April 16, 2024, 05:35:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #659 7/17 - 7/19/2007  (Read 123630 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: July 19, 2007, 09:27:38 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Doesn't Donald Trump have a house in West Palm Beach?  Let the Donald loose on him.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Yes and so does Rush Limbaugh.... love him or hate him... I don't listen to him at all but if we can get any mouths behind the issue....  Embarassed

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #721 on: July 19, 2007, 09:29:04 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Oh the humanity...... hot dog chili sauce recalled!  Sad

Let's get some for Jorge lol.

Guess that is not really funny, but I am outraged..

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: July 19, 2007, 09:29:42 AM »

Doesn't Donald Trump have a house in West Palm Beach?  Let the Donald loose on him.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Unfortunately it is people like the Donald who will welcome this POS with open arms.

Jorge obviously got this job through connections and those connections go to Aruba.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: July 19, 2007, 09:29:50 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys...

Working and lurking....Ugghhhh

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #724 on: July 19, 2007, 09:31:56 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
For me it's the disingenuous way Palm Beach SELLS Pesquera. Like what he did during Natalee's case was somehow a badge of honor to these morons.

Truly repulsive. They were warned and can't say they had no idea. And by the way, why is it our job to do thei back ground check?

You tell em Rob.

I am spitting nails here..

BP is wayyyy up.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: July 19, 2007, 09:32:18 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"

certainly must have come from China.  Laughing

Is China where they recently executed the food and drug guy for not doing his job?  Now, that's a bonus for ya!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: July 19, 2007, 09:35:46 AM »

Quote from: "ospainter"

Let's get some for Jorge lol.

Guess that is not really funny, but I am outraged..

I wonder if Jorge would be willing to spill his guts after he leaves Aruba......
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: July 19, 2007, 09:35:51 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

OMG ROB......it's SHANGO!!

I found out this weekend that there is a 'wrestler' (don't know much about this form of entertainment, but my 30 year old nephews do) that goes by the name of SHANGO  Shocked

I haven't checked it out yet.

I overheard my nephews and their friends referring to my ex bil (who passed away 3 years ago) as SHANGO. Apparently a nic my nephews gave him -- due to this 'wrestler'.

I nearly freaked out.  Laughing  Laughing

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: July 19, 2007, 09:37:28 AM »

Just posted on the front page of SM:

Mohican
Jul 19, 9:26 AM

Erik is not new to this site…he’s been around since day one. He is a good man, he means well and his family is part of Aruba’s Dutch establishment. He knows ArubaGirl, Sandra Kosterman-Klein, Arlene Ellis-Schipper, Smid, Smit, Van der Straten, Paulus, Ben Vocking and the rest of the players with an important role on the case, its investigation and the communications about it. He is well integrated into the Aruba society, but still holds dearly and proudly his Dutch origins. Yet he feels obligated to keep a coherent and “unquestionable” conduct of solidarity and loyalty towards the island and its people.

The effects of the NH disappearance are very painful for him and so is exploring the possibility that one of “his own” could commit a crime so atrocious, so he chooses to hold to the idea that Natalee could have ran away to Venezuela, Colombia or elsewhere, or that someone not Dutch attacked Natalee after Joran left her on the beach, or at times prefers to blame it on the Kalpoes.

There are many Eriks in Aruba and many of them continue to post here. They are not new to this site. When they express a sentiment of pity towards Joran, they are projecting their own personal pain, because accusations towards the individual (Joran) are taken as accusations towards the group (Netherlanders living in Aruba).
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: July 19, 2007, 09:41:00 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I think all of Palm Beach's offices need to be sent the new FP link, mayor on down....

and rob you look much better... Laughing  Wink

Several of the tabloids that have been covering the Natalee story in the past are HQ'd in Palm Beach County.

How can we get the story to them?

I'd like to see what they do for a headline to this story  Evil or Very Mad . On the front page of their paper.  Laughing  Laughing

Palm Beach County Tourism Replaces Corrupt Official with ..........

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: July 19, 2007, 09:42:30 AM »

thanks Klaas for bringing that post in here...

it's an interesting mindset that joran represents all from the netherlands.. I sure as hell don't think that oj simpson is representative of all americans...

bizarre thinking IMO.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: July 19, 2007, 09:43:48 AM »

Mar y Lago is in Palm Beach, not WPB.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: July 19, 2007, 09:45:10 AM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
I think all of Palm Beach's offices need to be sent the new FP link, mayor on down....

and rob you look much better... Laughing  Wink

Several of the tabloids that have been covering the Natalee story in the past are HQ'd in Palm Beach County.

