May 29, 2024, 11:10:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #660 7/19 - 7/20/2007  (Read 194698 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: July 19, 2007, 10:16:10 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Laughing  Laughing Always good for a laugh  Laughing  Laughing

M***R Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:08 pm    

This is actually kind of a unique situation - the Monkeys are very angry tonite -

And I would say that many of those that post here on RU are angry too.

Seems that BOR and Geraldo have momentarily managed to anger both the good guys (RU) and the Dark Side. That is quiet an accomplishment.

is she ALWAYS DRUNK ??

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: July 19, 2007, 10:16:40 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Hotshot"
This is interesting also .....BOR said Joran and one of the Kalpoe brothers, desposed of in the ocean.  Which one?

Satish was closer friends with Joran, Koen and Freddy than Deepak..just saying.

I was gonna say Satish too... He's way more involved than I think most give him credit for. He didn't go to school the next day. His whole 'how's the girl' doesn't ring true to me.

To say in an interrogation you asked your brother how the girl was says a lot.  I believe Satish Kalpoe slipped when he said that and they left it in there on purpose because it makes him look guilty.  You don't ask how a girl was if you only left her on the beach looking at the stars with that big jackass Joran.  Satish witnessed the beating and so did Deepak.  Paulus read that PV and said make sure you leave that part in because it implicates the Kalpoes.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: July 19, 2007, 10:17:53 PM »

is the CRACK PIPE ever put away ????

geesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh

talk about desperate

ANITA Is behind some of these POSTERS, obviously

the SPORTER is going down

- A Horse's Tale
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #363 on: July 19, 2007, 10:18:36 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "ospainter"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
since I seem to be completely invisable ... let me just add that of course it's dompigs story... another trial ballon by the island to say ok joran disposed of the body... case closed.

I see ya Mrs. Red,

I think Geraldo pretty well sunk Aruba with the truth.

I just go in orbit when someone lies about Natalee.

I agree that they lied about Natalee, but I don't think that segment did jvds, or the island ANY favors...

IMO, more people are going to remember what Geraldo said about jvds, the island than what BOR said, frankly what BOR said didn't make much sense for a MSM top show to put out there.

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #364 on: July 19, 2007, 10:19:02 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Thanks Klaasend...
Mrs. Red   and I have been kinda invisible tonight... at times  Laughing

you are not to me honey.  Very Happy
 i am having a hrad time keeping up   Mad
i can read fast.. but not type fast with 1 finger. lol
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: July 19, 2007, 10:19:59 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Thanks Klaasend...
Mrs. Red   and I have been kinda invisible tonight... at times  Laughing

you are not to me honey.  Very Happy
 i am having a hrad time keeping up   Mad
i can read fast.. but not type fast with 1 finger. lol

if you were a MAGIC BUNNY you could type with your EARS  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: July 19, 2007, 10:20:03 PM »

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #367 on: July 19, 2007, 10:20:12 PM »

Evening monkeys.  I think to say "enormous credible source" gives me pause only in that it had better be not just credible, but the honest truth with proof to back it up.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: July 19, 2007, 10:20:29 PM »

This is interesting also .....BOR said Joran and one of the Kalpoe brothers, desposed of in the ocean.  Which one?

Hmmmm, and then BOR says at the end.....ENORMOUS....credible sources  "Inquiring minds want to know"

Dennis Jacobs is enormous Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: July 19, 2007, 10:20:34 PM »

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: July 19, 2007, 10:20:40 PM »

Angie - I figured out why your arm is sore.

It's all that durned shrugging you're doing!  Razz

I Stand With The Girl
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: July 19, 2007, 10:20:45 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
I don't believe that cocaine or XTC are involved. The information known to date simply suggest they are not the drugs.

As everyone knows Beth said Natalee was 'going in and out of conscientiousness'. This suggests something that incapacitates the person. Such as a roofie or similar date rate drug.

I don't think these pimps want a person who is awake. Which leads me to believe they under-dosed Natalee and she was wake enough to start a fight. This ultimately led to the beating that killed her...

Rob, I agree with this, completely. And I am furious about the report tonight on BOR because ultimately it bashes the victim and embarrasses her family.    

I agree with all who see Dompig as the one being called the “enormously credible source" and bet that neither BOR nor Geraldo know he no longer has anything to do with this investigation.  

