April 26, 2024, 04:11:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #659 7/17 - 7/19/2007  (Read 123764 times)
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #680 on: July 19, 2007, 02:06:23 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
Not in that racejunkies thread it wasnt  Smile

I think we got probably half of the credible rumors about him in the last few days. Lots of people saying he was arrested the 16th,people saying his main home wasnt searched and over and over again we hear he slightly insane,Throws part's..etc. Most importantly any confirmation that he is and acts like a brother to Joran. All the more reason that he is involved.

I am happy to have the old archives back.  Sooo much forgotten info!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #681 on: July 19, 2007, 02:12:31 AM »

night klaas.. crazy..*******.. lilpuma  

gonna read a bit where i left off in old posts.
have a good night.  hugs!
hugs to nemo and cp!  Very Happy
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #682 on: July 19, 2007, 02:20:02 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
night klaas.. crazy..*******.. lilpuma  

gonna read a bit where i left off in old posts.
have a good night.  hugs!
hugs to nemo and cp!  Very Happy

Nite all!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: July 19, 2007, 03:54:00 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Well, on the whole, it's been a pretty good week. Terry doesn't have cancer and Indy isn't losing the farm.

Let's party!!!!  Very Happy

You do realize that when you least expect it I am going to sneak up and tip that tube over, don't ya? lol

I was thinking more of just    a small hole in it  Rolling Eyes

I checked and nothing in the Lounge on JerryfromOhio and his family farm problems >>>  Has anyone seen anything posted in the LCD on this ...
TIA

the thread in the lounge says May I ask you to pray for me?  or a similar title... unfortunately, Jerry did lose the farm... it was an eminent domain case... I personally would love to see him on H&C, because that is one of the few things they actually get right. Confused

Mrs. Red I like erry from Ohio a lot He's a Buckeye and I am a Hoosier even though here in So CA.and I think both part Indian Laughing Is there a way that Jerry could fill you in on the details and you or someone he also trusts and can be matched up to H&C... I know many Good Monkeys here have CONTACTS

I think that you have a year or more to get it back... like in a BK, but not sure.

Jerry you need to ride that bucking bull or horse right up into the studio of H&C... at least in spirit.... You need it and American needs it.

Good over evil[/b]

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: July 19, 2007, 03:58:21 AM »

The browser I am using today doesn't react to the buttons you use for "bold" so I was hand putting in the html... Somehow I erased the "J" in "Jerry" Sorry

It's Jerry from Ohio not erry from Ohio Embarassed  Rolling Eyes [/b]

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: July 19, 2007, 04:14:16 AM »

Quote from: "ospainter"
Quote from: "ospainter"
OS... true that.  Also wouldn't there be people walking on the beach... didn't the Arubans state over and over that it was normal for people to be walking on the beach?

Yes and yes.

The beach story makes no sense to me with all the dk, sk, I walked.
Just more lies.

If Natalee was on the beach imo, it was after the fact, put her there and someone with a boat arrives. Not sure about that angle in my thoughts yet. And because NO one on that island can tell the truth. Dang it.

I mean we hear that dk's car is soooooo loud.

I do believe the gardner because of dk's reaction to the witness.

right? he can't remember who picked him up???

Have you ever seen the movie Braveheart? I just saw it on TV a few weeks ago, and at the end they do some stuff to Mel Gibson (I think that is the actor) bet that would work on the "boys and daddy."

OS

Braveheart was about Wallace in Scotland, am I still right?  Anyway he is a direct relative on my father's side. When my father got really really angry, usually about some injustice my mom said light would flash out of his eyes and she said I do it too.... but that was a long time ago.

Right now I'd just be happy not to get lines around the eyes Laughing  Laughing

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: July 19, 2007, 05:31:02 AM »

Morning Monkeys..A couple of people at BFN had asked me to post my experience with ATA members in Boston..Originally it was goin on the FP at SM but it was erased by accident Sad

Some of you asked me to tell my story with ATA members that we talked to in Boston so I will do my best to remember as it has been a few months. Dadof1 I am sure can add to this. Nothing extraordinary was talked about and it was pretty much what I expected but this is my experience.

I arrived on Saturday morning and it didn't take long before I had my first encounter outside. Carrying the big sign that said Justice for Natalee a lady came up to me and said in a loud tone Natalee Who?? I said Natalee Holloway,she went missing in Aruba almost two years ago..She cut me off and said so what people go missing all the time and acted like she didn't know who Natalee was....Look at all the crime and missing people in the U.S. She said this Natalee whoever is just one missing person.. As I was explaining to her that Natalee never got a fair Investigation and this was no ordinary missing American. She cut me off again and I could tell this was someone very cold who didn't want to hear me talk as she was mentioning crime/missing people in the U.S. I said look the parents have been fighting a foreign govt for two years and just want the truth and justice about there missing daughter...The Father of the main suspects was friends with Investigators and Govt officials......She cut me off again and said the U.S Govt isn't corrupt? I said this was about a young girl who was most likely murdered,the crime covered up and the family has no answers or there daughter..She said and Bush and American Govt doesn't cover up murders? She then walked into the building.

