May 28, 2024, 01:28:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #660 7/19 - 7/20/2007  (Read 194636 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #240 on: July 19, 2007, 09:08:28 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Medleyrelay isn't happy:

M***R Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:33 pm    

OMG is right what the heck is that all about - lordy they should both get their asses sued big time. Joe Hope you caught that - since the early days nothing has been more disgusting. I have always disliked both of those clowns and never more than tonite!!!!  

M***R Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:52 pm    

I think that they are just getting the stories mixed up here. They are taking what probably did happen - drugs and whisking her off on the private jet - and have to still stick to the same old ORIGINAL perpetrators - that BS crap of Beths. so they indeed probably do have what happened to Natalee correct but feel like they still have to blame it on J2K.

Which of course makes BOR and Geraldo seem to appear just incredibly brilliant with their big inside source. Yes I smell a Globe article very soon -

and yes SandraK tell your husband I am mad as hell!!!!!!!  

Passing  MEDS a peice of sandpaper to blow her nose on.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: July 19, 2007, 09:08:29 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Quote from: "Kermit"
This is the same pack of lies that scubajap posted long ago along and then
Dompig began to spew too.

we have pictures of Natalee purchasing drugs
Posted by: Scubajap | Monday, December 19, 2005 at 05:12 PM

BE CAREFUL ARUBA - TIME IS RUNNING OUT

Fact is that I regard anything Aruba says as a LIE, and any evidence they put forth as a FABRICATION. They have cried wolf TOO MANY times.

I am not going to believe any Natalee scenario unless the FBI comes up with it, or unless Beth and the family sign on to it. Does anyone have to wonder what they think of this absurd story?

Desperate people circulating desperate lies - ARUBA IS DESPERATE -
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: July 19, 2007, 09:08:57 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
American teen overdoses, found lifeless on beach...  End of story!  Even if sexual assault had occurred it would have been explained away and all the islanders would have gone on with their routines.

"Heavy battery" took place at some point and that made it impossible to dismiss as a party gone bad.

BINGO
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: July 19, 2007, 09:09:43 PM »

BOR needs to have Geraldo's body language tonight examined by his talking head for that he loves so much, Geraldo didn't even want to look up as BOR began the sack of lies of this  Rolling Eyes

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: July 19, 2007, 09:09:46 PM »

FOC,show was FOC.She may died of drugs,but they were given or forced on her by the perps.GO TIM,GO TES
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: July 19, 2007, 09:09:55 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "blah"
The reason why JVDS and Kalpoes disposed of Natalee's body was not because of a cocaine overdose and fear they would find cocaine in her body, it was the fear an autopsy would should other things that happened to her body, ie a sexual assault.

It makes ZERO sense that anyone would go out of their way to hide a body because a teenager that no one knew OD'd. ZERO. If they left her where she supposedly (According to BOR) OD'd, she would have been found, the autopsy would have revealed why and it would have been a simple case of a teen partying too hard.

BOR's theory almost makes some hate site's theories of NH running away look sane. Almost I said.

if she was OD'ing by her own free will, all they had to do was dump her at an emergency room - problem solved.

Any idiot that believes this nonesense does not belong having their own "news show" and I use that term very loosely with these jerkoffs

If it happened like this, they would not have brought her to an emergency room. That would have implicated them because people saw her drive off with them. However, if someone was just found on the beach dead, no one would know how or where they received the drugs because as everyone knows, Aruba is a cesspool of drugs.

The fact is that one disposes a body when they have something to hide ... ie THEY KILLED THEM!

How many cases have we covered in 2+ years where the reason why a body is hid in the woods, dumped in the water or burned was to cover up a crime.

Everywhere, except in Aruba. Geraldo go pound sand.

if they dumped her at the emergency room and ran away, she probably would still be alive
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: July 19, 2007, 09:10:35 PM »

The reason why JVDS and Kalpoes disposed of Natalee's body was not because of a cocaine overdose and fear they would find cocaine in her body, it was the fear an autopsy would should other things that happened to her body, ie a sexual assault.

It makes ZERO sense that anyone would go out of their way to hide a body because a teenager that no one knew OD'd. ZERO. If they left her where she supposedly (According to BOR) OD'd, she would have been found, the autopsy would have revealed why and it would have been a simple case of a teen partying too hard.

BOR's theory almost makes some hate site's theories of NH running away look sane. Almost I said.

RED - they must be affraid TES will find Natalee's body.  They have to come up with an answer.  Saying Natalee used cocaine willingly with Joran fits their purposes.  That way Joran will get off with time served, afterall..all he did was lie.  Evil or Very Mad

Agreed!

Aruba in full spin as TES going back and Beth's upcoming book is going to blow a whole a mile wide in that island.

People do die of cocaine/drug overdoses on these islands. Guess what, they find them in their room or on the beach or in the woods. They don't disappear or get buried at sea.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: July 19, 2007, 09:10:40 PM »

Angie  Laughing  Laughing tell her to go sit in the super glue with rattiest man too

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: July 19, 2007, 09:13:05 PM »

Medleyrelay isn't happy:

I think that they are just getting the stories mixed up here. They are taking what probably did happen - drugs and whisking her off on the private jet - and have to still stick to the same old ORIGINAL perpetrators - that BS crap of Beths. so they indeed probably do have what happened to Natalee correct but feel like they still have to blame it on J2K.

Which of course makes BOR and Geraldo seem to appear just incredibly brilliant with their big inside source. Yes I smell a Globe article very soon -

What does Sandra K's husband have to do with it? Isn't he a doctor or some such thing?

I Stand With The Girl
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: July 19, 2007, 09:13:38 PM »

Do you offer to commit someone to a mental institution for disposing of an accidental overdose?? Especially if the person is a minor??  Do the FBI and Dutch behaviorists classify a bad judgment, scared teen as a psychopath?

