April 19, 2024, 06:08:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #659 7/17 - 7/19/2007  (Read 123661 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #660 on: July 19, 2007, 12:55:14 AM »

Quote from: "crazymom"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
night to you art.. guess i will read more old posts since i am wide awake.  Evil or Very Mad

Hey Angie, how is the arm?  I am reading and folding laundry at the moment.

no better..  Sad

How are you? how are your friends? I responded to your post late last night. I was so sorry to hear the news .. they are all in my prayers. so so sad.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: July 19, 2007, 12:59:48 AM »

arubagirl
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject:      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm almost afraid to post this, because I really to want to spread around the wrong info, but hasn't another Dutch guy been arrested? With the initials L.v.R.? Any locals hearing this? I've heard this from 2 different sources last night, but not from the press.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: July 19, 2007, 01:05:24 AM »

inspector_detector
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject:      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rumors have it that the 5th guy's full name is Lorenzo Van Rijn.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #663 on: July 19, 2007, 01:11:02 AM »

night to you art.. guess i will read more old posts since i am wide awake.  Evil or Very Mad

Hey Angie, how is the arm?  I am reading and folding laundry at the moment.

no better..  Sad

How are you? how are your friends? I responded to your post late last night. I was so sorry to hear the news .. they are all in my prayers. so so sad.

I am ok just sad.  I haven't been able to reach the family yet but will try tomorrow.  They send the body for an autopsy to try and determine what happened.  2 lifeguards and 5 staff members were at the pool with approximately 15 children.  I am having a hard time understanding how this happened.  I know it can happen quickly but I am still trying to understand.  Also, the fire station was directly behind the swimming pool.

I appreciate all the monkey prayers for little Steve.  (((hugs))).

P.S.  Tell your kids you love them and hug them often.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: July 19, 2007, 01:13:12 AM »

iquitos

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: top fm 95.1    

URGENT There is Holloway coverage on the Aruba radio now. Say information is that Natalee and Joran never went to lighthouse at all. They went to Marriott. Maybe there was sexual activity. Natalee got hysterical at some point. They left. Deepak went back alone to get something. Maybe they told Steve something although he is not suspected to have participated. Need some Papiamento speakers urgently. Deepak may be prime supect, not Joran. Young Surinamer was online at home by 2. They have talked to somebody via via via who has a witness who works near HI. He saw two people take a woman against her will and he put out alarm. He was not taken seriously. So the idea was she is hysterical, she makes a scene on beach near Marriott and heads back to her hotel where she is intercepted and taken away.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #665 on: July 19, 2007, 01:17:06 AM »

Klaas.. read those posts.. Lorenzo's name sure came up alot didn't it?

Crazy.. how tragic.  God Bless little Steve and his family.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #666 on: July 19, 2007, 01:17:11 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
iquitos

URGENT There is Holloway coverage on the Aruba radio now. Say information is that Natalee and Joran never went to lighthouse at all. They went to Marriott. Maybe there was sexual activity. Natalee got hysterical at some point. They left. Deepak went back alone to get something. Maybe they told Steve something although he is not suspected to have participated. Need some Papiamento speakers urgently. Deepak may be prime supect, not Joran. Young Surinamer was online at home by 2. They have talked to somebody via via via who has a witness who works near HI. He saw two people take a woman against her will and he put out alarm. He was not taken seriously. So the idea was she is hysterical, she makes a scene on beach near Marriott and heads back to her hotel where she is intercepted and taken away.

The last part of this post has always bothered me.  Didn't someone that worked at a hotel report she heard a women scream?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: July 19, 2007, 01:18:26 AM »

arubagirl
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject:      

sb, with the entrance of van Rijn into the picture, people are starting to get a bit scared. He has a very scary reputation, don't know if it's deserved or not.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #668 on: July 19, 2007, 01:20:07 AM »

My oldest son keeps asking why I am hugging and kissing on them so much.  I just smile I say "because I love you!"  Thinking how blessed I am that my children have been with me for another day!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: July 19, 2007, 01:23:00 AM »

iquitos

The last part of this post has always bothered me.  Didn't someone that worked at a hotel report she heard a women scream?