We were not sure who she was but when I did go into the Travel Show she was front and center in there large section. Her name was Katie who looked to be American or Dutch..My guess would be American(Blonde and Blue eyes). Someone at the travel show saw me with a  Aruba brochure and commented to me how rude she was..Said he had a horrible time at a certain resort and she told him well you get what you pay for.

I knew that talking to these people from Aruba would be pointless but I did it for my own curiosity and to show them we were loving caring people and why we were there. Not ignorant animals who wanted to hurt everyone in Aruba. Every time I talked to anyone at the Booth I made sure they knew who I was and why I was in Boston. I believe I talked to most everyone except for one or two ladies around Katie and the guy I heard about on Friday. Also I wasn't in Boston on Friday to see the bad looks that the Arubans gave or the attempt to get us kicked off the property.

Because Gabe Leo said he would be in Boston and was looking forward to meeting us I went looking for him..He was a no show!! I talked to a few members of the band a bit as they looked to be the youngest..They had no opinions on anything..Talked to another member and she had explained to me that there Govt that was bad and what can they do? She compared it to the U.S Govt and if I had any control over there actions.. I had a similar talk with another member and she told me the same thing..They admitted there Govt was not on the up but said it was out of there control.. They were both nice people and they both clearly understood why we were outside being a voice for Natalee and they had no problems with it. We met the Aruban dancer outside and she told me she was instructed or restricted not to talk about Natalee Holloway or the case.

Day 2:I was feeling a bit tired,cold and it was a much slower day so I spent a bit more time inside talking to the Arubans. It had snowed overnight and that may have scared off some people who were gonna attend the event. However Organizers had told us though that they had met there goals for attendance.

A few times when the Arubans would come out to smoke I would smile and wave and they would do the same. We had talked to a very nice lady who managed one of the resorts. She was very charming and like most of the ATA members were fine representatives. Judging by there webcam I dont believe the numbers she had told me for occupancy are correct. I would suspect that what they discuss with me is quite diffrent than a travel show attendee. Especially when it was obvious they were coached or told not to talk about the case. So much of the time it was small talk about Aruba or the States.

Dadof1 introduced me to a very outgoing and extremely friendly gent who wanted to talk about the case. I immediately brough up PVDS and he told me that he was a dirtbag or dirty and a outcast on the island..That was shocking to me as everyone else at the booth didn't have much to say as I expected..I told him I thought there was a conflict of interest involving PVDS friends who were high ranking members of the ALE. He said who? I mentioned "Papito" Edward Commencia..He said No No..He is a very good friend of mine and is a good cop and did nothing wrong. I asked if that was Jorans God Father and he told me no. Then I asked about Van Der Straaten and he shook his head like he was a good cop as well and doesnt think that is Joran's God Father either but it was possible..he never finished his thought..He wanted to talk more but was working and asked for me to come back later..It was late on sunday and unfortunately I didn't Sad

On the other side of the booth were two younger lookin Aruban girls..I introduced myself and she said she knew who I was with a smile..I explained to her it wasn't like me to be at a protest but what was done to Natalee was outrageous. Like everyone else she was quiet and either agreed or didn't know. When I brought up people involved in the case around her age she told me she was from Curacao originally so she doesnt know them. We talked about the Curacao making the LLWS in baseball and daily life in Aruba.We had talked for a while about places in Aruba and I brought up C&C and she had told me its a fun place and she has been there alot. I had told her what lead investigator Dennis Jacobs had told Dave Holloway on the first day looking for his daughter about watching his drink as people put things into drinks...etc..SHe had told me she never heard of people being drugged and that she doesnt go there much now as she is married. I could see that I was drawing attention from the center of the ATA Booth. After that something was handed to her and she looked underneath it. Dadof1 asked her if that was a note meaning to be quiet and she slightly acknowledged.Dadof1 made a joke about visiting the Curacao booth and I was joking around so I said yes she is trying to break Joran's record of 22 straight lies. We had a good long talk about many things here and in Aruba and she got a kick out of the accents from where I am from as they dont use the R'S..Pawk the Caw..Wotten Wabbit Etc.. Smile

The ATA had a nice setup with mostly warm friendly Arubans and they spent Big Bucks at this travel show. Front and center they had the dis-information people and those most suited to answer questions the way the Aruban Govt wanted them answered. I believe everyone else was instructed not to voice there opinions or talk about Natalee Holloway. They knew we were coming and I noticed on sunday the older looking Aruban Gentleman who watched us closely for several hours.

Looking back on the event I am very happy I attended and I know we made a impact in Boston. I hope in the near future this case is solved so that we dont have to actively Boycott Aruba and get organized. We all know Aruba tourism depends on cities like Boston and NY Let's all keep the faith until Natalee is brought home and justice is served.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #687 on: July 19, 2007, 06:13:12 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I think you guys should know that all this talk about the dogs is making me sick to my stomach...I am very, very disturbed by all this...you should hear what the local sports radio shows say...I can't even attempt to listen.  I am one of those people that's heart is so sensitive to animal cruelty that I just can't stand to read about it.

