May 29, 2024, 08:08:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #660 7/19 - 7/20/2007  (Read 194693 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: July 19, 2007, 09:35:18 PM »

Was the credible source Dompig's drug dealing brother Boeti?
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: July 19, 2007, 09:36:55 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"

THREE TOURISTS IN ARUBA TODAY

Note - doesn't the couple look like they are having the time of their lives?

It looks like they are apprehensive and maybe worried about who is ransacking their room.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: July 19, 2007, 09:37:40 PM »

Was the credible source Dompig's drug dealing brother Boeti?

or the 1/2 brother drug dealer Lorenzo?

maybe it was Junior the landfill druggy

or shall we bring up the witness who said he saw her killed and he kept the guys' condom in another country frozen
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: July 19, 2007, 09:37:44 PM »

Posted at RU:

postahbabe Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:26 pm    

If you need a good laugh, go lurk and do some reading at the monkkkeypile. They're FREAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a hoot and a half.

Actually postahbabe - we are getting a pretty good laugh reading RU right now.  Seems Joran is guilty as hell still, huh?  ALE still covered up the crime of hiding/disposing of a body.  Why didn't Joran call 911 or take her to the hospital?  Could it be because she was given XTC, then raped and beaten?  Is that when she died and they HAD to dispose of her body?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: July 19, 2007, 09:38:16 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"

It looks like they are apprehensive and maybe worried about who is ransacking their room.

LMAO dan!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: July 19, 2007, 09:38:59 PM »

My prediction:  klaas nailed it!!

they are going into full spin mode because Tim Miller knows where to look and he will find the body.  Dompig slipped up and gave him too much info and then tried everything in his power to prevent Tim from doing this last search.  Now that Dompig is not in the way, Tim found the resources and is gonna go get Natalee.  Tim will bring her home.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: July 19, 2007, 09:39:15 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

http://www.cocaineaddiction.com/cocaine_coke.html

<snip>
What are the short-term effects of cocaine use?

Cocaine's effects appear almost immediately after a single dose, and disappear within a few minutes or hours. Taken in small amounts (up to 100 mg), cocaine usually makes the user feel euphoric, energetic, talkative, and mentally alert, especially to the sensations of sight, sound, and touch. It can also temporarily decrease the need for food and sleep.

But yet J2K kept telling that Natalee fell asleep in the back of the car.

Facts don't add up huh???

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: July 19, 2007, 09:39:30 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
O'Reilly:

Natalee Holloway, the 18 year old woman who disappeared two years ago in Aruba died from cardiac arrest brought on by an overdose of cocaine. According to top LE officials, Natalee ingested the cocaine with Joran van der Sloot and one of the Kalpoe brothers. Her body was then disposed of in the ocean.

How it should read:

O'Reilly:

Natalee Holloway, the 18 year old woman who disappeared two years ago in Aruba died from cardiac arrest brought on by an overdose of XTC. According to top LE officials, Natalee was given the XTC byJoran van der Sloot and one of the Kalpoe brothers. Her body was then disposed of in the ocean.

.... with the assistance of Paulus van der Sloot and others.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: July 19, 2007, 09:39:57 PM »

Posted at RU:

If you need a good laugh, go lurk and do some reading at the monkkkeypile. They're FREAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a hoot and a half.

Actually postahbabe - we are getting a pretty good laugh reading RU right now.  Seems Joran is guilty as hell still, huh?  ALE still covered up the crime of hiding/disposing of a body.  Why didn't Joran call 911 or take her to the hospital?  Could it be because she was given XTC, then raped and beaten?  Is that when she died and they HAD to dispose of her body?

Laughing  Laughing
Thanks Klaasend
are they getting ready to call the ATTY's because Geraldo reported that the tourist numbers / economy has been down  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: July 19, 2007, 09:40:23 PM »

Posted at RU:

Laughing  Laughing
Thanks Klaasend
are they getting ready to call the ATTY's because Geraldo reported that the tourist numbers / economy has been down  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: July 19, 2007, 09:41:35 PM »

Posted at RU:

on top of the fact that IMO BOR and Geraldo did no favors to one skanky island... geraldo said tourism is tanking... and we are looking at that now, and geraldo said HOMICIDE... doesn't look good to me...

comparing the island with legal prosititutes and drugs everywhere certainly didn't bring families to the table...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: July 19, 2007, 09:41:53 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
O'Reilly:

Natalee Holloway, the 18 year old woman who disappeared two years ago in Aruba died from cardiac arrest brought on by an overdose of cocaine. According to top LE officials, Natalee ingested the cocaine with Joran van der Sloot and one of the Kalpoe brothers. Her body was then disposed of in the ocean.

How it should read:

O'Reilly:

Natalee Holloway, the 18 year old woman who disappeared two years ago in Aruba died from cardiac arrest brought on by an overdose of XTC. According to top LE officials, Natalee was given the XTC byJoran van der Sloot and one of the Kalpoe brothers. Her body was then disposed of in the ocean.

.... with the assistance of Paulus van der Sloot and others.

Either....

#1 - they are pretty sure TES will find Natalee's body
#2 - Lorenzo is talking, or Lorenzo's arrest has made others talk
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: July 19, 2007, 09:42:02 PM »

Please excuse my Hick - Hick-up

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: July 19, 2007, 09:42:26 PM »

Nah, they are just wondering why the rat boy is wearing that bathing suit!   Shocked
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: July 19, 2007, 09:43:04 PM »

Quote from: Kermit
Was the credible source Dompig's drug dealing brother Boeti?[/quote

hi froggy   Razz
 wish they would have said who the hell this source was..  Evil or Very Mad
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: July 19, 2007, 09:44:45 PM »

Quote from: Angiex911dsptchr
Was the credible source Dompig's drug dealing brother Boeti?[/quote

hi froggy   Razz
 wish they would have said who the hell this source was..  Evil or Very Mad

Yeah just more smoke and mirrors.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: July 19, 2007, 09:44:48 PM »

Let me add while I don't think Natalee died of a cocaine overdose, I don't think the segment was all negative....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: July 19, 2007, 09:45:10 PM »

LMAO dan!

Upon closer looking - I'm wondering who took the picture. Obviously wasn't a "posed" pic.  None of them are looking at the camera. Who are these lonely 2 vistitors looking lost and who is the one person looking equally lost trying to make to others look not so lost?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #298 on: July 19, 2007, 09:45:28 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
something just does not sit right with me about this tonight, neither BOR nor Geraldo appeared to even want to look into the camera, both worked overtime to state it was an 'unverfied' report and BOR nearly winked when he said "very high up in the ALE"

my gut reaction is something isn't right here beyond the obvious we're all upset about, there were mixed messages throughout in body language and even language

I agree...I have watched these two for many years and tonight, well...they acted strange.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #299 on: July 19, 2007, 09:45:59 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Please excuse my Hick - Hick-up

lmao. don't let  YAPPERZ near yah with her mustard remedy..  Laughing
<she tried to kill me when she was on the phone with me weeks ago and i had hiccups..mustard worked but i damn near choked to death.. lol>

Love yah Yap..  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.