March 19, 2024, 02:04:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737441 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1060 on: March 30, 2009, 01:12:04 AM »

Hende morto haya na Tanki Leendert     
Sunday, 29 March 2009 - 08:17 
Den oranan tempran di awe mainta, nos reporteronan a wordo dirigi na altura di Tanki Leendert 94, caminda nan lo a haya un hende morto tira den yerba. Fiscal, recherche y tambe team tecnico actualmente ta presente na e sitio, pa asina determina kico por a pasa. Keda pendiente pa mas informacion. Click lesa mas pa imagen...

UPDATE: Keto bay instancianan ta na e sitio. Un trahador social tambe a presenta, pero te ainda ningun familiar di e persona tabata tey. For di fuentenan na e sitio, nos por a tende cu aparentemente ta trata aki di un hit and run, pero te ainda no tin confirmacion di esey si por ta trata aki di un accidente of algo premedita. 

UPDATE DI ULTIMA ORA: Na e sitio, nos a bin ricibi informe cu e persona ta di sexo masculino, 35 anja di edad, naci na Suriname. Personal di Aurora Funeral Home a tuma e encargo di transporta e curpa pa funeraria. E accidente a tuma lugar den oranan tempran di mainta y por bisa cu ta trata aki di un caso di Hit & Run, segun fuentenan oficial.

person dead achieve at tanki leendert

in oranan early of today morning, we reporteronan owing to wordo dirigi at height of tanki leendert 94, caminda they will owing to achieve a dead throw in grass. fiscal, recherche y also team tecnico actualmente is present at the sitio, for so determina kico can owing to happen. stay pendiente for more informacion. click read more for imagen...

update: keto bay instancianan is at the sitio. one trahador social also owing to present, but till still none familiar of the person was tey. for of fuentenan at the sitio, we can owing to hear cu apparently is deal here of one hit and run, but till still not have confirmacion of esey if can is deal here of one accidente or algo premedita.

update of ultima ora: at the sitio, we owing to come ricibi informe cu the person is of sexo masculino, 35 anja of edad, naci at suriname. personal of aurora funeral home did take the encargo of transporta the curpa for funeraria. the accidente did take lugar in oranan early of morning y can tell cu is deal here of one caso of hit & run, according fuentenan oficial. come across

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7953/8/

UPDATE:
the name of the person is santie persad ramaursad employee of speed garage.

3/30/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

dead in trafico

diadomingo marduga aruba owing to conoce one another accidente cu consecuencianan fateful. vocero policial, papito comenencia owing to indica cu yesterday morning early central of police owing to dirigi patrol at tanki leendert, near of tanki leendert 94 where cu will have to had one person cu do not give sign of life. hour cu police owing to arrive, y haciendo investigacionnan, they owing to come achieve know cu probably one car have to owing to happen y strike the person y follow core bay. after of this owing to acudi n’e famianan of the fayecido cu have to owing to acudi n’e lugar for identifica the victima. for 8:10 of morning doctor oliva owing to constata dead of shantee ramautar naci at suriname 18 of half 1973 (35 aña) y live at tanki leendert 35f. cuerpo policial is ask all person cu can owing to look at algo of the accidente here for take contacto cu departamento of trafico for they can determina kico exactly can owing to happen in the caso here.tambe cuerpo policial is extende words of condolencia at the family of the fayecido.n’e sitio can did take notice of presencia big of recherche y this according papito comenencia is debi cu have to determina if is one caso of hit & run or algo another will can owing to sosode in the caso regrettable here. in pasado, owing to happen one caso similar, where police owing to atende the caso because; one “hit & run” y after owing to resulta of was one caso of asesinato. pesey, is ask testigonan cu can owing to see algo, for informa police of immediate.awemainta also is send words of deep condolencia at famianan of the fayecido.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: March 31, 2009, 01:31:20 AM »

3/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

man is happen cu his car in business in wilhelminastraat

presencia of police owing to wordo ask diadomingo madruga 2.30, in fort zoutmanstraat, where one police at civil, have one man wanta. at arrival police is come across cu the sospechoso owing to.h.k. naci at aruba of 43 year sit abao together cu they colega at civil. hour cu the suspicion owing to see police, past owing to arise y owing to strike the police at civil cu fist y owing to try of core bay, but the same police here owing to detene. according informacion cu police owing to achieve of they colega at civil, cu the sospechoso owing to enter cu his car hyunday berde a-29826, by of the portanan of his business, bomboche cu is stay in wilhelminastraat. owing to.h.k. will stay acusa of maltrato y destruccion.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: March 31, 2009, 01:33:33 AM »