IIRC wasnt it a maid??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: July 19, 2007, 01:25:16 AM »

arubagirl
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:50 pm    Post subject:      

This is all hearsay, so my apologies if it's not true:

van Rijn is 23, going on 24. He's very close to van der Sloot, and his father hanged himself after a life filled with drugs. I've HEARD that the son also does drugs, don't know it. Have also HEARD that he walks armed, but don't know for sure.

I've HEARD he lives at Jaraweg, but before he lived on the Savaneta main road.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #671 on: July 19, 2007, 01:26:23 AM »

My oldest son keeps asking why I am hugging and kissing on them so much.  I just smile I say "because I love you!"  Thinking how blessed I am that my children have been with me for another day!

my daughter and soninlaw and step daughter are affectionate.. my son and step son   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  I got cooties according to them.. lol  cant even try to hug them 2.. they back off. <both are 17> and snots to say the least.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: July 19, 2007, 01:33:53 AM »

arubagirl
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:50 pm    Post subject:      

This is all hearsay, so my apologies if it's not true:

van Rijn is 23, going on 24. He's very close to van der Sloot, and his father hanged himself after a life filled with drugs. I've HEARD that the son also does drugs, don't know it. Have also HEARD that he walks armed, but don't know for sure.

I've HEARD he lives at Jaraweg, but before he lived on the Savaneta main road.

Good stuff Klaas!! After we are done entering all of this we can put together what we know or looks to be a fact. Lorenzo is Jorans half brother and they were quite close. He was arrested the 16th,19th,28th and rumored the first week..Rumors of him being friends with Paul Brough and a phone call by his house which may be close to where Joran caught the bus on may 30th...etc..

I will spend the time on it because everything I see that leads to the truth was in June 2005. The info coming out in 2007 is all BS and most of these Arubans never posted after June 2005.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #673 on: July 19, 2007, 01:34:36 AM »

my daughter and soninlaw and step daughter are affectionate.. my son and step son   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  I got cooties according to them.. lol  cant even try to hug them 2.. they back off. <both are 17> and snots to say the least.

The more he protests the more of a scene I make doing it.  I am lucky because all my kids are really affectionate.  I guess the oldest is getting too old to be hugged and kissed in front of his friends.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: July 19, 2007, 01:38:47 AM »

******* - I'm posting in the Racejunkies thread too  Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #675 on: July 19, 2007, 01:41:48 AM »

The more he protests the more of a scene I make doing it.  I am lucky because all my kids are really affectionate.  I guess the oldest is getting too old to be hugged and kissed in front of his friends.

lol  those boys reach a certain age.. and they dont want mom to hug and kiss on them. lol
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: July 19, 2007, 01:45:19 AM »

******* - I'm posting in the Racejunkies thread too  Wink

I know it Cool I know there are quite a few great researchers who are interested in this topic. I look forward to seeing it all..Hey can you change that thread to another name??Like June 2005 Lorenzo Info??

Did you see Pita sent me that post from Peeps talking about Lorenzo and sending the pic of the Van??I will post that soon and also I have that AM Digital article saved from june 4th 2005. I posted that this morning here in the cage.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: July 19, 2007, 01:50:38 AM »

I think this one has already be reposted:

arubagirl
Monkey Junkey

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:34 pm    Post subject:      

I know that right now I'm being an information tease, but it's just ridiculous that I'm afraid that I'm going to be howled out of the message board.

Deep sigh

Here goes:

According to neighbours of van Rijn's mom, this lady had an affair with v/d Sloot before he was married to his current wife, and the result was Lorenzo van Rijn. Natalee was held at Lorenzo's house (who lives alone), since he has a basement (not many houses here have a basement). Natalee has been moved from house to house belonging to those that are in the plan (don't know what plan that is). They are afraid to kill her what with everybody focusing on the case.

Look, I KNOW. I KNOW. It's sounds to utterly fantastic and ridiculous. Please don't kill me, troll me, flame me. Not for this. I WANT it to be true, that she is still alive.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: July 19, 2007, 01:59:58 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

******* - I'll continue tomorrow where I left off in the archives
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: July 19, 2007, 02:03:08 AM »

Not in that racejunkies thread it wasnt  Smile

I think we got probably half of the credible rumors about him in the last few days. Lots of people saying he was arrested the 16th,people saying his main home wasnt searched and over and over again we hear he slightly insane,Throws part's..etc. Most importantly any confirmation that he is and acts like a brother to Joran. All the more reason that he is involved.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.