March 18, 2024, 10:01:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PEACHES "rally", prayer and encouragement thead! R.I.P SWEET PEACHES  (Read 441851 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #320 on: January 23, 2008, 02:13:36 PM »

Thank you Lord for hearing all the monkeys prayers for Peaches.  She's really special to us all and now we pray that you continue to be with her and send your healing love to her.  Amen.
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #321 on: January 23, 2008, 06:26:22 PM »

That was my kind of prayer La la's  short  right to the point  and with all of GODS love coming right from your Heart  Bless you La La's Mom <g> 
    Jerry and Jessica from Ohio .

Thank you Lord for hearing all the monkeys prayers for Peaches.  She's really special to us all and now we pray that you continue to be with her and send your healing love to her.  Amen.

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #322 on: January 23, 2008, 06:31:03 PM »

YEA GOD   !!!  YEA  Dr's !!  YEA PEACHES !!!!!!
  (((((((((((((  Peaches ))))))))))) 
                    Jerry and Jessica fro Ohio .

Hi.  All went well.  My surgical oncologist said it went well.  The interventional radiologist that actually did the radiofrequency ablation said it went great.  I had a pain pump yesterday and today.  I feel okay.  I was able to do all the required activities for discharge.  My neighbor and dear friend picked me up at the hospital and brought me home.  She'll go get DD from school later so I don't have to drive in my pharmaceutically enhanced stupor. 

Thank you for all your prayers.  I know they were heard.  Everything went excellently.  As expected.  Good margins.  Good prognosis after surgery.  Next up will be an appt. with my gyn onc next week to decide on the next phase of this journey.  God is great all the time. 

Now that I don't have a nurse to wake me up every two hours, I'm going to go NAP!
Smoochies to one and all.

Old Jer from Ohio

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: January 23, 2008, 06:56:29 PM »

Peaches...you are awesome...!  I still believe in miracles...and I pray for you often...Hugs, Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #324 on: January 24, 2008, 12:38:01 AM »

Peaches ~!!
 God Love you sweety !!  Keep up the great work. You are an inspiration to us all !!   HUGS !!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: January 24, 2008, 01:59:28 AM »

Peaches, I have been thinking of you and praying for you. I am glad that things are going so well for you!  BTW, those pain pumps rock.... I had one once, but I was accused of trying to push the button too often, hey what the heck. Can't blame someone for trying right. Keep on keeping on Peaches, we are all routing for you.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: January 24, 2008, 11:23:28 AM »

Peaches I am so glad to hear the procedure went off without a hitch. You are a true inspiration to me. Hang in there my partner in crime, we have some unfinished business to attend to when you get wel!!   

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: January 24, 2008, 09:50:04 PM »

Peaches, I'm so psyched to hear your good report!!!!!!!!

God Is Good!!!

Bring Natalee home...
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #328 on: January 24, 2008, 10:24:22 PM »

Peaches~
Thanks for sharing the really good report, you are always in my thoughts & prayers. May God continue to bless you and your family. You truly are a tremendously strong person.

Sending you lots of {{{HUGS}}} and am dancing with you

Roos~

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: January 25, 2008, 07:48:26 PM »

Great news Peaches!
Keep up the good fight. We're all praying for you to continue to get good news.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #330 on: January 26, 2008, 06:49:02 AM »

I stayed home and rested on Thursday.  I thought it was the least I could do since the nurses pestered me every two hours like clockwork.  Good giggly wiggly!  Leave a girl alone with her morphine pump!  I forgot to push it sometimes.  Sometimes it beeped at me.  I guess the nurses weren't amused that my blood pressure was kinda low in the middle of the night.   They wanted to me to roll over.  LMAO!  I told them I'd get up and run up and down the halls if they wanted me too!  Seriously, I had the nicest nurses.  I told them my goal was to hang around and be higher than a Safeway chicken until they let me out.  I told them I might as well push the button, I'm paying for it! 