3/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

supervisor is using paintball for core cu choler molestoso

presencia of police owing to wordo ask saturday madruga 5.45 at height of the paddock, where one are of person dutch, will is tirando cu paintball on car. hour cu police owing to arrive they're see some car soil cu verf, among they one bus of de palm tours. police owing to talk cu the supervisor colombiano of the lugar y the is tell cu they're usando the gun on cholernan cu is causando they enough problem y have they fada. police owing to remarca cu have some car also cu owing to wordo soil cu the verf. police owing to confisca paintball gun for of the supervisor. police owing to see cu two choler was dirt at verf, but they does not owing to give complaint.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: March 31, 2009, 01:36:48 AM »

3/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

rudy j. is follow terrorist district of madiki y becindario

presencia of police owing to wordo ask saturday night 10.30 at one cas at madiki for one caso of menasa y destruccion. at arrival the madam owner of the cas is declara at police cu 5 boy owing to come stop fast his cas cu boter in they hand. the is tell cu they owing to throw the boternan y owing to destrui shutternan of his apartment behind his cas. the madam owing to tell police cu one of the child hombernan is the conocido rudy j. after the are owing to bay direccion of united dinner. according the madam, they owing to destrui one car also cu is stop fast of his cas. police owing to remarca in they raport, cu he rudy j. wordo much menciona cada trip cu have problem at madiki. the caso is below ; investigacion. police owing to bay direccion of united dinner y owing to talk cu the are.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1064 on: March 31, 2009, 01:38:57 AM »

3/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

are of gang of madiki is maltrata victima cu tree

presencia of police owing to wordo ask diabierna nightfall 4.30 nightfall, at height of las galeñas, for one action serious. at arrival police of oranjestad, is come across cu he y.g.r naci at sand domingo of 25 year, all at blood y the is tell cu one are of boy owing to maltrate. the is tell police cu esun cu owing to dal’e cu tree at his ear is one such alejandro that live at madiki. the problem owing to surgi because; cu according they're think cu his brother diminutive t’esun cu owing to reda on they cu they're steal car. first cu esey, they owing to fight cu his brother diminutive. ambulance the come n’e sitio y owing to transporte for poli for tratamento. after the is bay entrega complaint at recherche. polisnan owing to bay after n’e cas of alejandro at madiki, but the not was at home. n’e cas, police is come across cu the conocido rudy j. that owing to count ; police cu the problem cuminsa hour cu the brother diminutive owing to happen fast of the cas y owing to ask about they kico they're look at. the is tell cu the together cu d.j. de la c., naci at sand domingo of 22 year, y one such pitufo, owing to fight contra the brother diminutive w.d.d.f. naci at sand domingo of 19 year. the brother owing to bay cas y owing to calling his brother big y.g.r. he r.j. is tell police cu the brother man big owing to come cu one cuchiu. by of esey, they owing to dal’e cu tree. can wait for more problem.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: March 31, 2009, 01:41:44 AM »

3/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

very police owing to present at sombre for detene some young baldadi

saturday night one patrol policial cu owing to bay one asistencia at sombre y owing to achieve they self is ask refuerso. police of all part owing to acudi at once n’e sitio, because do not first trip cu hobennan of the district ey is arise contra police. one are of young owing to cuminsa haci fastioso y stroba trabao of police. at once more police owing to arrive y did take accion at once owing to confisca 2 bromer y one car y owing to detene 6 person. after at keep of police owing to talk cu the hobennan y owing to give they one scual serious, they can owing to bay cas after.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: March 31, 2009, 01:45:48 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

huez comisario y fiscal owing to haci entrance hudicial at one cas at north

after cu monday end owing to confisca one car relaciona cu kiebro y abstraction at washington, monday afternoon owing to confisca one car (manera we owing to relata of this the same day ey), saturday morning ultimo early recherche owing to go back present n’e same cas. eynan, but the trip here cu one orden of detencion of one sospechoso. fuera owing to confisca several articulo cu will can is procedente of abstraction. owing to ask for fiscal y huez comisario present n’e cas p’asina achieve the autorisacion necesario for haci the entrance hudicial in the cas y confisca thing have to p’e investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: March 31, 2009, 01:47:53 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

police of tbp is follow score, cu detencion of 2 bendedor of drugs

not know hear mucho of police of t.b.p. but berdad is cu they do not stop keto. in end of week, tbp is detene person for atraco y also relaciona cu drugs. wel after cu in week they owing to detene 2 atracador recientemente, tbp owing to detene 2 sospechoso more, but this relaciona cu drugs. t’asina cu at weg rooi hundo, san nicolas, owing to detene two person, kendenan is being sospecha of is bendedornan of drugs. owing to confisca drugs also. m informacion more, we not can give p’asina not spite the investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: March 31, 2009, 01:57:13 AM »

