March 19, 2024, 03:27:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4737470 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1120 on: April 12, 2009, 05:30:41 PM »

4/8/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

http://awemainta.com/home/

thief owing to bay cu several herment for of one cas at cumana

tuesday morning early one ciudadano is calling for raporta cu they owing to steal at his cas. at arrival of the patrol n’e adres owing to come realisa cu here is deal of several herment cu was lay down in the porch of behind the cas. the hermentnan cu the ladronnan owing to bay cune is one boter of gas diminutive, boormachine y zaagmachine both of the mark skill, one extension cord very largo self, one light for haci trabao, y also one sker for clip iron. all the hermentnan here owing to desaparece of night for morning early at one cas at cumana.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1121 on: April 12, 2009, 07:14:41 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/8316/8/

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to go for atende destruccion y is come across cu muher viola

sunday, 12 april 2009 - 18:54

police owing to wordo send cu urgencia in direccion of one caya at ponton for one caso of destruccion. owner of cas owing to notifica police cu have person owing to arrive at his cas y cuminza break glass of cas y destrui his car cu bate of baseball y machete.  police owing to arrive y owing to come hear version of thing owing to sosode. seems cu at the cas ey one muher owing to being abusa sexualmente. here is deal of one tourist venezolano that have cinco day at aruba. his brother man that have more year live at aruba not owing to stay contento cu thing his brother muher owing to come bise. pesey self el’a bay bek at the cas where the supuesto abusador sexual was y regulation cuenta cu esun cu owing to abusa of his brother. the instant cu he owing to arrive at the cas for regulation cuenta have assure a cu owing to leave core. police owing to take away the supuesto victima for hospital. at arrival owing to ask for her departamento of abuse sexual of cuerpo policial for present together cu cuerpo tecnico. more bien wanted owing to busca evidencia y talk cu doctor. also owing to busca as for achieve datos oficial of doctor on the caso here. owing to resulta cu the muher does not owing to entrega complaint. if can owing to saca afor cu el’a leave cu one girlfriend y drink some drinks. after the do not corda mucho good. seems cu owing to using marihuana also y one another person masculino cu was cu the tourist venzolano finalmente owing to forze as relacion sexual cune. do not conoci if police will follow investiga the caso here after cu the tourist self owing to dicidi cu the does not for doctor controle. 24ora.com was present y owing to succeed the next reportahe for we lectornan. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1122 on: April 12, 2009, 07:56:21 PM »

4/8/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

navy regal envolvi in confiscacion of 350 kilo of cocaina

in one operacion of combatimento of drugs, where also navy regal, staciona at caribe is envolvi, monday night, owing to logora at confisca one cargamento of 350 kilo of cocaina. this owing to being descubri on one go-fast. was one plane of patrol mericano, cu monday afternoon owing to see the go-fast sospechoso here, y because; such owing to notifica hr.ms. amstel, cu owing to bay in his direccion y owing to intercepta the go-fast here. at because; 75 mile, the go-fast owing to aumenta velocidad, but at once the helicopter abordo of hr.ms. amstel owing to arise buelo y owing to obliga the go-fasta of stop. so the fregata dutch owing to arrive serca y owing to detene 4 person abordo of the go-fast, cu had one cantidad considerable of combustible. ‘law enforcement detachement’ – one team special of guardacosta mericano, cu is envolvi specialmente in combatimento of traficacion of drugs, owing to bay on the go-fast, where they owing to descubri cojo 14 bulto of because; 25 kilo of cocaina cada uno. for of one test haci, owing to conclui cu the drugs is cocaina. all 4 person owing to stay deteni y happen p’e autoridnan competente for more investigacion.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55025.php

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: April 14, 2009, 11:40:58 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/8316/8/

