April 26, 2024, 11:53:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PEACHES "rally", prayer and encouragement thead! R.I.P SWEET PEACHES  (Read 444015 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #180 on: November 13, 2007, 02:31:26 PM »

Peaches,

I missed my Monday shout out for you, but am now praying for the platelet count to get up where it belongs for Round #6.  If you're feeling good, we're feeling good.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: November 13, 2007, 07:55:39 PM »

Peaches get ready...platelets are on the way!!! Monkey prayers get results ya know.
Hang in there..((((((HUGS)))))))

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: November 13, 2007, 08:33:36 PM »

Peaches ~ I'm praying for your body to be strong as you prepare for the last of the chemo.  {{{HUGS}}} for you.  I'm praying  for you to stay strong in spirit and  for you to have the strength to continue your quest for the total restoration of your health.  You are awesome!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #183 on: November 13, 2007, 11:08:36 PM »

Peaches~
I am beginning to bombard heaven for those platelets, hang in there and keep strong! We're all pulling for you! 

Roos~

crazybabyborg
« Reply #184 on: November 17, 2007, 01:44:01 AM »

OK, Peaches..............I'm praying for Platelets; hoards of 'em! Come on Monkeys, let's join hands in our mind's eye and enter together into that Holy place where God beckons us to come boldly to intercede for His children. I stand with you all on Peach's behalf and believe and trust that God will honor our prayers and search our heart to find we come in love for a sister. I have faith, more than a mustard seed, and am praising Him for answering our prayers!

Mat 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father who is in heaven give good things to them that ask him? 

Hbr 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Phl 4:6 In nothing be anxious; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: November 17, 2007, 02:13:55 AM »

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #186 on: November 17, 2007, 06:34:21 AM »

On the platelets front, labs from Monday said 21 but Tuesday, it was only 19.  YIKES!  Wednesday was 28 so the numbers are trending upwards (as in toward Heaven!) so it's more labs on Monday and chemo on Tuesday. 

THen, my dad is arriving sometime Tuesday.  Shall I have him honk when he flies down the Interstate past your town, CBB?  He's currently in some little holler visiting my brother and his family in VA.  Since I see him about once a year, this is MY visit!  Never fear, the wonders of technology keep us together.  Dad's idea of fun is to be able to say "call Peaches" when he's in the car so his Onstar calls me and he yacks while he's driving all over NE.  Find me another 83 year old man with a convertible for "pretty nice days" and a Buick (with Onstar) to drive for other days.  He cracks me up.  And I love him to pieces.   

This is my last round of chemo.  Doc said six and #6 will be Tuesday.  I feel confident I'll have enough platelets on Monday.  As always, I thank you all for your prayers. 

Your prayers keep my heart warm. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #187 on: November 17, 2007, 06:39:14 AM »

Good  Morning Peaches :+)  I am joining hands with CBB and all the other SM who are praying for you and the Platelet count so just keep believing and God will do his part  sweet Lady <g>
      Small smooch on cheek for Peaches .
                 Jerry from Ohio

OK, Peaches..............I'm praying for Platelets; hoards of 'em! Come on Monkeys, let's join hands in our mind's eye and enter together into that Holy place where God beckons us to come boldly to intercede for His children. I stand with you all on Peach's behalf and believe and trust that God will honor our prayers and search our heart to find we come in love for a sister. I have faith, more than a mustard seed, and am praising Him for answering our prayers!

Mat 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father who is in heaven give good things to them that ask him? 

Hbr 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Phl 4:6 In nothing be anxious; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #188 on: November 17, 2007, 06:46:23 AM »

OH  Klaas  that certificate  was a GREAT  IDEA !!!   and did you see about all Peaches DAD still does ?  God Bless them both and I  sure hope that her dad know's just what a very special woman that his daughter is. <g> 
                   Jerry and Jessica  from Ohio

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #189 on: November 17, 2007, 08:05:58 AM »

OH  Klaas  that certificate  was a GREAT  IDEA !!!   and did you see about all Peaches DAD still does ?  God Bless them both and I  sure hope that her dad know's just what a very special woman that his daughter is. <g> 
                   Jerry and Jessica  from Ohio

The certificate is FABULOUS!  What a great idea!  It'll come in plenty handy too.  And CBB always finds exactly the right verses for every occasion.  (I bookmarked that last site she sent me!)
Thanks for your continued prayers and support, Jerry.  Smoochies to you and Jessica.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: November 17, 2007, 07:58:23 PM »

Peaches ~  I'm praying for you to ace round #6 (YOUR LAST)!!!  I hope you can feel all  of the postive energy flowing from all  corners of the earth and from above.     thumleft  Feel the love and warmth.  I'm praying for you to be healed and well again.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #191 on: November 19, 2007, 02:02:30 AM »

Peaches, I'm just doing a drive by before turning in. You are on my mind, knowing you have labs today to test for platelets. I'm praying as we all are, and looking forward to hearing good news from you! Big HUGS for you, and I'm thinking PLATELETS!  Wink 
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: November 19, 2007, 08:36:42 AM »

Peaches:

Prayers going up for lots and lots of platelets.  We are all here pulling for you!

I am so glad you're gonna get to see your Dad..He sounds like such a character!

Prayers, good positive thoughts, warm wishes, and good vibes coming your way((HUGS))

Keep on Keepin' on!!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #193 on: November 19, 2007, 10:01:32 AM »

Hang in there PEACHES!!!  Remember You're my hero!!! 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #194 on: November 19, 2007, 10:30:22 AM »

Let there be platelets, so that our Peaches can finish #6.    thumright

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #195 on: November 19, 2007, 02:35:36 PM »

Peaches,

My prayers and thoughts are with you.   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: November 19, 2007, 08:47:02 PM »

I'm thinking of you tonight Peaches, and pray there is good news.   thumright

crazybabyborg
« Reply #197 on: November 19, 2007, 10:02:45 PM »

Just checking in on you, Peaches! Hope you're having a great night, and that the platelets were way up! God Bless!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #198 on: November 20, 2007, 12:30:43 PM »

Has anyone heard if Peaches had enough platelets?   I am anxious to find out....love ya Peaches!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #199 on: November 20, 2007, 05:05:06 PM »

aryers for Peaches and hope today went well for you !!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.