April 27, 2024, 01:12:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PEACHES "rally", prayer and encouragement thead! R.I.P SWEET PEACHES  (Read 444025 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: December 30, 2008, 09:06:19 AM »

The Passing of Peaches, An Inspiration to Us All … May She Rest in Eternal Peace … God Bless

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/30/the-passing-of-peaches-an-inspiration-to-us-all-may-she-rest-in-eternal-peace-god-bless/

God Bless you Peaches, I will miss you. May you rest in eternal peace and provide comfort to those around you.

Very few things have ever been harder to write on SM ...

Until we meet again, you will never be forgotten.

God Bless you, RED

Red,

That's wonderful. Thank you.

I Stand With The Girl
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: December 30, 2008, 09:25:37 AM »

Red I echo BT, that is a wonderful tribute.

Peaches passed away on the 27th but I did not want to press him for further details, he had family and friends at their home for I could hear them in the background, her husband has arranged for a service on the 7th and I have provided all of that information to Klaas. He seemed touched to know some of us would like to attend.

Last night I went back to page 1 of this thread wanting to read her posts, for those who did not know her well, her first post in this thread is the essence of our Peaches.

She touched so many of our lives.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #842 on: December 30, 2008, 09:50:51 AM »

This is just heart breaking.  My prayers are with her husband and daughter at this time.  I know that she is in a much better place with no pain or suffering.  Though we may not understand the reasonings, I trust in the Lord and know that His plan is much greater and that Peaches is a part of it. 
R.I.P. Peaches, you will never be forgotten.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: December 30, 2008, 09:55:54 AM »

Our hearts will always be with you Peaches. Your warmth and smile still shine down upon us.  May you rest without pain in the arms of our Lord. Thank you for making a difference in our lives.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
MalteseMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: December 30, 2008, 10:02:13 AM »

Peaches, your work on earth is finished.  God has called you to take care of Natalee and Caylee.
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #845 on: December 30, 2008, 10:08:20 AM »

I'm so sorry to hear about Peaches. She will be so missed.

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal."

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: December 30, 2008, 10:40:41 AM »

This, in essence, was Peaches.....

4   The Monkey Lounge / The Monkey Lounge / Re: Nikkibnurse needs our prayers-her daughter is in the hospital with MRSA  on: October 27, 2008, 08:51:38 AM 
So glad to hear Lara has come home from the hospital.  As someone who has had cellulitis several times, as in every single time I get stung by a bee, let me offer one piece of advice which should speed your healing time: Epsom salts.  I can't recall if you said it was a leg or an arm but if you can soak it in warm water and Epson Salts, that seems to facilitate the healing, the drainage, reduces swelling, etc.  I don't know why it works, I only know that it does. 

Prayers for your daughter and you to heal quickly!

Peaches was struggling and hurting..in a battle I hope none of us ever have to face..and what did she do? She reached out to me and to my daughter..THAT is who Peaches was...

God speed my dear friend...

"God dont like ugly"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: December 30, 2008, 11:31:14 AM »

I'm So Sorry to hear this.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #848 on: December 30, 2008, 11:59:14 AM »

I am sorry to hear the news of peaches passing.  May you rest in eternal peace.
Thoughts and prayers go out to Mr Peaches and family at this sad time.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #849 on: December 30, 2008, 12:17:15 PM »

Red I echo BT, that is a wonderful tribute.

Peaches passed away on the 27th but I did not want to press him for further details, he had family and friends at their home for I could hear them in the background, her husband has arranged for a service on the 7th and I have provided all of that information to Klaas. He seemed touched to know some of us would like to attend.

Last night I went back to page 1 of this thread wanting to read her posts, for those who did not know her well, her first post in this thread is the essence of our Peaches.

She touched so many of our lives.

You and I spent time doing the same thing, Nonesuche. I went under the "members" tab and pulled up all of her posts, and read 35 pages. There's more, much more.

None, I want to thank you and thank Klaas for being the representative "monkey" voice for many of us. Although Peaches and I did e-mail each other, I never spoke with her. There are probably others that I'm unaware of, and I thank them too.

Peaches often said in her posts that she loved us, and was grateful to us.

We love her, and are so grateful for her and the gifts she gave us all.