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to go for atende destruccion y is come across cu muher viola

sunday, 12 april 2009 - 18:54

police owing to wordo send cu urgencia in direccion of one caya at ponton for one caso of destruccion. owner of cas owing to notifica police cu have person owing to arrive at his cas y cuminza break glass of cas y destrui his car cu bate of baseball y machete.  police owing to arrive y owing to come hear version of thing owing to sosode. seems cu at the cas ey one muher owing to being abusa sexualmente. here is deal of one tourist venezolano that have cinco day at aruba. his brother man that have more year live at aruba not owing to stay contento cu thing his brother muher owing to come bise. pesey self el’a bay bek at the cas where the supuesto abusador sexual was y regulation cuenta cu esun cu owing to abusa of his brother. the instant cu he owing to arrive at the cas for regulation cuenta have assure a cu owing to leave core. police owing to take away the supuesto victima for hospital. at arrival owing to ask for her departamento of abuse sexual of cuerpo policial for present together cu cuerpo tecnico. more bien wanted owing to busca evidencia y talk cu doctor. also owing to busca as for achieve datos oficial of doctor on the caso here. owing to resulta cu the muher does not owing to entrega complaint. if can owing to saca afor cu el’a leave cu one girlfriend y drink some drinks. after the do not corda mucho good. seems cu owing to using marihuana also y one another person masculino cu was cu the tourist venzolano finalmente owing to forze as relacion sexual cune. do not conoci if police will follow investiga the caso here after cu the tourist self owing to dicidi cu the does not for doctor controle. 24ora.com was present y owing to succeed the next reportahe for we lectornan. come across

4/14/2009 Diario

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diamars/noticia/news1.html

Papiamentu translation:

his brother man owing to bay for regulation cuenta cu machete y bate of baseball

tourist venezolano does not entrega complaint of violacion y for doctor controle

oranjestad (aan): police of oranjestad owing to worde send cu enough urgencia in direccion of caya walishalie in ponton for one caso of destrucción cu was tumando lugar.

hour police owing to arrive they owing to come across cu some man arm cu machete y bate of baseball. según can owing to compronde the hombernan here owing to come regulation cuenta cu one man cu will owing to viola one muher tourist venezolano of 27 year of edad.

the muher here that have only some of year aruba owing to bay strike one trip cu his brother y owing to stay atrás cu one girlfriend.

they was drink y seems owing to using marihuana also. in the trip here the muher owing to follow cu one man cu owing to hibe at one cas at ponton.

here seems cu the muher not know mucho good kico owing to happen cune but past owing to arrive cas close his brother bao of yoramento y tell cu past owing to worde abusa sexualmente. still they not was know mucho good at where the cas is stay.

all thing the victima was tell cu brother cu is one cas where have mecanico live y have enough car stop abroad. the brother man of the victima owing to happen hand for bate of baseball y together cu one amigo they owing to cuminsa busca. the brother muher was in car y owing to reconoce the cas where the caso owing to sosode.

here the brother man owing to descend cu bate in hand y cuminsa break one ventana for enter the cas y regulation cuenta cu the abusador of his brother. police owing to worde calling at once. the hombernan at the cas owing to stay keep on police but one homosexual owing to leave at careda.

police owing to confisca the bate of baseball y owing to notifica central for calling jeugd provided that zeden politie of the caso here. the patrol of police self owing to take away the victima for hospital for doctor controle.

recherche y cuerpo tecnico owing to come across cune y also the personal of slachtoffer hulp owing to bay for talk cune. the muher not was give mucho coperacion y not was desea for doctor controle niether.

do not conoci if finalmente past owing to entrega one complaint oficial. important if is cu the control do doctor is much valioso in one caso of violación because here is demostra the proof of the contacto among the violador y the victima.. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: April 15, 2009, 06:53:16 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55228.php

4/15/2009 Amigoe

Google translation:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: April 18, 2009, 04:43:34 AM »

4/16/09 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

autoridad owing to place hand on 3 thief of several joya at for paya

yesterday diarazon morning owing to enter informacion cu have one car sospechoso stop near of paw-paw ranch. some seconde after owing to enter more detaye y descripcion of the car here, cu is deal of one toyota yaris color grey cu glasnan dark a-24749. all the time one unidad of recherche of north cu was in sercania owing to bay throw one view. y they're see the car y is succeed pare some more pabao.

Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

good trabao of police autoridad owing to place hand on 3 thief of several joya at paw-paw

yesterday diarazon morning owing to enter informacion cu have one car sospechoso stop near of paw-paw ranch. some seconde after owing to enter more detaye y descripcion of the car here, cu is deal of one toyota yaris color grey cu glasnan dark a-24749. all the time one unidad of recherche of north cu was in sercania owing to bay throw one view. y they're see the car y is succeed pare some more pabao. the oficialnan of recherche not owing to bacila y owing to saca they arm reglamentario p’asina evita contra-atake. we fotografo cu was n’e sitio owing to succeed saca photograph of the accion here. is deal here of 3 sospechoso. one of they had one muts dress for tapa his cara. the sospechosonan here owing to stay identifica because; chaler alvaro brooks, jorge antonio reyes, alias ollo, that via of people at word owing to being señala end because; one person criminal y also owing to detene the young junior alberto palomino bendezu. hour cu recherche owing to ask about they kico they was haciendo in the area ey, none of they not can owing to tell nothing y hour owing to listra in the car owing to come achieve cantidad of joyas, also had drugs y arm blanco. at once owing to detene the 3 sospechosonan here pendiente investigacion for look at if they was envolvi in kiebro, abstraction or ladronicia. for thing t’e car, this owing to being confisca y owing to being take away keep of police at shaba. have all indicacion cu the personanan here is envolvi in kiebro in cas of family, for steal. is of wait for cu weight of ley descend on they, p’asina place one paro n’e cantidad of ladronicia cu is azotando we country.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: April 18, 2009, 04:45:38 AM »

4/16/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to break rolluik, vitrina, destrui 2 plywood for enter steal at aruba discount center

yesterday diarazon morning early, ladronnan owing to break enter in aruba discount center for steal. the anti-socialnan here owing to destrui rolluik, ranca one plywood big of pafo, break vitrina, y destrui another plywood more p’asina succeed enter inside. unabes inside they owing to happen hand for several jewel, holoshi, ring etc. besides they owing to hoist the cash register strike abao break for saca coin y for after core bay for of the sitio cu several mercancia. have indicacion cu this is another trabao more of the colonia of choler cu is domina in centro of oranjestad.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: April 18, 2009, 04:47:41 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to destrui door of superior tobacco, but owing to leave hand bashi

diarazon madruga owing to enter informacion of one kiebro at superior tobacco. at once owing to dirigi one patrol policial n’e sitio. at arrival of the patrol policial owing to constata cu desconocinan owing to enter the localidad y owing to leave at once already cu the alarma owing to bay on. do not conoci still kico they will can owing to bay cun\'e, but is show cu they owing to leave hand bashi.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: April 18, 2009, 04:49:24 AM »

Papimentu translation:

are owing to destrui interior of one vehiculo cu the intencion of bay cun'e

diarazon madruga owing to enter informacion cu will have one are of person cu will is hortando in car at wilhelmina park. at once owing to dirigi one patrol n’e sitio. at arrival of the patrol policial, already the are will owing to actuate bay direccion east. police owing to follow controla y owing to come come across cu the car v-3808 cu was indica cu the dashboard owing to being destrui. hour cu the patrol owing to follow bay east is come come across cu the are of pos chiquito. police did take they adres y name p’asina come across cu they.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: April 18, 2009, 04:51:30 AM »

4/16/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

in hour of madruga, mother is haci denuncia cu they owing to viola his child during campamento

asistencia of police of strand owing to wordo ask cuarto for two of madruga, at height of marinier kazerne, for one action. hour cu police owing to arrive at the sitio, owing to resulta cu esey do not the caso, but is deal of one violacion. at the sitio, police is talk cu the mother of the child muher d.t.f.di 13 year naci at colombia, that is tell polisnan cu two boy owing to viola his child muher. police owing to talk cu the child muher y the is deny cu they owing to viole. the is tell police cu the two child hombernan, that also is younger of edad owing to coy his celular, y they owing to bise cu the have to dunanan kiss for her haye bek. past owing to tell cu past owing to give one of the children one kiss, but also the is tell cu one owing to mustre his part intimo. police owing to talk cu the two child hombernan come across, that they're tell police cu the child muher do not talk berdad. police owing to tell the mother cu the wanted the is bay poli let controla his child. the caso is in hand of j.k.z.p.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: April 18, 2009, 04:54:24 AM »

4/16/2009 Awe Mainta Page 30

Papiamentu translation:

tourist victima of ladronicia near of quadirikiri

once more one tourist owing to become victima of ladronicia y the trip here at quadirikiri. this owing to sosode yesterday for more or less 1’or y half. según one acolyte of parke nacional arikok, the ladronnan owing to bay cu the lady his bag cu pertenencia more one camera owing to being steal. the malhechornan is core one 4 runner or pathfinder color grey dark cu 2 stripe grey cla on the body at near. the windshield y glass at near is getint dark. the car owing to being see y can being reconoci p’e rangernan of parke arikok. cualkier person cu can have informacion take contacto cu keep of police san nicolas or office of parke nacional arikok.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: April 18, 2009, 04:59:18 AM »