3/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

police is detene chofer cu car complete of wire of copper

police of san nicolas, diabierna 12.45di afternoon, is send police of san nicolas, at height of one restaurant at savaneta, where one police is wardando on refuerso. n’e sitio police is come across cu they colega, that was cu he j.m.m. naci at aruba of 30 year, cu his car one renault cora, a-14926, in cua will have one cantidad enough big of cable of copper in the car. police owing to talk cu the chofer j.m.m come across, y the is declara at police past owing to achieve the wayanan on dump y is bayendo n’e lugar cu is recicla wire of copper for sell they. police not owing to believe locual cu past owing to count ; they y owing to detene y owing to confisca the car cu wire for investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: March 31, 2009, 02:01:33 AM »

3/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

man is denuncia cu atracadornan owing to core bay cu his bag

he c.p. naci at colombia of 52 year, diabierna afternoon is bay keep of police at san nicolas y is tell police cu 2 man owing to atrake y owing to ranca his bag. the is tell cu esey owing to happen diahuebs afternoon, 2’or, hour cu the was canando near of cura cabay store, hour cu 2 man owing to acerke of behind y owing to ranca his bag. the is tell police cu for evita problem the not owing to resisti. in the bag the had cloths, cartera y carchi of identidad y some tarheta personal.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: March 31, 2009, 02:07:54 AM »

3/20/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

confirmando cu not have respet more cu inhabitant in cas, thief is enter steal

presencia of police owing to wordo ask saturday 00.40 of night, one cas at bubali, where one thief owing to bay cu some pertenencia. n’e cas police is talk cu the owner, one pareha dutch, y they're tell police cu they was sit in sitting-room y owing to see one man largo flaco color bruin cu one light in they bedroom. hour cu he owing to mir’e, past owing to core bay. hour cu they owing to bay controla, they owing to see cu he owing to bay cu one camcorder, three rol of film, two camara digital y also one suma of 1350 euro. recherche is bezig cu the investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: March 31, 2009, 02:10:20 AM »

3/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to confisca boat cu owing to wordo let behind

central of police at beach is achieve informacion diabierna night, cu at height of the paddock, n’e pier of atlantis, 2 man misterioso owing to descend at one as sospechoso cu bag in hand for of the boat the cats, y owing to descend bay. they owing to mara the boat y owing to lague behind. testigonan owing to tell cu the boat was beat pisa n’e pier. police owing to confisca the boat y owing to hibe mara at platform of maritime police. investigacion is follow.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: March 31, 2009, 02:12:25 AM »

3/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

two fugitivo of good future, supuestamente señala in siouxstraat

saturday police of san nicolas, owing to bay cu urgencia in siouxstraat, where they owing to achieve informacion, cu habitantenan will owing to see two of the fugitivonan of corsow, in the caya. police owing to bay but not owing to come across cu none person.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: March 31, 2009, 02:14:28 AM »

3/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 32

Papiamentu translation:

once more several police owing to bay lekker bar y restaurant for close the business

saturday madruga owing to enter informacion cu have one action serious tumando lugar at the new shanghai at north. various patrol policial owing to being dirigi p’e sitio, where the action owing to termina the hour ey end. but mirando cu had very person in the localidad still, y after of hour of permission, owing to orden the operador for close the business. although cu have person cu not likes the form of proceder of police, owing to accomplish. after of this all the polisnan owing to bay at lekker bar & restaurant at north also, because; cu still the was open after of the hour stipula in they permission. the agentenan at they arrival owing to give ordo for everybody bandona the sitio y the lugar here also owing to close. but for evita cualkier lantamento, is several police owing to bay n’e sitionan menciona.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: March 31, 2009, 02:20:18 AM »

Hende morto haya na Tanki Leendert     
Sunday, 29 March 2009 - 08:17 
Den oranan tempran di awe mainta, nos reporteronan a wordo dirigi na altura di Tanki Leendert 94, caminda nan lo a haya un hende morto tira den yerba. Fiscal, recherche y tambe team tecnico actualmente ta presente na e sitio, pa asina determina kico por a pasa. Keda pendiente pa mas informacion. Click lesa mas pa imagen...

