March 18, 2024, 08:22:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737310 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1040 on: March 28, 2009, 11:26:37 PM »

3/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

thing do not being considera because; normal, but monday now the caso contra of the sospechosonan, alfred y nigel williams will being deal in kia

monday now, day 30 of march, corte of husticia in first instancia will follow cu tratamento of the caso of the so calling gang of dakota, but where the trip here will deal the caso hudicial contra of the sospechosonan, alfred c. y nigel w.r. williams, kendenan is child of the conocido ciudadano, michael williams, that is father of the two sospechosonan here. the father michael williams also owing to achieve one dagvaarding because; witness of part of fiscal parent, mr. hans mos y as owing to being tell in the citacion here, cu michael williams have obligacion of present n’e sitio acorda. if michael williams stay without present, the is being considera one acto penal y huez will can ordena for busca cu forza if have to. monday now, for 1.30 michael williams have to give acto of presencia at kia at sand of water-melon. the mature cu the trip here, the caso hudicial is lugar at kia, will is because ultimo trip, can some had action serious abroad of corte of first instancia, because rumannan williams owing to show cu have gañamento now during tratamento of the caso penal. if prensa can atende the caso here then in kia, today we will averigua.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1041 on: March 28, 2009, 11:30:08 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

at edad so young parents cu problem cu child cu owing to cuminsa steal cu 9 year

tuesday night for 7.30, the muher l.c.t naci at colombia of 44 year, that is mother of one child of 9 year, owing to bay keep of polsi at north cu his son, because; cu the father owing to give the child one sota of belt. the mother self is tell police cu the child owing to come cas cu one biscileta y owing to tell they cu past owing to haye in one cas bandona. police owing to calling the father m.t. naci at aruba of 53 year, that owing to come keep of police y is count ; police, cu the day nightfall, hour cu past owing to arrive of trabao, his famianan owing to bise cu the child owing to steal biscileta, but do not first trip cu the child is steal. they owing to tell m.t cu in pasado past owing to steal one autoped y also one hen of one another neighbour. the father owing to tell police, cu past owing to angry y owing to give the child one sota of belt, because; cu the child is lie also. past owing to tell police cu all trip cu the child haci bad y the straf the child, the mother is stop at near of the child, y is dun’e compel. the not can place disciplina so on the child. during cu the father was talk cu police, owing to start one discusion among the father y the mother. police owing to stop they y owing to tell they for busca medida cu the child, cu at edad so young already is steal cos of person. police owing to try talk cu the child, but the is stop on cu is in cas bandona past owing to achieve the biscileta y the autoped past owing to haye in forest. police owing to talk cu the child also y owing to bise cu they're sere if the steal. past owing to priminti of not steal more. police owing to bay talk cu the owner of the biscileta y also of the autoped.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: March 28, 2009, 11:32:56 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

police also owing to become victima of ladronicia

ultimo dianan, is very caso of ladronicia owing to stay registra. now even the ladronnan owing to become so fresco, without none clase of respet, owing to enter cas of person even hour cu have person in cas. thing cu not owing to stay relata for vocero of police, t’e caso cu one of they coleganan also owing to become victima of ladronnan. but thing is haci the caso here more dramatico still, t’e mature cu dicho agent policial owing to lose his arm of candela reglamentario. wanted mean eyfo, have one thief cu is march arm, then cu one arm of candela of police. this is motibo, según informacion of awemainta as we owing to publica yesterday, cu the team bijzondere projecten is can la goma, y quote to qoute wanted achieve the arm of candela of the police cu owing to stay steal. they owing to detene till now 2 person, kendenan is being sospecha of is envolvi in some caso of atraco, but encuanto of the arm of candela of police, esey if they not owing to achieve still. police provided that general is in estado of alerta, tumando at consideracion cu eyfo have one person is march rond cu pistool of police y can haci very damage cune. if you can know algo, not bacila of calling tip-line of police or calling the police of you districto y lagu’e follow cu his accion for desarma the person here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1043 on: March 28, 2009, 11:35:58 PM »

