April 27, 2024, 04:11:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PEACHES "rally", prayer and encouragement thead! R.I.P SWEET PEACHES  (Read 444040 times)
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2007, 10:14:41 PM »

just wanted to add my love and prayers to a special member of our monkey family!! so wonderful to come here and draw inspiration from this amazing group! thank you peaches for being an important part of sm!!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2007, 10:26:03 AM »

Lest you all worry that I am truly a terminal case, let me tell you why I expect a miracle.  A couple Sunday mornings ago, I was channel surfing and landed on Joel O’Steen.  I only caught the last couple minutes of his show but my ears perked up when he said “don’t believe the ‘never’.”  He told a story about earlier in his career when he was trying to raise funds for a building.  He heard a lot of “never” but chose not to believe the “never” and went forward, living with gratitude and hope.  

We should live with an attitude of gratitude, hope and expectancy.  It’s better to live with hope and expectancy than with despair and discouragement.  Therefore, we should stay hopeful, make preparations and thank God in expectation.  Keep the vision in front of you and don’t settle.  Some people are content to wait for God to answer their prayers rather than thanking God that the answer is on the way.  One needs to go from waiting (passive) to expecting (active).  

If I believe that God is always with me, I have to believe He knows everything about me and my cancer.  He is the only one who knows the number of my days.  He knows the prayers on the hearts on my family, friends, co-workers and my beloved SM family.  I have to trust that His answer is coming… in His time, not mine.  I have to wait expectantly.  

“For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future” – Jeremiah 29:11.

Seems like a simple concept.  Live expectantly.  Expect a miracle.  Thank God the answer is on the way.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2007, 11:11:56 AM »

Peaches - you're an amazing person and my hero!

((HUGS))
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2007, 11:23:35 AM »

Peaches,

we are supposed to be supporting you and after reading that you gave me some much needed support today!  I am in awe!

and even if I don't post it ~ you are in my prayers every day!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2007, 11:31:58 AM »

As I type thru tear filled eyes, I sit here in awe of you Peaches.  What you have written in this post is a Life Lesson that applies to all facets of someones lives.  I really needed to hear this and I will apply this to my life.  Thank you for blessing me today.

I have no doubt in my mind that you will come thru this with flying colors.  I have such respect for you - You are a true inspiration.  

God has blessed me through you.  (((hugs)

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2007, 11:32:57 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Lest you all worry that I am truly a terminal case, let me tell you why I expect a miracle.  A couple Sunday mornings ago, I was channel surfing and landed on Joel O’Steen.  I only caught the last couple minutes of his show but my ears perked up when he said “don’t believe the ‘never’.”  He told a story about earlier in his career when he was trying to raise funds for a building.  He heard a lot of “never” but chose not to believe the “never” and went forward, living with gratitude and hope.  

We should live with an attitude of gratitude, hope and expectancy.  It’s better to live with hope and expectancy than with despair and discouragement.  Therefore, we should stay hopeful, make preparations and thank God in expectation.  Keep the vision in front of you and don’t settle.  Some people are content to wait for God to answer their prayers rather than thanking God that the answer is on the way.  One needs to go from waiting (passive) to expecting (active).  

If I believe that God is always with me, I have to believe He knows everything about me and my cancer.  He is the only one who knows the number of my days.  He knows the prayers on the hearts on my family, friends, co-workers and my beloved SM family.  I have to trust that His answer is coming… in His time, not mine.  I have to wait expectantly.  

“For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future” – Jeremiah 29:11.

Seems like a simple concept.  Live expectantly.  Expect a miracle.  Thank God the answer is on the way.

Peaches what an inspirational post.  These are such encouraging words and I thank you for writing them for all to hear.

I want you to know I say a prayer for you every night and I too expect a miracle for you.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2007, 12:08:26 PM »

Peaches

The thought has never even crossed my mind that you are not going to beat this. I know that you are, without a doubt. You have had the surgery you needed to have, and now you're having the chemo that will finish taking care of the problem.