UPDATE: Keto bay instancianan ta na e sitio. Un trahador social tambe a presenta, pero te ainda ningun familiar di e persona tabata tey. For di fuentenan na e sitio, nos por a tende cu aparentemente ta trata aki di un hit and run, pero te ainda no tin confirmacion di esey si por ta trata aki di un accidente of algo premedita. 

UPDATE DI ULTIMA ORA: Na e sitio, nos a bin ricibi informe cu e persona ta di sexo masculino, 35 anja di edad, naci na Suriname. Personal di Aurora Funeral Home a tuma e encargo di transporta e curpa pa funeraria. E accidente a tuma lugar den oranan tempran di mainta y por bisa cu ta trata aki di un caso di Hit & Run, segun fuentenan oficial.

person dead achieve at tanki leendert

in oranan early of today morning, we reporteronan owing to wordo dirigi at height of tanki leendert 94, caminda they will owing to achieve a dead throw in grass. fiscal, recherche y also team tecnico actualmente is present at the sitio, for so determina kico can owing to happen. stay pendiente for more informacion. click read more for imagen...

update: keto bay instancianan is at the sitio. one trahador social also owing to present, but till still none familiar of the person was tey. for of fuentenan at the sitio, we can owing to hear cu apparently is deal here of one hit and run, but till still not have confirmacion of esey if can is deal here of one accidente or algo premedita.

update of ultima ora: at the sitio, we owing to come ricibi informe cu the person is of sexo masculino, 35 anja of edad, naci at suriname. personal of aurora funeral home did take the encargo of transporta the curpa for funeraria. the accidente did take lugar in oranan early of morning y can tell cu is deal here of one caso of hit & run, according fuentenan oficial. come across

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7953/8/

UPDATE:
the name of the person is santie persad ramaursad employee of speed garage.

3/30/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

dead in trafico

diadomingo marduga aruba owing to conoce one another accidente cu consecuencianan fateful. vocero policial, papito comenencia owing to indica cu yesterday morning early central of police owing to dirigi patrol at tanki leendert, near of tanki leendert 94 where cu will have to had one person cu do not give sign of life. hour cu police owing to arrive, y haciendo investigacionnan, they owing to come achieve know cu probably one car have to owing to happen y strike the person y follow core bay. after of this owing to acudi n’e famianan of the fayecido cu have to owing to acudi n’e lugar for identifica the victima. for 8:10 of morning doctor oliva owing to constata dead of shantee ramautar naci at suriname 18 of half 1973 (35 aña) y live at tanki leendert 35f. cuerpo policial is ask all person cu can owing to look at algo of the accidente here for take contacto cu departamento of trafico for they can determina kico exactly can owing to happen in the caso here.tambe cuerpo policial is extende words of condolencia at the family of the fayecido.n’e sitio can did take notice of presencia big of recherche y this according papito comenencia is debi cu have to determina if is one caso of hit & run or algo another will can owing to sosode in the caso regrettable here. in pasado, owing to happen one caso similar, where police owing to atende the caso because; one “hit & run” y after owing to resulta of was one caso of asesinato. pesey, is ask testigonan cu can owing to see algo, for informa police of immediate.awemainta also is send words of deep condolencia at famianan of the fayecido.

3/31/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

autoridadnan have one car confisca for investiga

relaciona cu the accidente fateful, cu is show one “hit & run” on the caminda of tanki leendert, police of trafico together cu recherche owing to follow cu they investigacion. informacion cu we owing to achieve is, cu yesterday morning, police of trafico, owing to dicidi of confisca one car, already cu have indicacion of sla, cu they have to study, y because; such owing to take away this keep of police at balashi. detencion not owing to cay still in the caso here, because as menciona, adieu cu not achieve nothing concreto on the car, not can tell cu t’e owner of the car here is envolvi. but polisnan of trafico is very confia of soluciona the caso here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: March 31, 2009, 02:40:16 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_54657.php

Google translation:

Aruban be found missing in Venezuela
March 31, 2009, 15:17 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

The body of Kenneth Odor (49) was found in a tomb 'on his estate in Venezuela.

ORANGE CITY / VALENCIA - The remains of the Aruban Kenneth Raynold Odor (49), living in Venezuela is beginning this week found nearly two weeks after he was missing.

This reports the newspaper El Carabobeño from Valencia. The body in advanced state of decomposition, was a gap of thirty centimeters deep on his estate Sagrado Corazón de Jesús in Carabobo (Venezuela). Odor is "buried" by his son Khalil Joshua Odor Ochoa (21) after his father with a gun brought to life during an event of escalated fight. Khalil was arrested Monday after making a confession. The mother of the suspect and ex-wife of Odor, made on March 19 declaration of loss by the authorities. Her son told her that Odor that day had left his house to an appointment with his psychologist and water to buy. But according to the psychologist appeared Odor not have appointment. The neighbors found it remarkable that Khalil in the car his father drove around and the cattle that his father on the estate had to sell was. Meanwhile, the investigation into the loss in full swing and the various authorities, relatives, neighbors and acquaintances of Odor heard.