3/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

cholernan have everybody fada y patience owing to cuminsa end

diahuebs afternoon near of 01.15 police looking at one chinese of one supermercado in centro of cuidad is core cu one choler that for nothing of world does not owing to bay. but hour the choler look at the light blau, at once the was know his caminda for bay. is all day we redaccion is achieve day inside day afo reclamo of ciudadanonan cu the cholernan is birando more molestoso, kico more miss for we gobernantenan open they eye? y haci algo for saca the cholernan far for of centro of beach? here we is place some potret of thing is happen day inside day afo.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: March 28, 2009, 11:49:50 PM »

3/27/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

Papiamentu translation:

car is destrui cura of iron y chofer is core bay, lagando the car behind

diarazon night owing to enter informacion cu one car owing to strike cura of romar trading in schotlandstraat y at once owing to dirigi one patrol n’e sitio. at arrival of the patrol of seccion of trafico did take notice cu the chofer owing to bandona the sitio, lagando the car behind. police owing to confisca the car much destrui y owing to bay keep cu this p’asina esun responsable happen responde for his actonan.

3/27/2009 Bondia A22

http://bondia.com/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: March 28, 2009, 11:52:04 PM »

3/28/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

police owing to evita will worse in one action at madiki

yesterday tardi, by of tiramento of word at one young, that owing to bay cas, busca his brother man big, that owing to come cu one cuchiu for regulation cuenta cu some young sit near of las caleñas, already cu they do not acepta thing they owing to being tilda of dje. esta cu is they owing to pour abao, for cual today have some of they amigo deteni, relaciona cu ladronicia of car. police owing to arrive enough liher y so owing to evita will worse, if the action here have to owing to escala. one of the hobennan here owing to stay injury, y have to owing to bay cu ambulance for hospital. as the situation is draw, the problem here do not behind back still.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1046 on: March 28, 2009, 11:53:19 PM »

3/28/2009 Diario

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diasabra/noticia/news8.html

fiscal y huez owing to give boy one chens *ora the was have 17, past owing to sleep cu one child muher of 15

oranjestad (aan): aishell s.p.t owing to present fast of huez diahuebs, for motibo cu past owing to worde acusa of owing to as relacion sexual cu one child muher of 15 year, hour cu the self was have 17 year.esaki owing to sosode among first of march 2007 y 25 of november 2007. apart from this, owing to.t owing to worde acusa of owing to strike the child muher in cara, dunando the one eye blousa.huez owing to ask about owing to.t if provided that berdad past owing to strike the child muher y past owing to tell cu if.el owing to splica cu at dado instant the child muher owing to haci jaloers because the wanted owing to bay leave y the child muher owing to come cu one cuchio on dje.pa defende his self, past owing to strike the.huez owing to indica cu this is odd, because close police the not owing to count ; nothing of the cuchio. apart from this, the child muher y two another amigo owing to count ; police cu thing owing to happen owing to happen at baby beach in car, while cu the acusado is tell cu the incidente owing to sosode at home of one amigo, where the was kedando cu the child muher. the child muher owing to count ; cu is aishell was jaloers because past owing to think cu the child muher owing to talk cierto cosnan cu one amigo y in car at beach past owing to strike the child muher y his nose owing to bleed. for thing is the mature cu owing to. was have relacion sexual cu the child muher, past owing to tell cu at first instancia the was believe cu the child muher was have 16 year. past owing to splica also cu mother of the child muher self owing to permitie stay at home close the child muher y cu the child muher self was wanted. owing to. owing to splica cu the not owing to forza the child muher fiscal owing to trece fast cu the caso owing to cuminza one bit odd y cu is show as is another hendenan is behind the complaint.no have indicacion cu the child muher was wanted for one complaint will worde entrega contra owing to. is the mother at dado instant owing to prohibi the child muher of look at owing to., because past owing to leave pregnant y owing to comete abortion after. sinembargo the acusado owing to splica huez cu the child muher have one child of dje y cu the is try of help cu this, despite cu the is stay far of the child muher, as past owing to priminti at huez comisario, first cu past owing to worde let in freedom. past owing to tell huez if cu is the child muher know arrive close y cuminde, but the is percura of stay far of dje.aishell owing to splica cu the is trahando y his intencion is for enter mariniers kazerne. fiscal owing to tell cu the motibo of the ley cu is tell cu do you not mag of have relacion sexual cu one person younger of edad of 16 is for protehe among another for embarazo hubenil. past owing to tell if cu mirando the circumstancianan, among another cu is two year of diferencia only have among the two personanan, the not at achieve cu owing to. have to achieve more castigo cu the 7 dianan cu past owing to sit end in detencion preventivo. for thing is the maltrato, fiscal owing to exigi then one week of castigo, cu is equal at the time sit end. huez at end owing to tell cu the is achieve owing to. culpable of maltrato, but the niether is achieve cu the have to achieve one castigo for as relacion sexual cu the child muher. have casonan in cual is much aparente cu one person adult is haci bad usage of his influencia for haci sex cu one person younger of edad, but in the caso here the do not achieve cu this is the caso, mirando also the diferencia of edad of only 2 year. huez also owing to tell cu despite cu the is culpable for ley of owing to as relacion sexual cu the child muher of 15 year, the is declare pound of the acusacion here, for her not worde perhudica for thing is the carera because; militar cu the wanted cuminza. if the have one carchi of castigo in cual have stop cu past owing to achieve one castigo for relacion deshonesto cu one younger of edad, this will can strobe of enter kazerne.pa the acusacion of maltrato, past owing to achieve 1 week, kitando the week cu past owing to sit end. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: March 28, 2009, 11:55:20 PM »

