May 30, 2024, 01:59:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #660 7/19 - 7/20/2007  (Read 194702 times)
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: July 20, 2007, 12:24:37 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Has Dave been on Fox yet?

Have not heard it yet....am wondering how many reporters will want
to give out the same information if it is not confirmed....like just because
Bill and Geraldo said it.... Shocked

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #761 on: July 20, 2007, 12:25:00 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

No, not unless I missed it.

Noon Central-1pm Eastern

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: July 20, 2007, 12:26:56 PM »

Easy

Can you please ask Jossy if that means the KLPD are closing the case also?? He wrote that the ALE was making a statement but not the KLPD who is in charge of the Investigation.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #763 on: July 20, 2007, 12:28:21 PM »

Nonesuche- Shep is not on... I was just commenting on how incredibly brain dead that suit appears to be.

The funny thing is Trace Gallagher makes Shep look like Einstein.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: July 20, 2007, 12:31:29 PM »

I think Dompig is trying another tactic here because the attempt he tried two weeks ago failed so miserably.  This time he called BOR and said OK Bill this is what happend.  If word gets out that I said this I will be a dead man for leaking police information. Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: July 20, 2007, 12:33:19 PM »

REMINDER

DAVE HOLLOWAY - will be on Fox & Friends at 12 Central 1pm Eastern.  Dave just called Red to make sure we were aware.  Evidentally DAVE is not happy at all with the report last night and he's going to confront it.

Be sure to watch!  Coming up in about 25 minutes.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: July 20, 2007, 12:33:40 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Easy

Can you please ask Jossy if that means the KLPD are closing the case also?? He wrote that the ALE was making a statement but not the KLPD who is in charge of the Investigation.

The article states that the Dutch chief of police said that the ALE will soon come out with a statement, which is a kind of prelude to the closing of the case

He gave me his opinion earlier, which I will keep to myself, but he thinks it is pretty much over for the Dutch investigation.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: July 20, 2007, 12:34:30 PM »

Quote from: "San"
I think Dompig is trying another tactic here because the attempt he tried two weeks ago failed so miserably.  This time he called BOR and said OK Bill this is what happend.  If word gets out that I said this I will be a dead man for leaking police information. Rolling Eyes

your probably right.  If some creidble source in the ALE (as if there is such a thing Rolling Eyes ) really believes that Natalee accidentally OD'd, then why dont they come out and hold a press conference or at least call in to the show and tell their bullshit story.  My guess is that they really dont expect anyone to believe their crap.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: July 20, 2007, 12:36:00 PM »

REMINDER

DAVE HOLLOWAY - will be on Fox & Friends at 12 Central 1pm Eastern.  Dave just called Red to make sure we were aware.  Evidentally DAVE is not happy at all with the report last night and he's going to confront it.

GREAT!  Is that Live Desk with Martha MacCallum?  I just emailed her that Diario article about the Dutch cops.  I hope she checks that out.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: July 20, 2007, 12:37:14 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Easy

The article states that the Dutch chief of police said that the ALE will soon come out with a statement, which is a kind of prelude to the closing of the case

He gave me his opinion earlier, which I will keep to myself, but he thinks it is pretty much over for the Dutch investigation.

Ok Thanks that was my interpetation of it.. Just wanted to clarify what he meant Sad

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #770 on: July 20, 2007, 12:37:39 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

No, not unless I missed it.

Noon Central-1pm Eastern

Oh, The Live Desk, I see

Dave will be on then they will have people giving their impression of what BOR and Dave has said. One will say I believe BOR, one will say I believe Dave. Tabloid I tell ya.

I hope Dave comes out swinging, "enough of the bullshit."

We go round and round.

And don't think for 1 min. if it was the FBI, Greta wouldn't have been the one reporting imo. Aruba is Greta's story not BOR's. Some asshole from Aruba fed it to him and he bought it.

It's going to be bumpy folks, but we can handle it, in the end truth will overcome evil.

