March 18, 2024, 08:40:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PEACHES "rally", prayer and encouragement thead! R.I.P SWEET PEACHES  (Read 441843 times)
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: September 11, 2008, 02:42:10 PM »

Peaches~
Sending you lots of {{{{HUGS}}}} today. You are in my thoughts & prayers all of the time.  Smile

Roos~

crazybabyborg
« Reply #581 on: September 13, 2008, 04:06:57 AM »

Peaches, I was just thinking about you, and thought that maybe your spirits needed a little lift, so these are for you:

I miss you Peaches, and hope and pray that you are getting through your treatment well. We're here and if you need a little "fight" refurbishing, we've got our gloves on for you! We would love to hear from you, whenever you feel like an update! 
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: September 14, 2008, 12:22:48 PM »

Oh CBB, I love that pic! It sure gave me a much needed lift! I just want to let Peaches know that I'm out here thinking about her and praying for her!!

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: September 14, 2008, 01:24:33 PM »

Someone just thanked me for something in another thread, they said "thank you, you are a peach".  I immediately thought about you and how I've missed your stopping by here to let us know how things are going. 

Stay strong, we are with you always, even when you don't feel up to posting. 

(((HUGS PEACHES)))
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: September 14, 2008, 05:06:51 PM »

Peaches - Just wanted to stop by and let you know I'm thinking of you, and praying for you all the time. Stay strong.

We love you Peaches!!!

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #585 on: September 14, 2008, 07:38:29 PM »

Peaches
I hope you are doing well...I think of you each night when I go to bed.  I wonder if you are sleeping too and I wish only the best for you each time you lie down to rest.  Praying that God's angels are holding you and sheltering you under their wings.  Please let us know you are okay...I love you.

YOU ARE EVERYONE'S HERO!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: September 15, 2008, 01:30:21 AM »

YOU RAISE ME UP

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... To more than I can be.

You raise me up... To more than I can be.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: September 15, 2008, 09:50:32 AM »

Peaches, I think of you and your bravery in the face of adversity and it makes me feel really small to be whining about not having cable, internet and even electricity....You are my hero and I love you chicky!
You have taught me so much through your many trials and troubles!
I pray for you every day and thank God for putting you in my life to teach me that my troubles are but little ant hills and that I should be thankful for what I have.... I love you bunches!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #588 on: September 15, 2008, 11:17:24 AM »

Hi Peaches! This is for you. I love the songs you've shared with me, but this one is my gift to you in hopes it's just as right for the day as yours have been for me! Prayers and Hugs and Strength for you, Peach!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmKSY12hclQ

God Loves You, I Love You, and We Love you!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: September 15, 2008, 12:00:24 PM »

Hi Peaches

I woke up early this morning ... dawn was just breaking.  I put on my jacket ... grabbed a blanket and ... went and sat on our back sundeck and ... it was just "me and God" along with the chirping of the birds.

Peaches ... I do not know you personally but ... there definite is a connection.  I guess this is what referred to as the "family of God".  It is a spiritual connection that reaches beyond personal relationship ... church affiliations.

Anyways ... my thoughts were totally focused on you and your family in regards to the trial that you are are facing ... the trial that you must all endure together as one.

Well .. "Me and God" had a serious  conversion ... not audible ... but we conversed nevertheless.  However ... as usual ... I did most of the talking.  I pour out my heart to our Heavenly Father and ... every sentence began with "Why Lord?".  His silent response spoke volumes.  The answers were all "hidden" in my heart from a lifetime of daily Scripture reading and ... memorization.

Peaches ... complete trust and faith in a Heavenly Father who loves all his children is what it is all about.  He is the devine author of "The Peaches' Story" and ... He alone knows the last chapter.

Hugs

Janet

++++++++++

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

1 Chronicles 28:20
Don’t be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you.

2 Corinthians 12:9
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Psalm 46:9
Be still, and know that I am God.

Mark 4:39
And He arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

BUMP

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: September 15, 2008, 08:05:14 PM »

sweet Peaches  ~  I don't really post that often, but almost every morning, I check to see how you are ~

YOU and your humor and upbeat personality have kept *me* going thru some tough times the past 2 years . . .

If you're up to it, please let us know how you're doing. . .

Every day, I think of you with a smile and a prayer.

Hugs, tcu
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: September 16, 2008, 08:40:44 PM »

Peaches.....wanted you to know that I htink of you so often and pray for you nightly....you are missed

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #592 on: September 18, 2008, 04:42:47 AM »

Peaches,

OK, cut it out, Peaches.  It's 4:32am and I'm up thinking about you! That's ok, it's a worthy cause. Just want you to know that you are thought of, prayed over, and well loved! I'm asking for strength wrapped in comfort for you Peaches. Most importantly, I'm expecting that miracle for you. Climb on up here with me, Peaches. We'll lean on His promises together. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: September 18, 2008, 04:40:50 PM »

2 Corinthians 12:9
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.

STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF GOD

Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
Standing, standing,
I'm standing on the promises of God.

Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to Him eternally by love's strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit's sword,

Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
Listening every moment to the Spirit's call
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,

_____

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: September 18, 2008, 08:20:50 PM »

Dearest Peaches

I'm saying prayers every night for you.  I send you all the love and strength You need to beat this thing.  You are a beautiful person and I enjoy reading your comments here at SM, 

Take care of yourself,

MsVada

Maine, born and raised!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: September 18, 2008, 10:50:01 PM »

Peaches,
I have been thinking of you and I pray for you each morning.
You have been so strong.  Hang in there.
Love you

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: September 18, 2008, 11:07:01 PM »

We're here for you Peaches, and you are always in my prayers.  We love you buddy.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: September 18, 2008, 11:52:30 PM »

Hey, sweet Peaches ~ if you're not up to posting right now,  could you talk Mr. sweet Peaches into posting a little update for us?  Pretty please?

We want to hear from you ~ we love you ~ and we're all here for *you* . . .

Hugs and prayers, tcu
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: September 19, 2008, 01:00:53 AM »

Peaches ~ Just dropping in to say hello.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.   flower

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: September 19, 2008, 03:45:56 PM »

Peaches~
Just checking in to see how you're doing, been thinking about you lots lately. Praying for you & your family every morning. Sending you some big {{{{HUGS}}}} today.

Roos~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.