3/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

pareha of venezuela grab cu cantidad of bolita of cocaina in stomach, condena at one year of jail

one pareha owing to come aruba for of venezuela cu intencion for follow viaha for the netherlands y after inglatera, but at aruba they owing to wordo grab cu cantidad of bolita of cocaina in stomach. queen reveron gonzalez y julian scope taylor, owing to wordo deteni day 2 of december 2008 hour cu they wanted owing to viaha for bay the netherlands for after follow for inglatera. during control, miembronan of douane owing to ripara cu the pareha here is usando productonan cu ordinarily personanan cu is transporta bolita is using. this owing to crea suspicion y owing to bay investiga caminda owing to come achieve they cu cantidad of bolita in stomach. even in bathroom where julian was owing to come achieve one bolita of cocaina. queen owing to wordo achieve cu 480 gram while cu julian cu algo more of 500 gram. fiscal owing to show cu the pareha owing to come for of venezuela cu intencion for viaha for inglatera. pesey the is considera cu have to place they responsible p’e cantidad overall of drugs. past owing to exigi 12 month of jail for cada one. huez, owing to achieve they culpable y owing to condena they at 12 month of jail, esta one year, without less the dianan cu they was close at aruba while cu the droganan is wordo destrui.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: March 28, 2009, 11:57:05 PM »

3/28/2009 Awe Mainta page 4

Papiamentu translation:

police is achieve abuse y menasa scirbi on wall at madiki

yesterday diabierna madruga during patrol, the agentenan policial is notice some message scirbi on wall cu is ofensivo y menasante directo n’e agentenan policial. police did take notice of locual owing to being scirbi y owing to informa they superiornan of locual cu they owing to constata.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: March 29, 2009, 12:02:32 AM »

3/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 7

Papiamentu translation:

police is succeed detene thief of wiel y tire of car

as relata in another articulo, yesterday madruga just n’e instant cu police owing to end of haci they investigacion at one car nissan sentra cu they owing to achieve 2 wiel steal inside y owing to dicidi of core bay cune at keep of beach. the ladronnan of the wielnan owing to bay happen in argentiniestraat just where police have the caya blokia y here they owing to abort y owing to actua doubtful y owing to bay reverse full the caminda the agentenan attentive owing to core bay his behind trip y owing to succeed arrive just n’e cas of one of the hobennan envolvi. here police owing to detene all 3 sospechoso cu was envolvi in the caso here y owing to confisca also the car cu they was inside.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: March 29, 2009, 12:05:45 AM »

3/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 7

Papiamentu translation:

police is succeed detene thief of wiel y tire of car

as relata in another articulo, yesterday madruga just n’e instant cu police owing to end of haci they investigacion at one car nissan sentra cu they owing to achieve 2 wiel steal inside y owing to dicidi of core bay cune at keep of beach. the ladronnan of the wielnan owing to bay happen in argentiniestraat just where police have the caya blokia y here they owing to abort y owing to actua doubtful y owing to bay reverse full the caminda the agentenan attentive owing to core bay his behind trip y owing to succeed arrive just n’e cas of one of the hobennan envolvi. here police owing to detene all 3 sospechoso cu was envolvi in the caso here y owing to confisca also the car cu they was inside.