She asked me to save this for her so she could use it again next year. I think she'd like me to post it so that she could tell us  once again...........

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #850 on: December 30, 2008, 12:37:00 PM »

Oh, CBB........

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #851 on: December 30, 2008, 12:43:50 PM »

I am so sorry to hear this sad sad news.  Peaches was a special person.  Is there any way to find out her real name so we may send a condolence card?  I have her address but not her name.
Rest In Peace, Peaches and know you were loved by many!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #852 on: December 30, 2008, 12:44:27 PM »

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Peach
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: December 30, 2008, 12:55:50 PM »

I have just received the news of the passing of our dear Peaches. Thank you Lalas for always alerting me to important news and Nonesie for letting us know of her passing. Peaches was such an inspiration of courage, faith, and joy to us all, with her special brand of humor and her wonderfully positive attitude. She is a hero and I will never forget her. I know she is marvelling at the delights of Heaven right now, met by her mother, and now with None's Rick, Natalee, and Caylee, and so many other loved ones. I feel truly blessed to have "known" her here, as I have been blessed to know so many of you. My heart grieves for Peaches' family, as I know her loss must weigh very heavy on them. I pray that they can find comfort in the Lord and know that Peaches is with them always. The world has lost a truly great woman...I love you Peaches!!

Bring Natalee home...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #854 on: December 30, 2008, 01:23:45 PM »

From everything I am reading Peaches was a wonderful person, my thoughts and prayers are with her family, and all her friends. Rest In Peace Peaches.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: December 30, 2008, 02:06:11 PM »

Peaches

I am so thankful that our lives touched. Your compassion and humor while dealing with a mountain that appeared too steep to climb was such an inspiration to me.

Peaches … your climb was successful!! You have reached the top of that mountain and … your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ had gone before and .. was waiting with His arms outstretched to take you to the place that has been prepared expecially for you.

My prayer is that your father, husband, daughter and loved ones will receive the strength and peace in their profound loss … the strength an peace that only God can afford.

Love, Janet

+++++++

John 14:2-3
In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: December 30, 2008, 03:02:27 PM »

I watch the John Edward Cross Country show a lot, and I do believe he is in touch with people in heaven. In fact, there was something on TV about psychics recently, and he passed a lot of scientific tests.

Anyway, I love to hear the messages that John Edward brings to families from those who are in heaven, and the greatest thing is that the people in heaven still have the same personality they had on earth. If they were feisty and full of humor like our Peaches, they remain exactly the same in heaven. Knowing that, I can picture her there today, hugging those she hasn't seen in a while, cracking jokes, being mischievous, and all the while beaming down from heaven at her family and friends. I just know that she is aware of all the wonderful things being said to her and about her today.

Peaches, I'm so glad you're out of pain, and I know you're gonna be a great guardian angel and advocate in heaven for those of us still here.

Big hugs and smoochies.

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: December 30, 2008, 03:18:00 PM »

BECAUSE HE LIVES!!

God sent His son, they called Him, Jesus;
He came to love, heal and forgive;
He lived and died to buy my pardon,
An empty grave is there to prove my Savior lives!

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow,
Because He lives, all fear is gone;
Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives!

How sweet to hold a newborn baby,
And feel the pride and joy he gives;
But greater still the calm assurance:
This child can face uncertain days because He Lives!

Just because He lives!

And then one day, I'll cross the river,
I'll fight life's final war with pain;
And then, as death gives way to vict'ry,
I'll see the lights of glory and I'll know He lives!

Just because He lives!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYjj0R4ONlE&feature=related

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: December 30, 2008, 03:47:20 PM »

My heart is so heavy now, with the news of the loss of our dear sweet Peaches.  I pray for her husband and dear daughter and family and friends who will miss her dearly like we will.

Peaches:  you are a Remarkable person.  Someone who has taught me life lessons that I will carry with me always.  You inspire me in so many ways.  I will miss your wit and humor, and there will not be a time that I come here to SM that I will not think of you. 

I love you Peaches.  Rest In Peace

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: December 30, 2008, 04:03:12 PM »

I just checked in to SM after a Christmas hiatus ... I am so sorry. One of our stars has dimmed.

Some peach trees --

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.