4/17/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

german is bolter y haya cu arma powerful

diahuebs n’e rotonde of sasaki where cu one car owing to bolter, lagando one pal’i light completamente destrui y the chofer owing to resulta injury cu some clip at his curpa. one agent owing to ripara cu the chofer had one arm of candela in his power, then uno powerful.

Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

owner of one conocido restaurant, of nacionalidad german, owing to accidenta, achieve cu one arm powerful of candela

yesterday diahuebs morning owing to enter informacion of one accidente n’e rotonde of sasaki where cu one car, porsch owing to bolter. one recherche cu was in becindario owing to arrive serca y owing to cuminsa suministra informacion of the susedido. the agent owing to constata cu enberdad one car owing to bolter y owing to stay meymey of caminda, lagando one pal’i light completamente destrui y the chofer owing to resulta injury cu some clip rond of his curpa. at one dado instant while is wait for on another patrol, the agent policial owing to ripara cu the chofer had one arm of candela in his power. the agent owing to ask the chofer for dun’e the arm, but this owing to deny y does not owing to give nothing. hour cu the agent policial owing to saca his arm, the german core tell cu the arm do not of dje y owing to succeed less the arm usando tactica. one witness owing to tell cu the arm was throw in the car y past owing to coy this y give the chofer. n’e momentonan ey, the another patruyanan policial owing to arrive y owing to succeed place the chofer his hands at boei. after owing to take away the chofer at keep of police at shaba, while owing to ask the ambulance for bay atende the chofer at keep of police. the chofer is one conocido empresario european that is opera restaurant madam jeanet. ee still do not conoci if the chofer have permission for carga arm or not. mature is cu is deal here of one arm of candela powerful, one klock. while can owing to listen declaracion of testigonan cu was tell cu the chofer was core as loco y apparently had one jeep yellow cu will was pustando together cune or was persigui’e. have indicacion cu the empresario german here was sober, but esey testnan have cu confirma this. of acuerdo cu informacion ricibi, past owing to stay deteni for more investigacion, assure for know for of where past owing to achieve the arm of candela here. have several version, cu is tell the.o. this is one of the armanan cu owing to being perdi or steal of one cargamento of arm cu had at postkantoor.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1132 on: April 18, 2009, 05:04:03 AM »

4/17/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

owing to steal in several office of palm tours

was yesterday madruga, y the have to is among 4 y 5 or of madruga, cu ladronnan owing to dicidi of enter in several office of de palm tours at eagle. here they owing to steal 10 laptop, one flatscreen, 4 for 5 computer, various apparatus sofestica y also owing to bay cu coin y some camara.

Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

although cu the have personal of seguridad several office of de palm tours owing to achieve visit of ladronnan

was yesterday madruga, y the have to is among 4 y 5 or of madruga, cu ladronnan owing to dicidi of enter in several office of de palm tours at eagle. here they owing to steal 10 laptop, one flatscreen, 4 for 5 computer, various apparatus sofestica y also owing to bay cu coin y some camara. the anti-socialnan owing to come also for after descend at water, follow they paranda. mirando the trabao haci, is deal of assure of more cu one person owing to haci the trabao here. de palm tours is pay one compania of seguridad for cuida his propiedadnan, but this not owing to help. según one of the miembronan of seguridad, ultimo trip cu past owing to haci his ronda of control, was more or less 4 or of madruga y more after, past owing to ripara cu have one luz sendi in one of the oficinanan y hour past owing to bay look at, already was late. the ladronnan owing to bay cu thing they owing to come busca. for of investigacion haci, have all indicacion cu the anti-socialnan owing to enter for of near of the news, where they owing to place one cantidad of palet on another for fly the wall y so steal at they desire. police y recherche have the caso here bao of investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: April 18, 2009, 05:06:14 AM »

