March 18, 2024, 10:31:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PEACHES "rally", prayer and encouragement thead! R.I.P SWEET PEACHES  (Read 441856 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: November 27, 2008, 12:05:35 AM »

To Dear Peaches and Monkey friends.

We should all SIEZE THE MOMENT!  We should all SIEZE THE DAY!  Enjoy what our God has blessed us with.

Janet

++++++++++++

WE HAVE THIS MOMENT

Tender words, gentle touch and a good cup of coffee
And someone who loves me and wants me to stay
Hold them dear while they’re near don’t wait for tomorrow
To look back and wish for today.

We have this moment to hold in our hands
And to touch as it slips through our fingers like sand
Yesterday's gone and tomorrow may never come
But we have this moment, today.

Bill and Gloria Gaither

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: November 27, 2008, 06:20:24 AM »

Good morning to you Peaches! And best wishes for you and your family this Thanksgiving day.    It is always great to hear from you.  Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: November 27, 2008, 08:00:37 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving dear Peaches, you bring tears to my eyes for we miss you and you are never far from our collective heart.

I should call you every week, I always worry I might bother you when you are tired or with my work schedule trying to hang onto this job in a tough economy, that it's too late to call you. I'll call again soon, I promise.

I know the radiation saps your physical strength, it surely did Rick's but you have a resolve like no other Peaches. This is your mission, you inspire us and you make me so thankful for having known you and learned from your example.

I'm so thankful you have friends taking care of you, making sure you and your family have a wonderful dinner this holiday. I'll be traveling to be with my mother and brother and his family today, but then will take my mother to son's conference championship tomorrow. I promise if we win I'll call you, so you will be first to know!

I have always loved this Thanksgiving prayer and this year I pray this for you Peaches, for your holiday to be one to remember and one that brings you closer to your beloved husband and daughter.

For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food,
For love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

I continue to stand with the girl.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: November 27, 2008, 11:29:50 AM »

Peaches, please try to eat some turkey and some goodies today! I am like my momma, I always try to get everyone to eat!!!! We love you Peaches!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: November 29, 2008, 09:06:02 AM »

Sure was good to hear from you Peaches. Hope you enjoyed your turkey dinner. Eat, eat & eat some more. You are always in my prayers & if there is anything I can do...give me a call. Love ya my partner in crime.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: November 29, 2008, 09:28:42 AM »

Peaches

It's great to hear from you, and I'm sending loads of love and hugs in your direction.

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: November 29, 2008, 11:59:45 PM »

Peaches ... I was listening to a Josh Groban special tonight and ... the lyrics of this young artist's finale' make me think about you and ... the life storm that you are being required to endure.  I felt compelled to share.

Hugs

Good Night.

Janet
9:00 PM PT

______ 

You Raise Me Up"

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... To more than I can be.

There is no life - no life without its hunger;
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: November 30, 2008, 12:29:14 AM »

Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkZ6SmvXOEY
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 08:15:59 PM by klaasend » Logged

_____

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: November 30, 2008, 01:57:00 AM »

It's sure good to hear from you buddy.  We love you, and are praying for you all the time.    You're always in my heart.  You inspire me.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: November 30, 2008, 01:59:52 AM »

Tamikosmom......that is so amazing!!!  I had not read all the post before I posted, and as I was reading what Peaches had said That song came to my mind and I was humming it while I was typing.  How cool is that!!

God is good all the time.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: November 30, 2008, 02:16:41 PM »

Tamikosmom......that is so amazing!!!  I had not read all the post before I posted, and as I was reading what Peaches had said That song came to my mind and I was humming it while I was typing.  How cool is that!!

God is good all the time.

I know snoopy but ... sometimes I get so frustrated ... discouraged.  I wish I could comprehend His perfect plan as we endure the storms of our lives.  I have to remind myself that that faith and trust in a Heavenly Father who loves all His children and ... knows what is best for them ... is where it is at.

Have a good day snoopy and ... THANK YOU!!

Janet

_____

Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #731 on: December 02, 2008, 12:23:36 PM »

Peaches~
It was so good to hear from you and all that is going on with you. I sure hope you had a really nice Thanksgiving and special time with your family.
You are always in my thoughts & prayers!! Keep fighting, Peaches!! We are fighting with you and waiting patiently for your miracle to take place, when this battle is finally won and you're completely healed.  You are such an inspiration to me and you have helped me numerous times in my life. When life is throwing things my way and things seem to take my focus off of the Lord, I can come check here about you, you give me strength and help me to see what I need for my walk with the Lord. Thank-You!! 
{{{HUGS}}}

Roos~

crazybabyborg
« Reply #732 on: December 03, 2008, 10:41:34 PM »

Hey, Sistah! I've been thinking about you and checking often to see if you've posted. You know, Peach, you have a real fan club and we just hang on your every word! I'm doing my usual making avatars, and just couldn't go any further without making one for you. You don't have to use it. I just had to make it.

It's the Season of Miracles, Peaches! I love you, and you're with me everyday in my prayers.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/cpeaches.gif
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: December 07, 2008, 06:30:58 PM »

Peaches,

I may not post as often as I used to  but know you are in my prayers each and every day.It is ok to rest some after what you have been through. Like everyone here says you are an inspiration to us all.We miss you.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: December 07, 2008, 10:38:11 PM »

Hello Sweet Peaches!

I had to stop by and let you know how often I think of you,and how inspired I am by your strength and courage, and faith. It sounds as though your resources are depleted due to your latest battle. Please let us refill you with all of our love and prayers, and good wishes. Let our love and strength wash over you.
You did that for me, and I was so moved by your caring gesture that I still get tears in my eyes when I think of your post.
Take care, rest and rebuild. You have a lot of living left to do! God Bless You, Peaches!

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: December 08, 2008, 08:12:40 AM »

Peaches...Thinking of you and Praying for Your Miracle.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: December 08, 2008, 08:43:31 AM »

Peaches,

I am very thankful for you.  You are the sun from where we can draw energy and the pillow we can lay our heads on at night.  Somehow you took the role of the supporter while being the one needing support. 

Prayers and good thoughts coming your way, sweetie.  Happy Monkday.  (I went to type Monday but it came out this way!)

I love you. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: December 08, 2008, 08:53:44 AM »

Dear Peaches,
I am sad to hear what you are going thru.  I never would have even known, but I joined Scared Monkeys, and I chose the exact same avator as yours.  I googled monkey avators, and when I seen that hot lookin monkey with the red lippy and "smart glasses"  it was for me. 
I changed it now since learning you have the same avator, and it is really a respect thing.  I hope to get to know you on here, and i am sending you loving thoughts and prayers from australia. 
Love Lucinda

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: December 08, 2008, 09:56:53 AM »

wow, I have just found out you are from georgia. My husband is from Albany Georgia.  We were just there a few months ago. 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #739 on: December 09, 2008, 01:22:32 AM »

Just stopping by before going to bed.....wanted to tell you that you are in my thoughts and prayers every day.  (((((HUGS)))))

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.