March 18, 2024, 09:02:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PEACHES "rally", prayer and encouragement thead! R.I.P SWEET PEACHES  (Read 441846 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: November 13, 2008, 10:07:01 PM »

All- I didn't know whether to post this but I don't think Peaches would mind. I did speak to her by phone on my way through the airport late last week. She's been resting more lately due to her treatments, they are rigorous but her voice was hearty and her spirit strong !

I did remind her how much we all love her and believe in her capability to triumph over this disease.

I'll try to give her a call tomorrow, I have to work (conference calls most of the day) but I promise I'll try to reach her and let her know all of you post loving and supportive kind and generous heartfelt messages to her daily.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: November 14, 2008, 01:15:47 AM »

All- I didn't know whether to post this but I don't think Peaches would mind. I did speak to her by phone on my way through the airport late last week. She's been resting more lately due to her treatments, they are rigorous but her voice was hearty and her spirit strong !

I did remind her how much we all love her and believe in her capability to triumph over this disease.

I'll try to give her a call tomorrow, I have to work (conference calls most of the day) but I promise I'll try to reach her and let her know all of you post loving and supportive kind and generous heartfelt messages to her daily.

Thank you nonesuch

Hugs

Janet

NONESUCH

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: November 14, 2008, 06:57:33 AM »

Nonesuche ~ Thanks so much for the update on sweet Peaches!  We'll keep on with our positive thoughts and daily prayers.

I miss seeing Peaches, and you, too!

Hugs to both of you, joan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #703 on: November 14, 2008, 11:09:22 PM »

OK, Peaches, Klaas started it! Get your laughing in today! 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9HhCqRjjFGI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/9HhCqRjjFGI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 11:30:13 PM by klaasend » Logged
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: November 15, 2008, 07:38:18 AM »

Thanks None.

Peaches...You continue to be in my thoughts and Prayers.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: November 16, 2008, 06:13:16 PM »

FAITHFUL ONE

Faithful one, so unchanging,
Ageless one, You're my rock of peace,
Lord of all I depend on You,
I call out to You,
Again and again,
I call out to You,
Again and again

You are my rock in times of trouble,
You lift me up when I fall down,
All through the storm, Your love is,
The anchor, My hope is in You alone.

Brian Doerksen

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #706 on: November 16, 2008, 11:47:46 PM »

Love you Peaches....if you hear me, that's good, if you don't, the echo will get there through the grace of God.  Just know it.  I'm here with a bunch of monkeys who love you, too.  Glad some are able to be in touch 1st hand. 

XXXXOOOO

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: November 17, 2008, 06:32:38 PM »

Peaches~~
You've been on my mind alot and my heart has been heavy for you. I hope you are doing ok. Just wanted to tell you that you are my HERO and in my prayers all of the time. Just wanted to give you a great big {{{HUG}}} today too.

Roos~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: November 18, 2008, 01:05:59 AM »

Another one to make you smile - HUGS to you Peaches

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wR7tElV4ttY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/wR7tElV4ttY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: November 18, 2008, 09:37:10 AM »

Hugs, smoochies and prayers coming your way Peaches! You are one special lady who has taught me alot about life and perseverance...Love ya chicky!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: November 20, 2008, 08:29:18 AM »

Hugs & Prayers for my partner in crime. Hang in there Peaches..Love Ya

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: November 20, 2008, 02:11:36 PM »

Hi Peaches.

It's your Husker buddy checking in and to let you know I am thinking of you and sending BIG RED love your way.  Hope you are feeling better and please know how much we care.

Be strong sister.

Hugs
Frijole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: November 23, 2008, 11:18:10 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: November 24, 2008, 11:42:01 AM »

SOVEREIGN LORD

Oh Lord I lift Your name up
I worship You my King
For You are the Sovereign I Am
Deserving of all glory
All honor and all praise
For You are the Sovereign I Am

Sovereign Lord
Your ways are not my own
Your wisdom never ends
Sovereign Lord
You've created the heavens
Yet You call me Your friend

Your love reaches the heavens
Still You hold me when I'm weak
Your faithfulness is unending
For You reach the depths of me

_____

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: November 26, 2008, 08:17:49 AM »

Thinking of you Peaches as another Thanksgiving comes around.