4/17/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

ladronnan owing to cuminsa enter steal at several cas of police the.o. have one arm of police in circulacion

ladronnan do not demostra, cu they not have fright of nothing y less still have respet. so therefore.e. ultimo dianan, several cas of police, owing to achieve visit of anti-socialnan y have of they even owing to achieve visit of thief 2 times end. although cu the ultimo caso here, was during cu the police do not at home, but trahando. in one of the casnan of police, ladronnan owing to succeed of bay cu one arm reglamentario of police, that had this good scondi, but ladronnan owing to succeed descubri’e y so owing to bay cune. the arm of candela here is in circulacion y is being busca. is very cas of family, ultimamente is birando victima of ladronicia. y this is sosode in all district. although cu police is busca all as for soluciona the casonan here, they have to of colaboracion of comunidad, cu if they can know of cualkier informacion, not basila of happen this for police, yamando cualkier one of the wardanan of police.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: April 18, 2009, 05:09:05 AM »

4/17/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

work cu herment steal of another compania, man colombiano owing to stay condena at pay boet of 900 guilder or 18 day at kia

the colombiano fayber hernandez gonzalez owing to wordo condena yesterday for pay one boet of 900 guilder y if the not pay this the will have to bay close for 18 day. this because gonzalez owing to bay so far of bay work cu herment steal of one compania, at one another compania. fiscal owing to show cu one colega owing to see fayber hernandez gonzalez is work cu hermentnan on cualnan is write nayo construction. owing to resulta cu the hermentnan here is procedente of ladronicia of nayo construction. t’asina cu hernandez gonzalez will owing to achieve the hermentnan here y owing to dicidi of using they, without percura for less the name of the compania for on they. fiscal is considera this incubrimento. past owing to tell huez cu had one tomzitting y cu hernandez gonzalez not owing to pay the transaccion cu owing to stay word at april 2008. fiscal owing to aumenta the boet at 900 guilder y if not pay this the will have to bay 18 day close. huez owing to close tratamento of the caso y owing to dicta sentencia of trip. past owing to remarca cu because faybeer hernandez gonzalez not owing to present, the is confirma the exigencia of fiscal. past owing to condena hernandez gonzalez for pay the boet of 900 guilder y if the not pay the will have to bay 18 day in kia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: April 18, 2009, 05:22:28 AM »

4/17/2009 Awe Mainta Page 7

police is come across man cu chop serious of machete at his arm

presencia of police owing to wordo ask diarazon night for 21.55, at one cas at macuarima, where one man owing to wordo clip cu one machete. at caminda police is come across he owing to.t., that had one chop serious at his arm left, cu was bleed profusamente. owing to.t owing to tell police cu t’e man f.r. owing to kap’e cu machete. the is tell cu f.r. was fight cu his muher y past owing to bay intermedia. hour cu cos owing to bay for of hand, f.r. owing to kap’e cu machete. ambulance owing to come n’e sitio for trate, while cu f.r. owing to stay deteni for maltrato cu arm.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/8384/8/

capmento cu machete east of keep of police at macuarima

wednesday, 15 april 2009 - 23:33

diarazon night was have one caso earnest of capmento cu machete. the problem have of haber cu three person. one man seems owing to bay atende cu one muher y at self instant another man owing to come defende the muher. click read more for more info... esun cu owing to come for agredi the muher owing to bay come cu machete y here situation owing to become more earnest. el’a send the machete on the another man cu owing to saca hand for defende his self for machete not dale at his cabez. the machete owing to descend on his hand cortando this of such form cu el’a open full one injury. police owing to atende the caso here y is ask ambulance for come atende cu he injury. the aggressor owing to stay deteni also at once y the machete owing to stay confisca. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: April 18, 2009, 05:24:49 AM »

4/17/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to stop action among 2 are where none of 2 wanted owing to bay cas, but police owing to succeed of core cu they for of hotzone

diahuebs madruga owing to enter one informacion of one action enough big cu was andando fast of bahia. at once owing to dirigi last one patrol policial cu had on caya for bay n’e sitio. at arrival of the patruyanan owing to constata cu here is deal of one reglamento of cuenta old, cu is andando some day end. for trankilidad go back queen police owing to core cu both are for of the area, although cu very resistencia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: April 18, 2009, 05:27:53 AM »

4/17/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

casnan of police owing to become victima of ladronisia

recientemente 4 cas of police at san nicolas owing to become victima of ladronisia. in the dianan cu owing to happen, anti-socialnan owing to break in 4 cas of police at san nicolas. police is send one advertencia p’e ladronnan here, for they as cuenta cu is in cas of police, they're hortando for they not achieve they self cu surprise.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: April 18, 2009, 05:32:25 AM »

4/18/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

caso of assesinato of alex thomas at corte

yesterday ramphis murray (19 aña) owing to present in corte of husticia p’e caso of hincamento fateful at parada of bus at san nicolas day 3 of october 2008, caminda the young alex thomas owing to fayece. in sitting-room of corte was present father y famianan of the victima y also parents of the sospechoso.

Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

in the caso of asesinato at san nicolas ramphis murray owing to saca sambechi skerpi, because past owing to believe cu the victima had one arm of candela

yesterday morning ramphis murray (19 aña) owing to present in corte of husticia p’e caso of hincamento fateful at parada of bus at san nicolas day 3 of october 2008, caminda the young alex thomas owing to fayece. in sitting-room of corte was present father y famianan of the victima y also parents of the sospechoso. redactor of casonan of corte owing to haci one reportahe amplio of the caso here, caminda one discusion among two amigo owing to termina in one hincamento fateful. tratamento of the caso owing to tarda much, already cu huez owing to bay much amplio on the procesverbal of police y also declaracion of various witness. t’asina cu day 3 of october 2008 more or less 10’or of night police owing to bay cu urgencia at zikki’s place caminda had one man bad injury. police owing to constata cu the chofer will owing to strike contra one car staciona. the chofer will owing to strike his cabez contra the windshield. the person had hinca at curpa y was show cu the had much dolor. police owing to ask asistencia of ambulance for transporta the victima thomas cu urgencia for hospital. at hospital 10.40 of night doctor owing to constata dead. doctor owing to tell cu past owing to fayece owing to consecuencia of one hinca in curazon. huez show cu the witness s. owing to declara cu the victima is his amigo y more or less 9.30 of night they was at home of one aunt. at dado instant murray owing to arrive y talk cu thomas. owing to surgi one discusion y thomas owing to bis’e for bay cas y not happen near of parada of bus. murray owing to bay tog at parada of bus y at dado instant owing to surgi one action. thomas owing to coy one bate of baseball y s. owing to succeed less bate y cu thomas owing to strike murray at cara. after thomas owing to happen hand for bate y murray saca cuchiu y hinca thomas. t’asina cu after s. owing to bay at keep of police y owing to tell cu the wanted change his declaracion already cu the day ey the was much agitated. past owing to declara cu murray owing to arrive n’e cas y owing to cuminda thomas, but thomas not owing to cuminda. owing to surgi one discusion caminda murray owing to bay at parada of bus. thomas owing to enter his car y owing to bay at parada of bus. thomas owing to bay for fight y others cu owing to follow his slow owing to bay for stop the action. according s. past owing to see thomas coy bate in hand y discuti cu murray. after thomas owing to keep the bate y s. owing to stop mey mey of they y owing to tell they for stop. at dado instant murray will owing to strike thomas in cara y thomas wanted owing to coy the bate again, but thomas not owing to achieve chens, because murray owing to glove y hink’e various trip cu cuchiu. famianan in rostrum owing to reclama cu murray not owing to give thomas chens for defende his self. huez owing to read declaracion of various witness cu is show same cos cu s. even show cu murray stay zundra thomas, because thomas not owing to cumind’e. also the testigonan owing to show cu thomas owing to bay cu his car at parada of bus y descend cu bate. also cu murray owing to strike thomas at cara y cu thomas owing to bay in car for coy bate y murray owing to los for of esnan cu tabatin’e wanta y murray owing to hinca thomas various trip. after murray owing to core bay at leg y thomas owing to lever his car y core bay. according witness, the do not achieve cu murray have to owing to defende his self. the is achieve cu murray can owing to march bay hour hendenan tabatin’e wanta. have one of the testigonan, j. that owing to declara cu murray owing to bis’e cu past owing to hinca thomas. according j. past owing to see murray strike thomas, while cu thomas had one bate of baseball in hand. past owing to tell cu murray owing to bis’e cu thomas owing to dal’e cu bate. according j. hour cu thomas owing to bay at door behind the car, past owing to think cu is algo thomas wanted owing to bay coy y the instant ey murrray owing to atak’e. the witness j. is achieve cu hour thomas owing to bay behind the car, murray can owing to core bay y cu murray not have none derecho of hinca thomas. murray owing to believe cu thomas will wanted owing to coy one arm. famianan in rostrum was reclama hour huez was read declaracion of testigonan. had one witness that owing to declara cu one person will owing to bark cu thomas have one arm of candela cune. huez owing to show cu murray owing to give declaracion at police, but not owing to firm’e. according murray, the day ey the wanted owing to bay leave y owing to bay cuminda thomas, but thomas ignor’e. owing to surgi one discusion. at dado instant thomas wanted owing to dal’e y murray owing to happen hand for one sambechi cu the had in his carson. according murray, thomas was provoke for fight, but past owing to evita esey. past owing to keep the sambechi bek y owing to bay stop at parada of bus. at dado instant thomas owing to arrive cu car y murray have to owing to fly one near for not wordo gedal. according murray, thomas owing to dal’e cu door of car y owing to descend cu one bate. the bate according murray owing to dal’e at his curpa y some person arrive caminda j. owing to bise for strike thomas. the hour ey murray dale fist. the hour ey thomas owing to go back saca the bate y the instant ey murray hinke cu sambechi y thomas owing to stay stop. murray owing to tell huez cu past owing to believe cu thomas owing to bay coy one arm in the car. according murray past owing to listen person bark cu thomas have one pistol. according murray, thomas owing to place the bate fast in car y after owing to bay coy algo behind in car. past owing to tell huez cu past owing to spanta y owing to zwaai cu the sambechi in direccion of thomas. murray owing to tell huez cu past owing to spanta y do not corda cuanto trip past owing to hinca. huez owing to puntr’e pakico the not owing to core bay. according murray, the not can owing to core bay, because the was think cu thomas had one arm y cu thomas will tir’e. huez owing to remarca cu in the car not owing to achieve arm y cu at police, murray owing to declara another. after thomas owing to coy the bate y murray owing to bis’e for stop, because the conoce for much time. hour cu thomas owing to bay for dal’e, past owing to hink’e. huez owing to tell cu murray owing to tell police after of owing to read his declaracion, cu so past owing to happen but the motibo cu murray owing to stay without company according police is because murray his father cu is one acolyte of recherche owing to bis’e for not company nothing without his advocate is present. murray owing to tell cu esey do not berdad, because the not owing to see his father. murray owing to tell cu n’e reconstruccion past owing to tell the berdad caminda the is show cu past owing to believe cu thomas will owing to coy one arm of candela. huez owing to tell cu the blade of the sambechi was 7.5 cm largo y had blood at dje.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: April 18, 2009, 05:35:07 AM »

