April 26, 2024, 07:23:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PEACHES "rally", prayer and encouragement thead! R.I.P SWEET PEACHES  (Read 443941 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #200 on: November 20, 2007, 05:05:53 PM »

aryers for Peaches and hope today went well for you !!   

PRAYERS !!!!   Dunno what the heck happened there?   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: November 20, 2007, 08:00:07 PM »

aryers for Peaches and hope today went well for you !!   

PRAYERS !!!!   Dunno what the heck happened there?   

Prayers for Peaches from Muffy too.  Angie, I know what happened...You were upholding your title of Typo Queen.    How ever you say it or spell it, I hope when Peaches reads here she will feel uplifted.  We are thinking and praying.  [[[Hugs}}}

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: November 20, 2007, 09:12:12 PM »

Peaches,
I know I have not posted on this thread for awhile but be assured I have prayed for you everyday. You have been such an inspiration to us all. Praying again that round 6 goes well.
Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #203 on: November 20, 2007, 11:30:51 PM »

Peaches,
I know I have not posted on this thread for awhile but be assured I have prayed for you everyday. You have been such an inspiration to us all. Praying again that round 6 goes well.
Sam

We're all together with this, Sam...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #204 on: November 22, 2007, 02:30:37 AM »

Peaches? I've looked for you all day. I thought you might have visited the case discussion thread with the news on Natalee. If you should stop by, I just want you to know that we're thinking about you and praying for you and wub you! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: November 22, 2007, 08:32:22 AM »

Peaches ~  Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.  May the Lord hold you and keep you in the palm of his hand.  Be well.  You are always in my prayers.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #206 on: November 23, 2007, 01:43:10 AM »

Thinking of you today, Peaches and praying for you and those platelets and the chemo. treatments. {{{{Hugs}}}}   

Roos~

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: November 23, 2007, 09:46:49 AM »

Peaches ~ I'm praying for platelets for you.  And visualizing lots and lots of platelets forming and sending you on down the road to chemo #6-the last on the list.  {{{hugs}}}

crazybabyborg
« Reply #208 on: November 23, 2007, 11:16:49 AM »

Peaches, I'm praying for platelets.............Thanksgiving is such a great but hectic time, please don't overdue to the point that your body borrows from it's platelet making capabilities, to accomodate the demands of the Holidays! Take care of you! God Bless!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #209 on: November 23, 2007, 03:28:29 PM »

When I went to the lab on Monday, I only had 72.  The chemo nurse says I am doing pretty well because she has other patients who have to wait three and four weeks for platelets.  So she told me to take the rest of the week off and get my labs done again next Monday with chemo #6 on Tuesday. 

At this point, it's not a big surprise that I am having problems with platelets.  Carboplatin is cytoxic.  You can only have six rounds in a row and then you have to stop for awhile.  Nice stuff.  I'm lining up for Round #12 of carboplatin (had 6 the first time around). 

Generally, I feel pretty good right now.  Of course that will change on Tuesday but not for long.  I have to finish strong so I can get a CT and see what my doctor wants to do next. 
Thanks as always for your prayers and concern.  I love you all.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: November 23, 2007, 07:59:38 PM »

Thanks for the update Peaches.  We love you right back!

Hang in there.

Beans
crazybabyborg
« Reply #211 on: November 24, 2007, 03:10:06 AM »

I'm so sorry, Peaches and know you must have been terribly disappointed. Well, maybe the revised time plan will be exactly what is needed. Please give your body a chance to build up, hon. It will be alright, Peaches. Prayers are always answered, timeframes aren't always ours. Keep the faith, and get some rest. Please know we all want to stand in the gap for you when you're just tired of it, and feeling discouraged. I'm there, Peaches and together we'll just make a monkey bridge over this little valley. Walk over it at your own pace.  Wink God Bless You!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #212 on: November 24, 2007, 07:53:28 AM »

CBB, you always say just the right things.  I am disappointed in the delay but the delay was good.  I felt good on the holiday and got to cook and eat and party with my family and friends.  Last year I was a yacking fool all day and spent a lot of the day laying in the guest room.  Not this year. DH said every time he checked from across the room I was smiling and laughing.  Daughter had a good day too.  We invited her boyfriend along since his mother had to work.  I'll have to ask him what he thought of it all.  I don't think he's used to seeing 17 people for dinner in one place.  It was fun.  I was too tired to stay too late and shoot pool but I will do that next time I'm there. 