My Prayers are with You and Your Family.

Keep up the Good Fight! You are Our Hero!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #715 on: November 26, 2008, 12:46:31 PM »

I'm still here.  I spoke to None the other day.  She is so wonderful.  I was surprised to hear from her but it was wonderful!

I don't really know what's supposed to be going on right now.  I did the fifteen rounds of radiation and I don't think, based on how I feel, that it had any appreciable effect.  The doctor did say it took the pressure of the tumor off my spine.  Nice.  Who knew?  It wore me out though.  So next week, I need to make an appt. to see my doctor and see what is next.  I feel like I am probably a couple units low on blood but that would be hard to make happen with the holiday and stuff.  I need to drink more Powerade or Gatorade so I don't feel so dehydrated. 

This year, we are staying home for the holiday.  I am just too pooped to go to my girlfriends like we have for the last 10 or so years.  Just too pooped.  I have such wonderful neighbors, four of them are delivering Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday.  We have to put the turkey in the oven and cook it but the sides are all done and that's what would hang up Chef Dan.  So it's just pretty wonderful.  I got one of those Edible Arrangements today too.  It's like  a fruit salad on a stick that is made to look like a bucket of flowers.  It's pretty cool.  And some guy at his office sent home an apple pie yesterday so that's going to work out well.  I am very blessed to have such great neighbors and friends.  Needless to say, my DH is extremely relieved that all we have to do is put the turkey in the oven.  And so am I. 

Feels like nap time here.  Thank you as always for your continued prayers and good thoughts.  I need them now more than ever.  I'm not outta the fight yet.  I wish you all a blessed holiday with your family and friends.  I love you all.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: November 26, 2008, 02:54:06 PM »

It was sooo good to hear from you!!

The battle is raging but ... Peaches you are a fighter.  Our Heavenly Father will give you the strength to endure ... just keep focused on Him and ... above all ... trust Him that  the outcome of the battle is in His hands.  You are his precious precious child and ... his love is unconditional.  That is what Calvary is all about.

Peaches ... special prayers for you and your family.

Hey ... this Canadian will be crossing the line and partaking in an American Thanksgiving at the home of youngest son's Dutch American inlaws this weekend.

Hugs and ... Happy Thanksgiving!

Janet

_____

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: November 26, 2008, 05:01:01 PM »

Hi Peaches..Odd thing it is..I was sitting somewhere on the internet and had this compelling thought to come in here and see if you had posted.Sure enough!A brand new message..I just want you to know that I continue in my prayers for you Peaches.Keep the Faith and remember that The joy of the Lord is your strength.Happy Thanksgiving Peaches...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: November 26, 2008, 09:03:31 PM »

Peaches, I had the urge to check on you today and am so happy to hear that your Thanksgiving is all being taken care of. It makes me sad that I and a bunch of other monkeys are not closer to be able to deliver home-made goodies ourselves.What I can offer you is my most heartfelt love and admiration. Rest Peaches, and let your family and friends do the work and enjoy the day.Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Hugs and Smoochies Chicky!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #719 on: November 26, 2008, 11:32:48 PM »

Hey, sweet Peaches! I'm so glad to hear from you! No, the fight isn't out of you by a long shot! Even heavyweights go to the corner and sit down between rounds, so enjoy the rest knowing you'll be up for it again when the bell rings. Sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving, Peaches. In one day you'll have all there is that is precious. You'll have your family with you and be able to share the love that is evidenced by your friends and extended loved ones. That's all that is real when you get down to it: Love Shared.

I love the rose that Klaas posted for you. Just look what the hand of God created! That powerful hand is the same hand of healing holding you, Peaches. Relax and take refuge in it.

I keep you close, in my prayers, to the source of all love every day, Peaches. Have a Blessed Thanksgiving.

Psalms 91:14-16
Whoever clings to me I will deliver; whoever knows my name I will set on high. 
All who call upon me I will answer; I will be with them in distress; I will deliver them and give them honor. 
With length of days I will satisfy them and show them my saving power.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 11:37:33 PM by CBB » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.