We just have to hang in there for a little while longer. It hurts, it hurts real bad but don't give up and I know you won't.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: July 20, 2007, 12:37:40 PM »

Martha McCallum on Fox will have Dave at the top of the hour.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: July 20, 2007, 12:40:50 PM »

OS-

I also think chance is equal Greta would not broadcast it, that she wouldn't touch it. That wouldn't surprise me and BOR went with it.

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: July 20, 2007, 12:41:12 PM »

REMINDER

GREAT!  Is that Live Desk with Martha MacCallum?  I just emailed her that Diario article about the Dutch cops.  I hope she checks that out.

Yes it is!  Thanks for sending the article!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: July 20, 2007, 12:41:39 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
Quote from: "NM"
Wait don't tell me, let me guess

The punishment for disposing of a body, (kidnapping, murder, rape etc) by dutch law is ......

summer vacation, I mean 3 months time served?

F aruba!

3 MONTHS?  Easy time.  Joran may walk this time, but he'll have to watch his back for the rest of his life.  I'd gladly do 3 months to get rid of his body.

Hi Katy's
That's why I think aruba should promote to the correct audience, like convicts. their lack of laws of crimes and lack of punishment would be a big seller to that crowd.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: July 20, 2007, 12:41:52 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "San"

your probably right.  If some creidble source in the ALE (as if there is such a thing Rolling Eyes ) really believes that Natalee accidentally OD'd, then why dont they come out and hold a press conference or at least call in to the show and tell their bullshit story. My guess is that they really dont expect anyone to believe their crap.

They won't come out and say their BS story in a press conference because they know the FBI knows the truth.

This is why they have the idiots like Julia and Dompig spewing all their lies.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: July 20, 2007, 12:42:56 PM »

Help an old lady...when does Tim leave and when will they be in position to begin searching....

...do we know any particulars...?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: July 20, 2007, 12:44:17 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
posted by Kelmal @ FOB Posted: Fri Jul 20th, 2007 02:45 pm
Word from Bill's camp is that the sources were the FBI .  The teens from MB told them Natalie had been buying Cocaine all week. That is why they did NOT report her missing until 10:00 AM. They thought she was out having "FUN". Also they thought Natalit did NOT want to go back to "HITLER" !!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From RU:
Heli Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:14 am    

OMG, if you honestly think after 2+ years any remains (which would
without doubt be skeletal and depending where they've been resting,
scattered) the likelihood that evidence leading to determination of a
cause of detah are slim to none.

A body bobbing about in the sea will sustain impact injury to bone
which often cannot be differentiated from antemortem trauma, so
I can't really hold out hope that if there are remains, much could be
ascertained from them.

We don't even have evidence that she's dead.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The dark side will always be in denial...

... but IF she's dead, she died from a self-obtained and administered overdose of cocaine.

Saint Joran and his support staff felt the appropriate things to do in the circumstance was to lie about when and where they last saw her, describe her panties, mention "slaves" and "plantation" among her last spoken words, etc.

But they didn't see her doing drugs. Gotta keep that distance from the "D" word.

I am not optimistic about the water search. If she really was placed in a fish trap, chances are marginally better because the trap is metal and metal detectors (I think) are good. But still, it's worse than a needle in a haystack, IMO.

Two more words:

FRIDAY!

FUBARUBA!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: July 20, 2007, 12:45:21 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Help an old lady...when does Tim leave and when will they be in position to begin searching....

...do we know any particulars...?

We don't know the exact date yet, but in approx 3 weeks.  Tim and this company would not be going if they felt their efforts would be stopped by ALE.  I do believe they will be able to search.  I also believe that IF someone in ALE is saying her body was disposed at sea they also believe Tim will find her.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: July 20, 2007, 12:46:54 PM »

REMINDER

Yes it is!  Thanks for sending the article!

On the Fox web site it says Natalee's father sounds off!  I guess he did get their attention! lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.