March 19, 2024, 04:51:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PEACHES "rally", prayer and encouragement thead! R.I.P SWEET PEACHES  (Read 441892 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: October 26, 2008, 07:18:09 PM »

Peaches...thinking of you today and everyday...sending you praters and much love and admiration!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: October 26, 2008, 08:39:09 PM »

I am thinking of you and I keep you in my prayers.
God Bless you and give you extra strength.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: October 26, 2008, 11:02:42 PM »

sending much love and prayers to you Peaches!! My sister is praying for you too sweetie!! We love you!!!!!

Bring Natalee home...
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #683 on: October 27, 2008, 10:17:50 AM »

Greetings from......my house!  WOOHOO!  Evidently, I was sufficiently adjusted and buffed up to go home on Wednesday afternoon, the 22th?  It's all a blur.  They changed my drugs or rather, changed the dosing schedule so they are taken closer together.  I started radiation last Monday while in the hospital to attempt to zap a mass as big as my fist that is pushing on my spinal cord at about T10-11 thru S1.  Nice.  So that has me in some considerable pain since this fist sized tumor is pushing on my freaking spinal cord.  I knew something was wrong.  So I started radiation last Monday.  Can't tell any difference yet one way or another.  This "mass pressing on the spinal cord" is hardly good news.  But so far thanks to God Almighty, I'm still walking around and feeling pretty good most of the time.  No chemo today as had been regularly scheduled.  I vetoed that idea.  This stuff has worked so far so I'm not doing it again.  My Doc agreed with me that after five rounds and a bad CT, there was little reason to go for round 6.  So my case is going to the tumor board again to see what's next.  Getting to see a pattern here, are we?  At least it doesn't include a dirt nap at this point.  Another big WOOHOO! 

Alrighty, I have things to do before going to get zapped for today.  I appreciate your prayers and love you all.  Have a great day.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: October 27, 2008, 11:22:54 AM »

Peaches

This is another beautiful rose picked specially for your from cbb's georgous flower garden.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: October 27, 2008, 11:36:21 AM »

Peaches

It's sooooo good to hear from you! I'm very sorry about the pain you're in, but it's wonderful that you're back at home now.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and sending lots of hugs your way.  flower

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: October 27, 2008, 01:01:47 PM »

Peaches, you are amazing!! Sending you some big hugs and even bigger prayers...and a lotta love!!!

Bring Natalee home...
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: October 27, 2008, 06:25:07 PM »

sweet Peaches, as always you inspire us all. I only wish we could help you more, bring over dinner or something that's appetizing, or come clean the house for you, or run errands for you. A large bouquet of peach roses comes to mind as well......

Sending mucho HUGS and LOVE !!!!!!!!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: October 27, 2008, 08:03:29 PM »

Greetings from......my house!  WOOHOO!  Evidently, I was sufficiently adjusted and buffed up to go home on Wednesday afternoon, the 22th?  It's all a blur.  They changed my drugs or rather, changed the dosing schedule so they are taken closer together.  I started radiation last Monday while in the hospital to attempt to zap a mass as big as my fist that is pushing on my spinal cord at about T10-11 thru S1.  Nice.  So that has me in some considerable pain since this fist sized tumor is pushing on my freaking spinal cord.  I knew something was wrong.  So I started radiation last Monday.  Can't tell any difference yet one way or another.  This "mass pressing on the spinal cord" is hardly good news.  But so far thanks to God Almighty, I'm still walking around and feeling pretty good most of the time.  No chemo today as had been regularly scheduled.  I vetoed that idea.  This stuff has worked so far so I'm not doing it again.  My Doc agreed with me that after five rounds and a bad CT, there was little reason to go for round 6.  So my case is going to the tumor board again to see what's next.  Getting to see a pattern here, are we?  At least it doesn't include a dirt nap at this point.  Another big WOOHOO! 

Alrighty, I have things to do before going to get zapped for today.  I appreciate your prayers and love you all.  Have a great day.

Keeping you always covered in prayer's Peaches..

Great Big...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: October 29, 2008, 06:24:32 PM »

Peaches - since I know you'll look here, I want to share with you something that was posted in Musings.  You'll love it!

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: October 31, 2008, 01:17:16 PM »

It's good to hear from you Peaches!!  I'm sorry your having problems with pain.  You're always in my prayers.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #691 on: November 01, 2008, 11:05:27 AM »

For our amazing, Peaches. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: November 01, 2008, 03:50:07 PM »

Love you Peaches!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: November 05, 2008, 01:40:58 AM »

Thinking about you Peaches, stay strong!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: November 05, 2008, 11:50:08 AM »

Peaches, I had no idea that darned pain in the azz had come back!! Kick it's azz!!! lol

Won't get mushy...you don't need mush from me..but I'll start sending you some funny e-mails to make you laugh!! You are my hero!! hang tough and keep fighting!!

Luv, hugs and prayers coming your way everyday from Nicholas and I!!!!!! We both are here for you if you need anything at all!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: November 06, 2008, 08:33:23 AM »

Sending prayers of sunshine and moonbeams of magic to help our Peaches stay strong as she fights and wins this battle.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: November 07, 2008, 09:35:47 PM »

Prayers, hugs, smoochies, and much love coming your way.  You are my hero, too.  You encourage me to look for what is important in life and take time for it.

I am so sorry you were given yet another azz to kick.  It does not know who it is dealing with.  Our Peaches is the strongest butt kicker ever.

Love to you Peaches!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: November 08, 2008, 06:02:28 AM »

Hi Peaches...Popping in to let you know you are always in my Thoughts and Prayers.

Hope you are feeling up to watching some football today.

(((((HUGS)))))
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: November 12, 2008, 03:41:43 PM »

Peaches...think about you and praying for you....and selfishly wanting you back here soon!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: November 12, 2008, 09:33:37 PM »

Dear Peaches

I am just waiting for some company to arrive.  They may have gotten held up in rush hour traffic while driving from Vancouver to the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.  My roast beef dinner is all ready.  I am thankful for my microwave and my microwave safe serving dishes.

Anyways ... I was just watch a documentary to pass the time.  The documentary was about a brave young woman who was also bravely battling this unrelenting monster call Cancer while attempting to live life to its fullest.

I began thinking about you Peaches.  You have not been in touch with us for quite a while and ... that concerns me.

If you have an opportunity or ... if Mr. Peaches could get in touch with Klaas with an update ... it would sure be appreciated.

I do not know what to say ... it has all been said.

Peaces ... I feel a spiritual connection to you.  My prayers to our Heavenly Father are ongoing ... my prayers that you will receive both peace and strength as you continue this ongoing battle.

With Love in His Name

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.