Thanks to all of you for checking on me.  Beans, my friend, I thought about you yesterday during the game.  Very disappointing.  Counting on you to let me know the results of the press conference.

So here I am up early, drinking coffee and catching up.  I saw TerryD in the Cage the other day.  I am so glad he is feeling good.  I know we all prayed hard and expectantly for his miracle.  Expect a miracle for me too.  I do. 

Love y'all.

Expect a miracle.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: November 24, 2007, 08:36:35 AM »

Peaches I agree with you that CBB has such a way with words that are so uplifting.

I think you're here for a reason Peaches, I've felt that since I first learned more of the details and I still believe you are here for a reason. God works that way you know, I truly believe that God does have a plan for us all.

You must not forget you have a guardian angel too, I'm praying for platelets and for you to be healed and also asking that angel to help you. Draw strength from the family and friends who surrounded you at Thanksgiving, that in and of itself is a true blessing.

Godspeed our Peaches

I continue to stand with the girl.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: November 24, 2007, 04:55:49 PM »

Wow! its kinda neat to see all the old names and icons again.. I been on top of my house painting, I hired a friend to paint but yikes! he like weighs over 300 lbs and I'm at 160 lbs and therefore it was me painting the top of the house.. Well I bought a new shirt to go with the paint on my house, its like super colorful but I like it..

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: November 24, 2007, 04:59:42 PM »

Since my operation, I been working out at the gym everyday and started playing racquet ball along with all the other stuff I do and I have won every game with 4 different players so they are kidding saying whatever I lost in surgery I must of made up for in my racquet ball skills..  I'm currently on routine type exams and I feel like I can actually say I'm back to being as normal as one can be with the adventure Peaches and I went through..

Terry
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: November 25, 2007, 10:12:52 AM »

Since my operation, I been working out at the gym everyday and started playing racquet ball along with all the other stuff I do and I have won every game with 4 different players so they are kidding saying whatever I lost in surgery I must of made up for in my racquet ball skills..  I'm currently on routine type exams and I feel like I can actually say I'm back to being as normal as one can be with the adventure Peaches and I went through..

Terry

It's really great to see you here again Terry.  {{Hugs}} to you and Peaches!  Wub you both!! 

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: November 25, 2007, 10:32:02 AM »

Peaches, I swear we were separated at birth--we must have been!!  I have fought the platelet war too, and now have tons and tons of those little guys swimming around in my veins.  You will win this one, too, I know it.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.  Positive imaging, my girl.  Just imagine those little platelet guys regenerating and swimming upstream, mightily!   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: November 25, 2007, 11:09:34 AM »

Terry

Terry!

It is always so nice to find your posts  Laughing

Another 'monkey reason to be thankful this season.  Cool

Peaches -- I'm sure all that holiday cheer morphed right into the extra platelets you need. And now you're ready to jog that last little bit over the finish line! But we're all pushing and pulling you across so you don't have to do all the work by yourself  Very Happy

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #219 on: November 26, 2007, 04:55:41 PM »

AZ, you never fail to encourage me by reminding me I am not the first one down this road.

Good news is today's platelet count was 233 so I am good to go tomorrow for chemo #6.  I feel good.  The other day, somebody told me I looked awesome (she was drunk like a big dog!)  Yeah, right.  Some days I look more "alive" than others.  When I get really anemic, I look pretty pale.  But at least I have eyebrows again.  That was a scary look for me.  You look in the mirror and without eyebrows and eyelashes, your eyes look like two peeholes in a snowbank. 

The worst part about doing chemo tomorrow is I will be away from the computer and even though it will only be a few hours, I'll be way behind when I get home. 

Thanks for your prayers and encouragement.  God answers prayers.  This I know.

Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.