May 28, 2024, 02:39:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #660 7/19 - 7/20/2007  (Read 194639 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #940 on: July 20, 2007, 04:07:14 PM »

An interesting relationship exists between Ronnie Bernadina and Rufo Solongier. These families consider themselves to be like blood.

IMO -This explains how Steve Croes got off. Rufo is Steve's uncle.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: July 20, 2007, 04:08:00 PM »

I just got the feeling, after watching that clip of BOR and Geraldo several times, that the REAL story was not the story about Natalee OD'ing on cocaine and being dumped in the ocean.  I think the real story has to do with the highly credible source that must be protected.  This person is someone we would all recognize but has powerful forces protecting him/her.  BOR and Geraldo were both flabbergasted that this person presented them with this story to put on the air.  They didn't believe the story, but were still compelled to not only air the story but protect the source.  The real story is the source's identity and why this person is promoting this very transparent lie.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #942 on: July 20, 2007, 04:10:23 PM »

The information is bad, the logic not there.

Therefore, the source is corrupt, period.

There cannot be said that it's a reliable source with unreliable information.

BOR needs to reveal and SCRUTINIZE his source!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: July 20, 2007, 04:13:54 PM »

Quote from: "Frank"

Frank just made a gander over at your place, you nailed it, really good work.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #944 on: July 20, 2007, 04:14:33 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
BOR said he and Geraldo had discussed this to some extent before reading it on his show.  Perhaps their discussion was not the patently false and slanderous story, but the person who pushed BOR to read the story on the air.  Geraldo and BOR spent some time discussing how to relate a story they HAD to read, they knew was false, but the person pushing for the air time has enough clout to get it.  Could this be Rudy Croes?  His behavior lately has caused some head scratching.

I just don't see ANYONE having enough power to FORCE O'Reilly to read a story he knows is false.  Who would that be?  This just stinks.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: July 20, 2007, 04:15:03 PM »

Quote from: "Frank"

And, if BOR MUST protect this source, then that is the big story.  Remember, those were BOR's own words--the source must be protected.  BOR knows this is a bogus story.  He knows it is foolish for a reporter to report a patently false story and refuse to reveal his source.  Not just foolish but fatal to your integrity.  BOR promotes himself as the "no-spin" zone.  Someone has an enormous amount of political clout to put BOR in this position and force him to report a totally ridiculous and "spun" story.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: July 20, 2007, 04:18:55 PM »

Well,we know the truth,aruba sucks.I wouldn't send the people I don't like there,so why would I send anyone there.Who owns or controls Fox,just a random idea.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: July 20, 2007, 04:20:53 PM »

Rob, is it possible that BOR's source that must be protected is Rudy Croes?

dompig.  they are using the stupid article in reverse order .. first greta with the riduculous $4k story which didn't work and now dompig's. dave needs to be on a night show to combat this as well... as does beth.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: July 20, 2007, 04:21:22 PM »

Now we have this high ranking official who is not involved in the case coming up with this theory.

quote from Dave Holloway on FOX

BRING NATALEE HOME
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #949 on: July 20, 2007, 04:22:03 PM »

The show was "teased" as "A New Twist"

Spin, twist,  same thing to me..

BOR drank the Kool Aide he accuses so many of doing.

Gotta go, see ya later,

OS out

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: July 20, 2007, 04:23:50 PM »

BOR says the source said that high ranking officials in the ALE believe she died of a massive cocaine overdose.  The source is NOT the high ranking officials in ALE.  The source is saying that this is what the ALE officials believe.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: July 20, 2007, 04:25:14 PM »

If you go back and listen carefully, you will hear them say that a high ranking official is the source.  This is not a high ranking ALE member.  I still say Rudy Croes.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: July 20, 2007, 04:27:14 PM »

What's BOR's email?  Sorry, I missed it the first time and can't find it on his website.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #953 on: July 20, 2007, 04:27:38 PM »

BOR says the source said that high ranking officials in the ALE believe she died of a massive cocaine overdose.  The source is NOT the high ranking officials in ALE.  The source is saying that this is what the ALE officials believe.

I have to disagree, I dont think O'reilly quoted a source of a source. The source is someone from law enforcement, according to Dave.

In My Opinion
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: July 20, 2007, 04:29:43 PM »

If you go back and listen carefully, you will hear them say that a high ranking official is the source.  This is not a high ranking ALE member.  I still say Rudy Croes.

Hmmmm.  I would imagine this source contacted BOR... Although I wish otherwise, I can't see BOR & team investigating this.  I think this probably fell in their laps.  I don't think they solicited the source.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: July 20, 2007, 04:30:44 PM »

Now we have this high ranking official who is not involved in the case coming up with this theory.

quote from Dave Holloway on FOX

Dennis Jacobs maybe?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: July 20, 2007, 04:34:15 PM »

someone has seen the CONFESSION

ohhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: July 20, 2007, 04:35:06 PM »

Why would BOR say "sources we have to protect" and then go on to say
"according to top law enforcement officials..."?  That doesn't make any sense.  He says he has to protect his sources and then says his sources are top law enforcement officials, basically revealing his sources.  How many top law enforcement officials are there?  A half-dozen?  Three?  Two?  This is not protecting sources but revealing them.  Something is really weird here.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: July 20, 2007, 04:35:40 PM »

I just got the feeling, after watching that clip of BOR and Geraldo several times, that the REAL story was not the story about Natalee OD'ing on cocaine and being dumped in the ocean.  I think the real story has to do with the highly credible source that must be protected.  This person is someone we would all recognize but has powerful forces protecting him/her.  BOR and Geraldo were both flabbergasted that this person presented them with this story to put on the air.  They didn't believe the story, but were still compelled to not only air the story but protect the source.  The real story is the source's identity and why this person is promoting this very transparent lie.

I agree. The "news" segment has no substance. The memorable part, the part that sticks, is Geraldo trashing the island of Aruba. Dirty little secrets, kids go there for drugs, worse than Vegas, et cetera. That was a killer ten seconds of air time for Aruba.

So ... it was a two-puncher.

One: BOR did what the unnamed source wanted.

Two: Geraldo slammed Aruba worse than it's ever been slammed. The word cocaine is now forever linked with Aruba.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: July 20, 2007, 04:35:50 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
I think Medley IS anita....

Nope - Medley posts from PA not Aruba.

satan can move around at will

you're killing me robots
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.