April 25, 2024, 12:51:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #659 7/17 - 7/19/2007  (Read 123740 times)
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: July 19, 2007, 02:19:41 PM »

I note that the people who hurt animals,etc have a special catagory,like joran,IIRC.I think that is a classic sign of Sociopaths.I hope I am not being to strong,but here it is a felony.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: July 19, 2007, 02:25:01 PM »

If I offend,to bad,but we need to stop these pampered jerks,who think they have a different standard to live by,or too.This what the problem in aruba is about,and Vick.And so many others,we must put down these creatures when we find them,or lock them up,forever
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #842 on: July 19, 2007, 02:34:30 PM »

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: July 19, 2007, 02:36:38 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
If I offend,to bad,but we need to stop these pampered jerks,who think they have a different standard to live by,or too.This what the problem in aruba is about,and Vick.And so many others,we must put down these creatures when we find them,or lock them up,forever

I volunteer my services.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #844 on: July 19, 2007, 02:36:52 PM »

I don't know how much shocking I can handle.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #845 on: July 19, 2007, 02:45:03 PM »

I went to O'Reilly's site and wrote him that he better have done his homework or have Dave or Jossy on. Geraldo has always been on Natalee's side and has stated he believe Joran is guilty. I hope they don't drop Natalee on the beach, again.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: July 19, 2007, 02:50:21 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

What could be shocking about any of this at this stage?  Did Greta get scooped by Geraldo?

I think Fox is pulling one on us once again.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: July 19, 2007, 02:51:03 PM »

I am quite sure he will talk about the so called ransom and crap we already know.. the only difference will be Bill doesnt believe those little
bastards and says it clearly

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #848 on: July 19, 2007, 02:54:13 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

I am quite sure he will talk about the so called ransom and crap we already know.. the only difference will be Bill doesnt believe those little bastards and says it clearly

Probably a mixture of the medjet-ransom story with a bit on the upcoming ocean search.

In My Opinion
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #849 on: July 19, 2007, 03:00:01 PM »

Has anyone ever gone to this site http://tinyurl.com/4kvex
 and put in a name, just any old name like Renfro or something like that.

It's for Palm Beach, FL btw.

hmmmmmmmmm

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: July 19, 2007, 03:00:58 PM »

Hi friends... Very Happy

This is OT but important....Rare Botulism Recall....put up in Lounge...but want you to know...

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/8598917.html

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: July 19, 2007, 03:03:59 PM »

[quote="BlueKYGirl
snip>>
The thing I like about sports on a Little League, high school, and sometimes college level is that there's a moral authroity--break the rules and you're off the team. It seems that, on those levels, coaches are often  the only respected moral authority anymore, the only people who can declare some behavior unacceptable. I say what applies to pee wee football should apply to the NFL.

Sorry.../rant.[/quote]

I agree with you 100%    I work with our Varsity football team.  They don't pull crap like this.  They have the highest respect for their coaches and fellow teammates.  If they did behave like Vick did, they'd be off the team permanently.

ps.  I left you a message in the lounge football thread.

Maine, born and raised!
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: July 19, 2007, 03:06:13 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"

Vick needs a taste of his own medicine.  Toss his sorry a$$ to those poor dogs Twisted Evil

Maine, born and raised!
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #853 on: July 19, 2007, 03:08:45 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
[quote="BlueKYGirl
snip>>
The thing I like about sports on a Little League, high school, and sometimes college level is that there's a moral authroity--break the rules and you're off the team. It seems that, on those levels, coaches are often  the only respected moral authority anymore, the only people who can declare some behavior unacceptable. I say what applies to pee wee football should apply to the NFL.

Sorry.../rant.

I agree with you 100%    I work with our Varsity football team.  They don't pull crap like this.  They have the highest respect for their coaches and fellow teammates.  If they did behave like Vick did, they'd be off the team permanently.

ps.  I left you a message in the lounge football thread.[/quote]

Great--I've never been to that thread before today but I'm sure I'll be back (especially with football season imminent).

I think team sports are GREAT at teaching kids valuable life lessons, like how to deal with others, play fair, follow rules, and win or lose graciously. Children and teens learn these lessons from their coaches, but then they see famous athletes acting like this, and it's a mixed message. Vick needs consequences.

(Can you tell I'm an aspiring Little League mom, if this child is a boy? Or a girl, I guess--as long as she chooses sports that she can play with a bow in her hair).
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: July 19, 2007, 03:08:51 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

What could be shocking about any of this at this stage?  Did Greta get scooped by Geraldo?

They are going to talk about Dompig and the article where he said it was the FBI's fault.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #855 on: July 19, 2007, 03:14:33 PM »

Am I the only one who's just a little excited about the O'Reilly Factor tonight? I know I'm naive...there's never any new info. Maybe I just find it encouraging to see continuing media coverage of the case.

Every night I hope Greta will mention it, but to my dismay it's always the Chris Benoit steroids controversy (a discussion I don't care about because there's little doubt in my mind that steroids were what led to the tragedy).

Anyway, I'm hopeful Bill and Geraldo will have some new info.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #856 on: July 19, 2007, 03:14:44 PM »

One thing that really bothers me about this case.

Take the evidence and statements given by the three boys and their friends about NH falling on the beach, and unable to get up. Consider also, the admission that Joran was having sex with the girl, in the car, while she was falling in and out of consiousness. Consider the tale about her falling and hitting her head. Consider the lies about her being dropped off at the Holiday Inn when that alibi could only work if Natalee could never be found to refute it.

Now, if all that evidence had been given against the black security guards, they would have been tried, convicted, and serving jail time. Seems like the scales of justice take alot more weight when a Dutch  lawyers son is involved.

In My Opinion
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: July 19, 2007, 03:16:31 PM »

Quote from: "San"

They are going to talk about Dompig and the article where he said it was the FBI's fault.

I hope BOR gets angry about it!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: July 19, 2007, 03:19:21 PM »

Quote from: "BlueKYGirl"
Am I the only one who's just a little excited about the O'Reilly Factor tonight? I know I'm naive...there's never any new info. Maybe I just find it encouraging to see continuing media coverage of the case.

Every night I hope Greta will mention it, but to my dismay it's always the Chris Benoit steroids controversy (a discussion I don't care about because there's little doubt in my mind that steroids were what led to the tragedy).

Anyway, I'm hopeful Bill and Geraldo will have some new info.

I will be tuned in.  I just hope it is more that a two minute recap of the Amigoe article.  People need to know about this and they should be outraged that Aruba wants to blame the family and out government instead of doing the right thing!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: July 19, 2007, 03:22:26 PM »

Quote from: "San"

They are going to talk about how well Dompig & Satish are doing in medical school.!  Wink  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.