4/18/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

father of victima thomas does not payment of none damage, because the not will recobra life of his child asesina

in sitting-room of corte yesterday, owing to leave at cla cu for of the raport of doctor can owing to compronde cu the victima, alex thomas owing to abide three hinca, esta one at curazon, one at stomach y one at intestines. the hincanan was bao of another y all cos is show cu this owing to sosode much liher y cu forza. hour huez owing to ask murray for come see the potretnan of the victima, murray owing to tell cu the does not see the potretnan. huez owing to show cu had reconstruccion caminda 3 witness owing to show con all cos owing to sosode y also murray. t’asina cu in kia past owing to follow curso con for control of agresion. psycologo owing to show cu murray is feel cu the is duro y cu none person can haci’e algo. reclassering in his raport is recomenda cu murray have to of guia for know con for atende cu his emocionnan. also cu murray do not show of have pity of thing owing to sosode. murray owing to reacciona on this. past owing to tell huez cu the is good amigo of thomas y the is sinti’e bad cu thomas owing to fayece. at dado instant huez owing to ask about father of the victima if the wanted haci demanda of damage. the father of alex thomas owing to arise stop in rostrum y owing to tell cu the do not acepta disculpa of murray, because much time owing to happen. past owing to tell also cu the does not nothing, because the not can achieve his child bek y the pity cu the have the will take away till at his tumba. past owing to tell the father of murray sorry, but the not can acepta disculpa. past owing to follow tell cu if the pidimento of disculpa owing to sosode just after cu the incidente, the is aceptabel but not now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.