3/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

hortamento of wiel of car completo is continua y the trip here in argentiniestraat

yesterday diabierna madruga owing to enter informe cu ladronnan is ocupa n’e momentonan ey is hortando wielnan of one car in argentiniestraat. at once owing to dirigi 2 patrol policial n’e sitio. at they arrival police is achieve one car cu all his 4 wiel less y 2 of esakinan abao lay down on acera. one neighbour is acerca the agentenan y is tell they cu 3 person owing to core fly cura y huy. police owing to busca in becindario y not owing to achieve none of the sospechosonan here. one rato after they're see one car nissan sentra blanco a-43024 cu 2 wiel identico as esnan cu owing to end of wordo steal. at once they owing to confisca the vehiculo here for more investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: March 29, 2009, 12:08:15 AM »

3/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

investigando tipnan ricibi, police owing to succeed achieve 2 car steal near of another at madiki

diahuebs night owing to enter several tip cu at one cas at madiki have 2 car steal scondi behind one cura. at arrival of police, they owing to come achieve 2 car scondi behind one cura of cas, but as costumber none person know that owing to place they eynan. police owing to confisca they y owing to calling takelwagen for take away they at keep of police of beach, here departamento of investigacion tecnico of police take all vingerprint in the vehiculonan here. esnan cu achieve miss of they car, can happen keep of police at beach.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: March 29, 2009, 12:12:35 AM »

3/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

list of autonan cu owing to wordo steal

cu ladronisia of car owing to aumenta in the ultimo dianan here, can owing to ripara in raport of police, cu cada day, is anuncia more y more ladronisia of car. for have one view more mihor vocero of police, owing to facilita the list of the autonan cu owing to wordo steal in the ultimo dianan here.

the next the autonan cu is aparece on the list owing to wordo steal recientemente cu is

one nissan sentra cora a-8112, steal for of parkeerplaats of eagle bowling.

nissan sentra grey a-25069, steal for of kamerlingh onnestraat.

mazda 323 blanco a-44902, steal for of seroe patrishi.

brommer sk 2006 cora mfa-1408, steal for of tanki leendert.

quadracer mxu 300 mfa-873, steal for of in sisalstraat.

pickup nissan dobbel cabina grey, steal for of in weststraat.

nissan sentra blanco a-13233, steal for of montaña.

brommer honda cora xr 500 r, mfa-925, steal for of bushiri.

scooter kymco cora mfa-367, steal for of l.g. smith blvd.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: March 29, 2009, 12:19:22 AM »

3/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

situation bad owing to place inhabitant become thief of water y coriente

presencia of police owing to wordo ask diahuebs afternoon at one cas at sabana pound, where habitantenan of one cas owing to achieve one man is steal water. hour cu police owing to arrive, the habitantenan is tell they cu they owing to arrive owing to come across cu he j.e.t. naci at aruba of 44 year, is steal water at they cas. hour cu they owing to mire, the sospechoso owing to core bay. the habitantenan owing to follow his slow y owing to see cu past owing to enter in one cas at sabana pound. police owing to bay n’e cas y owing to come across cu j.e.t. is sit come. past owing to admiti cu past owing to bay for steal water. but police owing to see cu the was hortando coriente of elmar also. police owing to talk cune y the is tell cu his situation is much bad, pesey the is steal water y coriente. police owing to mustre cu if the bay close, the situation will become worse. elmar owing to bay n’e cas y owing to haci the trabaonan necesario for evita cu the will follow steal more coriente. police owing to detene y owing to hibe keep of police at north.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: March 29, 2009, 12:21:13 AM »