Can't help but wonder how Taco may fit into this news report tonight.  Did the people who are paying him to defend Joran get so frustrated that their new “documentary” wasn’t being accepted or receiving enough enough attention--so that they asked Joe to help promote the continuation of their BS?   Did he pressure BOR & Gerald to do this report, hence the 2 reporters’ seeming so awkward about reporting it?  He does seem to have influence over FOX reporters  Evil or Very Mad
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: July 19, 2007, 10:21:17 PM »

How about Jan van der Straaten?  Shocked  Could he be the reliable source?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: July 19, 2007, 10:21:21 PM »

I say Deepak.

In one of Satish's declarations he states that when Deepak got up in the afternoon of May 30, 2005 ... he asked Deepak "How is the girl".  This implies to me that he knew there was a problem with Natalee but did not know she was dead.  Also ... the garden identified both Joran and Deepak sitting in Deepak's parked vehicle across the street from the Marriot at 2:30 AM on the morning that Natalee went missing.

Janet

Satish Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 13, 2005

My brother woke up around 1 p.m. I asked him how Joran did get home during the night. He told me Joran had called him while walking in the direction to his home. He told me Joran told him he walked bare feet because he left the shoes at the beach. Then I asked my brother how the girl was doing.

Beth Twitty
CNN LARRY KING LIVE
February 23, 2006

TWITTY: … Deepak panicked. He panicked when the gardener gave that testimony. That very afternoon, he called an Aruban girl to help him establish an alibi. She, in turn, panicked. SHE CALLED FBI. She dialed the 1-877-NATALEE number and told them that she did not want to be involved in this.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: July 19, 2007, 10:22:22 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

I say Deepak.

In one of Satish's declarations he states that when Deepak got up in the afternoon of May 30, 2005 ... he asked Deepak "How is the girl".  This implies to me that he knew there was a problem with Natalee but did not know she was dead.  Also ... the garden identified both Joran and Deepak sitting in Deepak's parked vehicle across the street from the Marriot at 2:30 AM on the morning that Natalee went missing.

Janet

Satish Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 13, 2005

My brother woke up around 1 p.m. I asked him how Joran did get home during the night. He told me Joran had called him while walking in the direction to his home. He told me Joran told him he walked bare feet because he left the shoes at the beach. Then I asked my brother how the girl was doing.

Beth Twitty
CNN LARRY KING LIVE
February 23, 2006

TWITTY: … Deepak panicked. He panicked when the gardener gave that testimony. That very afternoon, he called an Aruban girl to help him establish an alibi. She, in turn, panicked. SHE CALLED FBI. She dialed the 1-877-NATALEE number and told them that she did not want to be involved in this.

yep, that sums it up

thank you Janet  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: July 19, 2007, 10:22:47 PM »

Well, I was hungry tonight and started to fix a couple of chili dawgs.  Shocked  Decided that wasn’t a good idea, so I started to fix a peanut butter sandwich.  Shocked  Shocked   Decided that was a bad idea, so I was going to make a green salad with raw lettuce and spinach.  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Another bad idea, so I just had a couple of cardboard pork buns.   Razz
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: July 19, 2007, 10:23:10 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Hmmmm, and then BOR says at the end.....ENORMOUS....credible sources  "Inquiring minds want to know"

Shocked You hit the nail on the head!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #377 on: July 19, 2007, 10:23:20 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Laughing

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #378 on: July 19, 2007, 10:23:56 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
answers mysterious lie within magical letters which spell sin XTC DNA

All know of the music beckoning lost souls to enter the seven levels of inferno who gave Mary the poison wine of Bacchus?

7th Level XTC Info:
http://www.nextron.ch/rave/xtcinfo.html

Remember Dave said in his book that the number 7 was significant....

Nut, where in the book does Dave say the #7 is significant?  All I can find is his referral to chapter 7 before the Shango puzzle at the back of the book

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: July 19, 2007, 10:24:04 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Well, I was hungry tonight and started to fix a couple of chili dawgs.  Shocked  Decided that wasn’t a good idea, so I started to fix a peanut butter sandwich.  Shocked  Shocked   Decided that was a bad idea, so I was going to make a green salad with raw lettuce and spinach.  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Another bad idea, so I just had a couple of cardboard pork buns.   Razz

heheheehehheheheheheheehe

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.