor or was that someone else? Eh, zoo geeper?  Laughing
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2007, 11:14:33 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
I personally think that renfro ascribes to others what she herself believes, about people... the antiqidated ideas etc.

who knows maybe she was raped and they blamed her?  made her life a living hell??

but I doubt it...

you are far too kind....I do believe there are evil people...just people who are born with something in them that is evil....and i think renho is one of them....no soul

I agree with both of you, but money could have been a BIG factor.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2007, 11:14:50 PM »

Klaas or anybody that remembers....who was Catriana?   Is she one of the mods that eventually turned to the darkside?  Just curious?

yes she was... and she had a couple of other names as well.. I mean she kept adding herself as alternate posters... (which was unknown at the time) she later admitted it.

Seriously?   Shocked

yes mamam...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2007, 11:15:32 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Well...night Monkeys...good talking to you all...many prayers going out from our family to Peaches!!

Nite ldstlou - good to see you posting tonight!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2007, 11:15:34 PM »

Seriously?   Shocked
Yup! Multiple personality disorder through cyber space  Laughing
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2007, 11:15:58 PM »

good Night Ld....I am off too.....Good ight to All....and remember we can and will get all renho's lies debunked....WE CAN DO IT...and hopefully get some questions answered.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2007, 11:16:20 PM »

but I doubt it...

Ever since she posted that crap about fetal alcohol syndrome, I was afraid she had a child newly diagnosed with the problem.  It is not normal to look at photos and try to conclude some syndrome.  She must have first hand knowledge and I'm thinking now, she has so much jealousy of Beth that all this crap is not necessarily AHATA related but her personal mental illness..  I feel sorry for her children, even if one does not suffer this disorder.  She is not right.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2007, 11:16:21 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"
Hey, Klaas. As you go through the archives, maybe you will find the original exchange that led to your tag line. What was her name? Was it Scandia Nor or was that someone else? Eh, zoo geeper?  Laughing

I think Scandi-nor  was in July but I'll search right now  Laughing

Just checked and she's not there.  I'm pretty sure she posted in July 2005.   Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2007, 11:18:14 PM »

Patti  you and NONE are so right.. duh to myself... it's about money....

Night LDSTL>..

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2007, 11:18:23 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Hello Monkeys!
I have been lost lately for hours reading the archived posts.
They are interesting, to say the least. Also, it didn't take long even back then to see who came in the cage with an agenda. Sometimes I wonder how we put up with them on a nightly basis.

Hi Elaine!!!!

It's good to see you again.  I hope you had a fun fourth of July
and I'm glad to hear news that Tim is going to head a search
for Natalee in a few weeks.  I hope all is well with you.
Good to see you as well Patti! I sure did have a great 4th and hope you did as well! I agree great news about Tim and the upcoming search. Very Happy
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2007, 11:20:10 PM »

Nite Sunny... I will do my part in the morning on the threads, if there isn't something that isn't already there...

I think TYLER and ANNA are needed in this ...

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2007, 11:20:57 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

good Night Ld....I am off too.....Good ight to All....and remember we can and will get all renho's lies debunked....WE CAN DO IT...and hopefully get some questions answered.....
Take care Sunny!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.