3/28/2009 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

door of van owing to open y quadracer steal owing to cay on caya

presencia of police owing to wordo ask at one cas in sisalstraat, where habitantenan owing to sorprende one thief, at instant cu the was wanted owing to bay cu one quadracer. n’e cas police is talk cu the habitantenan, that is tell cu they owing to hear one desorden y owing to arise y owing to see one van blanco without number stop fast of the cas. hour cu they owing to bark the personanan in the car, the chofer owing to press gasolene y owing to leave bay cu one velocidad very high. by cu the door of the van not was good close, the door owing to open y one quadracer mfa- 873, owing to cay for of the van. at arrival, police owing to see the quadracer gebolter mey-mey of caminda. the qaudracer owing to wordo take away keep for his owner bay buske after.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: March 29, 2009, 12:31:08 AM »

3/25/2009 Solo di Pueblo Page 19

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&Itemid=2

Papiamentu translation:

day 27 of march will aparece in corte the next sospechosonan:

for 8:15 am: j. d.l.c.p. y j.d.j.v. is wordo acusa of exportacion of cocaina in the period of first of january 2008 for 6 of december 2008. also they're wordo acusa of posesion of one arm of candela on 6 of december 2008, without cu was have permission for this. c.l.c.p. y j.v. is wordo acusa alavez of posesion of hennep on 6 of december 2008.

for 8:30 am: c.a.f.f. y r.a.a.a. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu others or one another, entrega y/of transporte y/of posesion of cocaina on 20 of oktober 2008. f.f. y owing to.a. is wordo acusa also of posesion of hennep in the period of first of september 2008 till 20 oktober 2008. owing to.a. y b.m.c. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu others or one another, entrega, transporte y/of posesion of cocaina on 30 of september 2008. m.c. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu others or one another, posesion of hennep on 10 of oktober 2008. the is wordo acusa alavez of, conhuntamente cu others or one another, entrega y/of transporte y/of posesion of cocaina on 24 of oktober 2008.

for 11:00 am: and.j.p. is wordo acusa of, cu the intencion of take life of one person, owing to as the person here at his throat y owing to cere cu forza on 15 of november 2008. also the is wordo acusa of owing to menaza one are of person cu one crimen contra they life on 15 of november 2008. the menaza was encera cu el’a tell they cu they will waak kico the is bay haci y/of cu they will achieve ball y/of cu they will wordo throw y/of cu the will coy his arm for throw they. the.p. y and. j.p. is wordo acusa of posesion of one arm of candela on 16 of november 2008, without cu none of they two was have permission for this.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: March 29, 2009, 02:17:24 AM »

3/28/2009 24 Ora

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7952/8/

Papiamentu translation:

situation in madiki is birando tenso

saturday, 28 march 2009 - 23:56

hendenan inocente is birando victima of one are of young in madiki conoci for police y cu is in bad caminda. at three ocasion end police owing to wordo send at the area of las caleñas for problem cu one are of young cu is stop abroad. click read more for more info... 24ora.com was all instant present at the asistencianan. seems cu the are of young here that will is form part of one gang in madiki will is bayendo mucho far cu they bad comportacion hincando person inocente in problemanan earnest. apart from autonan cu owing to wordo destrui y steal in oranan of saturday night just algo first cu 11’or police owing to go back cu urgencia because same are owing to arrive at one cas send boter kibrando several window. police owing to priminti of busca right for her are here cu have the patience of the habitantenan eybanda in one boter. cualkier instant if cos follow can wait for one reaccion bek y they're wait for cu family of the hobennan here not lamenta. one problem cu police have atencion pe sperando cu family also atende cu they yiunan on they comportacion for let hendenan inocente sleep trankil in they hogar. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: March 29, 2009, 11:47:46 AM »

Hende morto haya na Tanki Leendert     
Sunday, 29 March 2009 - 08:17 

Den oranan tempran di awe mainta, nos reporteronan a wordo dirigi na altura di Tanki Leendert 94, caminda nan lo a haya un hende morto tira den yerba. Fiscal, recherche y tambe team tecnico actualmente ta presente na e sitio, pa asina determina kico por a pasa. Keda pendiente pa mas informacion. Click lesa mas pa imagen...

UPDATE: Keto bay instancianan ta na e sitio. Un trahador social tambe a presenta, pero te ainda ningun familiar di e persona tabata tey. For di fuentenan na e sitio, nos por a tende cu aparentemente ta trata aki di un hit and run, pero te ainda no tin confirmacion di esey si por ta trata aki di un accidente of algo premedita. 

