April 27, 2024, 04:28:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PEACHES "rally", prayer and encouragement thead! R.I.P SWEET PEACHES  (Read 444045 times)
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: January 07, 2009, 12:38:49 PM »

Today is the day that Peaches friends and family with join together at a service for her.  I wonder if they know just how much she has touched the lives of so many people.  She was the example of strength and good humor that we rarely see in life, especially from one is fighting
for her own life.  Many of us have stories of special times with Peaches...like the early morning times when Leslie brought us the newspapers and we all said good morning over a cup of coffee.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: January 07, 2009, 12:43:40 PM »

oops....hit the wrong button....lol     Peaches taught us to think about miracles, pray for them, and expect no less.  We all tried so hard...for our friend....and then we came to realize that the miracle was in our midst.  I will not forget what she brought to us.  Hugs Peaches.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: January 07, 2009, 01:47:44 PM »

Today is the day that Peaches friends and family with join together at a service for her.  I wonder if they know just how much she has touched the lives of so many people.  She was the example of strength and good humor that we rarely see in life, especially from one is fighting
for her own life.  Many of us have stories of special times with Peaches...like the early morning times when Leslie brought us the newspapers and we all said good morning over a cup of coffee.

Even those of us who weren't chatting felt a comfort in logging in each morning and seeing Leslie's newspaper updates and Peach's humor.  Loved it.  RIP dear friend.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #923 on: January 07, 2009, 02:01:12 PM »

I remember those too, Mere. There are so many of us that have found our way back here to honor Peaches and reflect what a splash Peaches made in our lives. We continue to ride the ripples.

I got up this morning remembering her, knowing what a difficult day this would be for her family. There's such a difficult time for them at this point. Anyone who has stood where they are today standing, knows that the threshold to the road ahead on a journey you have, so far, taken with a loved one who is missing, can be a gut wrenching place. After the service, after the house clears out, and there is no more you can do, you inevitably stand at that threshold, peering down a path. I don't know how anyone can face that without faith. That moment has a way of stripping everything away, but within Fath is all the hope and promise that is needed to move on, one step at a time, and one day at a time.

We need to hold them in our prayers. We can still do that for Peaches. We can adopt her loves into our family, and maybe that's our own gift giving opportunity in this expected miracle that is "Peaches". I still hold Nonesuche there, and there is plenty of room for Peaches family beside of her.

I think this family that clustered around Peaches here had a dual purpose. We gave encouragement to Peaches, and now we give comfort to each other. She's tapping us again, to have this family sustain her other one. That's the way with ripples; they just get bigger and bigger the further out they reach. 

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: January 07, 2009, 08:53:54 PM »

She was never far from my heart today and I miss her terribly.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: January 07, 2009, 09:06:41 PM »

Here is our beautiful Peaches, for those who never had the pleasure of meeting her in person.

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #926 on: January 07, 2009, 09:39:49 PM »

I am sitting here crying my eyes out, i had no idea until today.  It really makes you appreciate how God brings so many special people in our lives, whether we meet them face to face or not.  She was yet another inspiration to me and I  pray for her family and there comfort.

It makes me think about some of the bickering that  goes on here, the disagreements we have that make me know that we truly are a family here.  We need to remember to make up and respect each other as she always did.

The best part of such a tragedy, is she gets to meet NATALEE & AND to be a MOTHER to CAYLEE, where we won't have that opportunity until hopefully in the late future.  Boy the stories she can tell Natalee and let them both know how much they've touched this world and how we and others are fighting for justice.

I have absolutely every reason to believe, Rick is holding them all hand in hand, knowing we will all be together some day.  Rick knew Nonesy's heart, and still does.  So have no doubt he is in heaven welcoming them and showing them around, looking down and say everything will be ok.  They ARE in a better place and there is NO suffering.   God bring comfort to the  living and know our future is in God's and for reasons only he knows, not for us to ask, but know there is a method to the madness.

Thank you lord for giving our precious peaches and mom and also Rick to two beautiful girls served such injustice, giving them knowledge and love.  Smiling down on us, to say, It WILL be ok.

God Bless you all!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: January 08, 2009, 12:46:19 PM »

Hugs to all Peaches friends
she would want you all to stay strong and Im sad to hear of her passing, God bless her family, and all her friends in here.  Be sad for a little while, then keep her passion alive.  i never got the chance to meet her, but could tell she was a special member in here. 
She isnt gone, just no longer suffering, she is still alive in spirit.
All monkeys who had the pleasure of knowing her, i am envious, wish i got to know her in here.  Anyone got any stories to share?
Love lucinda. 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #928 on: January 09, 2009, 12:27:35 PM »

http://scripts.funeralone.com/generated/33-932.pdf

The link above holds the Prayer Card for Peaches service. For those who wish, you may print and fold into a card for your keeping.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #929 on: January 09, 2009, 12:52:50 PM »

Nice photo
http://www.northsidechapel.com/visitations/Photos.php?id=932&action=post

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: January 09, 2009, 03:38:45 PM »

Thanks you Nut.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: January 09, 2009, 09:20:38 PM »

This was posted by Bastibro on Natalee's thread.  I thought Peaches would like it in hers.  The pictures of our Peaches are a blessing...what a smile.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: January 09, 2009, 09:28:27 PM »

Thank you Nut. 

Peaches touched my heart, and I'll never forget her.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: January 10, 2009, 05:26:26 AM »

Thank you Nut

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #934 on: January 14, 2009, 04:39:06 PM »

I am stunned to learn, on the football thread, of Peaches' passing.  She was the epitome of grace and strength in the face of her horrendous ordeal.  She reminded us that every day matters - every day is worth fighting for - and was an inspiration to many.  What an incredible legacy!  May you rest in peace, Peaches!  Peace to the Peaches family as well.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: January 19, 2009, 07:37:31 PM »

I am deeply saddened to hear the news.  I was in Georgia with Family over the Christmas Holiday and I thought of her on more than one occasion.  My computer died while we were away and I am just getting back to visit here.

She was a friend to many here at SM and an inspiration to all of us.  I'll surely miss the spunk she displayed in her posts.  Forever in our hearts Peaches will be.

MsVada

Maine, born and raised!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: February 03, 2009, 09:35:33 PM »

Just stopping by to say I thought of you today Peaches.  Hugs, Beans
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: February 13, 2009, 02:54:58 PM »

OMG, I am so sad.

Peaches, I will miss you, I already do.  I am thankful that I got to know you. I always think of you when I see peaches.

We've lost a wonderful Monkey. Rest in peace.

Love and prayers to Peaches' loved ones.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: May 08, 2009, 08:32:03 AM »

A special prayer this week for Peache's daughter and husband, for comfort and solace and to know that she is always with them. All we monkey mothers embrace your daughter on this Mother's Day, in honor of the special spirit you shared with all of us.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #939 on: May 08, 2009, 11:31:35 AM »

Each morning I would look forward to seeing Peaches posting from work, then later while battling that insidious disease I would wait for her posts and updates with everyone else.  I never met her, but it didn't matter.  She seemed like an old friend....she still does.  That's why I keep her in my sig line....she's always with us and I wish I had half of her strength, intelligence & wit on a daily basis. 

I, too, keep her husband, daughter & loved ones in my thoughts & prayers. 

an angelic monkey

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.