March 19, 2024, 01:51:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PEACHES "rally", prayer and encouragement thead! R.I.P SWEET PEACHES  (Read 441876 times)
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #160 on: October 23, 2007, 10:05:55 PM »

Peaches heres hoping that you'll be OK Fri for the Chemo  I am praying for you also  and even though I am not sure where you live  please know that if you ever needed an old Cowboys Blood  that I would gladly donate if need be OK   ?  Hugs to ya  Lady   
   Jerry from Ohio

Peaches ~!!
  Keeping you in my prayers for a good count Friday!! 
 We luv ya girl !! HUGS !!!!

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: October 24, 2007, 01:23:10 PM »

Peaches

Sending you well wishes that your platelets are enough for your next round. 

Keep the faith Smile

MsVada

Maine, born and raised!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #162 on: October 24, 2007, 06:46:27 PM »

Well, Dang Peaches! The problem is that we've all been praying the cancer cells to just diminish into oblivion, and we've got to reverse gears and keep your platelets visualized as multiplying!  Laughing We probably caused the low platelet count!

OK, we gotcha covered now!  Wink Hon, you've been in my prayers daily, and you're going to stay there until I see that post from you saying it's all under control. Stay strong and lean when you need to. We're right here and you are in our prayers! Platelets look like rabbits in my mind's eye and they're in an amorous mood!  Very Happy
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #163 on: October 25, 2007, 08:30:39 AM »

Platelets were a big 197,000 yesterday so Round 5 went off as planned.  Exciting stuff. 

One more round of chemo and then scans.  And nobody will speculate until the six rounds of chemo are over and the scans are back. 

Thank you all for praying me some platelets.  Thank God for listening. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #164 on: October 25, 2007, 09:12:46 AM »

Peaches,  Please know always  just how much you are loved and admired and may that thought keep your heart flying as high as an Eagle.  YOUR  spirit Mam to this Ol Cowboy is what a true American Heroine is made of .
    Jerry from Ohio

Platelets were a big 197,000 yesterday so Round 5 went off as planned.  Exciting stuff. 

One more round of chemo and then scans.  And nobody will speculate until the six rounds of chemo are over and the scans are back. 

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: October 25, 2007, 09:34:47 AM »

Good to hear about the platelet count Peaches! We'll keep up the prayers as long as you need it. You'd do the same for us.
I know it must be tough going through another round of chemo. Hang in there. We're all pulling for you.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #166 on: October 25, 2007, 10:36:48 AM »

thumleft cheers thumright

Awright, PEACHES! We got it now, girl! Up with platelets, down with cancer cells! And YES, God, thank you from all of our hearts for smiling on Peaches! Please show us complete healing for her to your glory!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: October 25, 2007, 10:41:54 AM »

Wonderful news!!!  We love you Peaches!!!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: October 26, 2007, 05:59:04 PM »

Peaches, very good news! Keep up the good work!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #169 on: October 28, 2007, 06:35:44 PM »

Great news sweety !!!      Keeping you in my prayers !! Big HUGS to you !!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #170 on: October 29, 2007, 10:53:50 AM »

Monday morning cheers for you, Peaches.   sunny flower thumright cheers Thank God for the platelets and round 5....hope all goes well through the final chemo & scans. 
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 12:29:33 PM by San » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: October 29, 2007, 11:24:12 AM »

Hi Peaches    Great News!!       thumleft We're here rootin' for you!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: October 29, 2007, 11:07:02 PM »

Wonderful News, Peaches!!  Continuing to pray for those platelettes to be up and those cancer cells to be down. Sending you lots of {{{HUGS}}}  Smile

Roos~

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #173 on: November 05, 2007, 10:46:44 AM »

Yes, it's another Monday and it's full of good wishes for Peaches.  We're hanging in there with you. sunny

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #174 on: November 05, 2007, 11:54:06 PM »

Hey Peaches! How are you? You're remaining in my prayers and also in my thoughts! I brought you something that I hope you'll smile over.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/CP.gif

God Bless, and take it one day at a time. We're not going anywhere, and remember, God promises to take us "through", not over or around. Keep your eye on the light at the end of the tunnel, because hon, you've already travelled a long way through this. We're going to have a big celebration with you at the end of it!  Wink
crazybabyborg
« Reply #175 on: November 06, 2007, 11:47:32 AM »

Well, now that I hope a smile crossed your face, Peaches, let me offer you a little inspiration, and promise. Here's a link with a short article. It sites the very passages I call to mind when I pray for your healing. Thought I'd share it with you.  Wink

http://www.healingscripture.com/

This is YOUR Rally thread, and we're all over it cheering you, praying for you, and believing with you that you're going to be your old self soon. You'll take the depth of understanding and empathy gained from this experience and it will make your life richer and more full of joy than ever!  thumleft Hang in there!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: November 06, 2007, 09:05:48 PM »

Peaches forgive me for being away so long, it's good to read your spirit and spunk within your battle and yes - our family will be praying for platelets and healing for you.

I am so proud of you, I know you never complain and never share how hard all of this is on your body and your constitution. I so admire you and you've set such a beautiful example of grace under extreme pressure for us all.

I know that wonderful hubby and that darling daughter are the best possible inspiration for you as well. Giant {{{ hugs }}} to you and your family.

Ain't no mountain high enough Peaches.......you are our ms supreme.

I continue to stand with the girl.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: November 11, 2007, 02:20:53 AM »

Praise the Lord, and so much more, Peaches!!

Bring Natalee home...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #178 on: November 13, 2007, 08:21:58 AM »

OK, Ms Peach, where are you? I've been checking in for updates, and hoping and praying that all is just going along great. I like keeping my prayers up to date with the latest (but God knows exactly where you are and what you need before I even ask, now doesn't he!)   Wink

But in case you and God want to share your secrets, I'm all ears!  Very Happy You're in my thoughts and in my prayers, and in my heart, Peaches. Have a Blessed week!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #179 on: November 13, 2007, 12:04:55 PM »

I've been feeling pretty good this month.  I thought when I went to get my blood drawn yesterday that I was feeling so good, I would have enough platelets to do Round #6 this Wednesday.  Barely home from the lab before the phone started ringing.  My nurse already had the results.  A whopping 21 platelets.  For you medical types playing along, it's really 21,000.  The point is that it's not enough.  I have to have 100 to get chemo.  So my precious prayer warriers, please pray me some platelets.  I feel pretty good but I need to get Round 6 out of the way.

Praise the Lord for taking such great care with my BFF's brother.  Merrill only needed a triple bypass instead of a quadruple and is now OUT OF THE HOSPITAL!  God is good all the time.  Thank you Lord for having just the right people there in that small town TN  hospital and guiding their hands. 

I thank God for all of you every day.  I could not have done this without you.  Yes, I have great friends and family offline.  Yes, I have counted on them for support but certainly no less than I have counted on y'all.  I smile when I think of all of you who have stepped up and cared.  I have learned so much from this experience. 

Thank you for continuing to pray for me.       

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.