March 19, 2024, 02:46:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PEACHES "rally", prayer and encouragement thead! R.I.P SWEET PEACHES  (Read 441881 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: December 20, 2008, 02:44:44 PM »

Peaches ,I just wanted to send you some love and prayers.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #761 on: December 22, 2008, 03:08:07 AM »

Peaches,
I just wanted to drop by and say "hi" and hope you are feeling somewhat better.  My heart goes out to you and I do so admire the strength and courage to fight this nasty disease that has taken up residence in your body.   It's about time you sent mr. Cancer an eviction notice...he's been there long enough and we need you back here with us.
Katysmom

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
crazybabyborg
« Reply #762 on: December 22, 2008, 04:34:58 AM »

Peaches, you are in my heart tonight and in my prayers.

A long time ago, a people who had been waiting, expecting, and praying for fulfilment of a promise for thousands of years, had no idea that their miracle was about to occur.

The miracle came suddenly in the form of a babe laying in a manger. That child holds you in nail pierced, powerful and healing hands of love. His power has not diminished, but He has sent His Spirit to reside within each of His own so that what we cannot do, through Him within us, we can.

God Bless You!

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: December 22, 2008, 01:44:37 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS, PEACHES.....
AND A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR...!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: December 23, 2008, 09:14:39 AM »

Peaches:  Just dropping by to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers always.  You are a remarkable person and I am honored to know you.  May God bless you this Christmas and upcoming year.  I am praying for your miracle.  (((HUGS)))

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: December 23, 2008, 12:14:08 PM »

Peaches

With Love
Janet

++++++++

THE REASON FOR THE SEASON

LUKE 2: 1-20

At that time the Roman emperor, Augustus, decreed that a census should be taken throughout the Roman Empire.  (This was the first census taken when Quirinius was governor of Syria.)  All returned to their own ancestral towns to register for this census.  And because Joseph was a descendant of King David, he had to go to Bethlehem in Judea, David’s ancient home. He traveled there from the village of Nazareth in Galilee.  He took with him Mary, his fiancée, who was now obviously pregnant.  And while they were there, the time came for her baby to be born.  She gave birth to her first child, a son. She wrapped him snugly in strips of cloth and laid him in a manger, because there was no lodging available for them.

That night there were shepherds staying in the fields nearby, guarding their flocks of sheep.  Suddenly, an angel of the Lord appeared among them, and the radiance of the Lord’s glory surrounded them. They were terrified, but the angel reassured them. “Don’t be afraid!” he said. “I bring you good news that will bring great joy to all people.  The Savior—yes, the Messiah, the Lord—has been born today in Bethlehem, the city of David. And you will recognize him by this sign: You will find a baby wrapped snugly in strips of cloth, lying in a manger.”  Suddenly, the angel was joined by a vast host of others—the armies of heaven—praising God and saying,  “Glory to God in highest heaven, and peace on earth to those with whom God is pleased.”

When the angels had returned to heaven, the shepherds said to each other, “Let’s go to Bethlehem! Let’s see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has told us about.”  They hurried to the village and found Mary and Joseph. And there was the baby, lying in the manger

After seeing him, the shepherds told everyone what had happened and what the angel had said to them about this child.  All who heard the shepherds’ story were astonished,  but Mary kept all these things in her heart and thought about them often.  The shepherds went back to their flocks, glorifying and praising God for all they had heard and seen. It was just as the angel had told them.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: December 23, 2008, 12:20:31 PM »

BLONDE

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: December 23, 2008, 02:02:44 PM »

Peaches,May God Bless You.  Merry Christmas.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: December 24, 2008, 04:27:08 AM »

Peaches...Wishing you and your Family a Merry Christmas.

God Bless You Peaches.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: December 24, 2008, 01:40:26 PM »

Peaches - You are in my thoughts and prayers this Holiday Season. God Bless You!

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: December 24, 2008, 01:56:03 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEACHES....AND WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR....!!!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 08:46:16 PM by klaasend » Logged

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: December 24, 2008, 02:32:11 PM »

Isaiah 9:6
For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us;
And the government will rest on His shoulders;
And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.

++++++++

OH HOLY NIGHT

O' Holy night, the stars are brightly shining
It is the night of our dear Savior's birth
Long lay the world
In sin and error pining
'Til He appeared and the soul felt His worth

The thrill of hope,
The weary world rejoices
For yonder brings a new and glorious morn

Fall on your knees
Oh, hear the angel's voices
O' night divine
O' night when Christ was born
O' night divine
O' night,
O' night divine

O' Holy night, the stars are brightly shining
It is the night of our dear Savior's birth
Oh...
Long lay the world
In sin and error pining
'Til He appeared and the soul felt His worth

The thrill of hope,
The weary world rejoices
For yonder brings a new and glorious morn

Fall on your knees
Oh, hear the angel's voices
O' night divine
O' night when Christ was born
O' night divine
O' night,
O' night divine

Josh Groban - O Holy Night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQWXfHzOKUU

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #772 on: December 24, 2008, 04:15:21 PM »

Peaches,
I just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts as I'm cooking today.  I hope you have a wonderful Christmas surrounded by those you love. 

And as always, you are in my prayers.

Hugs and love,
tm

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #773 on: December 24, 2008, 06:08:39 PM »

Peaches~I have yet to have the pleasure to meet you as I'm a new monkey. but after reading this last night I was so touched by your spirit, love and attitude. You are one big time loved monkey and I would be blessed to know you........I took the liberty to make a photo for you~it's one of my favorites. Anyway, in case the words are too small I will copy and paste them, because i truly belive you are being "raised up on eagles wings"....hugs and prayers from Islandmonkey.

ON EAGLE'S WINGS

You who dwell in the shelter of the Lord,
who abide in His shadow for life,
say to the Lord: "My refuge, my rock in whom I trust!"

And He will raise you up on eagles’ wings,
                      bear you on the breath of dawn,
                      make you to shine like the sun,
                      and hold you in the palm of His hand.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: December 24, 2008, 06:18:21 PM »

Peaches ~  Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: December 24, 2008, 08:52:49 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEACHES

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #776 on: December 24, 2008, 10:46:05 PM »

Merry Christmas, Peaches.  Hope Santa is dancing at your house. 

P.S.  Islandmonkey posted the lyrics to one of my favorite hymns.  Great monkeys think alike. 

A whole lotta love on it's way to you & your family.  God bless.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: December 24, 2008, 11:07:57 PM »

Peaches,

Am sending my best wishes to you and yours for Christmas.  It's been cold up here in the "homeland".  Sending the very best of Nebraska and much love your way in hopes that it helps a least a little in your battle.  I continue to admire your strength, courage and fight.  You are a remarkable person.  Keep the faith and know we got your back.

Big Red Love,
Frijole
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: December 24, 2008, 11:14:05 PM »

Peaches, Merry Christmas to you and your hubby and daughter. I thought of you several times today and each time said a prayer you will feel strong enough to enjoy the holiday. So many here are sending love and prayers for you, we'll hope you can feel the love sweetie.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 11:32:27 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I continue to stand with the girl.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #779 on: December 25, 2008, 02:12:30 AM »

Merry Christmas, Peaches.  Hope Santa is dancing at your house. 

P.S.  Islandmonkey posted the lyrics to one of my favorite hymns.  Great monkeys think alike. 

A whole lotta love on it's way to you & your family.  God bless.

Mine too~It was played at my wedding .....not so great, but I will always love that hymn especially when Michael Crawford is singing it, and it just seemed perfect to raise up peaches in our prayers.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.