May 29, 2024, 10:08:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #660 7/19 - 7/20/2007  (Read 194676 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #380 on: July 19, 2007, 10:24:41 PM »

Quote from: "Karo"
Quote from: "Rob"
I don't believe that cocaine or XTC are involved. The information known to date simply suggest they are not the drugs.

As everyone knows Beth said Natalee was 'going in and out of conscientiousness'. This suggests something that incapacitates the person. Such as a roofie or similar date rate drug.

I don't think these pimps want a person who is awake. Which leads me to believe they under-dosed Natalee and she was wake enough to start a fight. This ultimately led to the beating that killed her...

Rob, I agree with this, completely. And I am furious about the report tonight on BOR because ultimately it bashes the victim and embarrasses her family.    

I agree with all who see Dompig as the one being called the “enormously credible source" and bet that neither BOR nor Geraldo know he no longer has anything to do with this investigation.  

Can't help but wonder how Taco may fit into this news report tonight.  Did the people who are paying him to defend Joran get so frustrated that their new “documentary” wasn’t being accepted or receiving enough enough attention--so that they asked Joe to help promote the continuation of their BS?   Did he pressure BOR & Gerald to do this report, hence the 2 reporters’ seeming so awkward about reporting it?  He does seem to have influence over FOX reporters  Evil or Very Mad

Karo-
It was nice to hear you on Dana's show the other night. Good Job!!! and thanks for doing the protest!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: July 19, 2007, 10:25:38 PM »

ANITA is enormous

Shocked

ANITA HAS BEEN LEAKING INFO to BILL and GERALDO?????

OMG

that is INCREDULOUS   Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: July 19, 2007, 10:26:09 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
How about Jan van der Straaten?  Shocked  Could he be the reliable source?

Laughing I THINK NOT
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: July 19, 2007, 10:26:45 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Well, I was hungry tonight and started to fix a couple of chili dawgs.  Shocked  Decided that wasn’t a good idea, so I started to fix a peanut butter sandwich.  Shocked  Shocked   Decided that was a bad idea, so I was going to make a green salad with raw lettuce and spinach.  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Another bad idea, so I just had a couple of cardboard pork buns.   Razz

You should gone ahead and had some more of that medicinal mold.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: July 19, 2007, 10:26:56 PM »

Laughing  Laughing Always good for a laugh  Laughing  Laughing

M***R Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:08 pm    

This is actually kind of a unique situation - the Monkeys are very angry tonite -

And I would say that many of those that post here on RU are angry too.

Seems that BOR and Geraldo have momentarily managed to anger both the good guys (RU) and the Dark Side. That is quiet an accomplishment.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Who knew a dark side web site would ever help missing persons families and actually have a part in arrests of those who kill. Help those who have gone missing on cruise ships and defend children. What a nice Dark Side web site.  Very Happy

"Because the mind is a terrible thing to waste".
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: July 19, 2007, 10:27:00 PM »

Well, I was hungry tonight and started to fix a couple of chili dawgs.  Shocked  Decided that wasn’t a good idea, so I started to fix a peanut butter sandwich.  Shocked  Shocked   Decided that was a bad idea, so I was going to make a green salad with raw lettuce and spinach.  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Another bad idea, so I just had a couple of cardboard pork buns.   Razz

sounds better than the pork rinds that seem to have made you sick a few weeks ago  Laughing  Laughing

+++

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: July 19, 2007, 10:27:19 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
ANITA is enormous

Shocked

OMG

Nah Anita just leaks and Paulus just sweats.
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: July 19, 2007, 10:28:16 PM »

Thanks, Rob.  I wish there was more I could do to help seek justice for Natalee and comfort for her family.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: July 19, 2007, 10:28:18 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "robots"
ANITA is enormous

Shocked

OMG

Nah Anita just leaks and Paulus just sweats.

Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #389 on: July 19, 2007, 10:28:36 PM »

Sounds like a serial killer is roaming Wisconsin. I hope they catch this guy fast.

+++

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: July 19, 2007, 10:28:59 PM »

OMG.. San you are on a roll!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: July 19, 2007, 10:29:37 PM »

anyone have a recent picture of PAULUS ???

or for that matter ..JORAN ???

they are hiding

- A Horse's Tale
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: July 19, 2007, 10:29:44 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Laughing  Laughing Always good for a laugh  Laughing  Laughing

M***R Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:08 pm    

This is actually kind of a unique situation - the Monkeys are very angry tonite -

And I would say that many of those that post here on RU are angry too.

Seems that BOR and Geraldo have momentarily managed to anger both the good guys (RU) and the Dark Side. That is quiet an accomplishment.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Who knew a dark side web site would ever help missing persons families and actually have a part in arrests of those who kill. Help those who have gone missing on cruise ships and defend children. What a nice Dark Side web site.  Very Happy

"Because the mind is a terrible thing to waste".

Red, you have to have a mind to waste & the other sites who think they are soooo good got left out in that department   Rolling Eyes

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: July 19, 2007, 10:29:47 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
OMG.. San you are on a roll!

That happens every once in a while Laughing
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: July 19, 2007, 10:30:40 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
You know, I don't believe for a minute that Natalee overdosed on anything that she willingly consumed. However, even if a person believed that she did, disposing of her body and lying about it is still a crime. Anyone who would do that is a sick individual and a criminal.

.... and Joran let the family of Natalee Holloway go through a H--- on Earth for over two years while ... he kept lying over and over and over and over again.  All the pubic interviews on Dutch and American radio and television.  He even writes a book.  WHY???  Nobody forced him to.  The guy does not have a conscience ... it is just a matter of time ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: July 19, 2007, 10:30:40 PM »

Ummmmm, need 2 more faces on there IMO.  The Gottenbos

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #396 on: July 19, 2007, 10:31:20 PM »

Did you brush your teeth afterwards? Razz

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: July 19, 2007, 10:31:31 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "Hotshot"
This is interesting also .....BOR said Joran and one of the Kalpoe brothers, desposed of in the ocean.  Which one?

Satish was closer friends with Joran, Koen and Freddy than Deepak..just saying.

Hmmmm, and then BOR says at the end.....ENORMOUS....credible sources  "Inquiring minds want to know"

Dennis Jacobs is enormous Laughing

LOLOLOL, San, I was thinking the same thing.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: July 19, 2007, 10:31:48 PM »

Y'all, Easy accidentally ate some bread mold the other night, and the next day he said it made him want to skip greasy food and eat fruits and veggies. I told him I thought he'd discovered a miracle diet, so he's going to get rich opening mold shops all over the USA.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: July 19, 2007, 10:32:15 PM »

I think Fox took us on a ride tonight for some reason.  I'm sure the reason will be revealed soon and it will probably have to do with some new program or special coming up.  

It was a major disappointment, but that has become true to course in this horrible story.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.