March 18, 2024, 09:04:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PEACHES "rally", prayer and encouragement thead! R.I.P SWEET PEACHES  (Read 441847 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: December 29, 2008, 11:06:46 PM »

Oh my goodness, I am so sad to hear of this ... ty BT girl for the picture. it's nice to see Nonesuche here too. Rest in peace sweet lady. 
Flmom47
Scared Monkey

« Reply #821 on: December 29, 2008, 11:22:44 PM »

My deepest condolences to her family and friends. Peaches, it's obvious  by reading here, you were loved by so many, near and far.

If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, then it's a duck!

BOYCOTT ARUBA!!!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: December 29, 2008, 11:35:11 PM »

Peaches,
You will be missed dearly by us all, I am so thankful and blessed that I was able to chat with you here
You will remain in my prayers always god bless you and your family
Your in gods hands now peaches, you were doing gods work here now you can continue always

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: December 29, 2008, 11:39:14 PM »

I'm heart broken all over again.

Peaches was my hero. Even in the midst of her own fight, she reached out to me, and it meant so much....I can't even express it. She was so brave, and so inspiring. I will miss her.

God Bless Peaches, and her family.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: December 29, 2008, 11:39:54 PM »

What a blessing Peaches has been to those of us touched by her light during her life.  Our sorrow will be softened by those memories.  She's on a road now that we can't yet travel, but her light still shines here on earth.  May God comfort her family and all who miss her. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: December 29, 2008, 11:59:31 PM »

Dear Peaches~

You will always be my HERO!!!

I never met you in person, but feel I've known you for a long time. I've come to know you thru' your postings here at SM from the beginning of Natalee's case. You were always a very strong & positive person thru' your journey. My heart hurts that you have left us for the time being. I know that I'll meet you in heaven someday and am looking forward to it. I always looked forward to hearing from you of how you were doing. I couldn't wait for updates as I was wanting to read that the cancer was gone completely. I know that the Lord chooses our pathways that we go and the days we have here on earth are known only to Him. You will be missed sooooo much, Peaches!

Rest In Peace Sweet Peaches!!!

My deepest condolences go out to Mr. Peaches, lil' Peaches & all of your loved ones/friends who knew/loved Peaches. My prayers & thoughts are to you all.

Thank-You None, for the update on Peaches!
BT~~ thanks for posting the picture of our dear Peaches. I knew she was a beautiful person inside & outside!!

Wanda (Roos)

crazybabyborg
« Reply #826 on: December 30, 2008, 12:05:08 AM »

Oh, God. I can't breathe! I didn't know. Thank you Nonesuchy for letting us know. What a loss for her family, and my heartfelt prayers are wth them. I kept waiting to get an update, and feeling more and more uneasy. I know where our Peaches is, and I know she is actually in Jesus's arms, where I put her in my soul's eye so many, many times.

Goodbye, sweet sister, for a while. Love transcends the differing planes between us and Heaven and Peaches will always be with those who love her. Peaches will always be with her family. The events of one day cannot change that. Peaches will always be here, too. Wherever there has been love shared with her, Peaches will be.

Dear Father, Thank you for Your gift of Peaches to us. Please hold those who love her in Your hands and bring them Your Comfort. Manifest in the lives of all those who are hurting now, Your promise that all things work for good who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose. Amen.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 12:53:13 AM by CBB » Logged
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: December 30, 2008, 12:22:31 AM »

Awe...I am so sorry to hear this news.  I was hoping all would be well for her.  She was always so very sweet on the board - kind and polite.  Thank you BT for posting her photo...she was as lovely in person as in her posts.  This is truly sad.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: December 30, 2008, 12:57:15 AM »

I just heard of Peaches passing...how very sad to hear....many a night we were online together....

I know tonight, she has met Natalee..and i know she is smiling for having gotten to see her......

Rest in peace, Peaches......

"God dont like ugly"
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: December 30, 2008, 01:06:52 AM »

Words escape me right now. 

My mind told me this was coming,
but my heart kept saying no.

I still believe in miracles.

How beautiful Heaven must be.  I'll see you there some day buddy.