I totally agree. I had to turn the TV off last night. Even just scrolling through the stations made me ill as it was covered on so many. So many horrible things going on in our World. If we allow our minds to constantly think of them then we will go (as in the words of Art Colley)... "stark raving mad". My mother used to say that.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: July 19, 2007, 06:19:57 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
sweetheart..damnit..I hate not being able to edit my spelling mistakes Sad

No problem ******* - I'll let Vicki know you called her sweaty  Laughing

Ok Wink I am now writing my experience with ATA members in boston as requested by  two at BFN..Sucks because I wrote this all out after the show and it got deleted Sad 1+1??? Embarassed

OH damn it I hate that thing... it happens to me constantly!

Yeah...that thing must really suck for Pearl...she writes a book most times. She must save it as she goes along.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: July 19, 2007, 06:25:51 AM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Altruist,

I think he mentioned a developer in one post.. I may be wrong.. still it's sad... very sad. Most states and places have tax emptions for disabled people...I am pretty sure that Maine does.. at least I am constantly reading about it..

Maine also has tax breaks for "homesteaders"  and veterans.

Of course, we are taxed to the gills for everything else.  Evil or Very Mad

right Maine's motto is .. got some dreams, we will tax those too!

Yes. I hate Baldacci. (bald nazi) as he is called in some circles! Twisted Evil

Indeed...my Son calls him bald crotchy, lol.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: July 19, 2007, 06:30:07 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "blah"
Maybe Lorenzo made off with Joran's shoes, what size you think he might wear?

I HEARD THAT, BLAH!  Just wanting you to know I caught you!

My lips are sealed on both subjects.  

Very Happy  Cool  Very Happy

Wink

its Robots fault!!!

Laughing  Cool
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: July 19, 2007, 06:30:10 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "San"
This was my favorite line by the old mods.

Please watch your quote stacks. Laughing

Oh GOD, YES!!!!!  ANd I recall having a helluvatime trying to figure out how to NOT have a quote stack, lol!

That was one of the reasons I was afraid to post Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

And now those very same people have quote stacks a page long at their vile home.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: July 19, 2007, 06:48:59 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Kindof freaking looking Rob...no offense  Laughing

I know that site is a riot...lol...

I'll prolly make a new one every day now. I get addicted to stuff like this. Laughing

OMG ROB......it's SHANGO!!

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: July 19, 2007, 07:12:34 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: July 19, 2007, 08:02:04 AM »

Geraldo will be speaking about Natalee tonight on Fox...just caught the tale end of the preview and I am not sure which evening show he will be on...keep eyes and ears open today...post more later when which show/time is confirmed.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: July 19, 2007, 08:25:55 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Geraldo will be speaking about Natalee tonight on Fox...just caught the tale end of the preview and I am not sure which evening show he will be on...keep eyes and ears open today...post more later when which show/time is confirmed.

BILL O'Reilly... whose latest thing is that girls should avoid situations of abusive men... Rolling Eyes

Of course I am going to watch, but I have to wonder about this "new twist".....  I am prepared to be ill though. Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: July 19, 2007, 08:48:07 AM »

What I take from the the "archives" we have re-posted so far is this:
In the first 2 weeks, there WERE some good, helpful Arubans posting here and showing concern. These are the type of people who you do not want to hurt through a "boycott".
What the hell happened after that????
Nothing but a campaign of lies, deceipt, and hate. The whole island deserves our wrath. They are complicit AND complacent.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: July 19, 2007, 08:55:20 AM »

I agree Wreck... they are completely complacent in allowing this to continue to harm the island.   They can blather alll they want about how there are murders, etc in the U.S. and it is the truth, but at least we stand up and demand that something be done... and when justice here fails us, we still hold the person accountable... just ask OJ about his career now...

and I have hope that even harming animals such as MVICk did, we will see some justice done... this case is far too covered and too many people outraged... (rightfully so) that the NFL will protect its image

the "innocent" Arubans should do the same...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #698 on: July 19, 2007, 08:57:56 AM »

Good morning

Can someone go to palmbeachpost.com/politics/content/ under local newspaper and bring the story over about Jorge Pesquera?

Looks  like he is going to be offered the job today..

txs,
OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: July 19, 2007, 09:01:05 AM »

Quote from: "crazymom"
Klaas.. read those posts.. Lorenzo's name sure came up alot didn't it?

Crazy.. how tragic.  God Bless little Steve and his family.

My oldest son keeps asking why I am hugging and kissing on them so much.  I just smile I say "because I love you!"  Thinking how blessed I am that my children have been with me for another day!

my daughter and soninlaw and step daughter are affectionate.. my son and step son   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  I got cooties according to them.. lol  cant even try to hug them 2.. they back off. <both are 17> and snots to say the least.

its the AGE..

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.