You are a strong woman with a wonderful attitude, and you are going to be totally healthy again before long.

Big hugs and smoochies.

I Stand With The Girl
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2007, 12:24:16 PM »

You are an amazing woman.  You inspire so many.  I know I'm blessed for knowing you.  I have never had any doubt, and still don't have any doubt that you will beat this.  God Bless You buddy.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2007, 06:44:03 PM »

Peaches-

I so hope you feel the love for we do want and pray for that miracle for you. What a stunning post, thank you for sharing so much of your heart and soul and determination within it.

From my heart to your heart, we need you here, don't forget that.

{{ HUGS }}

I continue to stand with the girl.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2007, 06:59:52 PM »

Peaches,
 I posted in the wrong thread.. but it was in the prayer thread.  Smile
 TY for such a moving post. It was awesome.  When I think about all that you have been thru and what you stil are gouing thru.. It makes me and my hubbys problems seem minimal.   Your post was very uplifting. and lie others have said.. we are here to support you.. and look how supportive you are for us. God love yah. We love yah and you are in my prayers sweety!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2007, 09:24:28 PM »

Peaches, thank you for that uplifting post. Your faith is so inspiring!! I know you can feel us lifting you up...your strength and determination are an example for us all. God Bless you and much love!!  Daily prayers for you, sweetie!!!!!!

Bring Natalee home...
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2007, 06:49:48 PM »

Peaches you said"Seems like a simple concept.  Live expectantly.  Expect a miracle.  Thank God the answer is on the way."

You really are an inspiration to us all. We do expect a miracle for you.Your enthusiasm for life will be rewarded.

Just a swinging with the tribe
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2007, 09:31:23 PM »

Peaches, my partner in crime, You know I hold a special place for you in my prayers. Now, beat this nasty crap once & for all, we have work to do  Cool.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2007, 01:38:33 PM »

Peaches~
Thank-You so very much for your inspirational post. I read it when you first posted it and try to come back here to read it as much as time allows me to do so. Everytime I read it, it brings tears to my eyes and it truly speaks to me with my daily life struggles. Thanks so much!!  Smile
I am praying for a miracle for you. You are always in my thoughts & prayers. I know you'll beat this. Sending you lots of {{{hugs}}} your way today.

Roos~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2007, 01:21:40 AM »

Keep those positive thoughts Peaches - we are here with you!

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2007, 01:42:15 AM »

Peaches - you are such a treasure. What a beautiful, inspiring post.
God Bless you!

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2007, 08:39:22 AM »

Peaches    When I read your post it literally took my breath away !   God has to do that to me sometimes to get my attention <g>
   Woman, I have always known that you are a special lady and I am always praying for you , I still stand in awe of your courage and spirit.
    You are truly one of GODS chosen leaders by example !
  May I also ask also if  may  use you as my own personal Hero ?  your the best Peaches  <g>     
                         Hugs Jerry from Ohio

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
crazybabyborg
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2007, 10:28:54 AM »

Peaches! I'm thanking God everyday for your miracle! How we face a challenge is a real indicater of character, and you're something to aspire to! We're all supporting you with our prayers! {{ BIG HUG! }}
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2007, 07:04:23 AM »

Thank you all.  Today is Chemo #2 of the new drug combo designed to kill anything microscopic that may be surfing around my innards.  We know we're chasing the microscopic here because the surgeon took at "second look" and I have no visible tumors. 

I had to stop here first to read through all the RALLY prayers.  My platelets have rallied big time.  From 20,000 on Monday to 225,000 yesterday. Gotta have 100,000 for chemo.  I got 'em.  I didn't do anything to make it happen so it must've been the good Lord and y'all that made it happen.  God is good all the time.  And I am blessed daily by all of you.

Smoochies from Heat Wave Central.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2007, 07:46:50 AM »

What great news Peaches! You're in the perfect condition to 'knock out' Round 2.

Thoughts and prayers for you today -- and everyday

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.