Yesterday, a nurse from the hospital called to see how I was.  I told her I was doing pretty well.  Then I asked her what position I was in when they did the ablation on my liver.  Well, both arms were raised over my head and I was laying on my left side.  The site where the needle went in is on the right about 4 ribs up.  I said well that explains why I feel like I was hung on a rack!  My shoulders are so sore I can't believe it.  The nurse said I was on the table for a good hour and a half.  Nice.  I can hardly get dressed.  A cup of coffee is too heavy. 

Small potatoes, this problem with my shoulders.  I have to see my gyn-onc next week and see what he has in mind to do next.  My CT, as you will recall, didn't look too bad other than that pesky liver tumor...which is now history.  I am predicting more chemo and that's okay.  Whatever it takes. 

Thanks for your prayers and concern.  I couldn't do this without you.   

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #331 on: January 26, 2008, 06:55:00 AM »

And what's Peaches watching this morning?  One of my favorites: Josh Turner singing "Me and God". 

http://www.cmt.com/videos/unplugged/josh-turner/130873/me-and-god.jhtml

Such a great message for us all.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: January 26, 2008, 02:55:55 PM »

That's a great song! I love Josh Turner, and he seems like a really good guy. Music can be very uplifting and soul soothing.

Can you soak in a tub yet? A nice warm bath with Epsom salt would help all the soreness go away.

God Bless You Peaches! We are glad to help you in this small way. I wish I was next door, and I'd bring you dinner. You are one amazing Monkey, and you have such a good attitude. You are a fighter, and you will this battle!

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: January 26, 2008, 03:49:45 PM »

I meant to say...you will WIN this battle......

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: January 26, 2008, 09:42:34 PM »

For Peaches: 

http://www.alighthouse.com/psalm23.html

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #335 on: January 27, 2008, 07:15:30 AM »

Howdy Peaches,  Lil Puma, and all <g>
  Just wanted to tell Lil Puma that the Psalm 23 was so pretty TY for sharing it with us <g>  and also Peaches if I were closer to you I would come over and hold your coffee for you till you got your strength back . ( and I would too )  you are just too special to us for you too have to work at something so small  but the best I can do is to offer my cyber help and am sending all my love and prayers your way

Old Jer from Ohio

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: January 27, 2008, 09:47:10 AM »

Sweet Peaches-

I'm so glad you had kind and caring nurses, you deserve all the best support with this battle. I expect they like us, are drawn to you.

I know the soreness is an additional nagging thing but hopefully soon that will dissipate, your attitude is so great and I am actually relieved they were able to remove all of it Peaches. You and I both know that's the best opportunity to position you to beat this, thank heavens for the ablation.

God must be watching over you, I believe you do have a special purpose however unclear it may be at times or even unsettling, God doe have a plan for us all. I didn't want to tell you but Rick's birthday was the day of your surgery, so see, you truly did have a guardian angel.

{{{{ HUGS }}}}}

I continue to stand with the girl.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: January 27, 2008, 09:29:43 PM »

Peaches~I am glad things went well and you are in my prayers. I had RFA a few months ago and another round a couple of weeks ago. Mine was for a totally different medical condition. I wanted to tell you that it has been successful for me too and I had the shoulder pain, in my shoulder blade on one side. That pain lasted a couple of weeks. My last ones were more painful, but for me it has been worth it. You have an attitude I admire and wanted to ask if you or anyone else has the post you made in the past about miracles. I had saved it on my other computer and it got toasted. If you or anyone else has it, please repost. Thanks

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #338 on: January 29, 2008, 10:13:58 PM »

Checking in on you, Peaches! I hope the soreness has gone away, just like that spot on your liver. It's GONE! 

You're in my prayers and thoughts! God Bless!
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: January 31, 2008, 01:32:24 PM »

::MonkeyCool::big hugs to you peaches. glad to hear you are doing so well. 

I may not be here at sm, like I used to be, but I do think of you and my other monkey friends often. 

God Bless,

MsVada

Maine, born and raised!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.