March 18, 2024, 11:05:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PEACHES "rally", prayer and encouragement thead! R.I.P SWEET PEACHES  (Read 441858 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: August 22, 2008, 08:48:37 AM »

Well, another bizarre week.  Because my blood counts were really low last week, they wanted me to come in for some shots to boost the white blood cells and red blood cells.  When I came in on Sunday morning to get my shot, the tech mentioned I should probably call my team and get admitted.  She was right.  So I was admitted Sunday morning for intractable pain and my blood pressure was way too high and I was dehydrated so there ya go.  Yap, I would have called you but I got a new phone and haven't finished rebuilding my address book. 

It was also determined that one of the reasons I was in so much pain is because I had a nasty pocket of fluid sitting on the lower right area of my abdomen.  Nice.  Just last Wednesday, my nurse and I were discussing paracentesis.  So I had that done either Monday or Tuesday.  No biggie.  Very weird to watch on the ultrasound machine.  I'm the star of the show, dontcha know!  Turn that screen around here!  I wanna see!!  So they showed me the fluid and pointed out various sights and shapes and shadows for me.  The nice nurse managed to draw off nearly 2 liters of fluid.  I saw my belly go flat in about 15 minutes.  Felt a little lighter too!

Yesterday, I managed to get myself busted loose in the afternoon.  Now that we have a new pain management routine, it will be interesting so see if I can just get this managed so I can go to work, go home and feel like crap every single day of the week.

Of course, I am sitting here on this lovely August day thanking God for another day on the daisy side of the dirt and that my miracle is coming. 

More later.  Gotta go empty the dishwasher and make coffee before the boss comes in.

Good Morning Peaches...I was wondering where you were! The dishwasher can wait...the coffee can't.

Continued prayers for Your Miracle that I know is coming. God Bless, Peaches.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #561 on: August 22, 2008, 10:07:47 AM »

Peaches
I love you girl!  I woke up this morning thinking of you and wondering where in the heck you had been.  You are never far from my thoughts.  I hope this new pain routine helps and you are quickly on your way again.  Prayers are still being sent from me and most of all I have come to now say, "Thank you Lord, for bringing Peaches into my life and showing me what it means to live each day to it's fullest".

YOU ARE MY HERO! 
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: August 22, 2008, 11:48:37 AM »

Peaches, just wanted to stop in and send love to my girl! I hope they can get your pain under control...I want my Peaches to be as comfy as possible...Thanks for the update...you know we can't let too much time go by without hearing from you...

Do you know how much you ROCK!?!?!?!?!

In lieu of flowers, I thought I'd send you a fruit basket to enjoy

Bring Natalee home...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: August 22, 2008, 01:25:31 PM »

Peaches

I'm so glad they got rid of that nasty fluid for you, and I hope the pain management makes you feel much better.

Wub you lots!

I Stand With The Girl
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: August 22, 2008, 03:06:13 PM »

yes we do wub you lots Peaches !!!!

It's so good to read your post, I've been taking some vacation and helping my mother through some surgery so I've been away too long. So glad to see you are continuing to get very proactive care Peaches, we do so admire how you manage so much including pain and chemo, work, family........you are the miracle worker.

I want you to remember this also Peaches, two years ago this week I forced to let Rick go, now look at you two years later? TWO YEARS Peaches.......God must have a special plan for you.

Keep the faith sweet Peaches, we do love and support you always.

I continue to stand with the girl.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: August 24, 2008, 09:31:27 PM »

Peaches...Thinking about you as you head into another round of chemo...Keep up that great attitude...Your Miracle is Coming, as None said He must have a special plan for you. God Bless.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: August 24, 2008, 11:07:22 PM »

Hang in thar Miss Peaches, something good is coming.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: August 25, 2008, 12:20:30 AM »

Peaches...Thinking about you as you head into another round of chemo...Keep up that great attitude...Your Miracle is Coming, as None said He must have a special plan for you. God Bless.

We love you Peaches.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: August 27, 2008, 02:56:05 AM »

Yeah, there has been a Peaches sighting.

So sorry to hear you are in pain and had that much fluid hanging around.

I am praying for you and your miracle.  I am praying it is soon.

Your picture is now in the dictionary under courage, strength, and leader.  Love you, Peaches.

May your smile be as wide as those lips can reach.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: August 27, 2008, 06:09:25 PM »

Hi Peaches

I was strolling through cbb's beautiful garden and ... saw the most beautiful flower and thought about you.  Impulsively ... I picked it.  I am sooo bad.

Take care.

Hugs Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: August 29, 2008, 04:41:49 AM »

I'm doing so much better than my cable connection is!  My ISP has had my phone line and cable line up and down for the last couple weeks.  It's wearing me out.  Now they have to run a new line from the street to the house.

That's where I've been.  I'm okay.  Next chemo is scheduled for Aug. 25, 26 & 27th.  I'll probably keep doing this one until around October and then get another CT scan. 

Peaches, I hope you are doing ok. I see you started chemo again this week. I pray all goes well for you.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #571 on: August 30, 2008, 12:31:28 AM »

Hey, Sweet Peaches! 

I was thinking about you and thought I'd come here to let you know. You are such a gift to all you come into contact with. It's your turn to receive a gift. It's coming, Peaches.

Stay strong, hon. I love you!
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: September 02, 2008, 09:49:05 PM »

Peaches,

I was hoping I could come over and play.  I have some new roller skates and no one to go skating with.. Your pal terry
crazybabyborg
« Reply #573 on: September 05, 2008, 04:47:22 PM »

Peaches! I've been thinking about you, and missing your posts! How are you? Looking for an update here! Keeping you in my prayers, Peaches!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: September 08, 2008, 12:08:28 PM »

Hope your day is filled with peach roses.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #575 on: September 08, 2008, 11:25:53 PM »

Calling out to you, Peaches...letting you know you are on my mind....praying your pain management and treatment are working according to your specs......please stop by and let us know what's going on.  Miss your monkey face around here.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #576 on: September 09, 2008, 02:13:50 AM »

Hi Peaches,
Just wanted to say I've been missing you!  Hope you can stop in for an update soon!
Hugs and prayers,
TM

P.S.  Thought I'd share one of my bluebonnets pics with you....one of my favorite things about Texas!  Plus I love the sky in this one too!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: September 11, 2008, 08:17:05 AM »

Peaches: 

Just wanted to let you know you are never far from my thoughts and always in my prayers.  Hugs and lots of monkey kisses  to you!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: September 11, 2008, 01:07:49 PM »

Hi Peaches...Been thinking about you. Sorry...No roller skates or bluebonnets ro pretty roses...just my Thoughts and Prayers...

Check in soon Peaches...

Remember Saturday at 8 Eastern...My Buckeyes are going to need you on their side!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: September 11, 2008, 01:20:50 PM »

Peaches: 

Just wanted to let you know you are never far from my thoughts and always in my prayers.  Hugs and lots of monkey kisses  to you!

What Kimmy said. Keep the faith your miracle is coming.
Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.