April 27, 2024, 05:05:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PEACHES "rally", prayer and encouragement thead! R.I.P SWEET PEACHES  (Read 444052 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: July 14, 2008, 12:43:38 PM »

I love you Peaches!!!!!!!!!

Bring Natalee home...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #521 on: July 14, 2008, 09:57:38 PM »

Hi Peaches,
Just want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers! 
Johan555 posted this for me, it is from his garden....I want to share it with you!

Love and hugs,
TM

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #522 on: July 15, 2008, 12:20:09 PM »

Peaches~
You're in my thoughts and prayers always. God Bless You, Sweetie!!!  Smile

Roos~

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #523 on: July 16, 2008, 12:34:33 PM »

I was thinking about you early this morning.  I don't know why, but I was worried for some reason.  Maybe I have taken my eyes off the greater blessing you have given me in my life, I don't know.  I asked God to hold you in his arms today and from now on and to help you beat this cancer.  I know we are all given only a certain number of days to be on this earth. Some days I take them for granted and get down and out, but then I come here and I see you.  You are the inspiration for all of us and words are never adequate to tell you just how very special you have been to us monkeys.  Hang in there and remember this....YOU ARE A HERO TO ALL OF US!! 

We love you.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #524 on: July 16, 2008, 06:06:41 PM »

WOW!  What a lovely rose!  I'm just not good when it comes to roses.   These are so beautiful and I don't have to water then!!!

THanks for the flowers.  I'll put them next to the the "real" flowers I got from one of our attorneys!  I am such a blessed girl.  Even in the pain of now and this "latest little procedure.  Yesterday I was supposed to start new chemo, Topotecan".  That did was delayed for technical issues.  Monday morning I got invited to Norhside for a nice visit due to the pain in my lower right quadrant.   Intractable is the technice term I think.  So here I go again.

Thank you my precious prayer warriers.  You're doing an amazing job as advocate.  I told the hospital chaplain I had a dedicated widespread group of people all over the country and in some other countries. He said God hears them all, every one of them.
THanks.  Don't know what going on next here so it much be time to stroll to the garden.  Love you all for hanging in with me. 

It may be a long journey but it's always better shared with friends.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: July 17, 2008, 07:26:56 AM »

Dear Peaches – my prayers and positive thoughts are always with you.  Thank you for sharing your progress with us all. 

You cannot possibly have any idea how many people you must have helped by detailing your experiences with the discovery, treatments, and reactions in your ongoing fight against this disease.  In my own case it has helped me to understand what my relatives are going through and what the methods and drugs used in their treatment mean.  It has also helped me to understand their hopes and fears when they were not able to articulate them fully to others.  It is such a personal battle, but one that others who are close, and care so much, wish and need to share.

I have also given links to this thread for others who have been touched by this disease or who are close to those who have been affected, to read and from which to gain hope and also more understanding.

Your posts have also brought to the surface a great deal of caring and compassion not only for you and your family but for all others who suffer ill health or are suffering in some way.

Peaches you are not only our hero, but also an angel put among us to teach us to love, care and share.  Thank you and God bless you.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: July 18, 2008, 01:56:07 PM »

Thinking about you today Peaches and hoping today is a good day

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: July 19, 2008, 01:06:23 PM »

You are one tough Monkey! I am cheering you on with prayers and wishes of strength. 

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #528 on: July 22, 2008, 01:24:20 PM »

Looky Peaches! Klaas found you a peach rose~!

I'm keeping up with your journey, Peaches, and just wanted to remind you that there are lots of prayers being said for you everyday. Thank you for sharing this with us. It's not a unique sentiment, but you have so Blessed us!

My prayer hasn't changed one bit, Peaches, nor has my expectations. I'm expecting a miracle and just waiting for healing. Your physicians continue to look for the right combination of treatment, and they'll find it. Your patience, stamina, and outlook inspire me as you wait.

God Bless you, girl! 

Here's another rose for your bouquet   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: July 22, 2008, 05:40:04 PM »

We love you Peaches

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: July 22, 2008, 06:03:47 PM »

I would like to add to Peaches' bouquet. Love you Peaches!!!!

I Stand With The Girl
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: July 22, 2008, 06:58:56 PM »

Apache Blessing Beauty

May the sun bring you new energy every day.

May the moon softly restore you by night.

May the rain wash away your worries.

May the breeze blow new strength into your being.

May you walk gently through the world

and know it's beauty all the days of your life.

Thinking of you Peaches ~ Muffy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #532 on: July 22, 2008, 10:35:57 PM »

Hi Peaches,
Just want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers! 
Johan555 posted this for me, it is from his garden....I want to share it with you!

Love and hugs,
TM

Sorry about that Peaches, I was trying to organize my photobucket a little...and moved your flowers....silly me!  Luv ya!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: July 26, 2008, 07:20:41 PM »

Peaches -  You and my mother are the two toughest women I know. I don't know how either one of you do it. There is some inner spirit that refuses to be broken.
I am just so inspired by your tenacity, and your grace under fire. I will continue to pray for you, and for your medical team, and your family.  I think of you often, and hope that each day brings you closer to winning your battle with cancer.
Fight on, Peaches. God has given you some powerful weapons.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #534 on: July 26, 2008, 09:59:01 PM »

Where are you Peaches?  I need to see your sweet face in here.   Drop in and tell us how things are going.  We love you!!! 

In case I haven't said so....YOU ARE MY HERO!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: July 27, 2008, 06:14:29 PM »

Happy Sunday to our wonderful Miss Peaches.      We love you lots!

I Stand With The Girl
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #536 on: July 28, 2008, 11:07:59 AM »

Thanks so much for all the lovely flowers!  I don't have to water them and they always look fresh!  Unlike me, last week.  I wasn't feeling too good on Thursday so I split early, went to get my labs done.  LOW platelets.  Well, no wonder!  So I got in bed on Thursday and didn't get out until Sat. a.m. around 10.  I must have needed it.

Felt better on the weekend.  Spent a few hours down at the pool so that was good.

Basically, I'm waiting to see if the next chemo works better than the last one.  My CA-125 is down to "7" with under 35 being "normal".  Don't let it fool you.  In some people, of course, it is not a good indicator of tumor activity.  Enter ME! 

I'm doing okay.  Staying the course.  Waiting and praying, watching for my miracle.  Thanking God my miracle is coming.  Because He said He would.  No problem I have is too big for God.  None of them!

Thanks for being my very best support system.  Love you all.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #537 on: July 29, 2008, 12:20:47 AM »

Darn those platelets!  They need to make happy and multiply.  Praying for them to increase with each passing day.  I am praying for that miracle too.  Take it easy and take it one day at a time until you get stronger. 

Love you bunches!!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: July 29, 2008, 02:38:15 AM »

flower

Such pretty roses!  Peaches, you just never know when God is going to give you a miracle.  Sometimes He gives you what you need and you don't realize it for awhile.  You got to this website where you have so much love and support and so many prayers going out for you.  I'd say that's something of a miracle.  So there's no reason we shouldn't ask for and expect another. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: July 29, 2008, 11:37:49 AM »

Peaches dearest - Just dropping by after months on the road again, to let you know I'm thinking of you and praying too for that miracle for you !! I like thinking of you dreaming of roses too, for those positive thoughts and the love from your sweet family will help you forge ahead.

So many here love and support you too, God bless our Peaches.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.