April 30, 2024, 02:17:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #659 7/17 - 7/19/2007  (Read 123808 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: July 19, 2007, 04:56:05 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Missing in Paradise:
Natalee Holloway vanished over two years ago. Now Geraldo joins Bill to reveal a startling new twist in this mystery

Hmmmmm, startling new twist......  Could it be that Dompig is full-o-chit?  Julia and Angela are full-o-chit?  Joran is a lying POS?  Hmmmm.....startling I tell ya just startling!

Maybe the "twist" is the upcoming TES search?

I wish the twist would be that  they will get to the bottom of it now and give Natalee back...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #901 on: July 19, 2007, 04:56:39 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
O/T - the net is closing on Robert Murat in the Madeleine McCann case. As most know, he is the only official suspect.

There could be a possible arrest sometime toward the end of next week.

Thanks, Rob--is there a consensus on the net as to whether Madeleine is alive?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #902 on: July 19, 2007, 04:58:09 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
O/T - the net is closing on Robert Murat in the Madeleine McCann case. As most know, he is the only official suspect.

O/T again but I heard earlier something about the mechanic in the Paige B.   - was it that he was a sex offender????

yes, we are having a little bit of trouble getting his record...but we know he has an aggravated assault charge and a conviction for kidnapping. His name is Lester 'Ralph' Jones.

Looks like this could be the guy. They have a search warrant and the warrant details the evidence against him. LE took a bed-liner and a piece of a bed-liner outta the trash.

His house was searched twice in 6 days.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #903 on: July 19, 2007, 05:00:06 PM »

O/T again but I heard earlier something about the mechanic in the Paige B.   - was it that he was a sex offender????

yes, we are having a little bit of trouble getting his record...but we know he has an aggravated assault charge and a conviction for kidnapping. His name is Lester 'Ralph' Jones.

Looks like this could be the guy. They have a search warrant and the warrant details the evidence against him. LE took a bed-liner and a piece of a bed-liner outta the trash.

Hmmm...if it's him, that doesn't sound good for Madeleine.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #904 on: July 19, 2007, 05:00:20 PM »

Quote from: "BlueKYGirl"

BKYG-
No one knows. However, he had a dungeon like thingy under the main house and who has one of those unless they are involved in a molestation scenario?

A body was found in the port last week.. it was not Madeleine but an adult.

+++

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: July 19, 2007, 05:01:23 PM »

sorry we are talking about two cases... Rob was filling me in on what I missed on the Paige B . case.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #906 on: July 19, 2007, 05:01:39 PM »

Sorry, I should have been specific... this was to Mrs. Red regarding Paige. Two different case.. Sorry about that.

+++

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #907 on: July 19, 2007, 05:02:13 PM »

Missing in Paradise:
Natalee Holloway vanished over two years ago. Now Geraldo joins Bill to reveal a startling new twist in this mystery

Hmmmmm, startling new twist......  Could it be that Dompig is full-o-chit?  Julia and Angela are full-o-chit?  Joran is a lying POS?  Hmmmm.....startling I tell ya just startling!

Thats what I think, possibly with a mention of the missing cage, knife and rope.

In My Opinion
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #908 on: July 19, 2007, 05:02:20 PM »

BKYG-
No one knows. However, he had a dungeon like thingy under the main house and who has one of those unless they are involved in a molestation scenario?

That is absolutely sick. Who puts a three-year-old in a dungeon? I will never cease to be surprised at the depraved depths to which some sick people will sink.

I just pray Madeleine is returned safely to her parents.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #909 on: July 19, 2007, 05:03:29 PM »

Thanks Rob - yes..I've been updating the Madelene thread here when I see news on the case.  Posted something just about an hour ago.

Also in the Paige Birgfeld case, just posted the update of the search of the home in Fruitvale along with the video.

Thank you Klaas for keeping the records on this case.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: July 19, 2007, 05:03:41 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Missing in Paradise:

Thats what I think, possibly with a mention of the missing cage, knife and rope.

Yep
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: July 19, 2007, 05:03:43 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
ho Monks...just checking in to see what's up...will go back now and  read!!  Catch ya when I get caught up
\
Hey SUNNY!!!

Going O/T (agian)////the NFL is standing behind VICK... so far but the Sports Illustrated author is saying that they are going to have to suspend  him...  

I wonder if we can write the NFL commissioner???   I love football  - I want it back!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: July 19, 2007, 05:06:18 PM »

Thanks Rob - yes..I've been updating the Madelene thread here when I see news on the case.  Posted something just about an hour ago.

Also in the Paige Birgfeld case, just posted the update of the search of the home in Fruitvale along with the video.

I check Sky News throught the day along with Denver papers.  Any others I can as well.

This while moderating the front page, sharing moderation of the forum with San and working on a 3 hospital databases in the background.  Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: July 19, 2007, 05:06:25 PM »

Rob, please feel free to add information in those threads as well... Klaasend, Bleached, Sleeks, Festa... and  a lot of monkeys I am missing read and post there exclusively and have great info too... I am sure they would welcome any additional info.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: July 19, 2007, 05:07:16 PM »

ho Monks...just checking in to see what's up...will go back now and  read!!  Catch ya when I get caught up
\
Hey SUNNY!!!

Going O/T (agian)////the NFL is standing behind VICK... so far but the Sports Illustrated author is saying that they are going to have to suspend  him...  

I wonder if we can write the NFL commissioner???   I love football  - I want it back!!

VICK is a NUT CASE

let the NFL back him up.... and they will look like IDIOTS

i hate football anyway.....

YANKEES RULE  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: July 19, 2007, 05:07:34 PM »

I check Sky News throught the day along with Denver papers.  Any others I can as well.

This while moderating the front page, sharing moderation of the forum with San and working on a 3 hospital databases in the background.  Wink

You are AMAZING!!  I truly take my proverbial hat off to you everyday!@!

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #916 on: July 19, 2007, 05:08:30 PM »

\
Hey SUNNY!!!

I'll write the commissioner. I'm sure the outcry on this is huge. Vick does not deserve fame and fortune; he deserves consequences.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: July 19, 2007, 05:09:22 PM »

BKYG-

Wasn't that hidden room put there by the previous owner?  My memory of those details are very vague.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #918 on: July 19, 2007, 05:10:17 PM »

Wow, Klaas...and I thought I was doing well to keep up with the monkeys' conversation while ironing linen tea towels.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: July 19, 2007, 05:11:00 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Missing in Paradise:

I don't see that as a "startling new twist" but we are talking about Fox.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.