May 29, 2024, 08:42:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #660 7/19 - 7/20/2007  (Read 194673 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: July 20, 2007, 01:29:49 AM »

Casa - I don't know if there is a way now to go after him and it may not be worth the turmoil.  

I certainly hope if he's only chipping in for 1/3 of this vehicle that the car will either be in your name or your daughters and not his.

Be thankful that you are no longer married to him.

Hug your daughter  Wink
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: July 20, 2007, 01:31:29 AM »

Quote from: "casa"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
casa-

I'm so sorry and I know how you feel.

It's the kids that pay the ultimate price for divorce, we just have to watch what it does to them, I know that is painful for you. I wish I had some magic words but I fear I don't. You are right to reinforce to her that it's a mixed message to break up a marriage and then use money to buy affection. As for his method of forcing you to finance 2/3rd's of the car I'd want to smack him too, if I were you.

The problem with him is that he cannot admit that he ever did anything wrong.  He cannot understand that the way he has handled things has a direct effect on how they feel about him.  He wants to blame me for their feelings and it has nothing to do with me.  They are smart children and know what has gone on and know who has taken care of them.

casa-

It's why you were willing to let him go, men lacking a conscience learn to blame everyone but themselves. Yes your girls know better and today he beat you up using your daughter's emotions. If it were me, I'd visit his office and within earshot of others, calmly tell him to never, ever try to manipulate you that way again. Then let it go......find some peace.

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: July 20, 2007, 01:34:59 AM »

Night all you great monkey girls, I'm heading off to bed, another long workday tomorrow.

I continue to stand with the girl.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: July 20, 2007, 01:36:35 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Casa - go ahead and tell us, it's OK

Thanks Klass!  We have been divorced for about 15 years.  He bought a car for both of his step children, our oldest and our middle child.  He had not done anything for our yougest who is 19.  She was about 3 when we divorced and does not remember ever living with her dad and she much preferes me over her dad.  I am the parent she has known.  He took her car shopping and she found a car that she loved but he was like your mom has to get it for you.  There is only one of me and I am a school teacher. He is a stock broker and just built a new house worth 400,000 dollars!  But he cannot get her a car unless I do it!  She had a total breakdown today, called me hysterical!  So he agreed to pay a third of the car.  I had to go to the bank and finance the 2/3 and he is giving me a check for the 1/3.  After all this he called her and told her she needed to thank her step mother and bring the car for her to see because the money for his third came from her savings account and she was not a bitch like they thought she was.  Now this is the woman who convinced my husband to divorce me and not go to counseling and marry her.  She has been nothing to nastly to my youngest because of her connection to me and her hatred of me.  So she is supposed to thank her for the car that I had to finance cause he does NOTHING for this child.  No insurance, no medical/dental bills no child support no nothing!

Oh it really gets my dander up to see how a parent can hurt their own children!  Twisted Evil

I would rather be in a world of hurt than see someone hurt my child! Casa; his relationship with his daughter is no reflection on her. It's a reflection on him and it really is HIS loss. What you did around the car will was right and kept her from feeling "less than" I hope. I honestly believe that if I can lie on my death bed and know that I've been a good Mom, then I have accomplished something in this life: I've done a very important thing. The love in your heart is stronger and brighter than his selfish insensitiveness and darkness. How blessed your daughter is to be in your light!  Wink

My children do know that they are my life!  I would do anything for them!  I am so proud of what they have become.  Oldest is working on her counseling license after finishing her masters degee.  Middle daughter is in nursing school about to do her clinicals to be a trauma nurse.  Youngest is in her second year of nursing school to be a pediatric nurse.  They truely want to help mankind and I am sorry to say that if their dad had raised them I'm not sure they would have had that drive.  Not to toot my own horn but I have raised them to help others and have an effect on mankind.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: July 20, 2007, 01:36:37 AM »

FOX and FRIENDS > Friday morning > Geraldo & Kimberly G.

Might talk more on NH case. Per BFN Debbie.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: July 20, 2007, 01:41:09 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
FOX and FRIENDS > Friday morning > Geraldo & Kimberly G.