UPDATE DI ULTIMA ORA: Na e sitio, nos a bin ricibi informe cu e persona ta di sexo masculino, 35 anja di edad, naci na Suriname. Personal di Aurora Funeral Home a tuma e encargo di transporta e curpa pa funeraria. E accidente a tuma lugar den oranan tempran di mainta y por bisa cu ta trata aki di un caso di Hit & Run, segun fuentenan oficial.

person dead achieve at tanki leendert

in oranan early of today morning, we reporteronan owing to wordo dirigi at height of tanki leendert 94, caminda they will owing to achieve a dead throw in grass. fiscal, recherche y also team tecnico actualmente is present at the sitio, for so determina kico can owing to happen. stay pendiente for more informacion. click read more for imagen...

update: keto bay instancianan is at the sitio. one trahador social also owing to present, but till still none familiar of the person was tey. for of fuentenan at the sitio, we can owing to hear cu apparently is deal here of one hit and run, but till still not have confirmacion of esey if can is deal here of one accidente or algo premedita.

update of ultima ora: at the sitio, we owing to come ricibi informe cu the person is of sexo masculino, 35 anja of edad, naci at suriname. personal of aurora funeral home did take the encargo of transporta the curpa for funeraria. the accidente did take lugar in oranan early of morning y can tell cu is deal here of one caso of hit & run, according fuentenan oficial. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: March 29, 2009, 12:41:51 PM »

Hende morto haya na Tanki Leendert     
Sunday, 29 March 2009 - 08:17 

Den oranan tempran di awe mainta, nos reporteronan a wordo dirigi na altura di Tanki Leendert 94, caminda nan lo a haya un hende morto tira den yerba. Fiscal, recherche y tambe team tecnico actualmente ta presente na e sitio, pa asina determina kico por a pasa. Keda pendiente pa mas informacion. Click lesa mas pa imagen...

UPDATE: Keto bay instancianan ta na e sitio. Un trahador social tambe a presenta, pero te ainda ningun familiar di e persona tabata tey. For di fuentenan na e sitio, nos por a tende cu aparentemente ta trata aki di un hit and run, pero te ainda no tin confirmacion di esey si por ta trata aki di un accidente of algo premedita. 

UPDATE DI ULTIMA ORA: Na e sitio, nos a bin ricibi informe cu e persona ta di sexo masculino, 35 anja di edad, naci na Suriname. Personal di Aurora Funeral Home a tuma e encargo di transporta e curpa pa funeraria. E accidente a tuma lugar den oranan tempran di mainta y por bisa cu ta trata aki di un caso di Hit & Run, segun fuentenan oficial.

person dead achieve at tanki leendert

in oranan early of today morning, we reporteronan owing to wordo dirigi at height of tanki leendert 94, caminda they will owing to achieve a dead throw in grass. fiscal, recherche y also team tecnico actualmente is present at the sitio, for so determina kico can owing to happen. stay pendiente for more informacion. click read more for imagen...

update: keto bay instancianan is at the sitio. one trahador social also owing to present, but till still none familiar of the person was tey. for of fuentenan at the sitio, we can owing to hear cu apparently is deal here of one hit and run, but till still not have confirmacion of esey if can is deal here of one accidente or algo premedita.

update of ultima ora: at the sitio, we owing to come ricibi informe cu the person is of sexo masculino, 35 anja of edad, naci at suriname. personal of aurora funeral home did take the encargo of transporta the curpa for funeraria. the accidente did take lugar in oranan early of morning y can tell cu is deal here of one caso of hit & run, according fuentenan oficial. come across

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7953/8/

UPDATE:
the name of the person is santie persad ramaursad employee of speed garage.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: March 29, 2009, 09:57:46 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

Papiamentu translation:

confrontacion earnest at madiki cu machete

saturday, 28 march 2009 - 21:16

saturday night at madiki owing to surgi one confrontacion enough earnest cu owing to conduci at precensia of various unidad of police of various districto. according we can compronde one are of person owing to present at the cas y was wanted owing to regulation cuenta. in all this they was arm at all instant cu one machete. several police owing to arrive at the sitio but the antisocialnan owing to bay for of the sitio.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.