I don't think anything is new.  They called Dompig, to verify his FBI comment...and once again...he gave them (the old) a "inside scoop". Maybe someone should tell them Dompig was fired.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: July 19, 2007, 09:13:42 PM »

I hope there is enough evidence left with the body that when TES finds her, they can put all of tis BS to an end, this is our last hope

Tim Miller is the last chance
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: July 19, 2007, 09:15:02 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Medleyrelay isn't happy:

What does Sandra K's husband have to do with it? Isn't he a doctor or some such thing?

Nothing - SandraK posted she told her husband "Medley will be mad as hell", that's all.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: July 19, 2007, 09:15:17 PM »

Transcribed by Heli at RU:

O'Reilly & Geraldo July 19, 2007 TRANSCRIPT

Bill O'Reilly
July 19, 2007

Transcribed from DVD recording

O'Reilly:

Natalee Holloway, the 18 year old woman who disappeared two years ago in Aruba died from cardiac arrest brought on by an overdose of cocaine. According to top LE officials, Natalee ingested the cocaine with Joran van der Sloot and one of the Kalpoe brothers. Her body was then disposed of in the ocean.
With us now is Fox News Anchor, Geraldo Rivera who you can see Saturday and Sunday at 8 pm in the Factor slot.

I've got to give a viewer advisory here that this is information that the Factor has not been able to confirm independently because there is no body but law enforcement officials believe that, exactly what I said that Natalee took a massive overdose of cocaine and when she died these boys disposed of her body

Geraldo:

I think it's entirely plausible. Let me just back up.

One of the , I lament the fact that the island nation of Aruba has suffered so grievously in terms of its economics because of this notorious case

O'Reilly:

Have they?

Geraldo:

Oh yes, tourism is way, way down but one of the dirty secrets of Aruba was it made Vegas, you know what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, it made Vegas look tame.

Aruba was a place where the older people could go and have access to legal prostitutes and the younger kids could go and the reason all the highschool graduating classes all adored it is they could get whatever drugs they wanted.

Shortly after the homicide, when we went down to investigate we were with Natalee's uncles. They worked as undercover agents with us at Carlos and Charlie's Nightclub where Natalee spent part of that last evening with Joran van der Sloot.

On camera we easily captured them being offered ecstacy, marijuana and cocaine. Drugs were everywhere and that's why it's entirely plausible, especially with Joran van der Sloot, this slick, rock N roll man of the house there, that she got involved with drugs and had an accidental overdose and I don't know that for a fact, because as you correctly suggested, the body was disposed of. The sea disposal of the body is what the bet has been from the very beginning.

O'Reilly:

Right, right and again The Factor has not been able to confirm what I told you, however it does come from an enormously credible source
Geraldo:

And the focus has to remain on Joran van der Sloot because even in your accounting, he is responsible for at least the secreting of the body and the ultimate disposal. O'Reilly:

You bet.

So it is law enforcement providing the information.  Dompig???

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: July 19, 2007, 09:16:15 PM »

the more I think of what OSpainter posted and listening to this story..
I keep going Hmmmmm

Unconfirmed by FOX  ...  Aruba tourism is down, drugs are every where, OD on drugs..  body disposed of .. focuse still on Joran l
(they forgot to mention... no effort to provide medical help)
Does not paint a pretty pic for Aruba  to me...

I think I'm gong to tone my e-mail down a bit..

JMO  of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: July 19, 2007, 09:16:46 PM »

something just does not sit right with me about this tonight, neither BOR nor Geraldo appeared to even want to look into the camera, both worked overtime to state it was an 'unverfied' report and BOR nearly winked when he said "very high up in the ALE"

my gut reaction is something isn't right here beyond the obvious we're all upset about, there were mixed messages throughout in body language and even language

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #255 on: July 19, 2007, 09:16:51 PM »

I guess I don't need that link to the slam job I saw coming last week.

I got a bad feeling this is just the beginning. These guys were at one point considered educated about the facts of the case. If these two can't get it correct ~ you better put on your flame retardant underwear.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: July 19, 2007, 09:18:54 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Maybe someone should tell them Dompig was fired.

Yes, and fired for putting forth this same theory! The irony...
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: July 19, 2007, 09:19:55 PM »

I want to rip that stupid mustache right off Heraldo's ugly face god I hate that guy
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: July 19, 2007, 09:19:58 PM »

if she was OD'ing by her own free will, all they had to do was dump her at an emergency room - problem solved.

Any idiot that believes this nonesense does not belong having their own "news show" and I use that term very loosely with these jerkoffs

If it happened like this, they would not have brought her to an emergency room. That would have implicated them because people saw her drive off with them. However, if someone was just found on the beach dead, no one would know how or where they received the drugs because as everyone knows, Aruba is a cesspool of drugs.

The fact is that one disposes a body when they have something to hide ... ie THEY KILLED THEM!

How many cases have we covered in 2+ years where the reason why a body is hid in the woods, dumped in the water or burned was to cover up a crime.

Everywhere, except in Aruba. Geraldo go pound sand.

if they dumped her at the emergency room and ran away, she probably would still be alive

Honestly Blah, I do not think these selfish bastards care about anyone else's welfare. That's why none of them helped look for her in the beginning.

These 3 pathetic individuals only care about themselves and saving their own asses. If anyone was in trouble, they would have just left them.

The fact that there is no body means only one thing ... They did not want the body to be found. And why is that? Oh, can we say assault.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: July 19, 2007, 09:21:25 PM »

They can claim anything they want now.  They must be worried that TES will find her body.

Oh yes.  I hope someone is sweating up a storm Evil or Very Mad

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.