April 19, 2024, 02:45:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For Mrs Red  (Read 2862 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« on: July 19, 2007, 07:01:03 PM »

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 07:04:08 PM »

Blah.. Oh MY! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 07:05:44 PM »

you can delete it if its too much, i think its funny as all hell

Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 07:25:13 PM »

I do think it's funny, I am a little uncomfortable with the "Jewish girl" reference... without that, it's hilarous!  

So were the ones in the thread...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 02:36:54 AM »

Blah,

I read your post ten times to be sure I understood what you wrote and why you thought it was funny. I still don't get it. Mrs.Red, you are almost always been the fairest of them all in discussions so why does Blah's post strike you as funny?

I am Jewish. I'm the only one here who has officially announced. If anyone has read my posts, You would know.

I've never been as disappointed in the attitudes of our members and the insults.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 10:52:01 AM »

Then LV you must have missed the posts I made over and over that my grandparents were Jewish... (one of them was, anyway).  I think the fact that Clinton stating he would comfort your wife or something similar was funny... and if you read what I said agian was that the reference made me uncomfortable, but the rest of it was funny.

I think that - I know Blah would have never posted that if he felt it was a slam against anyone other than CLINTON. Period.

if you had been on the LCD you would see that too...

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2007, 10:43:47 PM »

His post was vulgar.

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2007, 10:54:37 PM »

For you to qualify as a Jew, your grandmother must be Jewish and your mother must be Jewish. In this respect, the Jewish line of creation is matriarchal. You never know who the father is, but you know for sure who the mother is. Maybe you should do some research to find out if you are of Jewish heritage or not.

And what do you mean by "if you had been on the LCD you would see that too..."? Am I supposed to read the LCD to find out what is going on with you?

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 12:26:15 AM »

Quote from: LouiseVargas
For you to qualify as a Jew, your grandmother must be Jewish and your mother must be Jewish. In this respect, the Jewish line of creation is matriarchal. You never know who the father is, but you know for sure who the mother is. Maybe you should do some research to find out if you are of Jewish heritage or not.

And what do you mean by "if you had been on the LCD you would see that too..."? Am I supposed to read the LCD to find out what is going on with you?[/quote

No LV what I meant was that if you had been reading there at that day, you would have seen about 10 or more pictures of the Clintons that were unflattering.....

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2007, 07:06:47 PM »

Mrs.Red,

I'm sorry I misunderstood that your reference to the LCD was about Bill Clinton. And thank you so much for being so gracious in your reply.

Love, Louise

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.