Eventually Khalil known to have murdered his father.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: April 01, 2009, 10:27:56 PM »

3/31/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

recherche very ocupa cu several detencion y investigacion in casnan of people at north

after cu in end of week recherchenan was much ocupa cu several detencion y investigacion as we owing to come is informando for of yesterday monday, this owing to follow. yesterday morning recherche owing to go back leave y was ocupa till afternoon. so we can owing to see some imagen of the trabaonan andando on 2 car cu same number. where once more detencion of sospechosonan owing to cay. also tumamento of car y articulonan procedente of abstraction in beslag. all the dianan here this is tumando lugar n’e casnan of people at north where cu have investigacion big andando relaciona cu one great cantidad of kiebro y abstraction. seems cu police owing to cay in one den of thief. do not exclui cu more person will bay close.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: April 01, 2009, 10:31:12 PM »

3/31/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

of acuerdo cu advocate mr. edwin duijneveld huez y ministerio have to persigui esnan cu owing to comete perhurio, because not can permiti for condena another person inocentemente

for first trip in history of tratamento of casonan penal, this did take lugar in jail, esta in kia, where promordialemente, the aim was for listen some witness. at exit, we owing to talk cu advocate mr. edwin duijneveld, that is advocate of family williams. t’asina cu some week atrás, during tratamento of same caso hudicial here, conoci because; caso of gang of dakota, owing to surgi problem abroad of caso. y this owing to place cu the caso here did take lugar in kia yesterday, on peticion of ministerio publico y huez. although cu the trip here, the caso did take lugar in kia, esey not nifica cu all trip cu follow deal the caso here, is at kia the will follow take lugar. según advocate mr. edwin duijneveld, the caso here assure is uno very delicado, where his cliente, the yiunan williams is follow deny they participacion y the have sufficient proof for desbarata all the acusacionnan. the trip here is deal the caso of tiramento at eagle beach, where one of the sospechoso is much time deteni end, but huez does not lagu’e bay, alegando a have to owing to throw. yesterday owing to come one grabacion fast, where one person is declara thing cu owing to happen at eagle beach, cu the fiscal owing to dicidi of investiga dicho grabacion. can owing to see two are in corte, cu is acusando another, y owing to aumenta the tension more still, in esnan cu one time was amigo of another. but the berdad have to come at cla. one mature is assure, cu have several personan cu have to owing to comete perhurio, según advocate mr. edwin duijneveld y they will have cu carga the consecuencia of this. because if one person comete perhurio, y stay confirma, the can bay close assure one 9 year. pesey is important for huez y ministerio publico haci his investigacion y determina if not have perhurio cometi. is of wait for cu one huez will not condena one person for bay close, if have person owing to comete perhurio. según advocate mr. edwin duijneveld, esey assure have to worde investiga y will exigi this also, según defence. awemainta have to señala, cu although cu owing to as the caso here at kia, abroad of the institute, past owing to hera leave for of hand. assure hour cu one mother owing to leave y owing to dirigi his self at michael williams, alegando p’e talk berdad. but michael williams, although past owing to being cita for ministerio publico, the not owing to wordo listen. if owing to send busca another witness at home, but owing to will largo not owing to hear they niether. kico de facto owing to happen inside, in curso of today we will achieve know.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: April 01, 2009, 10:32:58 PM »

3/31/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

have employee publico is follow abusa of car of gobierno

at instant cu we fotografo was present at lekker bar & restuarant, where police owing to bay close the business, because once more the was open fuera of his horario of cierre. y for hour cu police owing to give ordo for everybody leave for of lekker, we owing to capta one d-225, car of gobierno, cu one employee publico was core, also owing to leave for of the business. in hour of god ey, assure do not for haci trabao, but is for placer, then on cuenta of people.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: April 01, 2009, 10:34:39 PM »

3/31/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

in day cla, cu securidad pay for cuida, thief is cla for bay cu one airco

diadomingo nightfall owing to enter informacion cu at schelpstraat 12, one car owing to arrive reverse fast the lugar, desmantela one airco split unit y bay cune. then all this while have one security for cuida the lugar. police owing to present y did take notice of the declaracion of one witness that owing to look at all this in day cla, while security self owing to tell of not owing to look at nothing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.