March 19, 2024, 03:19:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LETTER SENT TO PVDS 08/01/2005 - from BFN  (Read 27375 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 12, 2006, 03:19:01 PM »

FROM BFN:

Transcribed by Debbie at BFN for easier reading...

August 1, 2005

To whom it may concern,

The problems for the people of Aruba has gone on long enough.

Natalee is alive, well and safe from Jug.  We are staying with my family where Mrs. Holloway cannot find her and she is protected from Jug's sexual advances.

First Natalee and I would like to apologize to the people of Aruba for the troubles that they have endured, we did not believe that Mrs. Holloway and her husband would carry things this far just to get attention for themselves.

We sent a letter to Mrs. Holloway before leaving to explain what we were doing and why.

We believe that she must have received the letter shortly before Natalee was reported as missing since she made such a quick trip to Aruba and started looking for some one to blame right away, to take the responsibility away from Jug.

We are certain that you will understand why Natalee had to do this when Mrs. Holloway and Jug finally admit to truth and allow it to come out to the public.

We are requesting that the reward for Natalee's safe return be given to the people of Aruba when Natalee comes back.  But several things will need to take place and change before that happens.

We had this planned for several weeks, but did not believe it would work this well.

It most likely would not have if the boys had not mistakenly claimed that they had picked Natalee up in the morning of her disappearance and Mrs. Holloway had not jumped on too that and held on like a bulldog, sending the police and other search teams off in the wrong direction.

Natalee got into a car with me and the two persons that aided us in getting off Aruba after leaving Carlos and Charlie's.  We apparently succeeded in not being seen together before we left, although we were seeing each other almost every day to complete our plans and make final preparations.

Natalee did not want to spoil the trip for the rest of her classmates by leaving any sooner although we were ready earlier.

You can try to locate us if you want. But we are sending these letters through five different friends in different areas in sealed, preaddressed and prepaid packages with instructions for each to send the next package of envelopes to the next person, so only the first person will know where the original was mailed from and no one will know if he/she was the first.  The final person will then send the individual letters to Aruba, Holland and the United States.

Since three persons have suffered the most at the hands of Mrs. Holloway and her husband we want to reward the information of Natalee's location to go to these persons.

Joran and the two other boys made a mistake by saying that Natalee was the person that they were with.  At the time that they were describing as being with Natalee we were completely off Aruba and on our way home, although their mistaken identity and Mrs. Holoway and her husband's persecution of innocent boys definitely helped as we were held up for eighteen days trying to get out of the country we went to, we were afraid that we would be found at any time.

Except for Mrs. Holloway's persistence to cover the fact that Natalee had left on her own that led the police in the wrong direction the police would have been able to find when, where and how we left Aruba and we would have most likely been located before we got back into the United States, and then to our present location.

We were very glad to see that two of the boys were released and hope that the third boy will be released soon.

If any of the reports of statements alleged to have been made by Joran are true Aruba has a problem with Joran but it does not involve Natalee.

If you will pay attention to Natalee's friends and classmates you might get the message that Joran and the two other boys are not involved in Natalee's disappearance.  In every interview that they have taken part in they have all said that they have not seen Natalee and Joran together, only that Natalee left in a car with three persons.

Please advise if these conditions are acceptable to Mrs. Holloway and her husband.

When Natalee is ready to let you know where she is we will send another letter, although is will most likely be after she delivers what she believes to be Jug's baby by rape.

The baby is due in mid December.  Natalee is doing well and has a good doctor.

To assure authenticity you will find Natalee's finger prints and a sample of her DNA on some if not all of the twenty letters we sent.  We know for certain that the letters to the police labs in the United States and Holland contain these items.

David & Natalee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 03:27:30 PM »

This is the letter, according to Dave Holloway, that the only DNA on it was Paul Van Der Sloot  Wink
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 03:45:32 PM »

What a pathetically lame attempt to get himself and his son off the hook. Unbelievable... It is actually hard to believe that a grown, educated man would think this ploy would actually work. Not only does he think we are all idiots, he is an idiot himself!! "Your own father," Joran, "Unbelieveable!!!"

Bring Natalee home...
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 03:46:32 PM »

That is so laughable!

First, "Mrs. Holloway" would be Robin or Dave's mother, not Beth. Beth is "Mrs. Twitty" or "Mrs. Holloway-Twitty".

Secondly, mistaken identity?!  Rolling Eyes Give me a break!

Hope the FBI has traced this bs and whoever is responsible is prosecuted.

Sandra K?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 03:48:43 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
This is the letter, according to Dave Holloway, that the only DNA on it was Paul Van Der Sloot  Wink

This has to be high on the list as one of the most SICKEST pranks of all in this investigation (if that is what you want to call it). I have been waiting a long time to see this. UNREAL!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2006, 03:49:53 PM »

What a sick bastard,,   makes me want to barf.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2006, 03:57:00 PM »

Yep, a freaking crock of chit!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2006, 04:04:51 PM »

Whoever composed the letter for Deepak composed this one, as I see the same subject/verb disagreements and speech patterns.  If this is not the same author, these people either attended the same English-as-a-second-language classes, have lived together for sometime as their speech patterns or similar or (and I suspect the third) illiterate backwoods hick.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Then you wonder why this man was rewarded by the justice system in Aruba..... Shocked

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2006, 04:19:52 PM »

Not only subject/verb agreement problems but major everything problems!  I could take a red pen to this letter and it would look like it was bleeding when I was done correcting it!  What a mess and an evil thing to write!
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2006, 04:33:50 PM »

Am I missing something somewhere? This letter states that Natalee did not get in the car with j2k, but in fact with someone else? After j2k themselves have admitted she left with them, plus all the info given by the MB kids regarding seeing her in the car with them. Also, "if the three boys admit she left with them, then Aruba has a problem with Joran, Natalee is not involved"..????  I totally believe j2k have lied and are still lying, but WHY would they make up ALL that they have stated to date if they in fact were not with Natalee at all??  What the heck? I am almost embarrassed for the dumb bunny that wrote this. LOL  Just HOW stupid does whoever wrote this letter think we all are??? The only stupid ones are the one/s who wrote this letter! I am sitting here shaking my head over this one! It is unbelievable!!

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2006, 05:03:30 PM »

FROM BFN:

Transcribed by Debbie at BFN for easier reading...

You can try to locate us if you want. But we are sending these letters through five different friends in different areas in sealed, preaddressed and prepaid packages with instructions for each to send the next package of envelopes to the next person, so only the first person will know where the original was mailed from and no one will know if he/she was the first.  The final person will then send the individual letters to Aruba, Holland and the United States.

Is this what is called a MedleyRelay?  

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2006, 05:43:57 PM »

This is from the same grown ass man who hid in the bushes from Beth and Greta

Regrets, I've had a few......
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2006, 05:49:26 PM »

Quote from: "JuJu"
This is from the same grown ass man who hid in the bushes from Beth and Greta

Exactly.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2006, 05:47:13 AM »

creepiest part for me is the writer saying it had Natalee's dna on the letters...which implied to me they had her body at the time and were trying to use her fingerprints and such on the letter/ envelopes.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2006, 11:41:54 AM »

I believe this letter was typed using this font, if not this one something very similar:

http://tinyurl.com/k2ygs

EF Lucida Handwriting CE Regular
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.