Might talk more on NH case. Per BFN Debbie.

Thanks for the heads up Igsigs!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: July 20, 2007, 01:41:52 AM »

Casa - sounds like you have done a wonderful job raising your kids! You should be very proud!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: July 20, 2007, 01:42:32 AM »

Casa - I don't know if there is a way now to go after him and it may not be worth the turmoil.  

I certainly hope if he's only chipping in for 1/3 of this vehicle that the car will either be in your name or your daughters and not his.

Be thankful that you are no longer married to him.

Hug your daughter  Wink

The car will be in my name.  He told me to be sure and add him as an extra insuree on the insurance in case she wrecks it then he would get his money. Think I'm gonna do that!? haha!  He is not the person I married.  He has totally changed since he hooked up with the woman he is married to!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: July 20, 2007, 01:44:33 AM »

casa-

I'm so sorry and I know how you feel.

It's the kids that pay the ultimate price for divorce, we just have to watch what it does to them, I know that is painful for you. I wish I had some magic words but I fear I don't. You are right to reinforce to her that it's a mixed message to break up a marriage and then use money to buy affection. As for his method of forcing you to finance 2/3rd's of the car I'd want to smack him too, if I were you.

The problem with him is that he cannot admit that he ever did anything wrong.  He cannot understand that the way he has handled things has a direct effect on how they feel about him.  He wants to blame me for their feelings and it has nothing to do with me.  They are smart children and know what has gone on and know who has taken care of them.

casa-

It's why you were willing to let him go, men lacking a conscience learn to blame everyone but themselves. Yes your girls know better and today he beat you up using your daughter's emotions. If it were me, I'd visit his office and within earshot of others, calmly tell him to never, ever try to

manipulate you that way again. Then let it go......find some peace.

None you are right.  Try to hurt me any way you want but do NOT hurt my children in the process!  I will be like a tiger!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: July 20, 2007, 01:47:58 AM »

Casa - sounds like you have done a wonderful job raising your kids! You should be very proud!

Thanks, Klaasend.  I am very proud of the women they are becoming!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: July 20, 2007, 01:50:11 AM »

Time for me to call it a night.

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #591 on: July 20, 2007, 01:57:16 AM »

Night all you great monkey girls, I'm heading off to bed, another long workday tomorrow.

night sistah.. was just reading your last post to that bamamom or whatever her name is? Is she on T4N?   One of the mods there?
 I cant keep up here and I have not read there in months.  But that SN sounds familair to me for some reason?
 Well RU assholes. I for one can attest that  NONE loves her kids like there is NO tommorow.. and does everything under the sun for them. Oh and they are for real kids.. I have seen their photos... gorgeous kids and very intelligent to boot.  you assholes.. at RU.. that have no idea what you are talking about just need to STFU and back off. Pisses me off  to read some of the lame ass posts by some of you hearltess assholes.
 And you guys have the nerve to say SM folks share one brain cell?
 I bet alot of you dipshits combined would NOT be fit to be trusted to raise a barnyard animal.  Rolling Eyes
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #592 on: July 20, 2007, 01:57:42 AM »

Thanks, Klaasend.  I am very proud of the women they are becoming!

casa...I think you are doing a wonderful job with your girls.  I am hoping I get as lucky as you when my kids grow up!  As for the ex.  There is a reason he is an ex, remember what you have done raising your girls.  Let him be an ass regarding the car because, unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to change him.  I think your daughter only received confirmation of her fathers character compared to her mothers with this car purchase.  He is the one missing out on her life and future endevours (sp_).  She is better off without him as are you.  He wins if he knows that he can still have such an impact on your life.  ((((hugs))))for helping your daughter get her car.  She has a great mom that would give her daughters the world if possible.  Chin Up! Wink
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #593 on: July 20, 2007, 01:59:32 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

night sistah.. was just reading your last post to that bamamom or whatever her name is? Is she on T4N?   One of the mods there?
 I cant keep up here and I have not read there in months.  But that SN sounds familair to me for some reason?
 Well RU assholes. I for one can attest that  NONE loves her kids like there is NO tommorow.. and does everything under the sun for them. Oh and they are for real kids.. I have seen their photos... gorgeous kids and very intelligent to boot.  you assholes.. at RU.. that have no idea what you are talking about just need to STFU and back off. Pisses me off  to read some of the lame ass posts by some of you hearltess assholes.
 And you guys have the nerve to say SM folks share one brain cell?
 I bet alot of you dipshits combined would NOT be fit to be trusted to raise a barnyard animal.  Rolling Eyes

