March 19, 2024, 02:09:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PEACHES "rally", prayer and encouragement thead! R.I.P SWEET PEACHES  (Read 441878 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: December 25, 2008, 04:22:29 PM »

Peaches

I continue to stand with the girl.
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: December 25, 2008, 10:48:38 PM »

Peaches~
Hoping you and your family had a very wonderfully blessed day today. You are always in my thoughts & prayers. May the Lord bless you & your family each & everyday! You are such an inspiration to us all. We Love You, Peaches!! 

Roos~

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: December 27, 2008, 04:12:09 AM »

Peaches, I love you.  I hope you had a Christmas Miracle and are feeling even a little better.  I miss your smiling monkey face and your spunky words.

Bless you, sweetie!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #783 on: December 28, 2008, 01:45:29 AM »

Peaches,

I'm never on time, so this is late. Hey, anyone can send Christmas Wishes ON Christmas, but getting one 2 days AFTER Christmas makes it unique, right??

That's what I'm hoping you are doing. You're just waiting to give us a Christmas update on your schedule. Making an entrance......every spunky Southern gal knows the value of it! 

I miss you, Peaches. You remain in my prayers and they are specific for healing. I'm expecting that, Peaches. It may be in small tiny steps, but I'm claimng that for you.

I love you, sistah. God Bless, Touch, and Heal Peaches. Amen.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: December 28, 2008, 02:53:32 PM »

Peaches, you are in my daily prayers and you know you are my hero.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: December 29, 2008, 04:21:25 PM »

Peaches, Merry Christmas to you and your hubby and daughter. I thought of you several times today and each time said a prayer you will feel strong enough to enjoy the holiday. So many here are sending love and prayers for you, we'll hope you can feel the love sweetie.

Muffy please explain why you edited this post?

TIA

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: December 29, 2008, 04:44:28 PM »

Peaches, Merry Christmas to you and your hubby and daughter. I thought of you several times today and each time said a prayer you will feel strong enough to enjoy the holiday. So many here are sending love and prayers for you, we'll hope you can feel the love sweetie.

Muffy please explain why you edited this post?

TIA

I edited the post once, to correct a misspelled word.  I didn't leave an explanation in the post, as I edited as I was reading and didn't think any thing about it, as it was meant as a kindness.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: December 29, 2008, 08:00:47 PM »

Thanks for explaining Muffy, it's been a tough day and having just spoken with Peache's husband I need to make a post on his behalf.

He is such a lovely man and my heart breaks for he and his daughter.

We lost our Peaches to her illness, I will be forwarding information regarding the coming service for her to Klaas so that anyone who is in that area who might want to attend will have the information they will need to do so.

Please know her husband spoke of the love and support so many at SM had for Peaches, it's so apparent how meaningful that is to him at this time, he spoke of how many loved Peaches and it is so very true.

For intuition's sake I was on a mission to speak to her today, oddly enough post leaving her a voicemail, my daughter called me. We heard two series of beeps on the phone line, we both commented never having heard beeps like that on our mobile prior - we joked it was Rick letting us know he was there.

About a half hour later her husband called and left a voicemail. I have to think that Rick has Peaches by the hand now, that those beeps were their way of letting us know that.

There is a part of me that is in such deep sorrow tonight, for losing our Peaches and knowing the journey ahead for her husband and daughter. We need to keep them in our prayers as often as we can.

God bless you Peaches, forever and always. We miss and love you immensely and celebrate that God will bring you peace and a new purpose.

God bless her husband, her daughter, and her family and friends. We grieve with you and we hope in some small way, to be part of the many lights she cast into this world for goodness and for courage in the face of great adversity.

I find comfort thinking of her walking among the roses so many posted for her here.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: December 29, 2008, 08:18:02 PM »

Peace be with you Peaches.  I'll miss you.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: December 29, 2008, 08:32:50 PM »

I am deeply saddened to hear the news about Peaches.  I will keep her family in my prayers.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: December 29, 2008, 08:42:30 PM »

Thanks for explaining Muffy, it's been a tough day and having just spoken with Peache's husband I need to make a post on his behalf.

He is such a lovely man and my heart breaks for he and his daughter.

We lost our Peaches to her illness, I will be forwarding information regarding the coming service for her to Klaas so that anyone who is in that area who might want to attend will have the information they will need to do so.

Please know her husband spoke of the love and support so many at SM had for Peaches, it's so apparent how meaningful that is to him at this time, he spoke of how many loved Peaches and it is so very true.

For intuition's sake I was on a mission to speak to her today, oddly enough post leaving her a voicemail, my daughter called me. We heard two series of beeps on the phone line, we both commented never having heard beeps like that on our mobile prior - we joked it was Rick letting us know he was there.

About a half hour later her husband called and left a voicemail. I have to think that Rick has Peaches by the hand now, that those beeps were their way of letting us know that.

There is a part of me that is in such deep sorrow tonight, for losing our Peaches and knowing the journey ahead for her husband and daughter. We need to keep them in our prayers as often as we can.

God bless you Peaches, forever and always. We miss and love you immensely and celebrate that God will bring you peace and a new purpose.

God bless her husband, her daughter, and her family and friends. We grieve with you and we hope in some small way, to be part of the many lights she cast into this world for goodness and for courage in the face of great adversity.

I find comfort thinking of her walking among the roses so many posted for her here.

Thank you Nonesuche
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: December 29, 2008, 08:52:33 PM »

nonesuche

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: December 29, 2008, 08:54:15 PM »

Rest in peace, sweet Peaches. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: December 29, 2008, 08:59:20 PM »

Thank You Nonesuch for letting us know about Peaches new Journey.She showed us all such strength and courage just as your Rick did. I am re posting this from the musings thread where I posted it yesterday.

Author unknown

'm Free
Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free.
  I'm following the path God laid for me.
I took his hand when I heard him call
I turned my back and left it all.
I could not stay another day
to laugh,to love to work or play.
Tasks undone must stay that way.
  I found that peace at close of day.
If my parting has left a void
  then fill it with remembered joy.
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss,
ah, yes, these things I too will miss.
Be not burdened with times of sorrow
  I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.
My life's been full, I've savored much,
  good friends, good times,
      a loved one's touch.
Perhaps my time seemed all too brief,
  don't lengthen it now with undue grief.
Lift up your hearts and share with me
      God wanted me now:
            He set me free.

Just a swinging with the tribe
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: December 29, 2008, 09:06:02 PM »

I'm sorry I didn't get to know you, Peaches.  I'm just lucky to have been on the same forum as you.  May you find peace and happiness in a better place.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: December 29, 2008, 09:08:27 PM »

I am terribly saddened with this news. I know Peaches is with Our Lord, whole and in no pain, but selfishly I will miss her so much. Peaches was my strength earlier this year when I was going through my colon cancer surgery. She gave me courage. I love you Peaches. I don't know how to post beautiful flowers and pictures.....but you know you are my rose!!

None, thank you.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #796 on: December 29, 2008, 09:08:57 PM »

Rest in Peace Peaches, give Caylee a big hug from all of us! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: December 29, 2008, 09:09:23 PM »

Godspeed my dear Peaches. I will think of you often and smile, for you have been a wonderful friend and inspiration to me. I will keep your family  in my prayers. Until we meet again sistah!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: December 29, 2008, 09:11:17 PM »

Oh how sad. I'm sitting here crying my eyes out.

I have the sweetest picture of Peaches. Would it be okay if I posted it here in her thread so everyone can see what a beautiful person she was?

I Stand With The Girl
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: December 29, 2008, 09:11:19 PM »

Rest In Peace Peaches.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.