Sheltered in the arms of God

Words: Dottie Rambo

I feel the touch of hands so kind and tender.
They’re leading me in the paths that I must trod.
I’ll have no fear for Jesus walks beside me
For I’m sheltered in the arms of God.

So let the storm clouds rage high,
The dark clouds rise,
They don’t bother me;
He walks with me,
And naught of earth shall harm me,

Soon I shall hear the call from heaven’s portals
Come home my child,

It’s the last mile you must trod
I’ll fall asleep
And wake in God’s sweet heaven

So let the storm clouds rage high,
The dark clouds rise,
They don’t bother me;
He walks with me,
And naught of earth shall harm me,

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: December 30, 2008, 01:29:13 AM »

Did Peaches Pass away today?  It's 2 years today that Joyce died. 

Thank you Peaches for sharing your life with us.  We'll never forget you.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #831 on: December 30, 2008, 01:42:07 AM »

Did Peaches Pass away today?  It's 2 years today that Joyce died. 

Thank you Peaches for sharing your life with us.  We'll never forget you.

I just want to say dammit...I think Peaches would say it was okay.....You are so right, Snoopy..we'll never forget her...I think Nonesuche will let us know the date...it was not posted, that I know of.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #832 on: December 30, 2008, 02:56:58 AM »

For Peaces and her family~they are now "held"

I know you may not be able to see these words, so here they are along with the link to Natalie Grant's "Held" I just wanted to put them on a beautiful picture for a beautiful woman........

Two months is too little, They let him go They had no sudden healingTo think that providence
Would take a child from his mother While she prays, is appalling Who told us we'd be rescued
What has changed and Why should we be saved from nightmaresWe're asking why this happens to us
Who have died to live, it's unfair This is what it means to be held How it feels, when the sacred is torn from your life
And you survive This is what it is to be loved and to know That the promise was when everything fell We'd be held
This hand is bitterness
We want to taste it and
Let the hatred numb our sorrows
The wise hand opens slowly
To lilies of the valley and tomorrow
This is what it means to be held
How it feels, when the sacred is torn from your life
And you survive
This is what it is to be loved and to know
That the promise was when everything fell
We'd be held
If hope is born of suffering If this is only the beginning Can we not wait, for one hour
Watching for our savior This is what it means to be held How it feels, when the sacred is torn from your life
And you survive This is what it is to be loved and to know That the promise was when everything fell
We'd be held
This is what it means to be held

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-hJ87ApWtw

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #833 on: December 30, 2008, 02:57:32 AM »

Peaches is watching over caylee now. Caylee needed a monkey in heaven with her. huggs peaches. wendi
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: December 30, 2008, 05:36:06 AM »

Goodbye Sweet Peaches. You are an Inspiration to us all.

God Bless You and Your Family.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: December 30, 2008, 06:04:07 AM »

Matthew 5:4

Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Rest in peace sweet peaches...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: December 30, 2008, 08:19:35 AM »

The Passing of Peaches, An Inspiration to Us All … May She Rest in Eternal Peace … God Bless

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/30/the-passing-of-peaches-an-inspiration-to-us-all-may-she-rest-in-eternal-peace-god-bless/

God Bless you Peaches, I will miss you. May you rest in eternal peace and provide comfort to those around you.

Very few things have ever been harder to write on SM ...

Until we meet again, you will never be forgotten.

God Bless you, RED
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #837 on: December 30, 2008, 08:28:06 AM »

This is so sad and am not good with words at times such as this. I will repeat what I said in my Christmas post to Peaches, with a few subtle changes......

I admired your courage, strength and sense of humor throughout this battle that you fought with such dignity and grace.  You will continue to be an inspiration and a Hero to many here at SM. You will forever live on in our hearts.

Rest Sweet Peaches...Rest in Peace. Your battle is over, no more pain. Peace and comfort to your family and friends. You will be missed.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: December 30, 2008, 08:35:34 AM »

Another special angel in heaven to watch over us.

Peaches, you have inspired so many.

Rest in peace, beautiful sweet Peaches.

Thanks BT & None.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #839 on: December 30, 2008, 08:56:13 AM »

Bringing this forward in case anyone missed the link...God Bless Peaches...a soul that touched so many lives.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Peach
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.