How can we get the story to them?

I'd like to see what they do for a headline to this story  Evil or Very Mad . On the front page of their paper.  Laughing  Laughing

Palm Beach County Tourism Replaces Corrupt Official with ..........

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

a thought just occurred to me.. how does an Aruban get a job in the US.... are we now favoring those immigrants???

I think that the tabloids are the perfect way to bring attention to this actually, they love that kind of thing.  How do we find addresses??

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: July 19, 2007, 09:46:08 AM »

Re. the West Palm Beach tourism position - I can only say that the reporter for the Sun-Sentinel did try to contact a family member or supporter on July 11 (the day after the initial story ran).

I don't know whether anyone responded. As I posted at the time, I was disappointed that this situation was not a FP article at the time.  Crying or Very sad

I checked the paper every day since then; I thought the offer would be final on 07/11 but apparently the "Wednesday" referenced was 07/18.

Probably nothing would have made a difference, but I don't think much effort was made on this one ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: July 19, 2007, 09:47:07 AM »

sharon-

I think it's an excellent idea about the tabloids, first one I'd pursue is the NE, are they located in FL?

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: July 19, 2007, 09:48:09 AM »

nikkibnurse

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject:      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys..just one of your newbies trying to stay ahead..sorry if i repeat myself, but for some reason, i cant get anybody to answer me..lol...
Does anyone know whether or not this is a rumor or if it is true: I heard that Joren's personal website had him claiming that he is a "pimp" and the "roofie king".Has anyone else heard that? Also, does anyone find it strange, that #1, sibling V.van der sloot has a g/f named natalie? And #2, I think it is strange that this "marten" guy shows up in alot of the friends tickle pages that alot of sloot's friends are in..hmm..he's a creepy old dude.Sounds like a pedophile to me...
Thanks to those of you that have responded to me...just trying to fit in, and feeling a little left out.

Edited to add:  I don't remember seeing anything about "roofie king"
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: July 19, 2007, 09:49:22 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Mohican

Erik is not new to this site…he’s been around since day one. He is a good man, he means well and his family is part of Aruba’s Dutch establishment. He knows ArubaGirl, Sandra Kosterman-Klein, Arlene Ellis-Schipper, Smid, Smit, Van der Straten, Paulus, Ben Vocking and the rest of the players with an important role on the case, its investigation and the communications about it. He is well integrated into the Aruba society, but still holds dearly and proudly his Dutch origins. Yet he feels obligated to keep a coherent and “unquestionable” conduct of solidarity and loyalty towards the island and its people.

The effects of the NH disappearance are very painful for him and so is exploring the possibility that one of “his own” could commit a crime so atrocious, so he chooses to hold to the idea that Natalee could have ran away to Venezuela, Colombia or elsewhere, or that someone not Dutch attacked Natalee after Joran left her on the beach, or at times prefers to blame it on the Kalpoes.

There are many Eriks in Aruba and many of them continue to post here. They are not new to this site. When they express a sentiment of pity towards Joran, they are projecting their own personal pain, because accusations towards the individual (Joran) are taken as accusations towards the group (Netherlanders living in Aruba).

Nice post, but even the Unabomber's own brother turned him in.  Nothing personal, ya know!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: July 19, 2007, 09:49:27 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Mohican

Well, he might have a point.  The Dutch do seem to stick together on that island.  The damn Americans living there do too!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: July 19, 2007, 09:50:14 AM »

Mrs. Red - the guy is Puerto Rican and is in fact an American citizen. Attended school in Maryland and graduated from Cornell with a degree in hotel/travel/restaurant management. (I am not familiar with what those degree programs - but Cornell is THE leading degree program for the hospitality industry.)

Puerto Rico is a US territory ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: July 19, 2007, 09:51:22 AM »

I really am wondering if the reason why WPB has gone after this joker for the hire, is due to that previous scandal. Often in situations like that you can't get the best person for the job, due to the corruption that preceded them. Just goes to show Jorge's list of opportunities to choose from also!

msmarples I felt all the while that to accomplish anything would have taken a letter writing campaign to the membership of that board, that being said I do think having the tabloids call them out could sting post the hire but it does appear today is D-Day on this decision?  Confused

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.