Shocked  Wink
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #594 on: July 20, 2007, 02:00:31 AM »

I was lurking and had to jump in to give casa a boost!  Good night all.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #595 on: July 20, 2007, 02:12:29 AM »

I guess I will turn out the lights.  Good night and sweet dreams.......
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #596 on: July 20, 2007, 02:25:56 AM »

Quote from: "crazymom"
I guess I will turn out the lights.  Good night and sweet dreams.......

Night ..  Sweet dreams back at yah!  Smile

CASA night  to you hon.. you ignored me.. ROFL  Wink  Wink

Hugs to Nemo and CP..
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: July 20, 2007, 02:59:57 AM »

Hi Monkeys.  Anyone still up?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: July 20, 2007, 04:04:43 AM »

Just saw this posted by World Journier..What a Nightmare as I am sure Beth and Dave have had many threats!!!
On 4-13-06 the “New York Post“ reported:

<QUOTE>

MOM 'TERRIFIED' OF ARUBA

April 13, 2006 -- The mother of the teenage girl who vanished on a school trip in Aruba wants her civil suit heard in New York because she's "terrified" of going back to the island paradise - after receiving a threat that she would be "chopped up" and fed to the fish.

In papers filed in Manhattan Supreme Court, Beth Twitty said she's been subjected to a number of death threats during her search to find out what happened to Natalee Holloway, who disappeared on a school trip to Aruba last May.

"Among those threats was a warning that, if I returned to Aruba, I would be 'chopped up and put into a fish trap,' " Twitty said in affidavit.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: July 20, 2007, 05:13:23 AM »

Diairio 7/20/07

Alto comisario Peter de Witte a confirma…
POLIS CLA PA DUNA RELATO RIBA HENTER CASO NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ORANJESTAD(AAN):Alto comisario di polis Peter de Witte den un entrevista durante presencia di consul Mericano na Aruba no kier a bisa mucho riba e caso di desaparicion di e hoben Americano na Aruba.

Loke si e alto comisario a trece dilanti tabata cu den e proximo dianan lo bay tin un declaracion official riba henter e caso y investigacion di e hoben perdi Natalee Holloway.

Kizas esaki ta loke e Hulandesnan a bin haci na Aruba algun luna pasa y a keda algun siman ocupando lugar di henter e team di recherché anti droga cu mester a muda bay warda di polis na Noord.

Awor cu nan a bay Hulanda lo bay hinca tur cos den otro y finalmente sera e caso unda polis manera alto comisario mes a confirma lo bin duna un statement completo.

Pesey mes nos lo keda pendiente pasobra e caso aki lo wordo sera y poni finalmente riba un hold cu ta bira tambe un “Cold Case”.

Papi Online Translation[/b

]alto comisario peter de witte owing to confirma… police cla for give relato on all caso natalee holloway

oranjestad(aan):alto comisario of police peter de witte in one interview during presencia of consul mericano at aruba does not owing to tell mucho on the caso of desaparicion of the young americano at aruba. thing if the alto comisario owing to trece fast was cu in the proximo dianan will bay have one declaracion official on all the caso y investigacion of the young perdi natalee holloway. kizas this is thing the hulandesnan owing to come haci at aruba some month happen y owing to stay some week ocupando lugar of all the team of recherché across from drugs cu have to owing to muda bay keep of police at north. now cu they owing to bay the netherlands will bay hinca all cos in another y finalmente close the caso where police as alto comisario self owing to confirma will come give one statement completo. pesey self we will stay pendiente because the caso here will wordo close y poni finalmente on one hold cu is become also one “cold case”.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.